[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Combat Training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: us army special forces.jpg (2 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
us army special forces.jpg
2 MB, 4288x2848
Why are we training them when they view good Americans as the enemy?

Should the military be more careful about who they give combat training to?

Not everyone in this picture should be allowed to wear that beret or that tab.
>>
>>30549243
what the fuck are you on about
>>
This is dangerous and irresponsible.
>>
>>30551177
Kangs and sheeit
>>
>>30549243
t. meps reject
>>
>>30551177
Dallas shooter was a military veteran.
>>
>>30549243
I think I see where the OP is going, since the Dallas Shooter was an Army Reservist.

I'll point it out every time I see the picture; I'm pretty sure there is only one black SEAL in the teams right now, so his face gets plastered all over their shit to show how "diverse" they are, when the overwhelming majority is white, a few asians and hispanics, and this guy. gg Navy.
>>
>>30551206
He was a reservist, a weekend warrior not a real military member
>>
>>30551223
There's actually a few dozen black men in the SEAL teams. NPR did a story about how there are so few blacks in the SEAL teams.
>>
>>30551321
That's because blacks are bad at swimming
>>
>>30549243
>Should the military be more careful about who they give combat training to?
yes, even though that might upset a few /k/ommandos because they would be rejected from service as well
>>
>>30551340
They are bad at everything. The only times they are good at something is because whites bred them to be good at it.
>>
>>30551321
so...

my assertion holds true that there are very few blacks in the teams...

also how many SEALS do you think there are? "a few dozen"? hombre that's like half a numbered Team
>>
>>30551398
I don't remember the exact number. You could go look for it on NPR, but it was less than a hundred.
>>
>>30551206
He was a pogue reservist with an SKS and he shut down an entire police department for hours with 12 causalities. They couldn't take him with small arms so they bombed him with a robot.

To give you an idea where the police rank in the scale of things
>>
>>30551475
Shhhhhh! Cops think they have weapons training. We want them to think they do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.