[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy this mosin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1468093759399-1915129379.jpg (4 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
1468093759399-1915129379.jpg
4 MB, 4032x3024
hey /k/omrads. Im at a gun show right now and found a mosin in an archangel stock for 250$ is it worth?

Its a CAI M53, so im hesitant
>>
No. Mosins are $100 guns. They're crap. Better off paying $350 for a used 30-06 that can group better than 10 moa.
>>
>>30561228
Not the OP, but i went to a gun show today in Iowa and I saw maybe 30-40 mosins.
About 5 of them were under $200.
>>
I own a couple already but I thought maybe with that stock I could justify another 100$.
>>
>>30561115
Camp Jordon?
>>
>>30561248
No, Asheville NC
>>
Looks fun to own. If it sights right for you go for it
>>
>>30561379
+ bolt is coated and iron sights look to be usable with the scope mounted
>>
My main issue is it being an M53 I know nothing about them. Ive only ever owned 91/30's

Also I'm OP, but trying to use mobile blows ass.
>>
>>30561442
M53 chickity China
>>
Im aware that its made by the chinese. If they are worse how much worse?
>>
>>30561115
that's an okay price for that setup, if the bore looks good and you want it then buy it.
>>
OP here,

I'm pulling cash out for it. Ill check the bore tomorrow before I buy it. The show ends at 5, I wont make it back from the ATM fast enough.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
holy fuck, you're actually going to buy that piece of shit?
>>
>>30561474
>chickity China

THE CHINESE CHICKEN

HAVE A DRUMSTICK AND MY BRAIN STOPS TICKIN'
>>
never pay over $150 for a mosin, especially if you already have one.

find a yugo mauser instead.
>>
>>30561813
Can you give me a solid reason outside of, "chink shit"
>>
>>30561990
It's in a gimmicky retarded stock, you'll never get that airsoft optic to hold zero, and you can get better, unmolested rifles for about the same
>>
>>30561980
>150
New prices start at 200. This isn't the 00s anymore. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>30562074
New prices can start where they want. Doesn't magically make them better rifles.
Same goes for the SKS. They're fine guns, but not worth $400 when WASRs are just above it in price.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.