[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the sks a meme gun? Thinking of grabbing one in case they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 339x149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 339x149
So is the sks a meme gun? Thinking of grabbing one in case they go up in price. Almost got one for $220 earlier but decided against it.
>>
>is X a meme gun?
Fuck off retard
>>
>>30567476
> 220
> Didn't get it
OP is an idiot, even if was some bubba'd nornico
>>
>meme gun
faggot what

They're already going up in price. Determine what you want out of a gun, see if it provides it, decide if it's worth the price. Form your own opinions like an adult.
>>
>>30567476
Are you 7?
>>
>>30567476
You should have got one for $220 when you got the chance.

They've been going up in price, and likely aren't going to come back down. I wouldn't hesitate on a $220 SKS unless is was a complete pile of shit.
>>
>>30567476
>So is the sks a meme gun?

Yes.
Proof. My brother only shot it once, which seems like a year from 5 years ago. I only shot it once, and found out I was not a manlet.
>>
>>30567743
>>30567491

At that price OP must be Canadian.
>>
get an AK or VZ-58 instead, much more value for the money
>>
>>30567476
Used to be able to get them for $99 bucks each not to long ago.
>>
>>30567476
5 dead cops and 7 others shot would say otherwise.
>>
>>30569604
Over a decade ago...
>>
>>30567490
I'm also getting sick of seeing this, it's like nobody knows what the word means but they can't not use it.
>>
>>30569604
>not that long ago
That was in like the fucking 80's and 90's, that sure as shit was a pretty long time ago.
>>
>>30569604
Used to be able to get a Garand for $80 not too long ago too.
>>
>>30570664
>Used to be able to get a Garand for $80 not too long ago too.

What, like 1970?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.