[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to tell cop You're carrying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: cop pulled me over.jpg (12 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
cop pulled me over.jpg
12 KB, 250x150
What is the best/ safest/ most respectful way to inform an officer of the law that you are legally carrying a concealed firearm?
>>
I have a bumper sticker that says "this state allows concealed carry. think before you act" so I think he'd know, if he took the time to read my only sticker
>>
>>30530112
*smacks lips*
AYOOOO CRACKA
*does the crip walk*
HOLS ON A DROPD MAH GAT
*gets shot*
>>
File: 1467869381476s.jpg (6 KB, 250x207) Image search: [Google]
1467869381476s.jpg
6 KB, 250x207
1. Das rite I packing and I won't hesitate to bust a cap on your craka ass.
2. What yo gonna do bout it huh?
3.???
4. SHIIEEETTT...
>>
Keep your hands on the wheel and calmly inform him you are carrying a handgun and that you have license to do so. That's really it.
>>
>>30530112
>am i being detained
>am i being detained
>am i being detained
>>
>>30530112
Are you autistic or look like a sketchy faggot?
More importantly, does your state require you to announce that shit?

In my experience, you just listen to the cop and do as he says. If for whatever reason he's about to search you or wherever you have your gun (I keep one I n my car), you just say "before you check, there's a gun in so and so location--just so you know."
Every time I've done that, they just say "okay" or "thanks" and move on.
>>
>>30530146
This, just be relaxed and up front. Chances are it has nothing to do with why your pulled over anyway.
>>
>>30530131
That's probably not the best idea. It's basically advertising to everyone else you own guns, like an NRA sticker. I mean, potentially someone who doesn't own guns might put that sticker on their car, but I doubt it. You could be painting a target on your back.
>>
>>30530112
No need to say anything. If you feel like doing so as a courtesy, plainly state that you have a concealed pistol and a license to do so if applicable.
>>
>>30530112
Pull it out :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 960x720
Ayo cracka ass muhfuggah I'm packin a problem solvah glawk fowty
>>
What do they ALWAYS say
"License and insurance/registration"
So when they say this hand him your carry permit with said items. This should inform the officer. If they ask say you are. If they ask why you didn't inform them immediately, tell them that announcing the presence of a gun as soon as the office makes contact seems like a bad idea. Anyone else do this? Agree? Disagree?
>>
File: 1443034626534.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1443034626534.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
YOU DON'T

>Get pulled over for the first time after getting my CHL
>Nervous as fuck
>Not in a duty to inform state
>Decide to do it anyway because I dont want him to see it, surprise him, and accidentally magdump me
>Politely inform him I am carrying a concealed weapon, and am licensed to do so
>His hand immediately shoots up to his holster
>"get out of the car sir"
>Says some gibberish police codes shit into his walkie
>"Officer is there a reason--"
>He draws and sticks his P226 into my face
>"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR! RIGHT NOW!!!"
>"sir?"
>RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKER!!!
>Step out with my hands up, roughly cuffed
>disarmed
>Thoroughly searched
>About the same time the entire fucking police force comes screaming down the highway, sirens blaring
>Put in the back of a squad car
>Sit there for over an hour in the blistering fucking heat, while they rip my car apart
>Begin to suffocate
>Try to bang on door to get officers attention
>One finally comes over
>WHAT?!
>"Im dying, can you please turn the AC on?"
>He cracks the window and tells me to shut up
>About half an hour later
>Get taken out of the car
>Written up for speeding
>Told to get back in my car
>The inside is turned upside down, shit thrown everywhere
>All the officers leave except the one that pulled me over
>He hands me my wallet
>Literally throws my glock 19 slide, spring, and frame into my lap, disassembled
>Followed by 2 magazine bodies, 2 magazine springs, 2 floorplates, and 33 HSTs
>bullets all over the floorboards and shit
>"dont even think about touching any of that shit until im long gone"
>He peels out like a faggot high school kid and speeds down the highway
>mfw

>talk to a lawyer
>Pay retainer fee
>Find out that none of the officers had their dashcams on, conveniently
>If we pursued a case, it would basically be my word against 14 sworn officers in good standing
>Decide to just drop it
>After that the police pull me over nearly every day, harass me, and most know me by name
>Move 200 miles away
>>
>>30530155
Not op, but my state does require you notify an officer. That said, your probably right that it doesn't need to be brought up unless circumstances warrant it, ie don't yell "I've got a gun!" as soon as they step up to your window
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT-nePQuT-s

just hand over your license and permit at the same time
>>
>>30530193
The fuck is wrong with that 92fs mag?
>>
>>30530196
Was the officer also your wife's son?
>>
>>30530112
Yell
> "I 'ave a gun!!!"
Then quickly reach into my pants to grab my CCW permit and show the officer.
>>
> "Hello sir speel , hand ID and CCW, Do you have any drugs or fire arms in the car?"
> " Yes sir I do, I'm currently licensed to carry and am currently carrying on my person, How would you like me to proceed.
> " Thanks for letting me know, mind stepping out of the car for me while I run your licence?
>" Not at all, I'm gonna open the door with my right hand and step out of the car slowly" - keeps hands up, tho not above head.
> " sir , you can set your hands down, you're not under arrest."
>" I know, just wanna make sure you're comfortable with the situation, never know some days.
>"... Thank you, most people don't consider that. "
>" You're just doin your job." Shrug.

> Everything checks out, get let off with a "warning"
>>
>>30530196
Things that never happened, the post
>>
>>30530112
I've always been taught:

>toss keys onto dashboard
>drop all 4 Windows, turn cab light on at night
>keep hands on wheel
>inform you're carrying and where it's located
>follow instructions
>be polite
>???
>profit
>>
>>30530143
kek, I was just watching the aftermath of this on liveleak, did he really say this or did you just make up a funny nigger gehts shot story?
>>
>>30530267
> /thread
It would be, if this wasn't /k/.
>>
>>30530196
This. There's no such thing as a good cop.
>>
File: nutn.jpg (87 KB, 358x413) Image search: [Google]
nutn.jpg
87 KB, 358x413
>>30530112
>way to inform an officer of the law that you are legally carrying a concealed firearm?

GEAR CHECK EACHOTHER
>>
File: 1467486920903.webm (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1467486920903.webm
3 MB, 320x180
>>30530252
Right. Like the guy that got pulled over, and illegally seached while driving through New Jersey with a non functioning musket in his trunk, that the state prosecution literally wanted to sentence him to life in prison for. The police and court system totally don't do anything bad
>>
>>30530278
make up.
Right now the black dude looks squeaky as fuck and possibly even had /pol/-oriented views based on his facebook posts (which are down now).

>>>/pol/80031453
>>
>>30530112
Tell the cop that you have a cc-perment and you are carrying. Never use the word "gun".
>>
>>30530112
By not telling him you autist, cop shouldnt have to ask you to get out of the car if you never did anything stupid
>>
OP here
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I figured to be polite and stuff but i wasn't sure about informing immediately or waiting to see if i need to let him know. I know if someone let me stand there while they had a gun for 5 minutes I would be uneasy.
>>
>>30530112
Was pulled over twice in a 3mo period after buying my first new car (speeding). Just handed my id and ccw to the officer after the normal introductions. Both times the officer had me stay in the vehicle while they ran my plates and verified insurance. Got a ticket both times and a have a nice day, nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>30530267
Honestly, if I was a cop, I'd be on edge if all four windows went down in the dead of night
>>
>>30530249
Perfect you never use the word"gun".
>>
>>30530249
>permission to urinate, sir?
>permission to sleep, sir?
>permission to breathe, sir?
>>
>>30530297
>You don't need weapons
>The police will protect you
>>
be black but act like you're white
>works every time
>>
>>30530279
Mabye on fucking resdit, fuck off cunt
>>
>>30530297
No one is saying that there isn't a huge problem with cops, but it's being made into a race thing when that's really a small part of it. It's a police state thing but no one will talk about that.
>>
>>30530252
kek
>found the underage wannabe stormfag
enjoy joining the adult master race, kiddo.
>>
>>30530196

ACAB
>>
>>30530316
Maybe but turning the lights on + car off might be an indication I'm not gonna run away
>>
no it isn't a race problem it's a criminal problem it just so happens that blacks decide to be criminals a lot more often than other races. Is that a reflection on blacks? IDK I am just stating observations here.
>>
If it's story time:
>Driving over to visit friend
>AK in case in the back seat, didn't think anything of it
>State patrol starts following me
>herewego.jpg
>Lights come on, as expected
>qt fem officer comes up to my window after we pull over
>"Other than the rifle back there, do you have any other weapons in the car?"
>Completely forgot I had a weapon, have to think what is in my car
>"Uhhhhh.... That should be it..."
>Realize that sounds sketchy as fuck
>Offer to show the rifle is unloaded as spaghetti spews from my pockets
>Declines and goes back to the squad car
>Comes back with a warning about driving the left lane without passing
>Probably thought I was autistic and would feel bad giving a ticket
>Put guns in the trunk from now on
>>
>>30530327
Police do more to solve crime with guns than civilians do
>>
>>30530297
Yeah, police will abuse their authority.

That still never happened, because A) you are a faggot and B) that's not how you go about abusing your authority in the first place.

It would have to be some true armpit of a small town hicksville for them to be big enough morons to do that, and they don't do such things to anybody but out of towners who they can extract revenue from.

Go stir shit somewhere else. Like /pol/, maybe.
>>
File: post-71856-1320336768.jpg (20 KB, 406x395) Image search: [Google]
post-71856-1320336768.jpg
20 KB, 406x395
>>30530389
>police
>solve crimes
>>
>>30530408
shut up this happened and /k/ saying the pigs will be on your side are dead wrong.

use my experience to Red pill you goy
>>
>>30530381

white privilege in action.

black dude got killed in front of his toddler for legal carry

>inb4404
>>
>>30530381

>Driving in the left lane without passing

Not even California does this stupid shit
>>
>>30530175
Pretty much any bumper sticker can put a target on your back.
>>
>>30530381
>Comes back with a warning about driving the left lane without passing
What the fuck is this shit? What state do you live in where you get in trouble for driving in the left lane?
>>
What the fuck is this, a raid?
>>
>>30530420
it was honestly the cop being a panicky little shit. Dunno the whole story but all signs point towards him getting the shafts with no lube. Rookies career over before it even started
>>
>>30530421
It's on the books in WA, even if rarely enforced. Gotta meet them quotas near the end of the month.
>>
>>30530436
10/10. Quality contribution!
>>
>>30530435
IT THE FAST LANE YOU STUPID FUCKER IF YOU DRIVE SLOW IN THE FUCKING FAST LANE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING TAKEN FROM YOU FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>30530435
Vt does it.
>>
>>30530456
He didn't say he was going slow.
>>
>>30530451
Quotas are dumb shit.
>cops do good work
>crime drops
>nobody to give tickets to
>gotta make shit up to keep your job
>>
>>30530449

um, a toddler lost her dad to a violent crime. What the FUCK are you talking about some career bullshit?

let me shoot your dad to death and see how concerned you are with my rookie career
>>
>>30530462
I was going the speed limit (after seeing state patrol...) and the only one on the road. The law is ideally for shit like >>30530456 is going berserk about but in practice is really just used to get tickets.
>>
>>30530474
You're not gonna make MVP with that attitude!
>>
>>30530429
He means for theft, like that guy who got stuck up pissing at walmart
>>
>>30530112
"Excuse me sir, just so you know, I am certified, and I have it on me." (hand license to officer)
>>
>>30530208
pretty good
>>
>>30530514
>as described
>oh shit he is a nigger
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
welp.
>>
>>30530196
>p226
this either didn't happen or it was in Texas.
>>
>>30530474
I'm saying that the guy got shot after doing everything right and the cop made a stupid ass mistake. not sure why you want to wring crocodile tears from me, the lawsuit will take care of the kid.
>>
>>30530532
Well, damn. At least I tried.
>>
>>30530208
>didn't grab the hat
FUCKING DISGUSTING
>>
>>30530196
The word of a police officer should be inherently no better than an ordinary citizen. Dash cams and body cams would stop 'mysteriously turning off' if they couldn't hide behind their badges to lie and commit perjury with impunity.
>>
>>30530143
MFW the shots hit me too hard.
>>
>>30530538

I'm saying you are focusing on the wrong part of the narrative, friendo. the cop and his future life is not the impactful section. stop giving a shit about him when a 4 year old is in the mix.

that's basic human decency, bro.
>>
>>30530604
>"leave my mommy alone!"
Or whatever was the exact words she was saying. That shits heartbreaking, whether that was his kid or not (learning towards the ladder).
>>
>>30530604
I'm autistic, that's why I'm stuck here. Im just thinking about it from all sides and one side has a continuing story while the other doesn't. Seems the woman is a rather strong figure so hopefully the kid turns out okay.
>>
>>30530112
shoot him in the face first before he shoots you.
>>
File: 08-peter-liang-trial.w529.h529.jpg (57 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
08-peter-liang-trial.w529.h529.jpg
57 KB, 529x529
>>30530449
>thinking about career and cya as victim is dying

protect and serve!
>>
>>30530389
>police are not civilians
what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
File: 1333156670404.jpg (61 KB, 408x360) Image search: [Google]
1333156670404.jpg
61 KB, 408x360
>leaving work from a gated resort
>pass checkpoint where a few cops are parked and hanging out
>about 3 miles down the road noticed one of them tailed me
>lights come on and yada yada
>1st time pulled over but father was a cop so I know the drill
>engine off, window down, hands on wheel
>'Hey bud, you know why I pulled you over?'
>'No idea sir'
>'Your tags expired last month'
>'SHEEEEIIIT, my B, competely forgot'
>'No problem, I just need to see your license and reg'
>'sure thing-OH, I should mention, my registration is in the glove box along with a pistol'
>'You have a conceal carry permit? (yes) Let me see that too'
>'What do you want to me to do with the gun? It's on top of the reg'
>'Just put it on the passenger seat and don't mess with it'
>do as he says, but I can't find the permit for some reason
>'No problem bud, it'll show up on your records if you have one
>5 minutes later he comes back with my stuff, gives me a warning about the tags, and sends me on my merry way

God I love being white
>>
>>30530146
This

>officer approaches, hands on wheel
>'mornin officer
>'mornin sir
>before you go on, I want to inform you that I legally carry a gun with me at the moment. Its located on my right hip and I have no intend to use it against you. My CC license is in my wallet which is located in my right backpocket. How do you want me to go on, officer?

I know, it sounds a little submissive but then its just what someone would say who really has no intend to draw and kill a cop or something. its just an easy way to keep yourself out of trouble. No cop likes it when he suddenly recognizes a weapon he didnt know about on a person he's just checking.
>>
>>30530694
>operate under different set of laws
>have many special privileges, again codified in law
>constantly talk about themselves as if they are a class unto themselves

But they are still civilians because they say so, amirite?
>>
>>30530703

kys cuck
>>
>>30530112
Just don't stop.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>30530208
i love massad ayoob
>>
>>30530694
>>30530709
They're supposed to be civilians, but unfortunately what's supposed to be and what is are two different things.
>>
>>30530194
how the fuck is that a bad idea?
if you're not a shitskin, you're fine
>>
>>30530143

Christ, the guy was an American driving his family around. He was one of us.
>>
No, his wheel was on the wrong side of the car, Clearly in some other country.
>>
>>30530900
>American
That means nothing.

And, in all fairness, it's quite possible the girlfriend is lying.
>>
>>30530112
#BRICKSQUAD!!!!
#justice4mycousinpookie
>>
>>30530918

In all fairness, you'd be singing a different tune if they were white.
>>
>>30530435
Legally, the left lane is for passing while still staying under the speed limit. Realistically it's for going faster than the flow of traffic at whatever speed so long as you're not blocking out someone behind you.

If you camp in the left lane, especially going the same speed as the right lane traffic, you as well as people who can't figure out how to fucking merge from an on-ramp are the sole reason traffic jams happen.

Although I'm sure it was used as an excuse for a bullshit ticket in anon's case, the above is why you can get a ticket for shitting up the left lane. I know, half the country doesn't know how to read let alone drive, so can't blame you entirely for not understanding how lanes work.
>>
>>30530196
Cops are such faggots. Whenever I get pulled over, I just have my license out and ready for him with both hands on the steering wheel. I only answer things like "yes," "no," or "ok," and I don't even look at him or make eye contact if I can avoid it. Just try to make yourself as un-memorable as possible in case you run into him again in court or around town. I have never bothered to tell them about my CCW if I happen to be carrying it. It'll come up when they run my drivers license anyway. They've never asked me about it.

Basically, just do whatever the faggot cop says, and try to get it over with as quickly as possible. Don't try to argue with him, or otherwise give him more rope to hang you than he already has. The place to fight it is in court, not on the side of the road with some strung-out roid-raging asshole pointing a gun in your face.
>>
>>30530918
In all fairness she streamed it so stop speculating and go watch a guy get murdered for complying with an officer's request before you puke up your little opinion.
>>
>this past Saturday
>lights flick on, it's state police so I know I'm FUCKED, 70 in a 55
>hand him DL and CPL, don't say weapon or firearm
>"is it in the vehicle?"
>"uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh I might have left it in the glove box"
>slowly check, nope
>he hands everything back, goes to car
>returns less than a minute later
>"ok sir you're free to go, watch your speed and have a nice holiday weekend"
>in utter disbelief
>reach head out window as he's walking away and manage to get out a "y-you too"
My liberal college puke acquaintances credited my whiteness
>>
>>30530940
No, I just don't make any judgements on police shootings until I get all the information.
>>
>>30530986
4th weekend m8. He's got real shit to do. Just used your speeding as an excuse to check if you're drunk.
>>
>>30530973
>she streamed it
All I saw was her streaming after he got shot.

Cops are parasitic faggot welfare queens, but that doesn't mean all police shootings are inappropriate, Jesus.
>>
I really hope you fucks don't consent to searches like a retard.
>>
>>30530451
Was just going to ask if you were from WA. They do that shit all the fucking time in SW-WA.
>>
>>30530997
That's basically what I figured from it, still neat though
>>
File: MacIvor02.jpg (27 KB, 395x512) Image search: [Google]
MacIvor02.jpg
27 KB, 395x512
>>30530252
>>30530366
I'm not sure if you guys are edgy underage anarchists or just b8posters, but this sort of thing LITERALLY DOES NOT HAPPEN. I have always acted in a polite and couteous manner toward police, and in return they have always acted in a professional manner towards me, often extending past general codes of conduct.

>be me
>shooting new Ruger 10/22 innawoods
>cops rolls up, asks me if I have my PAL
>he checks it, says he has no problem with me shooting out here in that case
>leaves with no incident

>another time
>get fucking blackout drunk at bar
>apparently still polite in autopilot mode
>RCMP officer drives me home instead of taking me to the drunk tank

Life Protip: Don't be a cunt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc
>>
>>30530112
if you live in a duty to inform state, then just say youre legally obligated to inform him that you have a concealed carry on you. if you dont live in a duty to inform state, keep your mouth shut unless asked.
>>
>>30530986

Almost the EXACT same shit happened to me last 4th of July. First time I've ever been pulled over in my life.

>be white/south-american, but white enough to pass
>driving to check on something at my grandpa's old house (he died years ago, and I was panicked that I might have left the pool fill going
>BWEWWWW!
>red and green lights, fuck me
>pull into a parking lot
"License, registration, and proof of insurance, sir."
>nervously hand it over
"You were drifting into the bike lane, have you been drinking."
"N-not a s-single drink s-sir!"
>shines a light in my eyes really quickly
"Your insurance card is expired."
>I start to panic
"I-it's set to pay automatically! I just f-forgot to replace the car, I am d-definitely insured!"
>hands me back my license and shit
"Get that taken care of. Have a nice holiday."
>no ticket
>drives off

I couldn't believe it.
>>
>>30531042

Red and blue. Fuck I'm tired.
>>
>>30530196
Post a pic of your glock
Or
Bull fucking shit
>>
>>30531025
Reminds me of this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uvyYzjaiyE

Cops trying to yell their fuckups away.
>>
>>30530112
>Live in cali
>get pulled over all the time
>like in bro teir county
>once I got my CCW I only got pulled over twice
>cops leave me alone because they don't want to deal with disarming and checking over my CCW now

when I get pulled over I grab my License CCW reregistration and proof on insurance and hand it all over at the same time keep my hands on the wheel and say nothing till the cops says something
>>
>>30531066
I also get a chuckle when they cant rack the slide on my tok because half cock
>>
File: 1351350515812.jpg (74 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1351350515812.jpg
74 KB, 620x465
>>30530196

What the hell state do you live in son?

>Tempe, AZ
>Pulled over for expired plates
>license, registration, blah blah
>"Do you have any weapons in the car?"
>"Uh yes sir, I have a P226 holstered on my hip."
>"Okay. Could you please keep your hands on the steering wheel for me?"
>"Yes sir." [hands on steering wheel intensifies]
>"That's a nice pistol."
>"Thank you sir."
>blah blah blah "I'm gonna let you go with a warning this time. Make sure you get that fixed."
>"I will. Thank you sir."
>"Have a nice day Anon"
>>
I live in a constitutional carry state and don't have a permit to carry. How do I go about telling a cop I'm carrying since I can't say I have a permit?
>>
>>30531050
>red and green
Any unlicensed presents in the trunk, sir?
>>
>>30531020
Seconded.
>>
File: i know my rights pig.gif (34 KB, 630x555) Image search: [Google]
i know my rights pig.gif
34 KB, 630x555
>pulled over headed home from winco at 2am
>just getting some tendies to eat in bed so left jennings 22 at home
>good evening officer how are you doing?
>i hear strained grunts that sound like license and registration
>without thinking, hand him license, registration, insurance and concealed carry permit in a stack
>peels the stack and gets to the ccw
>he makes a noise like he stubbed his toe and before i can blink a jittering gun barrel occludes my vision
>i can hear the trigger spring creaking under tension
>keys his mic
>INEEDACODESIXONMYTWENTYSHOTSFIREDSHOTSFIREDGUNGUNGUN
>suddenly helicopter spotlight blinds me to squinting
>three SWAT officers rappel through my windscreen
>terrible loud crashes, breaking glass, flash bangs burn my legs
>cant see or hear anything
>FREEZE EVERYBODY DOWN FREEZE HANDS UP EVERYBODY FREEZE FREEZE
>hear six pops and a squeal
>shot the dog i didnt know i had
>my body is contorted to submission by several screaming hulking roidheads
>all i can think about are my tendies thawing in the trunk
>female officer responding late hears my joints popping and opens fire wounding five officers and grazing my ear
>trial begins in september with charges of manslaughter, assault with a deadly weapon, treason and driving while under the influence of insane clown posse
>>
>>30531088
>>30531042 here
>Tempe AZ

MAH NIGGA

Lets go shooting
>>
>>30530435
A lot of states, actually. The left lane is the fast lane. If you're going slower, or the same speed as the rest of traffic then fuck off out of it.
>>
>>30530196
I've seen this pasta before.
>>
>>30531095
Inform him that you are carrying. Tell him where it is. Tell him that the state you are both currently in is a constitutional carry state, and thus you do not need a permit or license.

If he isn't retarded, he'll already know this, and there won't be any problem.

If he IS retarded, he'll likely ask you to step out while he checks in with HQ and/or calls for a second unit. He'll be informed sooner or later that it is indeed a constitutional carry state, and you'll be golden.
>>
>>30531113

Join the fagbook group.
>>
Make it known immediately, and be kind about it.

If he doesn't know the law, don't fucking fight him. Go with it until you get ahold of someone who does
>>
File: Female Operator.webm (3 MB, 362x480) Image search: [Google]
Female Operator.webm
3 MB, 362x480
>>30531104
>female officer responding late hears my joints popping and opens fire wounding five officers and grazing my ear

Mr fucking sides
>>
>>30531095
Don't volunteer any information you don't have to. If you are in a duty to inform state then inform like a regular person.

>I should inform you now that am legally carrying a firearm on my person.

Otherwise, there's no reason to ever

>good evening officer before we continue uh muh legal pistol located in my strong side appendix carry 2 oclock uh cc in muh wallet back ass pocket uhhh how would you like to proceed this fine evening officer sir?

No.

If for some reason they are about to search your person, which should never happen anyway, they will probably ask if you have any weapons or anything they might get cut on. This would be the time to mention it, again, like a calm, regular person.

That's it. Follow their instructions from there. Don't try to be overly compliant or feel the need to prove you're a good guy. That just makes things more complicated and thus more dangerous for everyone.
>>
>>30530451
Quotas don't exist
>>
>>30531175
Shoooore they don't, laddie.
Why don'cha just run along nae.
>>
>>30530196
>glock 19
>16 round mags

guess how I know you're lying
>>
>>30530112
You don't.
>It's the same reason why I would get pulled over, because they need to know.
You should just kill yourself.
>>
I usually have decent interactions with officers any time I'm pulled over. If they ask, I tell. If not, then it's nobody's business.

I had a recent one that irked me. Sorry for the long ass post but it's story time

>going to climb in NM
>fucking 420 blaze it faggot
>high as tits
>driving cautiously as to not get pulled over
>going 62 in a 75mph
>pass by a cop that's pulled over in the shoulder
>notice that he starts his vehicle and starts driving
>eh I didn't do anything maybe he's gonna post up somewhere else
>continue driving and acting cool
>stays behind us
>fuck man I think he's gonna pull us over
>proceeds to pull up to my side but don't make eye contact and continue having my conversation with my buddy
>he speeds off
>fuck yeah!
>he's about 400m ahead of us now
>proceeds to cuts off a couple of drivers and goes from left lane to right lane to the shoulder in an aggressive manner
>stops on the shoulder
>tell my buddy "fuck man we are getting pulled over"
>pass by him and then he floors it's and lights go on
>god fucking damn it here we go again
>put hazards on and pull over
>put g42 in glove compartment but I also have a Ruger charger on my door but I just leave it there
>"howdy officer, how can I help you?"
>"may I ask why you are going so slow? Do you have vehicle trouble or something? You were going 62."
>"sorry officer, I'm in no rush and there's no posted minimum."
>"license, insurance and proof of registration please"
>hand him over license and insurance
>"registration please"
>"I don't have it"
>"why not?"
>"I just don't"
>"step out of the vehicle"
>ah what the fuck. Start getting super anxious and nervous but try to keep a poker face
>"Why sir?"
>"so I can perform some enforcing"- I swear this is exactly what he said.
>"enforcing? What's that? No sir I'm not gonna get out of my vehicle. You can give me my tickets for whatever I did but I don't have to get out"
>"so you're refusing to get out?"
>"yes sir. If I don't have to i'd rather not"
Cont.
>>
>>30531273
>"wait here"

From there he went back to his suv and I started freaking out. I thought he was gonna call backup and try to intimidate us. It is New Mexico after all. I was having a crazy fucking trip. We had two guns, a bunch of weed and wax. We probably looks like drug dealers. My friend asked me why I didn't get out and I told him I don't have to do that shit and If I get out he was gonna take another step and start searching the car and we'd be really fucked. I wasn't gonna take that chance. Watched him from my mirrors and I saw him writing shit down. I figured he was writing me my tickets.

Half an hour passes by and man are we sweating balls. Finally he comes back and he gives me three tickets. One for impeding traffic (on the fucking highway with extremely little traffic and I was on the right lane... Seriously? Another for no proof of registration. Lastly one for having expired tags. Tells me to have a good day and takes off. We switch seats and my friend starts driving

Two miles later we get to the border patrol check point (our next obstacle) and it looked like they were letting people through but there was a drug dog outside. Carefully drive past the dog and one of our fucking dogs in the back lowers the window by accident and the dude with the dog starts yelling "close the fucking window!" And then all the agents start yelling at us to close the window. I tell my buddy to close the window. Holy shit I thought they were gonna light us up!

We pull up to the main agent
>buddy: sorry our dogs lowered the window
>agent: whose car is this?
>I answer: it's mine
>"how long have you had it?"
>"my mom gave it to me, she got it new"
>his demeanor changes and looks like he lost interest and just waves us through

Holy shit what a day! We loaded up another bowl and proceeded to get high again
>>
>>30531281
Tldr: don't let cops try to get you out of the vehicle for whatever reason, especially if you're carrying a lot of drugs. If they ask then tell them you're carrying, if not keep your mouth shut. I also record with my phone any encounter with the police.
>>
File: kyldd.jpg (71 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
kyldd.jpg
71 KB, 800x720
>>30531273
>fucking 420 blaze it faggot

Stopped right there. In a morally upstanding country, you would have been shot in the head and that would have been the end of the story.
>>
>>30530713
*Sigh* eat a cock
>>
>>30531289
>morally upstanding
>killing a person for smoking a plant

Good one, friend.
>>
>>30531104
My sides you douche
>>
>>30530194
I just give over my CCW permit when I give them my license. I've actually done it recently

>hands over license and CWP
>"do you have it on you?
>yes
>"where"?
>point to my crotch (appendix)
>"what are you carrying?"
>a handgun
>laughs like I'm a retard "I know that, what kind?"
>PPK
>"Nice"

Runs my license and let's me off with a warning. Overall not bad besides for my slight brand of /k/autisim
>>
>>30531286
ha no how about this, mr. teenager?
tldr; don't get high then go driving around with guns

lol man don't be the lower rung of stereotypes if you can help it
>>
>>30531273
>driving while high with firearms in the car

the fuck is the matter with you?
you think life is fucking GTA?
kill yourself you piece of shit degenerate
>>
>>30530914
Mirrored vid so it wont be instantly taken down
>>
>>30531020
>Canadian police

Whole different situation. Canadian cops have always been cool to me too, but in the states I've had the occasional police encounter where the cop was unilaterally aggressive and trying to bait me into escalating the situation. Not all of them, not even a majority of them, but some cops are complete power tripping psychos and the system is such that they won't face consequences.
>>
>>30530703
>and I have no intend to use it against you
>dw i'm not gonna kill you
kinda would put me on guard desu
the rest of it seems fine though
>>
Doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, I don't care if you say "pig fucker I've got 100 guns in the trunk" just do it while keeping your damn hands on the wheel.
>>
>>30531323
Are you saying that just because I am high, I don't have the right to defend myself or my property? No thanks buddy.

>>30531325
Wait... So you're telling me life isn't GTA? Holy shit my whole life is a lie.
I'll do as I see fit. Sure weed and guns aren't exactly the best things to have on you but these are risks I am willing to take. I've been doing it for years and never have a problem. It's simple. Don't be a cunt. Don't let cops push you around. Know your shit. Bam! no need for all this h8 m8.
>>
>>30531354
try not to be the lower rung of stereotypes if you can avoid it
>>
File: 1459918706449.png (488 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459918706449.png
488 KB, 1280x1280
>>30530196
what a fucking load of shit. that's like an hour of cops hanging around in the heat pulling apart a fucking car. who the fuck does that? if i show up somewhere and somebodies telling me to work a fucking sweat for no god damn reason i'm going ask what the fuck for. the whole fucking thing should have ended as soon as the other cops realized why they were called.
>>
>>30531240
Itz one of doz expectoextendo MAGAZINES anon
>>
>>30530249
Deputy here: If a person would be like this to me, I would 100% offer him a smoke and talk about guns for a while.

The downside: I just realized how many assholes I meet and how few nice ones
>>
>>30531354
>Don't let cops push you around.

Whatcha gunna do if one does?

Your driving under the influence with a firearm. A cop could pull out a 10 inch bad dragon and make you his fuccboi and you would have a very, very hard time getting a court to say that it was not kosher.
>>
>>30531354
Driving high puts other drivers at risk. Much like driving while on painkillers, driving tipsy, driving while talking on phone, etc. That's why you get so much hate for bragging about it.
>>
>>30531388
My friend and I both dress like decent human beans. We both take care of our bodies physically by eating well and exercising plenty. We interact formally and with respect when dealing with others especially law enforcement. My friend has a doctorate in environmental engineering and I have a bachelors in mechanical and material engineering.

I fail to see how we are the lower rung of sterotypes. Why? Because we both like to smoke weed? Because we like to climb? Because we take calculated risks? What sterotypes are you referring to exactly? It seems to me that you're just assuming a bunch of things about me which are outright incorrect.
>>
>>30531477
>dress like decent human beans
haha holy shit beaners confirmed
>>
File: tony.png (472 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
tony.png
472 KB, 600x453
>>30531477
>>
File: IMG_0994.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>30530112

I just hand over the CC with the license.

Never had an issue.

Only thing that ever happened was that the cop started asking questions about the accuracy I get from my Gold Cup, and was it any better than other .45's I shot. Nice guy. Found out later that he shoots at my range.
>>
>>30531418
>>30531418
Let him break any law he wants and then take that mother fucker to court. Like I said, I record every interaction, I know my rights and the law enough to know what he can and cannot do. If he decides to break my civil rights and liberties I am taking him to court and raping him there. I'm not worried about any drug offenses.

>>30531419
Depending on tolerances levels I agree with you. No one should drive a car after they rip a bong as their first time smoking marijuana. We are experience smokers and we know our own limits. I know when I can't drive when I get too baked. Bragging? Sorry for trying to add a little humor to my post but I was not bragging.
>>
>>30531487
Actually yes we are of Mexican heritage. So kill me

>>30531488
Lol
>>
File: 1375943699978.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1375943699978.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>30531104
>>
File: image.gif (42 KB, 316x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
42 KB, 316x200
>>30531104
>i can hear the trigger spring creaking under tension
>>
>>30531088
Come out here a little bit North towards Wittman.. The police look for ANY reason to start tripping shit because they're rookies. I bet the situation would be a little less comfortable
>>
>>30530112
You guys hear about the black guy who told the cop he was carrying and then went right for his ID and got shot?
BLM all over it, but he has anti-semetic and /pol/ tier tweets so /pol/ is siding against the cop.
Also any way but that way.
>>
>>30530112
>What is the best/ safest/ most respectful way to inform an officer of the law that you are legally carrying a concealed firearm?
One bullet at a time
>>
When you give your license and registration. Also give them your cc permit.
>>
>>30530112
it seems kinda fucked up that everyone is shitting on the dude for being black but then when it comes to the police being racist enough to shoot him for it its like 'nehhh thats not why'
I figured if anywhere on here /k would actually be bothered by this.
>>
File: 1425487866309.jpg (31 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1425487866309.jpg
31 KB, 680x680
Hello officer.
Wanna see my gun?
>>
File: 1421163994764.gif (408 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1421163994764.gif
408 KB, 300x168
It's times like this that you can see /k/ has some real racists among the people who just think it's edgy to type the n-word.

Sure political correctness hurts our ability to discuss problems and false claims of racism muddy the water, but I hope some of you who aren't racist can see the division here, and stop giving these assholes camouflage and encouragement in the future.
>>
>>30530703
>>officer approaches, hands on wheel
>>'mornin officer
>>'mornin sir
>>before you go on, I want to inform you that I legally carry a gun with me at the mom-
>GET OUT OF THE CAR
>ON YOUR KNEES NOW!
>but office-
*gets shot*
>>
>hello officer, if I remember correctly the law says I have to tell you I'm carrying a firearm on my person

>also I think terry rules mean I have to let you know it's loaded
>>
>>30531701
>>30531722

We really do need to stop with the anti-black shit. It does not help the causes of gun ownership to associate those causes with bigots and that's exactly what we do when we see people post racist shit and let them think they're in good company.
>>
>>30531694
^
This. You should be past the hands-in-pockets step before they get to the window, with your wallet and registration ready to go. Handing them the CC permit along with it tells them everything calmly and non-verbally.
>>
>>30531722
well, I think its pretty fucked. If you watch the video she posted on fb all the way through - tho shes clearly in shock the whole time - she stated that he had no criminal history. It really seems like they just shot a dude for legal cc. Pretty shitty from the perspective were seeing it right now.
>>
>>30531749

We don't have the full video so none of us can make a clear, factual argument you cunt. We simply need to wait for all the facts to come out. If any of your friends are judging the cop already then they're fucking idiots.
>>
>>30530112
Convince him you're white.
>>
14 dash cams not recording... and your lawyer couldn't make a case out of the abscence of them? Demand your money back and get a decent lawyer.
>>
>>30531755
Settle down, dildo. I agree with what you are saying but I also think that the rahowa 14/88 bullshit belongs on /pol so if you are one of those dipshit stormfags feel free to go shit up that board.
Not jumping to conclusions or trying to make it racial but I do feel like if those people were white this shit wouldn't have taken place.
Why are you so mad?
>>
>live in state with no duty to inform
>would not inform unless it was on or near registration, ie gun was in glovebox

not that hard

then again I've never been pulled over in 10 years of driving.
>>
>>30531170
JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST CHOOSE A HAND TO SHOOT WITH

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30530112
As soon as he gets to your window, pull out hand gat and shout out "Allah Akbar!"
>>
>>30530175
It advertises you might be CCing. Which makes you the opposite of a target for most types of criminals youd ever encounter.

The old Hurr don't let people know you own guns meme is stupid.

Lock your shit up when your not home. Invest in security if you live in a shit area. We can't hide our support for the second ammendment if we are to retain the little gun rights we have left.

>but open carrying means the shooter will kill you first.

If he happened to notice it before he open fired in a crowded area. However your very unlikely to encounter an active shooter. Your average criminal wants the most defenseless victim possible and will not go "Hey ima try and jump that guy with a gun". And if that ever does happen your practice and situational awareness should save you.
>>
>>30530267
How the hell you can reach car wheel from driver's seat?
>>
>>30530420
>black dude got killed in front of his toddler for legal carry
Nothing of value was lost that day
>>
>>30531722
dubs for truth
>>
>>30530131
Not the best idea. A cop MAY think that someone who advertises he's packing may not be safe to aproach without training his own gun, and you SAID "safest".
>>
>>30531175
My dad was a cop in the 60s and they had quotas back then.
>>
>>30531289
Do you think that people should be killed for drinking alcohol?

What about smoking cigarettes?

THC lasts longer than Nicotine but it isn't nearly as debilitating as alcohol and leads to less dumb shit.

I haven't even smoked since I got out of school but you're pretty fucking stupid, brother.
>>
>>30530196
This pasta tastes stale
>>
>>30530604
>>30530474
>Practically wanting people to pay you just because you're black
>>
>>30530295
>yfw he launches into a 45 minute spiel about handcuff keys
>>
>>30530189
Depends on the state and it's CCH laws.
>>
Just pick it up and show it to him?
>>
So, hypothetically, say I'm black and CC, often putting my Glock 26 in the glove compartment.
Despite complying with everything the police say, following every rule to the letter, it appears that I will still get shot.

What do I do? Keep my hands on the steering wheel and say "Sir, no offense, but I don't want to reach for the glove compartment, where I just told you where my CCW is, could you please not shoot me?"
Or will that get me an ass beating for "refusing orders" or "resisting arrest"?

Or do I ask the officer "May I exit the vehicle, be handcuffed, and placed on the hood of my car while you open my glovebox to get my registration?"
>>
>>30530311
Duty to tell LEO depends on your state which should have been covered in you CCH class. If constitutional carry state go read the law.
>>
>>30531343
It always strikes me as odd that it's an individual thing with officers, tho I guess it shouldn't.
On the same roadtrip through West Texas, one cop pulled us over for an interior light being on, dragged the driver out of the vehicle when he wouldn't get out and yelled at us and stormed around for twenty minutes.

Two towns later and the Sheriff came up to check us out, he ended up shooting the shit in the most gentlemanly way possible for about the same amount of time Trooper Aggression Problem was trampling on us. Real nice guy.
>>
>>30531867
>Keep my hands on the steering wheel and say "Sir, no offense, but I don't want to reach for the glove compartment, where I just told you where my CCW is, could you please not shoot me?"

Although humorous, that doesn't sound like a bad idea honestly.
>>
>>30531867
Honestly, and I don't know how I can say this without sounding 100% speculative, the issue in the latest shooting was the officer NOT commanding him to put his hands on the wheel or dash. I'd just do it to be safe, maybe even out the window honestly. By that I mean I too will be doing that from now on, and I recommend everyone else do the same.

If the cop actually initiates orders though, usually after he'll tell you when and where to reach. I can only speculate, but the aftermath video looks like a panicked cop who failed to communicate.
>>
I think the takeaway here is to inform law enforcement that you have a firearm in the car and then comply with directions.

Probably not the best idea to say "hey man I'm carrying a gun but I swear I'm just reaching for my wallet!"

The dude from demolition ranch got pulled over with a bunch of ARs, his Barrett, and a bunch of handguns in his truck. Somehow he miraculously survived when he told the DPS officer he had firearms in the car. He probably didn't make sudden movements and reach for anything.
>>
>>30530112
by not informing him
>>
>place hands visibly
>Sir, I am licensed to carry a concealed firearm and am currently doing so. The firearm is [state location of firearm].
>wait for instructions without moving hands
>>
>>30530318
>permission to post on a Rigellian cattle mutilation/anal probe board, sir?
>>
>>30530421
they should
its how roads are meant to work
>>
>>30530194
>If they ask why you didn't inform them immediately, tell them that announcing the presence of a gun as soon as the office makes contact seems like a bad idea.
Agreed

Yelling
>I have a gun!
As soon as the officer approaches is a great way to get him on edge.

Hand over your papers, keep your hands on the wheel or out to the sides, in plain sight and you'll be fine.
>>
>>30531934
>Officer tells you to get your registration
>Reach for glove compartment
>Get shot

I'm guessing you'll have to explicitly state "I am going to reach for the glove compartment now, so that I can retrieve my registration"
>>
>>30531867

>"Sir, no offense, but I don't want to reach for the glove compartment, where I just told you where my CCW is, could you please not shoot me?"

Actually not a bad line to give.

>"May I exit the vehicle, be handcuffed, and placed on the hood of my car while you open my glove

No.
>>
>>30530112
When you hand over your drivers liscense, also include your concealed firearm permit or whatever your state has, and say that you are carrying today.

Gun is a scary word to some people.
>>
>>30531273

The cop should of just mag dumped into your stupid cunt face for driving high.
>>
>>30530421
>Not even California does this stupid shit
The Germans will restrict your license for it.

Left lane campers should be shot.
>>
>>30530918
>And, in all fairness, it's quite possible the girlfriend is lying.
Not based on how upset the officer was as it was sinking in that he'd pooped the bed.
>>
>>30530194
>tell them that announcing the presence of a gun as soon as the office makes contact seems like a bad idea

Maybe a boot rookie/inexperienced cop will get flustered. Me, when someone tells me there is a weapon in their vehicle I feel more relaxed because I don't have to wonder anymore. By telling me you have a weapon I find it less likely you are gong to ambush me.

>Remember when you could search a car incident to arrest? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Of course, I've got 20 years on the job so my take on things is a bit different than these new kids.
>>
File: fyjj8ijr.png (268 KB, 1360x907) Image search: [Google]
fyjj8ijr.png
268 KB, 1360x907
>>30530112
>Get bumper stickers that say like "This vehicle protected by S&W"
>Gadsden Flag bumper sticker
>Straight up AR-15 sticker across entire back window
>Mini Confederate flag car-window flag.
>Cop walks up to the window
>Cop: "Do you know why I-"
>You: "AM I BEING DETAINED? I HAVE A LOADED GUN ON ME AND I CAN LEGALLY USE IT TO DEFEND MYSELF, I AM NOT AFRAID OF THE STATE, HERE'S MY CPL NOW YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO TELL ME IF I'M BEING DETAINED"
>Cop: "Well that's fine, just keep it holstered and I'll keep mine-"
>You: "THE SECOND AMENDMENT WAS WRITTEN PRECISELY FOR THIS PURPOSE, I AM NOT AFRAID TO TAKE YOUR LIFE, AM I BEING DETAINED?"

If he doesn't answer you after the third time you ask if you're being detained, shoot him.

Best way.
>>
>>30532020
>no "ask AM I FREE TO GO after shooting him"
>not the lego brick flag

8/10, good effort
>>
>>30530112
You don't tell him a goddamn thing about the gun unless he's already got you out of your car and is about to pat you down.
>>
File: youmadejesusfacepalm.jpg (15 KB, 371x358) Image search: [Google]
youmadejesusfacepalm.jpg
15 KB, 371x358
>>30530421
>>30530451

I don't think it's on the books here in Oregon.
Some people fucking live in the left lane...
>>
>>30530435
If I was a cop these are the only people I would pull over. Jesus fuck stay out of the left lane if your gonna go slow
>>
>>30531281

>Lastly one for having expired tags.

>"how long have you had it?"
>"my mom gave it to me, she got it new"

>Holy shit what a day! We loaded up another bowl and proceeded to get high again

So basically you told us you are a liar, have been given a new car by mommy & daddy, and your pseudo "right" to drive high is more important to you than everyone else's safety and you were so high that you felt the need to drive 13 under the speed limit. Like a fucking drunk.

Personally, i am all for the legalization of marijuana but you should be publicly flogged for driving while high. Not everyone, just you anon. 'Cause your a dick.

Maybe if you spent the money that you spent on weed on your registration mommy's car would have had legit plates.
>>
>>30530112
"Hey man, I'm carrying right now."
>>
>>30531408
City cop turned fed uniformed here. You are right. Most people are dicks during LE interaction. Comes from the fact they are usually on the defensive during LE interaction because they have to rationalize a justification for their actions or the officer's actions.

Highly highly encourage reading "Verbal Judo." Was a game changer when it finally clicked. You can literally have people thank you for writing them a ticket.
>>
>>30531397
Agreed. Who the fuck is gonna search a car in the heat for nothing. I got AC to soak up and other shit to do.
>>
>>30531418
>I am so getting the bad dragon flared horse cock to put in my patrol bag for just this reason now. Thank you anon.
>>
>>30531733
Terry v Ohio has nothing to do with loaded weapons, it has to do with reson able susption and investigatory stops.
>>
>>30530196
WTF i hate cops now
>>
>>30532190
this is the purpose of this made-up story
>>
>on my way home late one night
>hit a dui checkpoint
>was showing off my ar to a buddy, so it's laying in the back seat
>roll up, hand over lisence, insurance, and my carry permit because there is a loaded rifle in plain sight
>grabbed the wrong insurance card, it's expired
>root around in the glove box for a minute, can't find the up to date one
>tells me I can pull to the side to look for it
>pull off
>repeatedly telling me I'm not in any trouble and I'm getting it back, asks to take my rifle and set it on the hood of his cruiser
>tell him it's fine
>clears it, walks it over
>asks if I have anything else
>tell him there's a .45 on my hip
>same deal, cleared, walks it to the cruiser
>asks if there's anything else
>.38 in the center console and a .22mag in the top half of the console
>same deal
>find my insurance papers
>free to go
>as he's walking my shit back piece by piece another cop comments that they don't normally see this much firepower, asks if i'm afraid of something
>no sir not one bit
>go about my day

Don't fuck with them and they don't fuck with you
>>
>>30530604
>human decency
>4chan

Pick one
>>
>>30530381
>driving in left lane without passing
You must be from Missiouri. I fucking hate people that do this.
>>
>>30530963
>people who can't figure out how to fucking merge from an on-ramp are the sole reason traffic jams happen

This^100. Why is it so fucking hard to merge? Jesus fuck
>>
>>30530538
The cop is going to jail forever and hopefully had his ass beat to a fucking pulp by his squad mates for being such a fucking knee jerking faggot. That money will never make up for not having her father in her life growing up. Back to /pol you fucking tool.
>>
>>30530538
Pick the person you love most, then get paid a few grand to watch them get shot and bleed to death. That sound ok with you?
>>
>>30530249
Wow you sound like a frightened beta male.
>>
File: 312313131.jpg (35 KB, 540x426) Image search: [Google]
312313131.jpg
35 KB, 540x426
they're human fucking beings you autists
Treat them as such and they'll treat you as such 99.9% of the time
>>
>>30531170
>letting her hold the gun that close to her head
at first i was mad, but hey, what better way to learn someone?
>>
>>30531477
>I fail to see how we are the lower rung of sterotypes. Why? Because we both like to smoke weed?

Yes. Exactly that. As soon as pot comes into play you are automatically stereotyped by officers. They don't care how you dress or your education.

You can get mad about it all you want, but the fact remains that marijuana is still illegal. Should it be? Probably not. Got a problem with it? Move where it isn't or contact your representatives about pushing laws through.
>>
>>30530175
>>30531793
fucking idiots, it's an advertisment for you car to be broken into
>>
>>30530112
Dont say shit unless they ask me.its better to converse with them in a calm matter then letting them get all jumpy
>>
I wonder if there was a magical way to stop this shit happening?

Oh well, we'll never know...
>>
If you're ever pulled over, all you gotta do is:

>be a hot blonde white chick
>act polite and innocent
>no ticket and drive away
>>
File: 1458696717523.jpg (34 KB, 489x479) Image search: [Google]
1458696717523.jpg
34 KB, 489x479
>>30532317
>turtle is cute as fuck but it looks like it hates me

Gotta keep my guard up.
>>
Had really good experiences with Sheriff in Los Angeles country, especially dealing with deputies heavily at one my colleges got me really comfortable around them.

I thought it would be the same around LAPD but if they're not aggressive, they're usually tense as fuck.
>>
>>30530421
I keep seeing articles about states starting to crack down on that shit. 80% of replies are "when they gunna do dat hear", 10% are "if I'm driving the speed limit (read: what I consider an acceptable speeding level) then you don't need to pass me" and 10% people telling the other 10% why they're faggots.
>>
>>30530112
Probably just calm inform them, but only if they ask, with your hands far away from the gun.
>>
>>30532465
>cop is mad about his divorce or is /r9k/
>get 3 times as many tickets as normal
>>
>>30530112
>>30530112

There isn't

If you're brown you're fucked.
>>
http://www.kens5.com/mb/news/investigations/i-team/sapd-fired-officer-lost-gun-had-cocaine-in-car/187680412

He was fired and then hired at Universal City Police Department. No fwlon charges over the gun or drugs.

If you had lost a city issued gun and had cocaine on you, how many magazines would cops dump into your chest?
>>
>>30532150
Psychological manipulation can be an effective tool, but it doesn't justify its use as a tool for civilian law enforcement who are not bound by any court in the fifty states or federal government to protect and serve. It's more of a tool for authoritarian subversion of reality.
>>
They're looking for awkward and suspicious behavior, if you act like you have refrigerated vials of smallpox in your glove box it would make anyone nervous around you. Just hand them the CCW with your license like all the sane people in the thread told you.
>>
I HAVE A GUN, PIG
>>
>live in FL
>Pulled over 4 times, all tickets

>Live in NH
>Pulled over 4 times, all bros who let me go

God I love this state
>>
>>30531810
Fuck you, I giggled.
>>
>>30530112
The best way to do it is to have a dash cam. Then you'll have a surefire way of confirming if you're the one who fucked up.
>>
File: Fi43UJO[1].gif (343 KB, 359x278) Image search: [Google]
Fi43UJO[1].gif
343 KB, 359x278
>>30530421
>mfw this morning passing on the right some dumb fucker in a Honda CRV towing 4 fucking canoes.
>>
File: 1460391732541.jpg (62 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460391732541.jpg
62 KB, 640x360
>>30532519
>>30532532
>>30532748

With asset forfeiture becoming such a thing now, isn't informing the police of a weapon on your person or in the vehicle a good way to send it straight to the evidence locker?
>>
File: tilaSTB.png (530 KB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
tilaSTB.png
530 KB, 500x683
>>30530900

Yeah, /k/ is infiltrated by /pol/fags who put white supremacy over 2nd amendment rights.
>>
The preferred protocol is: "AYO HOL UP"

Smack your lips a bit too.
>>
>>30530420

>black dad in front of his child

FALSE FLAG!
>>
>>30530534
>Southern CA cops are issued Signal p226s as well

Unless this is an autist post about forgetting the "r" at the end.
>>
>>30531020
Fucking this.
>be me
>shooting with friends and family up north
>like 15-16 people all shooting ak's and ar's with a good helping of tannerite mixed in
>noticed a few squad cars in driveway
>tell everyone to stop shooting and put guns against trees while I go talk to them
>Most are behind car doors but no guns pointed at me
>talk to 2 of them
>they tell ask us a few questions and leave
They were pretty cool. Don't believe the lies on 4chan, we had enough firepower to cut through a tank and we had no issues.
Be polite, don't be nervous (if you can help it) and above all relax.
If you are nervous or twitchy, so will they.
>>
>>30531170
>how can Cartels even compete?
>>
>>30531020
>LITERALLY DOES NOT HAPPEN
>it just happened

wew
>>
>>30533132
More true stories to come (assuming thread stays alive)
>Go up north with buddies again
>one has a registered Mac-10
>shit was cash, but expensive to shoot
>Sheriff shows up within 20 mins of us starting to shoot (weird, it usually takes HOURS for them to show up if called)
>checks to see if gun is legal and if we are the owners
>We offer to let him shoot it, but he can't on duty
>he comes back 5 hours later asking to shoot it, we let him
Another fun experience. Again, don't sperg out guys. Some cops are dicks, but not all are.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.