[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to fight poorly armed combatants on home soil, combatants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: gg.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1116) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1116
If you had to fight poorly armed combatants on home soil, combatants that used the classic Communist strategy of hiding in among "civilian" populations,

what would be the best way to do it?
>>
Anyone harboring a commie is a commie. Carpet bombing.
>>
>>30565378
all that white liberal guilt in the picture
>>
I find Soros and drive a wooden stake through his heart.
>>
>>30565378
Am I the gubbermint, or am I the people these poorly armed combatants are trying to purge?
>>
Anon, if the government has their shit together, you don't get insurgents.

It's that simple, insurgents are like gangrene, they are always a symptom of some other problem. It doesn't just randomly happen to a healthy body.
>>
>>30565517
You are the People

>>30565531
It doesn't have its shit together. So, what to do?
>>
You keep a well armed militia the won't sympathize with insurgents.
>>
File: purge survival training.jpg (42 KB, 602x605) Image search: [Google]
purge survival training.jpg
42 KB, 602x605
>>30565517

Honestly about 90% of the people wouldn't survive the first hour of the purge.
>>
>>30565546
Well, our society and culture is largely fucked these days. So I embed myself with the largest, most trustworthy high-trust splinter of a civil society left. Which would be the local church, the local Tea Party, and the local shire-reeve.
>>
>>30565378
Use the same strategy maybe idk
>>
>>30565550
Why aren't militias out there on the streets "protecting people from snipers"?
>>
>>30565575
It's not open season on them yet, I ain't going to jail for being a vigilante.
>>
>>30565569
is it a hate crime if I burn down a church just because you're in it?
>>
>>30565546
Get your shit together.

The fighting end of it will be fairly simple. Just small unit infantry fighting with whatever fire support is viable given the terrain and your budget.

The difficult part will be providing government services in the areas that have become so disaffected as to support the insurgents.

Also, generating HUMINT.

My number one priority would be to use state of emergency to crack down on corruption. Follow that up by trying to unfuck the local police, create a Gendarmes force, and implement widespread BAAT/HIIDE identification to track the movement of people.
>>
>>30565605
How do we get the cops to crack down on #BLM? I want strategies.
>>
>>30565638
It's hard because any actual action against them will probably backfire.

It's the same strategy as the Deash; Do something retarded like attack a soft target, block a freeway, what have you. Wait for the inevitable retaliation be it airstrikes or a police crackdown. Use the retaliation as propaganda and justification to rally more dimwits to your cause.

BLM at this point is a straight up racist neo-segregationist moment if you ask me. It's interesting watching the anti-gunner and illiberal/regressive left spin their heads around.

They never call for anything to be done about firearms when it's a cop doing the damage. One minute they will claim the police are racist and only out to fuck with/kill people but then the next minute they will claim joe dirt shouldn't own a handgun because the police will protect him (see Warran and a half-dozen other cases for why this is flat out wrong).

I'm a hardcore individualist, the social justice crap is just the current stepping stone for what I've termed an anti-intellectual crusade. I'd recommend reading an article called "the coddling of the American mind".

At least Occupy had the whole get money out of politics thing going but they were totally disorganized with no top-level directives and towards the end it got infected by the people we now term SJW-Crackpots.

BLM on the other hand is an SJW org started by SJWs. I particularly love the whole "black vs all lives matter" thing. Like what kind of a fucking question is that? No shit all lives matter, to imply otherwise is just straight up racist. These people aren't demanding they be treated equally, they are demanding they be treated specially to the detriment of others and it's insane to me.

Eventually if shit like this goes on long enough you will see more lone wolfs on both sides. Shit like what went down in Dallas just galvanizes the skin heads and neo-nazis, BLM is handing them ammunition for propaganda.
>>
>>30565812
Ok then, what about armed militia protecting BLM from the snipers?

Or protecting police, who clearly cant fight, from the snipers?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3GxFYtyKdY
>>
They also practice the basics of propaganda with a "you're either with us or against us" mentality which again is a complete bullshit false dichotomy.

Like the Deash the entire point of BLM's bullshit is to incite a reaction they can then use for propaganda. Think about the average dude who literally doesn't have time to care about politics and doesn't keep up with the news. He's over worked, hates his job, and just wants to get home so he can eat dinner, maybe play a game, then fall asleep. Then all of a sudden a huge group of assholes shows up on the freeway and guarantees you'll be stuck in traffic for the next 2-5 hours. It will only be so long before someone just plows on through at 60MPH or gets a shotgun out of the back of their truck and goes all Joe-Biden.

>>30565876
Well according to BLM guns are evil and people who own guns are evil and racist and thus civilians shouldn't own them, and the police are also evil and racist but for some reason they can have guns. Short version they would never stand for anyone being armed within their ranks and they certainly won't accept an armed police presence willingly.

Long wolf's are tough to deal with in general, big cities make it even harder when you try to consider every single attack vector. And I doubt the police would go out of their way to take precautions unless it was for their safety. Really the only thing you can when it comes to the cops on the ground is stay vigilant and prepare for the worst. Thing is putting on huge ass armor packs and slinging battle rifles just gives the BLM fuckers more fuel for their bullshit fire. Police militarization is a real issue but regardless of the context it could only make the police look bad.

An independent civilian defense force or militia is a nice idea but you will either get made out to be a skin head or a race-traitor if you happen to have a higher melanin concentration.
>>
>>30565638
Whatever we equip the cops to do to BLM -- legally and in terms of training and equipment -- will sooner or later be used on groups of law abiding gun owners.

You need to think about all that establishing a precedent that may extend to yourself shit, mang.
>>
>>30566062
A big show of force would intimidate anyone who wanted to cause trouble. Remember, they are afraid of white people, they think we are nazis. Thats why they hoot and holler so. To intimidate us.

Show up in a posse, to defend police, property and protesters from snipers.

Thats legitimate. Sun Tsu tells us better than winning 100 battles is winning one battle without fighting.

We need to win the hearts and minds.
>>
>>30566086
Good point. Besides, the cops were easily outclassed by the Nation of Islam. Who were in reality second rate marines.

Forget the cops then. We ARE the remainder of the Constitution. We, the People.
>>
>>30565378
day of rope
>>
>>30566086
These /pol/ tards are just itching for a police state because that'll teach those niggers good.
>>
At the end of the day, the police will balance general PR bullshittery with keeping themselves and the public safe.

Just like with anti-gunners appeasement doesn't work, and the SJW and BLm groups operate the same way. Take one look at California (fuck this place, I need to move bad) or Aussieland where they just keep fucking people to no end. That guy in the UK who was falsely accused of a sex crime comes to mind. Even though the coppers have zero sodding evidence against him the court is still requiring he phone the police with info 24 hours before he intends to have intercourse. There's a lot of talk about the government getting into people's bed rooms but this is one of the most recent literal examples, and the best recourse the poor bastard has is a hunger strike.

>>30566089
Hearts and minds as well as what counts for general opinion is important, but it's the people in my age group, the dreaded "Millennials" (I fucking hate that term so much) you need to get on your side, as well as the late 30s to mid 40s sudo-intellectual crowd. Keep in mind the police in many areas consider the general public the enemy, so that kind of shit ain't gonna fly with any anti-gun PD or state in general.

The police would also never officially endorse civilians as a means of general protection for anything. At that point they are admitting they can't deal with the situation and it creates a liability and PR nightmare on top of that, especially in anti-gun states.

It's wishful thinking, but the only way civilians could get involved is on their own, and they are instantly targets of the police, the state, BLM, and the average person who knows nothing about firearms and just assumes people who own them are variation of the week redneck/conservative/nutjob
>>
>>30565567
God Damn where can i find more of this?
>>
File: connecticut-school-shooting.jpg (35 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
connecticut-school-shooting.jpg
35 KB, 300x213
>>30566112
You'll snap. One day, you'll snap.

This board has the worst mental health on 4chan.

You all sit alone in your rooms, acquiring more and more guns, your mental health deteriorating more and more every day, in a society that provokes you more and more every day.

You'll snap. Then, once you are killed, they will come to your home.

And what will they find there?
>>
>>30566180
Its still legal to stand around with a gun in some states you know.

Use it or lose it
>>
>>30565517
what are YOU? you're a worthless sack of shit would should have quit posting here about 7 years ago.
>>
>>30565601
no, you're doing society a service.
>>
>>30566252
>This board has the worst mental health on 4chan.

That is either /co/ or /tg/, which are the most tumblr-infested boards. Not even /lgbt/ and the non-worksafe boards can match them
>>
File: g7wV4uW.png (2 MB, 909x975) Image search: [Google]
g7wV4uW.png
2 MB, 909x975
>>30565378
Short shorts and FALs.
>>
>>30566264
That chart is inaccurate and outdated
>>
>>30566218

I found it on IraqVeteran8888's facebook page.
>>
>>30565378
Blackface.
>>
>>30565638
We don't need to get them to. BLM will do it for us as they steadily escalate the force level.
>>
File: _1.jpg (121 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
_1.jpg
121 KB, 1280x960
>>30566380
like they could do any damage.
>>
>>30566264
Fucking Canada can open carry as long as it's non-restricted (most rifles and shotguns over 26" long). That is truly sad.
>>
File: #BlackLivesSplatter.jpg (40 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
#BlackLivesSplatter.jpg
40 KB, 615x409
>>30566441
The best way to win a fight is to intimidate your opponent into backing down.

You don't even have to use it. Leftists are cowards. As long as they can keep you at home, with all your guns, they win.

Eventually you will snap, and fit their narrative. They are counting on your cowardice.
>>
>>30566455
Not interested in threatening people to prevent them from exercising their rights. You people are as un-american as the communists.
>>
File: 1233255977804.jpg (23 KB, 414x425) Image search: [Google]
1233255977804.jpg
23 KB, 414x425
>>30565378
>what would be the best way to do it?
Declare war on the Middle East.
>>
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Up over 50k signatures now.
>>
>>30566252
>This board has the worst mental health on 4chan.
That would probably be /fit/
>>
>>30566562
Not trying to be a flat liner but will that really mean shit? I mean if it gets 2,000,000 signatures other than some press would anything happen?
>>
>>30565378

What about the right to freely gather to petition he government for a redress of greivances? I thought the BoR shouldn't be infriged or do some of you think one Amendment is more equal than others?
>>
>>30566264
Open carry gets a bad rap because a lot of people are fucking idiots, both people who open carry stupidly and antis. The reason Open carry was banned the first time in Cali is because Regan was afraid of black people with guns.

Open carrying dem scary black salt guns (or any firearm for that matter) around in a city ain't making you any friends any time soon. Also that chart is pretty outdated IIRC.

>>30566617
I have zero faith in the US legal or it's current political system, the only thing people understand is force and direct action.

I love my country, but I hold nothing but despise for it's current government.
>>
>>30566587
Haha no. Nothing will happen. Just like the one calling to charge Hillary, which is over 200k.
>>
>>30566674
Thanks, what I figured.
>>
>>30566650
>WHY WON'T PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME
>BAWWWWW

Have you considered the countries that already practice "managed democracy."

I hear Beijing is nice this time of year.
>>
>>30566494
> holding guns
> threatening people

your libcuck is showing
>>
>>30566687
Oh plenty of people share a lot of my opinions the isn't people agreeing with me or anyone else, the problem is our legal and political system is objectively corrupt.

Where I live in Cali we might as well be a single party state. California won't even enforce it's own preemption laws unless it's a local law against abortion or something like that. Nor will California enforce any of it's 9th circuit decisions unless it benefits the agenda of those in Sacramento.

California is also a special case because several former and current members of our legislature are literally convinced criminals or under indictment for serious crimes. Leland Yee being a prime example.

Forget people agreeing with me, I'm not allowed a voice or even an opinion in the context of the political system.

China's interesting to study. When the first emperor of modern day China came to power he declared that no one would use past to criticize the present, and had philosophers buried alive with their history books. The modern day communist party continues this tradition if only more subtly.

When hideyoshi took Power in Japan he had everyone's swords confiscated/heavily regulated so they could not rebel against him, as is still the case in modern day japan.
>>
>>30566774
The word intimidate was used, don't play word games. No one is going to go infringe someones rights for you. Nut up and do it yourself.
>>
>>30566787
Do you see what happens when people decide that their opinions are right and they don't need to bother getting other people on board or obeying the law?

California is an example of this tendency.

Do not make the mistake of assuming you are above it.
>>
>>30566542
Yeah well, we will have to do that, if we still have the country. But first the Fifth Column. #BLM
>>
>>30566813
All you have to do is stand there looking nonchalant, holding a gun.

You honestly think these #BLM are tough guys, don't you?

Have you ever actually intimidated anyone before?
>>
>>30566828
Well I never decided my opinions were "right", I hold my current opinions based upon my understanding of the status quo and by talking with a wide variety of people on top of general education.

I don't assume I am above the law, I know objectively the law is corrupt and the legal system protects those with political clout and/or wealth.

I don't actually get what your point is here, I'm not someone that's gonna go out and act like the BLM fucktards, I usually keep a low profile, try to educate the people I know and meet.

So really what is your point? I'm not gonna lay down and let the state deprive me of my property or basic rights, but I'm also not about to go one a one man mission or any kind of bullshit like that. The former is the attitude for a prisoner waiting to be taken out to a ditch and shot in the back of the head. I reject that kind of statist mentality.
>>
>>30566851
Nope, I try to avoid acting like a jackbooted thug. If you're so motivated about it, go fucking do it.
>>
>>30566964
I do it all the time. I enjoy warfare in all its forms
>>
>>30565378
Just kill all the niggers and males with testosterone levels below a certain level. Boom 60% of the West's problems solved.
>>
File: tg gets too d for d.jpg (175 KB, 1287x463) Image search: [Google]
tg gets too d for d.jpg
175 KB, 1287x463
>>30566380
>/tg/

They used to be the leaders of worst mental health, but those posters migrated to /d/ this past year since they got new mods.
>>
>>30567327
That could work but who would move to Detroit and LA after its been cleansed?
>>
>>30565378
>Pray for Baltimore
>as we burn it to the fucking ground.
>>
File: i7NsnRVG.jpg (42 KB, 652x360) Image search: [Google]
i7NsnRVG.jpg
42 KB, 652x360
>>30565378
Raise Joe from the dead and send him out to kill the red menace
>womens underwear optional
>>
File: blm-killcops.jpg (203 KB, 929x694) Image search: [Google]
blm-killcops.jpg
203 KB, 929x694
>>30565378
What we really need is serious confrontation by people in the media, people who understand that there is no reasonable demand put forth by this "movement". We need these professionals to point out the actions leading up to the tragic deaths in the videos which have made it obvious. We need them to point out that police absolution in court regarding incidents which were egregiously raged and harped upon, sometimes protested upon, costing cities and businesses large amounts of money, are not another reason to protest. We need our politicians and our media to hold BLM accountable.
>>
I don't get it, i truly dont

Why the hate for BLM?

Theyre well within their rights to protest? Why would you want their rights taken away?
>>
>>30569054
And maybe we will need big sticks, too.
>>
>>30569072
What does this even mean

Why are you responding to my post
>>
File: 225px-Thomas_Paine_rev1.jpg (12 KB, 225x303) Image search: [Google]
225px-Thomas_Paine_rev1.jpg
12 KB, 225x303
>>30565387
>>30565499

This.

>>30565812
This guy has the right of it, it's not happened yet as those against BLM have yet to speak out in any meaningful way. Even after the death of 5 brave cops. As soon as their is a galvinization of support against BLM then things will rip them down.

Can you imagine if the Black population elected to build their own nation, a revived Back To Africa movement?
>>
>>30565812
>It's the same strategy as the Deash
Why the fuck can't you just say ISIS, like every other English speaker?
>>
>>30569088
They want to be ISIS, the Islamic State as it empowers them and identifies them as what they want to be and what they aim to be. They are an or The Islamic State.

Daesh is not, I forget what it is but I want to say it is an acronym.
>>
>>30569099

It's an acronym. Daesh doesn't like it because acronyms sound like nonsense because acronyms aren't usual in the local language, and it sounds vaguely disparaging.
>>
>>30565378
Shoot all the civilians. Geneva convention only applies to members of the military, so I'm down for indiscriminately shooting commies
>>
>>30565499

>white guilt
empathy

>white knight
empathy

>virtue signaling
empathy

I'm getting really sick and tired of every edgelord, internet tough guy trying to paint someone caring about someone other than themselves as some sort of weakness or scam or bullshit. Some white people give a shit about black people. I don't know why this has to be made fun of, it just makes you look like a sociopath when you do it.

Anyone who says any of these terms and seriously means them, I worry about that person's mental state.
>>
>>30566252
>what will they find there?

A burned hard drive and a bunch of bad dragon products, plus probably some edgy shit i made or wrote and forgot about since hs, also i hope they dont blacklight my bed room
>>
>>30569163
It's true though anon, the facts do not match what is happening. But all those qualities you mentioned are what prevent people from accepting the truth, there is a double-think happening in the West and not even the deaths of 5 police men or flagrant disregard for the law one of its most senior politians has for it can stop it.

This White Guilt is damning the West.
>>
>>30569163

But you're fucking wrong. White guilt is pathological empathy; white knighting is unwarranted and frequently unwanted empathy, and virtue signaling is literally faked empathy, which is why it's called fucking virtue signaling.

Giving a shit about black people is okay, just as much as any other type of caring for your fellow man is okay. White guilt is when it's taken too far, with the reasons for its cause well-documented and frequently maliciously manipulative.
>>
>>30569163
>implying they aren't just stroking their egos because they take part in what they think is "right cause"

BLM is yet another George Soros sponsored movement, they're either hired useful globalist idiots or simply - useful globalist idiots.
>>
File: 1467729935818.jpg (35 KB, 947x507) Image search: [Google]
1467729935818.jpg
35 KB, 947x507
>>30569190
Cops keep killing black people and getting away with it.

Black people are getting sick and tired of it and are acting out however they feel like they can out of frustration. One or two guys killed some cops and transit officers and you act like the black community is responsible for this? That doesn't make any sense. Plus WAY more black people have gotten killed.

White people caring about this is not WHITE GUILT. I am white, I see black people getting a raw deal again and again and again and again and I think it sucks and is wrong. What do I feel guilty about? I've never done anything racist to black people and if I did, that's all I would feel guilty about, not slavery. I didn't enslave anyone, why the fuck would I feel guilty about that?

Stop saying "white guilt" it's a meaningless term that racists like you make up and say over and over like a mantra so you can pretend people like me don't have a point and that you are on the wrong. It's very pathetic and weak minded of you. No one is alive who had black slaves, no one feels guilty about it, no one did it.

Stop pretending you have this trump card to use against anyone who sides with black people. It's one of the biggest strawmen ever made. Can you understand how stupid you seem when you say it or defend it? It's like a little kid playing soldiers claiming he had some super shield when someone shot him.
>>
>>30569219
White guilt, white knighting and virtue signalling are always just thrown at people that you don't agree with, with no evidence that they are actually what's taking place.

It's just ad hominem attacks under the guise of fancy terms so that they seem legitimate.

It's transparent and pathetic whenever I see them. The immediate assumption that a white person at a BLM protest is obviously just ridden with white guilt and/or trying to virtue signal to seem cool or feel good about themselves.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS ABOUT A GUY IN A FUCKING PHOTOGRAPH YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

It's BULLSHIT. Stop acting like it's anything but YOU trying to make YOURSELF feel good. It's pathetic behaviour.
>>
>>30566252
>worst mental health on 4chan
Are you aware that ~80% of shit we say isn't serious?
>>
>>30569245
>white guilt don't real
>second paragraph is literally entirely white guilt

The lack of self-awareness is astounding.
>>
>>30565378

Batman's birthday party.
>>
>>30569266
>HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS ABOUT A GUY IN A FUCKING PHOTOGRAPH YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

I haven't said anything about anybody in a fucking photograph you emotional white guilt fucking lunatic. Is it any wonder we think you leftists are delusional and unstable? I just joined the fucking thread.
>>
Sit back while the nigs and pigs kill each other.

I have no dog in the fight. Nor am I sympathetic to either side.
>>
>>30569268
>entire second paragraph was me talking about how I don't feel guilty about anything

You don't read to good do you? That or you thought I was being sarcastic? I wasn't...
>>
>>30569275
>calls me and all leftwing people delusional because I won't respond personally to every single person individually on an anonymous message board.

The autism is strong with this one.
>>
>>30569301
>they're just acting out!
>they just killed some cops, no big!
>WAY more black people have gotten killed!
>they're getting a raw deal!
>but I don't feel guilty!

Mmmmmdropped.
>>
>>30569245
>Cops keep killing black people and getting away with it.
False, blacks keep getting caught breaking the law and trying to struggle and escape with deadly weapons on their person.

>Black people are getting sick and tired of it and are acting out however they feel like they can out of frustration. One or two guys killed some cops and transit officers and you act like the black community is responsible for this? That doesn't make any sense.
So a man 'selling CDs' at a gas station with an illegal weapon, after first having brandished it at a homeless man is a cause worth getting angry over? As an FYI he was not selling CD's, he was selling drugs. Nobody, nobody on earth would believe the man was selling CDs in ront of a gas station.

It is drugs, that is why he was armed, that is why he resisted arrest.

>Plus WAY more black people have gotten killed.
Look the stats, unarmed blacks and whites are shot the same amount.

>Stop pretending you have this trump card to use against anyone who sides with black people. It's one of the biggest strawmen ever made. Can you understand how stupid you seem when you say it or defend it? It's like a little kid playing soldiers claiming he had some super shield when someone shot him.
Then why are you unable to see the actual facts? They are all here for you. Yet you refuse to agree with them, even when they come from the FBI.
>>
>>30568769
Pioneers of the 21st century or /k/ommandos wanting cheap land and buildings
>>
>>30569325
>Look the stats, unarmed blacks and whites are shot the same amount.

Statistically, unarmed whites get shot more often by police than unarmed blacks, actually.
>>
>>30566252
haha are you fucking serious?
>>
>>30569342
By the stats they do, but stastically the difference is negligable.
>>
>>30569348

The difference isn't negligible, the margin is actually 3x.
>>
>>30569382
Either way, blacks are not victimized by law enforcement. They are treated with kidskin gloves and only when they put an officers life on the line are they actually shot.
>>
>>30569386
But somehow they still manage to 'accidentally' break someone's spine when they're handcuffed in the back of a car.

Or get shot when shopping for a pellet gun.

Or just because they're running away from paying their child support.

Don't talk shit about how "they're not unarmed", when there have been plenty of examples where they were.
>>
>>30565512

His consciousness is already uploaded to the borg.

There's nothing you can do.
>>
>>30565378

Right Wing Death Squads

execute the commies on site
>>
>>30569426
>Don't talk shit about how "they're not unarmed", when there have been plenty of examples where they were.

Less than five posts away from a discussion about how this sort of thing happens three times more often with unarmed whites. That's a new low.
>>
>>30569219
But who is qualified to say where actual empathy ends and 'white guilt' or any of the others begin?

Some people are at that parade, or doing whatever, because they actually care, not because of some sort of emotional blackmail, or one-upmanship.

More to the point, why have you never applied this same line of thought to your own ideologies, of you're so sure it's a problem with one side of the political spectrum you can't be so naive to assume that your own is fine?

>>30569317
>facts become feels when I don't agree with them
No surprise though, conservative opposition to gays is based entirely on feels as well.
>>
>>30569163
hating your own race and wanting to see them genocided is not empathy
Everything these leftists do is a disaster, they feel no empathy for anyone, as they are totally self-interested

>>30569222
I'd say they are just niggers, inshallah
>>
>>30569457
>facts

>>30569325
>>30569342
>>30569382
>>
>>30569449
>That's a new low.
No sir, this entire thread is a new low.

A couple years ago /k/ wasn't at all like this, it's gone to complete shit because of /pol/ faggots and your constant whining about libruls and SJW's.

Also thank you for making it ABSOLUTELY clear that you don't actually give a fuck about the police being overly violent, and just race politics.
>>
>>30565378
Well you need to copy what the Germans did during WWII. Well organized units, mouseholing, and burn em out.
>>
>>30569469
>Also thank you for making it ABSOLUTELY clear that you don't actually give a fuck about the police being overly violent, and just race politics.
>was the one constantly focused on black victimhood
>starts throwing accusations of only caring about race politics when his racially-centric position is invalidated by fact

Look at that projection.
>>
>>30565378
why would you march with people that want to kill you for being white?

>>30565512
I'm from a Hungarian family, and if i learned anything about how to kill gyspies, turks, and vampires, it's you have to chop off the head, pack it in salt, and bury it at least 7 miles from the body, which you burn.

at the crossroads, even 3 way intersections count.
>>
>>30565638
let them get even more uppity. give a jig a fur coat, and he thinks he's king kong. the american blacks worst enemy, is themselves. they spurn the hand of friendship, and turn on each other even in their own family as a matter of course.

all i know is, they should look to the indian as a warning. we dont take kindly to people fucking with us.
>>
File: your move mistah lawman.jpg (20 KB, 444x273) Image search: [Google]
your move mistah lawman.jpg
20 KB, 444x273
>>30566252
YOUR MOVE, MISTAH LAWMAAAAAN!!!
>>
>>30569426
>Toxicogy reports him on drugs
>If Officers feel placing a seatbelt on the suspected criminal would place them in danger they are not meant to
>Was acting erractic and dangerous

If they protested the straight A student who got shot by white thugs, I could understand. But every single one of these has been a nigger criminal, not one of them has been a fine, upstanding citizen.
>>
>>30569499

The length of time spent responding to this post directly corresponds to the length of time the person this poster replied to needed to shake off their feeling of cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>30569550

I am not that poster, but Rice (the pellet gun one) is one of those shot that was almost incontrovertibly unjustified. The liberals, of course, rarely talk about it, especially the mass media; the more-informed liberals do talk about it, but only to guilt-beat conservatives across the head with, even while conservatives across gun media were exactly as upset as they were when the open-carrier in a Costco got shot unjustifiably a year or so earlier.
>>
>>30569559

Err - sorry, not Rice, Crawford. You would be right about Rice, my bad.
>>
>>30569564
>>30569559

Remind me which one those where. The fact is, there are so many stupid deaths entirely the cause of the criminal blacks that it is hard to tell them apart.
>>
>>30569572

Rice was the kid fucking around in a park with a pellet handgun who the cops drove up on, and was videotaped clearly reaching for his beltline. Crawford was the one shot essentially immediately for holding a pellet rifle while in a store that sold pellet rifles.

Crawford might have had a criminal record, but that didn't mean he was up to no good. Crawford and Castile (the recent one who had a carry permit and was allegedly given conflicting instructions) are two examples of actual shootings that were truly at least questionable, if not unjustified, in a flood of media coverage of easily-justified shootings covered by the mass media for the purpose of race baiting.
>>
>>30568814
That was J. Edgar Hoover brah
>>
>>30569085
>Can you imagine if the Black population elected to build their own nation, a revived Back To Africa movement?
I'd be OK with this tbqh. Let them manage their own affairs, leave the rest of us alone. Exit, not voice.
>>
>>30569605

L I B E R I A
>>
>>30569593
Ah yes, the one who purposefully and intentionally made it look like he was going for a firearm around the time BLM were chanting Pigs in a Blanket, Fry them like Bacon and generally declaring war on the police.

Crawford might have had a criminal record, he did have one, extended one with a social media presence that showed him pledging loyalty to the CRIPS gang. He was not given conflicting instructions, he was told not to go near his weapon, that overrides all other instructions you are given. The fact is, the race-bating by the media and the especially BLM is directly responsible for the death of five of Dallas' finest.

The Police do a job, a hard job, that requires snap judgements on limited information available. If they make the wrong one, they do not go back to their family and some scum does. I would not trade the life of one of those Dallas cops for every supporter of BLM.
>>
>>30569612
>He was not given conflicting instructions, he was told not to go near his weapon, that overrides all other instructions you are given.

He /may/ have been given conflicting instructions, as all we have to go on is the girlfriend's testimony in front of the camera, which may or may not be truthful. Of course he was stupid to reach in that direction, but the fact remains that there is that one questionable circumstance.

One (/two) questionable incident(s) in ALL of these fucking shootings - god knows how many, I'm sure we've all lost count - that the media has decided to make newsworthy for the sake of race-baiting.

The media ought to be directly culpable for every death caused by their attempts to incite a race war, and every death caused by an attention-seeking loner mass shooting.
>>
>>30569635
I would not trust the ravings of that woman with anything beyond a plastic knife. Having just watched her boyfriend shot 4 times she is remarkably calm and chill.

They were also both shown drinking and driving, smoking and driving and generally taking all manner of drugs on their respective social media.

Spent an hour talking with a LEO, it's a shit job they have. The last ten years of their profession in major urban areas, anywhere with a sizeable black population it becomes horrible.

Imagine you have a customer that comes in and bitches you out, you specifically, goes out of his way to find you, fuck you over, lie, cheat and steal. But you bite your lip and treat him fair and fine for the first eight incidents. But on that 10th one he hits you with a stick and you flip and beat the everloving shit out that little cunt.

That is what it is like, they arrest and detain the same people over and over again. It builds anger, anger in the community, anger in the criminals and anger at themselves for doing so. Now they have the nation at their throats for doing a job they charged them with.

How the fuck can they win when you side with criminals? Lying, cheating, theiving, mugging, raping criminals? For fucks sake that one selling CD's had beat up wife, raped a 14 year old and 25k behind on child support of his five kids.
>>
>>30569660

I don't think he was selling CDs, love.
>>
>>30569679
No, it was drugs, of course it was drugs.
>>
>>30569681

Yeah, that's what I meant.
>>
>>30569682
I had meant to put parenthesis around selling cds.
>>
>>30569660
sounds like cops are the true cucks
>>
>>30569469
/k/ was pretty racist asshole
We used to have Johnny rebel threads
>>
>>30569635
With that argument, illegal supporting politicians would be culpable for crimes committed by illegals

That'll never happen, here's hoping for civil war #2
>>
>>30569660
>How the fuck can they win when you side with criminals? Lying, cheating, theiving, mugging, raping criminals? For fucks sake that one selling CD's had beat up wife, raped a 14 year old and 25k behind on child support of his five kids.

That pisses me off about BLM more than anything else. They don't give a shit about the actual shit destroying their community. No one says a word when little 13 year-old Tyrone drops out of school to join a gang, or when Sheniqua is too stoned on crack to take care of her 4 kids from 4 different fathers, or when little 8 year old La-a gets shot in the crossfire of a gang shootout while she's playing in the playground, or when Mr. Johnson who's owner of the local grocery store and one of the few upstanding members of the community gets his store front smashed and his merchandise looted during a "peaceful protest". But some Nigger with a rap sheet a mile long gets killed in a justifiable shoot by the cops and they burn the goddamned city down.
>>
File: 1466476531093.jpg (22 KB, 458x383) Image search: [Google]
1466476531093.jpg
22 KB, 458x383
>>30569925
persecution complex, caused by their own unique brand of autism, and being raised by their bitchy old grandmothers, and having to act out for attention.
>>
>>30569925
BLM is funded by George Soros, directly. It is a joke of an Org given a very narrow goal the reason they do not chase the abortions and gang violence as that serves no purpose in the narrative of White Guilt.

American Black culture is poison, those that break away from it, those respectful families that raise their children correctly, gainfully employed and all the things normal people do without comment, they very rarely condemn their culture.

There is no difference between the middle-class blacks and moderate muslims, both are rarely or never seen condemning the disgusting elements in their own culture.
>>
>>30569984
i mostly agree with that. the ones that do raise a stink over it, are labeled uncle toms and house niggers, and get shit on by all the rest of the blacks.
>>
>>30570038
Yeah, remember that 'Nam vet during Ferguson, more or less told everyone to go home and stop being niggers? And every other black person in the country slang shit on him and called him an Uncle Tom and a race traitor.
>>
>>30570038
I've seen one black Police Chief condemn the shit parts of his culture. That was six years ago. They do not condemn their own people, they enable and justify their outrage, further legitimizing their imagined transgressions.
>>
>>30569612
>The Police do a job, a hard job, that requires snap judgements on limited information available. If they make the wrong (choice)

they'll get judged for it. how is that hard to understand? the vast majority of cops are good at their job and their is a small percentage that aren't, but i'm not talking about that here. policing is a type of job in which if you do fuck up you should get hammered for it. doesn't matter how good the cop was in the past or the circumstances of the event in question. you do a bad shoot you go to jail/get fired, or should. is that fair? can't say, but those consequences are what the job calls for. don't like it then maybe you need to find a different job
>>
>>30569984
Just because you don't pay attention to t doesn't mean it don't happen. Idk about blacks but moderate Muslims always come out and speak out terrorism because it effects them the most considering IS is rampaging through Muslim lands. Next time think before you post some bullshit.
>>
>>30565569
But how will you secure the place when most of your fellow comrades are either old geezers in a mobility scooter or morbidly obese inbred idiots?
>>
>>30565812
OK how is wanting better training for cops, civilian oversight of police, and a way to get incompetent or corrupt cops fired "neo segregationist"?
>>
>>30570067
thats what i was saying, you rarely see it because they fuck with them. black people do that passive aggressive shit, nonstop till they get a response and then explode with retardation over imagined slights, that they caused in the first place.

I'd see the older folks tell off the younger ones for fucking up, then the younger ones would start screaming oreo and house nigger, without even knowing what house nigger means.

I've even heard some calling me a buckruh lately. I havent heard that shit outside a few VERY old blacks that grew up around freemen. it means the white trash that even the slaves were wealthier than them. believe it or not, most slaves had free days, and very well paying trades, which they would either split with their masters, or get to keep for those days.
>>
>>30570083
No, they do not. They issue statements condemning things as every single group and agency does for some fucking reason. But they refuse quite pointedly to spy, report and relay information of dangerous followers.

There has yet to be a single credible threat that thanks to the keen eyes of their Imam a massacre of attack was prevented. The Orlando shooting, the muslim killer had recently attended very homophobic preachings in a Mosque very nearby. He knew he was becoming dangerous and acting very differently, he beat up his wife, nearly killed her but noboy said a damn thing.

>>30570079
We give the police a certain amount of trust and autonomy to judge these situations as the majority of you will not have to experience snap decisions they are easy to mistake but 9/10 it will end in a cop being shot if he does not act right then. Without these reactions the job is a dead sentence in certain cities.
>>
>>30570091
If that's what they want they have a funny way of showing it.
>>
>>30569457
>No surprise though, conservative opposition to gays is based entirely on feels as well.

And are a strain on the medical system, are disproportionately violent, harbor pedophiles (and often are themselves) and actively try to fuck over decent, non-degenerate Americans who disagree with their disgusting "lifestyle."

Nice projection, btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 993x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 993x542
Problem solved
>>
I remember reading some stuff written by current law enforcement. They talked about why they joined and how now they don't recommend anyone be a cop. About how the strong "Fuck da police" sentiment has made their jobs harder and more dangerous, and how they no longer place themselves in any risk on behalf of civilians since they are likely to get sued or demonized for it.

If blacks really think that the police are out to get them, do they really think randomly killing police is going to improve the situation? The only outcome I see from these actions is police being even more likely to shoot first when dealing with blacks out of fear for their lives.
>>
>>30569245
fuck niggers and fuck people like you too.

niggers aren't getting a "raw deal". they're getting what comes to being the statistically most violent and savage sacks of pseudo-human shit in our nation.

so fuck'em, and fuck you for being like a crying little girl who can't fathom that you're supposed to put down rabid animals.
>>
>>30569106
It sounds disaparaging because it heavily resembles the disparaging Syrian word "Daish", which has the same connotation of 'tyrant'
>>
>>30569317
you should have put

>dey gud Bois

some where in that lineup.
>>
>>30569519
Soros is a jew, so like all kikes he must be killed with fire.
>>
>>30571212
This here really. Asians had to deal with the same shit blacks did here in america, yet they never became the #1 source of violence and crime. They had to deal with slavery, they had to deal with racism, but they didn't use it as an excuse to act like animals. Hispanics are STILL dealing with a modern form of slavery, yet they still don't have the crime numbers to match black americans.
>>
>>30569469
>A couple years ago /k/ wasn't at all like this, it's gone to complete shit because of /pol/ faggots and your constant whining about libruls and SJW's.

are you fucking kidding me? /k/ changed because the actual elements of this board that produced content left for 8ch when /pol/harbour happened.

well, those same people left because they were radicals and racists.

this boards never been some happy assed gay and brown shooting club, and /pol/ hate has largely historically been directed at neo Nazis, not run of the mill cautious individuals who know that blacks are a public safety hazard that should be removed with due diligence
>>
Sniper rifle.
but if you want to be sure you go all of them, napalm or maybe a good ol' bomb.
>>
>>30571280
>Hispanics are STILL dealing with a modern form of slavery, yet they still don't have the crime numbers to match black americans.
Not to nitpick, but they could easily get out of the "modern slavery" if they would stop voting for Democrats. Actual enforcement of current laws & immigration reform would help Hispanics in America greatly.

Want to come to America for work? Great, get a social security number and start paying taxes.
>>
>>30571339
Get out nogunz, I've seen quite a few black and hispanic
/k/ommandos on here who are nothing like the savages you claim they are.
>>
>>30571339
Sauce on this? An archive or something? I've noticed how /k/ has taken a significant liberal turn in the past 3 years or so.
>>
>>30571361
>quite a few
Name one. Pics please. Otherwise STFU.
>>
>>30571364
an archive? how do you archive cultural trends?

go to 8/k/ and tell me which culture actually smells like what you think of when you think about /k/ as an entity. it isn't this gay shit fest, that's for sure.
>>
>>30571361
yeah, I have that token black friend too...
>>
>>30571280
Actually the vast majority of asians got banned from integrating and the asian community consequently went insular as fuck until about world war 2 when we straight up acknowledged that we needed asians as allies and we did the big shift to support china and the other post colonial countries being formed in the south during the 40s to 60s.

Asians were therefore useful and basically got a hard reset, hence why the new ones coming in today are the rich ones who literally have nothing to do with broke ass canto or japanese nison peasants becoming coolies for the railroads.
>>
>>30571364
>Implying /k/ has ever been full on right wing fascists

Holy fuck lad, you're either new or another
/pol/ kike shill trying to jew more minds and create racial/ethnic division amongst the firearm community.

Fact of the matter is almost every /pol/ faggot on here is nogunz and every non white /k/ommando had at least 2 guns, so fuck off already.

>>30571397
Literally the other night we had a thread about some dindu mugging yo white ass and several non whites said they weren't white and I said I would respond in spanish and proceed to ride away on my burrito.

Also, prove otherwise.
>>
>>30569608
If only we supported Liberia a lot more to turn them into America's Rhodesia. Hell it almost turned out like it too, except with American born Liberians ruling instead.

>American blacks going to Africa and opening up plantations because most are from the South
Priceless.

I hear right now Liberia is calming down and getting its shit together. Think it has a women president now whose okay.
>>
File: 1465672135054-pol.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465672135054-pol.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>30571415
>>
>>30571255
None of which makes any sense in English. Just call them ISIS.
>>
>>30565378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCOGIRzgbjA
>>
File: image.png (1016 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1016 KB, 616x2030
>>30569245
Get drunk. Rig a 12 gauge with buckshot tied to your front door. Call pizza delivery and have a special order to come inside. Sit down in a chair with the barrel pointed at your heart and wait.
>>
>>30571435
I have been here since 4chan started after moot left SA after my tank is fight /k/ is younger than all of the racial realist boards you a fucking new fag or a shill and don't even realize the common perception is little kiddies on /k/ don't have guns

if not for real white men standing against faggot nigger progressivism and their unfaltering support for it no one would have guns here.

You need to sit back and listen and accept your a guest in white society proxy the internet
>>
>>30566851
I accidentally intimidated a Mexican kid one time, does that count?
>>
>>30571594
Kek, okay do you know who Carlos Slim Is?

He's a Mexican who owns almost every single communications service globally, this includes many Internet services.

Trump also used to work for this guy and got fired.

You're saying this site is a "White proxy"

You're also saying o should shut up and accept my self as a guest.

Do you not realize how much of a socialist faggot you sound?

Literally "wahhh a dissenting opinion who doesn't fit my narrative shut up pls I don't like counter arguments!!!"

Fucking neck yourself you communist shill faggot.
>>
>>30571594
THIS

>inb4 you brought us here shit

This is the argument of the fat smelly kid who got invited to the party for to be made fun of (farm equipment)f and when the joke got stale everyone told you to leave and you stay and claim some type of pride over it instead of ever cleaning your house washing yourself and making something others want to go to.
>>
>>30571635
DO you think I give a shit about a Mexican that is exploiting his shit skin people by owning large swaths of telecommunications he never invented.

You are simply a benefactor in our society and our inventions period and you all like to pretend your equally entitled to it as a forgone conclusion.
>>
>>30565378

Rather then use force, I simply do everything legally possible to make both the combatants and the civilians who they hide amongsts' lives miserable while offering rewards to those who turn in combatants until said civilians have had enough and rat them out.
>>
The best part is the founders of this fucking nation the literal life blood we owe it all too lives and died in a society where shit skins were considered sub human and farm equipment. This is reality.

I Cant wait for the US to fall you already see the cries of moving to other more white nations by shit skins never any talk of going to their homelands and competing lol
>>
>>30571670
lived*
>>
>>30569163

because the 'being nice = being leftist = being cuck' ideology that's so cancerous on 4chan says so. an entire generation of 4channers have been brainwashed into thinking that everything liberal is bad, and everything conservative is good.
>>
>>30571650
What? Colored television was invented by a mexican
Contraceptives, mexican
Mexican invented a glove that can transfer sign language into speech.

And many other non whites invented and expanded on medicines and mathematics.

Are you fucking daft.

This isn't even to mention the Romans or Greeks who mind you weren't in your /pol/ classifications white at the time because it's been proven through genetic tracing and migrations that Romans came from anatolia and the Levant during the Greco-Roman Trojan wars.
>>
>>30571650
Also telecommunications is a science not an inventio you dumb /pol/ cuck.
>>
>>30571696
Fuck off cuckold.
>>
File: 1455867328919.jpg (83 KB, 1152x650) Image search: [Google]
1455867328919.jpg
83 KB, 1152x650
>>30569245
Real late to the game here but

>Cops keep killing black people and getting away with it, black people are getting sick of it, and lashing out
>THE ACTIONS OF THE FEW COPS REPRESENT A NATIONAL TREND AND THEY ALL THINK THIS WAY! MOST COPS MUST BE LIKE THIS!
>Two guys set up military-style and lanes of fire, operate and execute five cops and wound seven others, and then lead a goose chase that ended with a literally historical method of execution
>Directly supported BLM, directly state they wanted to kill white cops, specifically
>"One or two guys killed some cops and transit officers and you act like the black community is responsible for this?"
>Individuals are responsible for their actions and these ones harmed people it has nothing to do with their motives or any kind of radicalization or move or societal factor in our nation nope they're just evil

You fucking people, man. I don't get how people think this way.
>>
>>30571703
Ss a Mexican improved a already invented technology got it..lol
you wont win the debate on white achievement m8 so just quit now.

just stop before I start posting statues you faggot shit skin

your race lost and are living in the altruism of whites and getting fucking entitlement complexes over it

THIS IS REALITY
see>>30571670
Where will you go when Americas unavoidable collapse happens? to a whiter nation like all your brothers?

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/
>>
>>30571722
So he does not own multiple telecommunication companies?
>>
>>30571722
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Telecommunications_companies_of_the_United_States

are you fucking stupid or just desperate at this point.
>>
LOOK AT THIS SHIT SKIN RIGHT HERE
>>
>>30565546
Form a militia, start a counter-revolution. The insurgency can't hide among the civilians if there are no civilians.

> And the elephant in the room is that there are no civilians in this scenario. If insurgents are hiding among you, you're already at war with them. At that point, your only moral choices are to join them or fight them.
>>
>>30571743
I'm an american, I served my country, did you?
>>30571751
>>30571756
I look literally the exact same except I'm a bit more pale.
>>30571735

Also feel free to post you're collections unless you really are all nogunz
>>
>>30571789
So your more Spanish than shit skin rape baby got it m8

I am a police officer.
You should be happy my ancestors gave you the opportunity to serve a nation such as ours.
>>
File: 20160708_204105.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160708_204105.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>30571789
Lets see yours
>>
>>30565378
i don't think you'd be able to. personally i'd just make sure i was out of their way, if individuals from the group were somehow trying to harm me i suppose i'd first try to get away and if i couldn't escape then i would pick off the aggressors with an ar 15 from as much of a distance that i could get.

>>30565531
the idea was supposed to be that the people control the government but now most people believe that we need our overlords to micromanage our lives and when they do they protest. hypocrites. they wanted big government -they got it
>>
>>30571835
cont.
I have even more in the safe along with my ammo collection. I will wait for yours m8
>>
>>30565812
Is this what some people think? Like holy LOL

>>30570091
>>30570368
Be honest with yourself and read into their media, they never ask for anything but this. Angry black people that decide to say "fuck it, let's kill cops" don't represent an entire movement.

I'm not really with any movements but BLM is not some fucking neo-segregationalist, black nationalist, asking-for-special-treatment group or anything like that.
>>
>>30571815
>Cop
>Racist
>Asshole
>Wants to stop people from exercising rights

And you piggies wonder why everyone hates you...
>>
>nerve gas
>>
>>30566397
yes i agree this chart is outdated, texas is open carry and so is oklahoma where i live
>>
>>30566494

They're not exercising rights. They're blocking highways and openly causing mayhem.

The cops are just the emblematic guardians of white society and America. BLM openly talks about destroying both. Once they effectively neuter the cops, the final impediment to move on white america will be removed.

Then you'll have to the chance to explain to mobs of feral blacks the intricacies of the non aggression principle and your precious constitution.

I'm sure they'll be all ears.
>>
>>30571863
I don't want to stop anyone form exercising their rights m8
can you post where I said this?
>>
>>30565378
>what would be the best way to do it?

Move out into the country side.
>>
>>30571863
can we see your guns now.
>>
>>30571859
> BLM is not some fucking neo-segregationalist, black nationalist, asking-for-special-treatment group or anything like that.

BLM protestors cheered and danced in Dallas when police were shot, like something out of an anthropological documentary on African tribes.

They're the Klan with a tan.
>>
>>30571883
That's not going to happen, but even if it did I'll take my chances protecting myself. I don't want a group of roided up retards patrolling our streets in an MRAP because polcucks are scared of the negros. You people would welcome Big Brother just to get one over on some retarded niggers.
>>
File: 2016-07-10 12.39.53.jpg (2 MB, 2934x1704) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-10 12.39.53.jpg
2 MB, 2934x1704
>>30571815
Here's my kit that I have available.

If you really think the way that you do as a police officer all I can say is unfuck yourself.
But all in all its you're right.

It's true my dad's family is spanish and my mother's is Portuguese with a splash of native, but even so they are human beings and I've visited them in they're countries, Spain, Portugal and Mexico.

You know what I saw? Good god fearing people who just want to live they're lives
In peace and put they're kids in college. Can you say the same about 'white' people that you can about my 'shitskin' family?
>>
>>30571859

They don't need to come right out and say they wanna kill white people and replace the current system with a black one.

They will keep the police, but purge the current "racist" police and replace them with sjw cops. When a white person calls the cops in the future, they'll have to explain why they're calling the cops on a black guy and make sure the perps civil rights aren't being violated in any way.

You should be able to figure out the rest.

Lolbertarians make this a cop issue are missing the point. Cops are merely a symbol for white America and the tip of the its spear.
>>
>>30571918
Fucking prove it, I really doubt that happened, especially since cops were the ones protecting protesters. And even then, that doesn't make them any of that. That makes the people dancing and cheering fucked up people.
>>
>>30571929
Straight trash all of it.

all that shit you posted is muh emotional trash your the type of shit skin that tries to pry Greece and Rome form white achievements and that makes you a shill desperate sub human. Everything I have said applied to you full stop.
>>
>>30571920

see: >>30571934
>>
>>30571945
That's what all those neo Nazis say m8 but society dune goofed and now its ok to judge groups off the worst of them
>>
>>30571948
Kek holy shit, have I been trolled this entire time?
>>
>>30571934
>replace racist cops
>this is a bad thing

Using hypothetical bad replacements for cops is a weak strawman. You're right though, it's more a problem with whtie America and institutionalized racism/profiling and procedure
>>
>>30571959
You mean you have been getting BTFO and posted some appeal to emotion trash with your collection Fischer price jr guns.
>>
>>30567252
Kek no you don't you fuckin edgelord
>>
>>30571973
Post your guns then buddy
>>
>>30571967
Sorry m8

I need to know how many incidents of a individual it takes before we can make sweeping judgments about a group.

we cant have it both ways

what's more likely is the race that rapes more than another and commits the majority of violent crimes with victims identifying their attackers is the problem
>>
File: 3455777979.jpg (83 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
3455777979.jpg
83 KB, 800x420
>>30571945
Different anon, but here are two examples from NYC and St Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xNxoeqf0Ws

BLM is racist.
>>
>>30571973
Okay buddy, whatever you say, just pls don't shoot me officer I have my cc permit and weapons permit in my wallet but they're in my right cargo pocket.
>>
>>30571967

I put 'racist' in quotes for a reason.

You're completely deluded if you're seriously posting this.
>>
>>30571993
see>>30571835
>>
>>30572001
cool story unlike that nigger your all crying about that never had a CC permit but the media said he did and you all eat it up like cucks.
>>
>>30571997
Eye-for an eye in the first one, that ain't right but cops aren't even a race. So that's not racist

Second one, "fry" refers to going through hell in court
>>
>>30571997
don't bother these shit skins will hand wave anything to not admit there are a problem it benefits them regardless to live in our downfall as it objectively still better then their best
>>
>>30572018
But he did and even the police department acknowledged it lol
>>
>>30572022
sorry m8
see>>30571994
how many incidents does it take before we can make statically accurate assumption for a whole group? It has to exist for your logic to work.
>>
>>30572018
Except he did have a permit, stop spreading stormfag propaganda.

http://www.startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/
>>
>>30572003
>ad hominem
>>
File: BLM4.png (83 KB, 632x447) Image search: [Google]
BLM4.png
83 KB, 632x447
>>30572022
>eye for an eye

You're literally excusing the people who murdered innocent police, and the people who support them.

Your opinion is as worthless as other BLM supporters.
>>
File: BLM3.png (70 KB, 637x389) Image search: [Google]
BLM3.png
70 KB, 637x389
>>30572057
>>
>>30572034
http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/philando-castile-gun-permit-to-carry-gun-racial-profiling-have-a-valid-concealed-carry-permit-carry-gun-license-police-minnesota-ramsey-county-armed-robbery-robbery-robbery-suspect-gas-station-photos/
no they never did and the media is using the
>gun permits are private in this county
argument to hide the fact no one can confirm this lol

eat it up again.
>>
File: 20160710_125954-1.jpg (2 MB, 2130x2348) Image search: [Google]
20160710_125954-1.jpg
2 MB, 2130x2348
>>30571835
BTW this is the 'shitskin' you were arguing with just wanted to say your LAV jacket is trash.
>>
>>30572057
Who did I excuse that murdered anybody? Never referred to anyone that murdered police. I also just said that wasn't right, but I understand the mindset behind it. Stop crying dude
>>
>>30572084
cool story m8 your whole collection is trash.
>>
>>30572089
Do you deny BLM is anti-white, anti-cop, and segregates people by race?

>http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/07/blacklivesmatter-rally-segregates-speakers-by-race/

You're a racist apologist for cop killers.
>>
>>30572054

Oh well, since I called you what you are, I guess the original point is false.

Oh wait...
>>
>>30572099
>whole
Fuck you fag I posted what I could from my cousins cabin.
>>
>>30572120
sounds like what a liar would say.

queer cabin buddies sounds realistic tho
>>
>>30565378
Gain height advantage with recon groups.
Have operators on the streets below (Gerayuh mayun tahktiks)
Use radio to talk to guys on ground floor and counter sniper peeps
Have other radio listening to their commo (BLM protestors use uv4r and bubble pack radios)

Nobody looks up in urban unless they are situationally aware (people I'm interested)
Those displaying "courier behavior" will be my main priority. Then look for "Made man" characteristics.

Those doing recon will point these out to street level peeps who will either kill, capture, contact, or observe.

Guys on ground need to be hippie swipl looking guys with CCL/jackets with sbrs.

Otherwise, keep to my neighborhood
wait for hoards to come our way
fire on them in kill zones

If on offensive, engage from up top
engage on my terms in "baiting" by having open carry white guys approach then fall back
Once the they are near, shout, show, shove, shoot, shoot
>>
File: moderate muslims.jpg (96 KB, 485x490) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslims.jpg
96 KB, 485x490
>>30572089
>They didn't murder anybody! They just called for and supported the murder of people, that has no weight, there's nothing there!
>WOW YOU SAID KILL NIGGERS? YOU ARE FUCKING DISTURBING GO TO JAIL YOU NAZI ALL OF YOU ARE LIKE THIS

You're either a great troll or a dedicated shill. Congratulations.
>>
>>30569163
Cuck.
>>
>>30572108
Cops don't have a race

BLM isn't any of those, white people are part of BLM

>>30572136
Aww
>>
>>30565378
Aids, crack cocaine, bad schools, prisons... oh wait, you mean as a civilian. In that case, I ignore them until they become irrelevant. Just like the occu-tards did.
>>
>>30572136
Nobody here is advocating or even defending the acts of violence committed by BLM.

He's just saying he understands where the hate is coming from and why it's both parties problem. You can't deny that police officers of all races have a Stereotype against the black community, but at the same time we cannot deny that most of the black community either lives in poverty or in criminal neighbirhoods. Obviously this is a 2 side issue.

Can you not agree?
>>
>>30572172
Blacks where apart of the Nazis.

BLM support a individual that belonged to them that literally said he wanted to shoot white people especially white cops

again the hand waving is why your all live in a fantasy slowly coming to a end.
>>
>>30571729
>When you prove them right
>>
>>30569163
Typical moral narcissist

he believes himself better than you becausein his mind his beliefs are more correct than yours.
>>
>>30572187
There goes the exucses you were so close to passing as un biased

there are more poor whites in this country than blacks as a whole population

blacks rape more women than any other race and commit over 50 percent of all violent crimes you know crimes with victims naming their attackers.
>>
>>30569549
Only correct answer.
>>
>>30572192
What's coming to an end, sir? :)
>>
>>30572213
I never said there wasn't and I never said they didn't, are you slow my man?
>>
>>30572181
I want to expand on this

are you suggesting the crack epidemic is caused by something other than the user?
>>
Let's get it all out in the open, you people aren't anti-blm you're anti-nigger. What do you want society to do with them? Be realistic.
>>
>>30572221
You suggested poverty and "living in a criminal neighborhood" as something we over look when neither of those impact rape and violent crime rates on any other race like it does them.

the black community is their own doing period.
>>
>>30572229
SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW.
>>
>>30572213
>blame all blacks for the actions of some
>don't blame all cops for the actions of some
>>
>>30572233
Chastise them and degrade nigger culture into something un acceptable in any section of society much like they do neo Nazis
>>
>>30572237
>>30572237

>the black community is their own doing period.

Is is really though? Come on man.
>>
>>30572251
This, I know a lot of blacks who aren't Niggers who want this too.
>>
>>30572262
Not him but yeah it totally is. I think it's a pretty big clue that criminality is literally more closely correlated to race than it is to income level.
>>
>>30572251
Gonna have to deal with the jews for that. Who funds BET and rap music? Fuck, who funds BLM? Niggers are fucking stupid, they don't get anywhere on their own.
>>
File: 1453393986097.png (24 KB, 657x425) Image search: [Google]
1453393986097.png
24 KB, 657x425
>>30572187
No. No, we can't agree. Fuck you.

The cops have an issue, and it's more than two sides. It's all kinds of fucked. They've tried being reasonable. They've tried tasers. They tried shooting to wound. They tried kinder methods. And where did it get them? More and more dead cops. Every fucking time. They pushed and pushed and push, so the cops got harder, harder, and quicker. Now they go straight for what we do with CCW; someone has a gun on you, someone goes for it, put them down. Maybe we should hold them to a higher standard, but if we could get off these shootings with a CCW, then whatever.

We love to bitch about militarization, we love to fear it, and we should, quite a bit. But really, look what the fuck they have to deal with every fucking day. Over, and over, and over. Every day, day in, day out, doing a thankless fucking job in a community that hates them, doesn't want them, thinks they're out to get them, likes to take pot shots at them, and now on a nationwide scale is clear to say "Kill the pigs, fuck them."

You can justify almost all these shoots. Things being what they are, can you really blame them?

And on the same token, the black community. Blacks aren't racially inferior, or whatever bullshit. They've got a huge cultural problem, and I want it fixed, I want it better, I want them equal. But they often put themselves there. It's hard to escape, they live in poverty and criminality, but damn; deadbeat dads, constant victim complex, poverty, pushed into gangs, all of it. All these things that make so many multiple felons, so many monsters, and then, the monsters become their heroes! The monsters are their martyrs, trying to steal cop's guns and going for theirs. That's the huge problem, not just the fucking cops using stereotypes that save them.

So no, I can't agree, and I resent your diminutive argument of a complex issue, and I resent that you entirely wave off "FUCK YEAH DEAD COPS KILL MORE" as"anger" or "oh, none of us said it."
>>
>>30572286
OK now what about law-abiding blacks that get blasted by cops
>>
>>30572286
>Blacks aren't racially inferior
Yeah they are. Stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>30572278
Let's just be honest for a second here,

Where did all these drugs come from in the black community?

Why is it that after the civil war blacks were hung beaten and killed and nobody did anything about cos, muh jim-crow laws.

Also ever hear of the Tulsa race riot?
May just wanna look that up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.