[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think about this gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ef88-with-ml40aus.jpg (200 KB, 1949x1088) Image search: [Google]
ef88-with-ml40aus.jpg
200 KB, 1949x1088
What does /k/ think about this gun?
>>
>>30530871
About what?
>>
Used one when i was in the Australian army. All in all a solid reliable system. Very simple to clean and maintain. stock optics with the stupid donut are stupid.
>>
File: 1463646000654.png (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463646000654.png
11 KB, 300x300
>>30530915
>>
The design looks solid, certainly a better modernization of the STG77 than the A3 was, but given Thales track record for QC its probably going to be shit.
>>
>>30530932
Pic is of the new F-90, not the old F-88

>>30530871
I've held it, checked out the new charging handle + release, etc. I like it; the new GL is WAY lighter than the old one as well.
>>
>>30530971
>being this autistic
I want summer to end
>>
I'd probably chop off one of my little toes to be able to own a FA one. The attached grenade launcher would warrant any one of my toes.
>>
>>30531118
Summer has nothing to do with the degeneration of 4chan.
This Website has been going down the tubes along with your youth, since 2008.
>>
>>30531118
i want to punch you for being retarded
>>
>The button on charging handle is back.

Does anyone know what does it do?
I asked some aussie territorials, nobody knew.
>>
>>30531168
Fuck off faggot.
4chan has always been shit and always will be, take off your nostalgia goggles
>>
>>30532360
Forward assist.
>>
>>30531168
>implying you were here that long
You want a medal for being here?
You think that being on an anime website longer than anyone else makes you special and better?
It makes you worse.
>>30531118
Yup gotta be summer. I mean there is no possible way they could post any other time. Only in summer do people act like idiots.
>>30530871
Looks neat. I'd shoot it. And by that I mean I would shoot at it.
>>
Oh look! this thread again!

Nobody here has ever fucking seen one.
Nobody here will ever fucking use one.
Nobody here knows anything about it.
Even the people saying they have have no proof nor could they have used it extensively enough to know why its different than anything else and thus has no real opinion on it.

Stop making these fucking threads.
>>
>>30530871
i don't
>>
I don't, but I haven't heard much good about the Aussie-made AUGs, and I've heard almost nothing but glowing reports about Steyr AUGs. I love my A3.
>>
>>30531168
>2008
>firin mah lazar
>your argument is invalid

2008 is cringe by todays's standards.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.