[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So full on chimp outs ensure in Baton Rouge, due to the dindu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: Niggout.png (1 MB, 893x773) Image search: [Google]
Niggout.png
1 MB, 893x773
So full on chimp outs ensure in Baton Rouge, due to the dindu who received a few rounds.

So /k/ and errone else, what can be done to defend ourselves and everyone around us from the ensured negro hoardes about to infest and burn down any city they occupy?
>>
Australian logic is to allow them in your house or you're entrapping them pls vote Optimus prime for president
>>
Get an AR and a thousand rounds of ammunition.
>>
>>30528914
>couple of spear chuckers blocking traffic and burning thier own neighborhood

Nothing that I don't already do, have three months of rotated non perishable food, a thousand or so rounds for every caliber (working in getting more) and a concealed carry gun.
>>
File: LEL.png (175 KB, 791x641) Image search: [Google]
LEL.png
175 KB, 791x641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3mJ7e2iPhA&feature=youtu.be

Full video and the boons information.
>>
>>30528959
>carnal knowledge of a juvenile

what
>>
>>30529024
Yes, niggers are retarded.
>>
>>30529024
He had sex with a minor.
>>
Remember them roof Koreans?
The Koreans during the LA riots who had nothing else, but their shops so they barricaded them up and got their guns. They defended their shops, and even better struck fear in the hearts and minds of the yids behind the riots. Shock off the massive packs of dindu hordes and well proved that Koreans on a roof are some of the best defense ever possible.
>>
>>30529024
He had sex with someone under 17 under LA law
>>
I work very close to where this happened (around N. Foster and Choctaw) and it's got my situational awareness on overdrive.

Me and some coworkers came up with a plan that involves protecting our property without causing more bloodshed. With that being said, though, it's getting Mogadishu as fuck out here.

From what I heard from a few of the truck drivers, the mob has been banging on cars and trucks, jumping on top of vehicles, and trying to stop traffic.

Haven't heard about anybody being yanked out their vehicle yet, but there are stories floating around local radio that somebody got shot in the neck earlier this afternoon. I think I heard the gunshot, but mistook it for a firecracker (ballistic acoustics are weird).

Also, a local reverend advised that "people of Caucasian decency" should stay away from that area completely.

So...as usual, Ill be carrying and I'll start carrying an extra mag. Also gonna keep a cheap stevens 320 tucked away in the back of my vehicle. Id rather have my AR, but I cant afford to lose my gun to theft or an evidence room.
>>
>>30529108
I'm korean and I really don't think roof Koreans can happen again. The current batch of second generation have grown up thier entire lives in liberal school systems that push thier leftist agendas and while most are relatively apolitical they don't see a need for firearms.

The immigration is stemming from Korea as the economic situation improves there so first gen are kind of a dying breed too.

>>30529231
she was 14 kek
>>
>>30529285
>people of Caucasian decency
probably a typo for Caucasian *descent but that's funny as fuck
>>
File: k2r7Eq1.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
k2r7Eq1.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>30529298
>The current batch of second generation have grown up thier entire lives in liberal school systems that push thier leftist agendas
Fellow Asian, I agree with you, second generation got too comfy and have adopted this bullshit. idk I don't have much hope for the future, being in school i'm seeing how these kids are and many of them are drinking the kool aid
>>
>>30528914

If one dindu can receive a few rounds, the rest of them can too anon.
>>
>>30528914
1. Acquire rifle + many rounds
2. Acquire trustworthy white and based asian friends
3. Have a plan to hold out for a while but ultimately gtfo

You want to gtfo before the Obama shock troops arrive, martial law is not your friend. Shoot a few dindus while you can and rally up with family in another state.
>>
>>30528914
What is to stop someone evil from grabbing an AR and like 10 mags and opening up on all these chimps?

If someone had a bloodlust to satisfy why not take out literal degenerates instead of kids or something? At least these people have it coming
>>
>>30529350
We just need some ROK Marines to come by and tell them to harden up.
>>
File: 1458605053915.jpg (191 KB, 1261x1084) Image search: [Google]
1458605053915.jpg
191 KB, 1261x1084
Shooting in Minnesota involving a black CCL holder. gonna be an interesting summer

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aaf_1467864432
>>
>>30529694
You're now aware that mass shootings are false flag operations. Why would they go against their own interests, anon?
>>
>>30528914
Seriously why do you never see any other ethnicity go out and riot?
>>
>>30529774
But killing a ton of din du muffins would help the anti gun bs
>>
>>30529767
This one is not good. I know this is just one side of the story, but it looks like the police officer royally fucked up (And seems to know it based on how he's about to have a break down). I cannot believe how calm the woman is after that, props to her for not escalating things.
Seems like there's no justice or winners in this one. Everyone loses.
>>
>>30529797
because when violence is necessary it will be far more effective than rioting
>>
>>30529812
I know. and kinda in agreement with only seeing one side. but i was just saying with this on top of Baton Rogue, gonna be fun.
>>
>>30529108
Their headbands kills me... "Tenno Heika Banzai!"
>>
>>30529024
8 year olds dude. 8 year olds.
>>
>>30529694
>implying it would be wrong or evil to light these retarded monkeys up with an AR
>>
>>30529767
Damn the officer was about to go mental. Things are going to get hot in the next weeks.
>>
>>30528914
>not using the opportunity to go full Frein and using the chimps as cover

pathetic
>>
>>30528914
>Is this a rap video?
>>
>>30530172
he knew how fucked he is. best case scenario career over. he's done unless some crazy evidence comes out.
>>
So the question I have /k/, do you think it was a justified shoot?

My dad was talking to me about it earlier, and he said from the video he didn't really think so.
>>
>>30529767
Oh, that's actually kind of shitty, even if it was a black guy.
>>
>>30530292
Yes.

The officers didn't approach with their guns drawn, tazed him twice(?), and tried to restrain him before they shot. The officer at the head drew his weapon and told the guy to stop. Then the officer by the guys hand shot him. From what I saw, they honestly thought they were in serious danger at that point.
>>
>>30530470
Did they manage to restrain him at all, and how many times did they shoot him?

Also, anyone have a video of it so I can decide for myself?
>>
>>30530470
>they honestly thought they were in serious danger at that point

There it is, the magical get-out-of-jail-free card.
>>
>>30528914
>"mother" blocking traffic with toddler

bitch go home
>>
>>30530484
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHiVCcdAoM6/

They didn't have him down in a good position so he could have had a free arm

>>30530508
Because that's what you need to be justified in shooting someone. Doesn't matter if you're a cop or not.
>>
>>30529024
>5'11
>310 lbs.

What the fuck?, wasn't going to live long anyway. I'm the same height and about half his weight. Geez.
>>
>>30530523

Yeah, let's see a regular civilian use the "I felt threatened" excuse.

One dissenting SCOTUS judge on the case that started this diverging legal treatment of cops and civilians called it a "free pass for perjury". Shoot someone, make something up afterwards. Justified.
>>
File: 1317393981041.jpg (375 KB, 1500x1104) Image search: [Google]
1317393981041.jpg
375 KB, 1500x1104
>>30530565
>let's see a regular civilian use the "I felt threatened" excuse.

Happens all the time. You already forget about Zimmerman? Anyway, you're probably trolling so I'm done
>>
File: 1467772685415.jpg (27 KB, 440x398) Image search: [Google]
1467772685415.jpg
27 KB, 440x398
>>30530523
I'll have to watch it a few times, and thanks anon.
>mfw seeing the life literally drain from his eyes
A bit unsettling.
>>
>>30530554
Almost triple my skinny ass at 5'11". Dude could fucking kill me with his bare hands.
>>
>>30530587

Zimmerman claimed he was actually being attacked, not feeling he might be attacked. That is the difference between the amount of latitude that cops have to use force compared to other people.

Civilians might not get charged if the former can be proved, cops get off 100% scot-free claiming the latter unless definitive contradictory proof is produced. For example, the Walter Scott shooting.
>>
>>30530619
>brown island man
>6'1
>265
cop put me in cuffs one time while I was at a party while in school. He was a smaller guy and after things calmed down and realized I wasn't the main problem he let me out. flat out told me he didn't want any potential problems with me and decided to cuff. i understand why, it would suck being a cop and getting beat up by a suspect when you couldn't prevented it by being cautious.
>>
>>30529285
>Also, a local reverend advised that "people of Caucasian decency" should stay away from that area completely.
When you know things are bad.
>>
File: 1466642566282.png (953 KB, 620x647) Image search: [Google]
1466642566282.png
953 KB, 620x647
>>30529285
>protecting our property without causing more bloodshed
boooo
>>
>We're in store for shit that makes the LA riots look trivial.

I'm damn shocked we haven't seen it already to be honest.
>>
File: 1458946785264.jpg (47 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1458946785264.jpg
47 KB, 640x400
>>30530836
we're going to need pic related
>>
>>30530619
>Dude could fucking kill me with his bare hands.
Why, because he's fat as fuck?
>>
These motherfuckers want to go
>>
>>30529797
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_riot

What?
>>
>>30530891
>sheboon thinks she's a joo
Keks every time.
>>
>>30529986
Those cops fucked with the Jesus
>>
>>30530902
Okay, I follow.

It doesn't seem like in the US though that we have many of those. Seems like the blacks are really the only rioters here
>>
>>30530646
Did you appear under the influence of anything or combative? If you were just a dude present drinking some beer at a large party that seems like some extra effort to go after you specifically.

I had cops break up a few house parties with 200ish people at my house in college when I was in good shape from power lifting (6' 235lbs) and I looked like a deranged white hobo, Kelly Thomas style. They usually viewed me as an ally because I pushed people out the back door then the backyard yelling "get the fuck out of my house".

Maybe things are different in west Texas.
>>
>>30530975
Smaller scale ones happen in the US all the time considering something as stupid as sports drama.
I think there have been like 6 just here in the last like five years. One of which was over a pumpkin festival in New Hampshire.

There just isn't shit for media coverage most of the time. These riots for black people dying are a media goldmine, and every one of them is another reaffirmation for people that blacks are just whiney violent chimps.

Then if the broncos win the superbowl and white people riot. white people don't even mention those events and just complain that all these damn blacks are the problem, scraping for odd moments where white kids are shot by cops and stuff to shove a "SEE?! IT HAPPENS TO US TOO AND WE AREN'T BURNING EVERYTHING DOWN!" like it doesn't happen more to black people because skin color alone does tend to make cops more nervous.

idk, man, it's stupid.
>>
>>30531009
Yeah it was midtownish at big school down south and I had been drinking a bit right after a football game was with a group of buddies and just being loud and instigating shit like an idiot with another group of people. I didn't even realize it was a cop until I felt someone grab my hand from behind and tell me not to resist and then the other and said their dept.
>>
Don't worry unless you live in some trash hood. They're lazy and stupid. Whenever they riot they mostly destroy their own neighborhoods and infrastructure. It's too much for them to drive or walk over to your neighborhood.
>>
>>30531009
kek just got that Kelly Thomas ref nice.
>>
>>30531034
That's a sensible and rational train of thought.

I think I'll agree with you
>>
>>30528914

Your grasp of English is appalling, OP. You are clearly a poorly educated piece of trailer trash garbage, and rather than talk to you I'm just going to look down on you.

Your people are the lowest echelon of society.
>>
>>30529767
What a fuck up.

That woman is 110% in shock. Lucid as fuck.
>>
>>30531034
>One of which was over a pumpkin festival
Not that asinine comparison again. How many buildings burned down during that riot? None? How long did that one last? Like three hours?
Flip over to Baltimore or Ferguson and plenty of buildings burned and caused lasting damage to the area. Shit isn't comparable when one riot produces flipped cars and the other one lasts for days and ruins entire city blocks for months to years
>>
>>30531034
Many of the black riots and flash mobs aren't covered. There's simply no comparison between blacks and any other group when it comes to rioting. Entire regions in major cities have been economically destroyed by the larger ones.

Cops can shut down public disorder by whites and make arrests, and there won't be any demonstrations or breathless media looking for "police abuse" money shots.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 487x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 487x559
>>30529986
>8 year olds
>>
>>30531094
I know. I said smaller scale. The pumpkin festival is just an example of one of the more asinine things.

To bring it in closer, there was the World Series riot in 14 with a couple shootings and a stabbing. That one had some fires started and vehicles destroyed.

People can only be mad about a game turnout for so long before the arrests take the wind out of their sails.

I'm not saying their riots aren't more destructive, but that anon was implying that it seems that no other ethnicity goes out and riots. I was giving examples of that not being the case.

>>30531101
Statistically, you're right. I think it's mostly just because tensions are so high. The Fergusson riot happened and now every time a black person is killed they seem to be riding that wave all the way to a riot.

I think rioting is a shitty reaction, but I also believe they've got more than enough reason to be angry.

What can I say, aside from my gun-lovin' I'm really liberal.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x781
>>30531046
Think Brent Burns but a 20 year old with annoying hipsters at my party. They fucking spilled strawberry vodka on my pool table. I pointed the strawberry vodka people out to LPD and told them they go to county before anyone else.
>>
>>30529350
>>30529298
I think it's safe to say the current generation of Asian kids need their own Henson Ong to come kick the stupid out of their heads.
>>
>>30531101
Untestable claim.

Nice one.
>>
File: 1430594013238.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1430594013238.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>30528914

Really strong evidence is going to have to miracle itself into existence for this shooting to come of as clean

>>30529767

... same here. This isn't just #blm b.s. This is real. The cat is out of the bag technology-wise and we cannot go back to a time before cameras are everywhere. We have to face the reality that these people did not seem to need to take a bullet by all accounts. I'm very pro-LE but this is real life and not /pol/ and we are going to perhaps have a difficult summer, now
>>
>>30530523
What did the cop pull out of his pocket at the end?
>>
>>30531254
the pistol that he was supposedly reaching for
>>
>>30528938
ROLLOUT
>>
>>30529108
I will remember well. Thank you Korean Defenders of Liberty and Justice.
>>
>>30528940
Cheapest possible 5.56 platform I can get quickly?

I am going shopping tomorrow
>>
>>30531178
>Henson Ong
Based Henson. I wish that could happen but I doubt it.
>>
>>30529767
That's fucked up. It's too bad when we have a responsible black ccl holder get shot, because now responsible black citizens will not want to legally carry. And will make it so that the minorities that we do want armed aren't out of of fear.
>>
>>30531308
Go to at least 3 different gun shops and look for their cheapest AR
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>30531391
It's not stopping this currynig from getting my CCL next month when I can afford it. Spent too much on my AR/second handgun.
>>
>>30530646
indeed. when you're a big guy you have to make sure not to make cops nervous. even when you're not doing anything wrong, you have to go out of your way to make cops feel at ease or they will fuck you up preemptively.
>>
>>30529285
>"people of Caucasian decency" should stay away from that area completely
Really nice lapse desu. Truly one of a kind.

Oh nignogs, they never fail to amuse.
>>
>>30530937
>sheboon thinks she's a joo
kek

>kanika white
double kek

so she's black, is called white, and thinks she's a jew.
And tells people they should pray for the death of "their ennemies"... Let me guess, actual white people ?
Triple kek.
>>
>>30529812
?
the negress knows she just won the fucking lottery lol and now her good for nothing nigger bf is dead too!
>>
>>30531391
>the minorities
theres like a billion blacks on this planet
I think its important for these shootings to happen, else blacks will travel all over the country ruining all communities.

Don't give me this shit about "good minorities" or w/e, they don't belong here.
>>
>>30529812
Man was given a lawful order to NOT reach for his license/permit/drugs/gun/whatever and after informing the officer himself he was armed continued going for SOMETHING. Now is the officer supposed to be a mind reader? Is he supposed to let the guy pull a gun on him and fire a couple rounds off first?

I've been pulled over while carrying. I always informed the officer and kept my hands on the steering wheel while waiting for lawful commands.

Some people instantly wanna cry "bootlicker!" or "police state police state!" but personally I'm glad we have law enforcement in this country. And yes, they do receive punishment when they fuck up.

There were two Louisiana sheriff deputies or officers who chased a guy down in his truck and when he stopped instantly opened fire. Ending up killing tr man's little boy who happened to be autistic. Those guys were indicted. Why? Cause it was a bad shoot.

These two recent ones were both good shoots. Don't try to pull a gun and you won't get shot.

>he was just going for his license!

But the officer didn't know that. And he had just explicitly told the man NOT to reach for anything BECAUSE the guy just told him he had a firearm.
>>
>>30530635
as if anyone would know the difference after rolling up on the scene of a dead dindu and you chillin on the curb with a scraped elbow after they 'attacked you'
>>
>>30532166
What a typical bootlicker response.

The guy said he had a CHL, and he was with his girlfriend and a fucking child. Why would he announce he had a CHL or a gun at all if his intent was to shoot the cop?

The cop shouldn't have shot until he actually saw a gun, not just "reaching". "Reaching" isn't grounds for a death sentence. If the cop doesn't want to wait until he gets actual confirmation that his life is in danger before murdering someone, THEN THAT FAT PUSSY SHOULDN'T A COP. It's not like the guy was going to do a .5 second draw from a sitting position with his seatbelt on.

If his life was OH SO in danger why didn't he pull the suspect out and handcuff him or just finish him? Why let him bleed out?

In short, go suck some pig dick you cum guzzling cuck.
>>
>>30532383
You are basing this off of some chicks video after the fact.

She could very well be doing some very fast damage control, because the media will pick up on it GUARANTEED, and she will become very famous.
>>
>>30532401
And you're basing the fact that the cop told him not to move entirely on... nothing but the cop's own word?

I've been pulled over twice and announced I had a CHL and a holstered gun, and never once did a cop tell me not to move or "reach" for anything. In fact they hardly seemed to care, but I move at a snail's pace because I know one day those pigs will shoot me in the back of the head and you bootlickers will cry about how cops dindu nuffin and they should have the right to murder anyone when they're scared.

This cop was incompetent and your defending of retards like him is what makes people hate cops in the first place.
>>
>>30532437
>nothing but the cop's own word?

You are basing your argument on the drivers word.

So, we have to go though this logically.

Your arguement is the cop shot him for no reason at all. Just pulled out his gun and blew him away. He did this, knowing what would happen to him if he just shot a black person for no real reason.

I would argue that he did have a reason for shooting him. He told the guy not to move his hands, don't reach for anything (sic. of course), and the guy did the exact opposite after informing he had a gun.
>>
>>30529073
>>30529231
Why doesn't just say child rapist or molester? Why the fruity language?
>>
File: image.jpg (868 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
868 KB, 1920x1200
>>30530891
>god of war
Sonyggers
>>
>>30532457
> your argument is he shot him for no reason
No, my argument is he shot him because he was scared, and because he was unable to differentiate between an actual threat and a guy reaching for his license like he was most likely ordered to seconds before he was ordered not to, in what is an entirely reasonable misunderstanding.

> knowing what would happen
Nothing? Cops know nothing happens.
BLM has done absolutely nothing ever because they don't discriminate between justified and unjustified use of force cases, and they have no clout on public opinion anywhere.

> He deserved to die because he was told not to move but did so anyway while carrying a gun legally
That's a such a load of bullshit.
You can YouTube OC'ers disobeying police orders and not ending up dead. Roughed up maybe, but not shot in cold blood. The presence of a gun alone is NOT a threat to a cops life. Especially when it is a 100% legally owned and carried one.
>>
>>30532554
>>30532457

People are incompetent and make mistakes.
There's little use defending obvious errors in their judgement or actions.
>>
>>30532554
>No, my argument is he shot him because he was scared

And you have no real proof of this, and i find it pretty damn illogical. Its not impossible, of course, just illogical.

>Nothing?

Being dragged though the media mud, long ass trial, etc.

> He deserved to die because he was told not to move but did so anyway while carrying a gun legally.

Deserve and not deserved is a moral issue. Some would argue he did becuase the officer is not a mind reader, and gave him a order which the person refused, and that order was given to prevent the officers possible death.

Others, would argue that simply reaching in his pocket is not enough to be shot.

Instead of getting in that quagmire, and going by the officers word instead of the drivers, i will say that the person who got shot put his life in extreme risk by disobeying the officers legal order.

Yes, people disobey cops when they have firearms, but that does not mean they were not putting their life at extreme risk by doing so.

In essence, i would argue that the presence of a gun, and the action of going for it, is enough of a threat to anyone's life, cop or not.
>>
>>30529767
Was the cop waiting for other cops to show up after shooting the guy?
>>
>>30531147
Literally
>>
>>30532554
Fear (being scared) for one's life or the life of another; or fear of serious bodily injury to yourself or another is a very legitimate reason for the use of deadly force...js
>>
>>30532476
If you couldn't figure out what that meant you're as dumb as he is.
>>
>>30532496
>WE WAZ GODZ OF WAR AND SHIT
>>
>>30532597
Yes soon as they show up woman's out the car
>>
Wow it looks like some of the gun grabbing propaganda is right because we have people in ironically fantasizing about mowing down crowds of unarmed black people itt
>>
>>30532586
> you have no proof of this
And you have no real proof of the police's side either except you trust his word like it's scripture because you're a bootlicker.
God forbid we have cops wear cameras though so we can have facts though.

> the action of going for it
E.G. doing absolutely anything?
The man was quite obviously not "going for his gun". If he was he would've continued trying to get his gun after getting shot. It defies all logic that this licensed CHL holder would want to murder a cop in front of his family with no motive.

>>30532615
Fear thresholds should be assessed and be mandatory before letting cops have guns then....js
>>
>>30529285

.22 and some sort of homemade suppressor.

Won't kill them outright, but 10-20 gut shots means they'll disperse.
>>
File: 1467415793015.png (120 KB, 2800x1400) Image search: [Google]
1467415793015.png
120 KB, 2800x1400
>>30529298
I know an entire family of South Koreans, and brought up Roof Koreans one time at dinner. Mr. Kang, the grandfather, grunted, left the table, and came back dragging a chest full of milsurp rifles. Apparently every single one of the kids and grandkids down to 14 had a designated rifle and place for defending the home.

"I fought with Americans, but I have no problem fighting against them if they come for my family." Motherfucker was ice cold. They're quite possibly the most gun nut family I've ever met, buddy and his mom and dad are currently building family ARs, and they got some sort of special safe to keep Grandpa's guns in after he passed.

Lose not heart in your people, affect the change you wish to see. Remind your peers of the warriors in their hearts, as Mr. Kang would say. Show the world that the Roof Korean will always be there, watching and waiting, ever vigilant and fearless.
>>
>>30532821
In some circumstances, being vastly outnumbered even by unarmed individuals , could warrant the use of deadly force....js
>>
>>30529767
FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>30532911
NO its just a fucking shitty cop who deserves to be fucking shot like an animal. Fuck you you stupid fucking statist bootlicking faggot. Take your daddy's gun and kill yourself.
>>
No one has killed for niggers and nigger hybrids than Planned Parenthood.

This is why, as a white christian conservative, I support Pro-Choice. All hail based PP!
>>
>>30532921
>all that angsty teen edge
>why can't summer be over so the kids have somewhere to go
>>
>>30532821
The only black folks in danger of being unironically mown down are the ones who think rioting is a viable solution to police injustice and the ones that will use this as an excuse to wreak havok for funsies. Good riddance.
>>
>>30532383
+100000

>>30532166
>I've been pulled over while carrying. I always informed the officer and kept my hands on the steering wheel while waiting for lawful commands.
Another added benefit, you're also white.
>>
>>30528914
Don't stop your car. Keep driving through. Don't fucking stop. IF they're willing to hurt you, be willing to run them the fuck over. Stay armed, stay safe.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x164
>>30532991
Never stop the car. I worked in the ghetto finding cable fiber leaks. The niggers and especially the nigresses would attempt to wave us down and get us to stop the truck. I'd just wave right back and keep driving. Also carried so that helped in the event Mogadishu Florida 2.0
>>
Friendly Reminder: /k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment. Discussions about politics or current events belong on /pol/. >>>/pol/
>>
>>30528959
>status
>inactive
Dont know why but i find that kind of funny.
>>
>>30532991
>>30532991

Real talk I have a question... How they would block the street in whatever fucking town it was and not let cars by. If you GENUINELY feared for your life, which in that situation, being surrounded by a mob of people I would, could you push your car threw them and if they dont move to bad for them? I'm not saying FLOOR IT and do 60 into them but if you slowly advanced threw them until they moved or got run over would you be in the wrong?

It boggled my mind why those people in cars never just pushed threw them.
>>
>>30533033
Not related to riots but in East St. Louis they'll use two or more cars spaced out along the road. When a car comes by with non-locals they'll block them in and rob the people in the car.
>>
>>30533059
I lived in Belleville and Shiloh...I know this to be true. Also, don't be the only white person in a car on the Metro.
>>
>>30533033
are they behind you as well? if not you have the obligation to reverse.
>>
>>30533013
>>30532991
If they are blocking the streets run their asses over
>>
>>30533101
That depends on where you are...stand you ground. In my state there is no duty to retreat.
>>
>>30532383
>Why would he announce he had a CHL or a gun at all if his intent was to shoot the cop?
dude. it was a nigger. they're unpredictable and stupid. all cops know this much.
>>
>>30532383
What a typical dindu response.
>>
>>30533118
Anon you don't have to tell me. I live in Florida and a minority myself. I'm just wishing a motherfucker would step Infront of the truck.
>>
>>30532383
A hot headed CCW holder will kill you just as fast as an ordinary dindu. He will just announce it first. In my experience CCW dindus THINK they know how the laws work and being permitted makes them above the law.
>>
>>30533148
>In my experience CCW dindus THINK they know how the laws work and being permitted makes them above the law.
This. Talk about a level of arrogance that unsurprisingly can only be matched by black women.
>>
>>30533124
>>30533125
>>30533148
>>30533179
Hey /pol/, who linked you guys here?
>>
>>30533101
>>30533123

Lets say there is another car behind you also trying to advance forward so, no you cant go backwards.

And I live in Kentucky.
>>
>>30533219
>thinks /k/ doesn't already have a full compliment of bootlickers all on its own

come on now
>>
>>30533227
Then some dindus gonna get rekt...
>>
I love watching Jamal-kun's final twitches

http://c.brightcove.com/services/mobile/streaming/index/master.m3u8?videoId=5023692881001&pubId=4137224153001
>>
File: Pete_Red_Dawn.png (1 MB, 1452x800) Image search: [Google]
Pete_Red_Dawn.png
1 MB, 1452x800
>>30533251
>wear the boot
>be under the boot

if you pick the latter you don't belong here
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-06-12-05-42.png (782 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-06-12-05-42.png
782 KB, 480x854
>>30528914
This sum goot b8 m8
>>
>>30533418
I find the lack of "death snore" disturbing
>>
>>30532476
the law is written with those terms, so the crime has to be listed as such.
>>
>>30529774
Horse-fucking-shit and you know it. People do stupid evil things because of emotions, they are thinking things through rationally. Hell, most people who kill themselves are doing relatively well physically, they are just messed up emotionally.
>>
>>30529774
I don't get this.

Like, who hasn't daydreamed at least once about just killing everybody around them for the fun of it.

Fucking weirdos is who.
>>
>>30529024
When he was 21 (16 years ago) he was convicted of having sex with someone who was between 13 - 18 years old.
>>
>>30529108
pretty much this. get some friends together, get armed and wait it out. Its all a pissing contest anyway. as soon as you show youre willing to defend yourself they loose their courage. Same thing happened in ferguson, thats why they burned down their own neighborhoods
>>
>>30530891
Praise the /k/ube
>>
>>30529694
most mass shooters are looking to go for an unsuspecting, innocent area and go for a max kill count
Theres a chance somebody in da hood is strapped, and I doubt people would care if somebody shot up a group of these people. Mass shooters want to be feared and have their terrible crimes remembered as such.
>>
File: 1441800675559.jpg (31 KB, 312x377) Image search: [Google]
1441800675559.jpg
31 KB, 312x377
>>30528914

Honest question: why don't we start gunning these people down?

They are destroying property and hurting people, they are basically terrorists, they are ENEMIES OF OUR NATION and thus you treat them as such, with no quarter, you hose them down in the goddamn streets, instead we have a bunch of pussy cuck governors who don't protect their own people.

If I ever have a storefront and there's a riot I'm taking down as many rioters as possible, dindus or otherwise. Anyone who invades my property will fuckign die. inb4 edgelord, because that is your goddamn american duty and if you are not willing to do that shit you don't deserve to be in this country. Holy FUCK i am mad right now.
>>
>>30529797
>>30530975
>>30531034
its fucked up, but ive found a lot of sterotypes have some bit of truth to them. IDK why black people feel more inclined then other races to pull this shit, and of course there are cases where other races do, but I think especially as of late this kind of social protesting has been OK'd by society so they can do it more often
>>
>>30531034
>like it doesn't happen more to black people because skin color alone does tend to make cops more nervous.
it happens to more black people because they encourage thug culture like this. every culutre does, the blakcs just like to show it off more.
You go down to a meth town in the deep south and youd be just as paranoid of bubba and his cross eyed kin folk then of jamal and his boys
>>
>>30531249
how about his criminal record that includes violent crime and the illegal gun they found in his pants?
>>
>>30533787
>>30533799
>>30533807
ffaggots answer me
>>30533778
>>
>>30533488
Context of pic?
>>
>>30533778
>why don't we start gunning these people down?

because you are an insufferable teenage faggot
>>
>>30534064
because we're not as violent, and I dont feel like being a martyr just to get crucified by the media later and further diminishing gun rights

they tend to stick to their own neighborhoods anyway. Let them burn down the projects, who gives a fuck

worst case scenario we pull a roof koreans and justifiably defend ourselves
>>
>>30533719
14. Knocked her up too.
>>
>>30531249
if anything this more justified than other recent shootings. he was a convicted felon that has a list of violent crimes, illegaly carrying a gun and scuffling with the cops
there was a homeless man in LA that got shot for the same thing and the cops claimed he reached for one of their guns and got off. all they have to do is say he reached for it pocket
>>
>>30532967
Nope. Black as the ace of spades.

Seems now you're the racist. Go ahead and call me an Uncle Tom asshole.
>>
>>30528914
>what can be done to defend ourselves and everyone around us from the ensured negro hoardes about to infest and burn down any city they occupy?
you should go protest along side them
>>
>>30528914
I hope the chimp nonsense clears out by this fall. I'm going to an LSU game in September.
>>
>>30534113
>14. Knocked her up too.
jesus, these people sure know how to pick ones to protest over.

anyways, the CCing bro was legit doing nothing wrong but killed for it. sad too, that guy had a real job working at a school, could have been a /k/ommando...
>>
>>30533807
>how about his criminal record that includes violent crime and the illegal gun they found in his pants?
As much as we want to use it because FEELS, past criminal history is not relevant for current arrests. That stuff is only relevant during sentencing (if ever). Something that the accused will not have access to because he died from a point blank shot from an officer's service weapon while being restrained on the ground.
>>
>>30529767
Why does BLM go to bat for sacks of shit like Sterling, but clam up tighter than Fort Knox when it comes to things like this
>>
>>30534123
SCUFFLING. Did he try to pull the gun? Did he succeed? Was he going to shoot a cop? If not they should have kicked his teeth in or at least otherwise sent him to the hospital to think about how much of an idiot he was for getting in a fight with the Poleeese, and a lot of them.

I say this because our local cops mix it up with people, and a year or two ago, one with an actual gun, that he had drawn, and they didn't shoot him. They kicked his fucking ass.

Recently another one didn't shoot a dog that bit him a few times, whereas a lot of chickenshit cops around the country would have shot it if it looked at them the wrong way.
>>
>>30528914
Go back to /pol/ and suck nigger dick you kike.
>>
>>30529298

It's true dude, I'm 20 and everyone I know my age thinks riots are justified and these kids have the most cucked mindsets. They want all their liberties taken away. One girls I know said they should round up gun owners in camps.
>>
>>30534064

Because we're not wanton murderers you shit head.
>>
>>30534194
This. I'd rather a cop gets shot in the chest (they wear ballistic vests for a reason) because the accused drew on him, than someone getting executed because the cop "was scared" or had the great idea to point a weapon at a guy's chest during a struggle on the ground with his booger hook rested on the trigger.
>>
>>30529767
Man who clearly has a clean enough record to get a CPL, does so, legally carries, and tries to inform the officer as such. Shot four times and dies. Not a whisper from black rights groups.

Man with a criminal history including diddling a minor and was shown struggling with officers before being shot? That's the one they protest over. What the actual fuck.
>>
>>30534340
>Not a whisper from black rights groups.

Pay attention, kid.
>>
>>30534105
>>30534297

You aren't murdering, faggot, you are defending your own property. Every dead criminal is a point toward the betterment of society. You can feed kittens at the goddamn Animal Rescue League for 20 years and that won't even come close to the good you will do the world by shooting even one criminal dead. Any violent or theft-involving crime needs to be punishable by a necking.
>>
>>30534340
>Not a whisper from black rights groups.
This is not even remotely true. You aren't looking at the right places.
>>
>>30534412
>Any violent or theft-involving crime needs to be punishable by a necking
t. Muhammad bin Abdulaziz al-Allahi
>>
>>30534412

this kind of shitpost needs to be punishable by mom giving you a time-out
>>
>>30534297
>>30534105
>>30534074

And let me point out, these fucking shits get out of prison, and then where do they go? RIGHT ONTO WELFARE BECAUSE NO ONE WILL FUCKING HIRE THEM.

Shooting criminals is doing them a fucking mercy. If I was convicted of a crime I would commit suicide instantly because your life is OVER when you are convicted.

And there is NO EXCUSE for peopel attacking OTEHRS PERSONAL PROPERTY. If someone attacks your property you are obligated to fucking defend it. Gun down every single fucking piece of shit trying to burn down your store over something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

>>30534445

I'm 23 faggot.

>>30534438
see above
>>
>>30534412
Good luck defending yourself in court when you went nigger hunting during a riot and claim that it was self-defense.

>Any violent or theft-involving crime needs to be punishable by a necking.
Then I expect to see you walk proudly up the steps of the gallows when your time comes.
>>
>>30531308
Cheapest options probably gonna be Ruger AR556 and S&W M&P Sport II both around $500-$600
>>
>>30529797
There was a riot in my hometown when I was in High School. The rioters were 99% White.
>>
>>30534457
I was not disagreeing with you, sadiq. Keep spreading the Blessed Word of mighty Allah and the Holy Prophet (PBUH!)! الله أكبر
>>
>>30534459
>Good luck defending yourself in court when you went nigger hunting during a riot and claim that it was self-defense.

You. Are. Fucking. Retarded.

First off, it's the government's job to gun down these pricks. Also who said anything about niggers? I bet shitloads of spics and whiteys go out rioting too. I don't give a fuck what race they are. Are you going to have leniency toward shillary's gun confiscation squad just because they are WASPs?

Second off, I am not leaving my goddamn storefront. I would have a friend covering the back entrance and making sure we had a bug out zone, and the second some fucker smashed a window and came into my property, I would put a 5.56 round into his fucking chest. They throw bricks? I throw bullets. Then bug out when they start to overrun us, or I run out of ammo in one mag.

And every single one would deserve it. That's called defending your property fucker. And if I had the balls to actually do that I'd have no fucking guilt either, any ptsd bullshit I got would be from almost dying, not because I have any moral qualms about removing literal cancer from society.

You are a fucking bleeding heart liberal pig who will be the first to volunteer for HRT once Shillary gets elected and starts cutting our balls off one by one. Not that you'd miss them, you pathetic Nu male fuck, you haven't used them in about twenty years.
>>
File: 1445279889001.jpg (43 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1445279889001.jpg
43 KB, 630x630
>>30534457

>If someone attacks your property you are obligated to fucking defend it

cool, that doesn't give you the right to shoot indiscriminately into crowds just because a riot is happening

>I'm 23 faggot

Embarrassing that you've made it this far yet still have the reasoning ability of a middle schooler. You probably shouldn't own a gun because you sound like you have anger issues and don't understand the scenarios in which using one on another human being is lawful.
>>
>>30534588
>lawful.

You think I give a fuck about laws, faggot? This country had laws that made it illegal to fuck another man in the ass up until like 8 years ago, all because of some butthurt Christians who thought their religion was law. There are laws that put a man away in jail for fucking a girl one day before her 18th birthday. Get cancer and die and stop pretending the laws represent anything close to morality.

These fuckers have no right to enter YOUR PROPERTY. You are minding your own goddamn business and they shatter your windows? They get a shot in the brain. Simple fuckign justice would keep the world a better place, or the criminals would escalate in which case we bring in the Little Birds and turn Ferguson main street into a river of blood stew.
>>
>>30534603
>I don't believe in laws or due process
Of all the people I've seen on /k/ today you deserve the gas chamber most of all.
>>
>>30533074
>be visiting st Louis with dad to see brewers play cards
>in for 2 weekday games
>we decide to check out the tourist spots
>start out at 10am because we are bored
>Use Metro because holy cow this is so convenient and cheap!
>We are the only white people in the car
>can feel I am being sized up by the monkeys on the train
>check pocket for CCW, oh right I don't have it because I'm out of state
We should have known better. If I go again I'm just going to carry anyway.
>>
>>30534603
>You think I give a fuck about laws, faggot?
>Advocating the execution of all criminals, ie. violators of laws
>Violators of laws that you have no regard for
...?
>>
>>30534603
You're a walking anti-gun advertisement. People like you are why guns are so heavily restricted in my country
>>
>>30534616
>due process

You fuckers support the same shit of "if someone's in your house there's no time for due process", it's the same goddamn thing here.

>>30534631

I'm talking about the violation of morality, faggot, which is far above the authority of the state. Which you would understand if you weren't some marxist faggot trying to reverse-troll me. I didn't know /k/ had been invaded by nu male cucktard liberals. Donated to any good Patreons lately?
>>
>>30534641

You're a walking bleeding heart piece of shit, and a coward, too. You are a cuck, you would literally let niggers rape you in the ass before defending yourself. Coward, you deserve to die, you deserve everything you get. I bet you're from fucking Sweden. Have fun with the snackbars raping your sweet innocent girlfriend and slitting her throat while you watch helplessly because you're too much of a cuck to do anything. You'd let a man break into your house and steal all your shit then apologize for it you shit. Beta shit. People like you are a walking advertisement for a fucking second Holocaust.
>>
>>30534669
>>30534654
Seek help, anon.

Please.
>>
>>30534684

Go fuck yourself. Explain exactly why I need help. For defending my property? You think I should let a bunch of dindus overrun my storefront and take what they want because of some shit they saw on twitter and they gotta "protest" and all that shit? Fuck them. You overvalue human life, particularly the human life of absolute fucking shit people. They are enemies of society, and your government is betraying you every day it refuses to gas them all.
>>
File: 1459734693713.jpg (24 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1459734693713.jpg
24 KB, 500x371
>>30534603

>stop pretending the laws represent anything close to morality.

But shooting indiscriminately into a crowd of people because one of them threw a rock through your window is moral. Got it.

I would say "have fun telling that to the jury" but there's no way someone with as many issues as you have owns property in a city. Have fun with your puerile fantasies while you can because I bet you'll cry like a bitch when you get thrown in prison for drawing a gun on someone without good cause.
>>
>>30534708
>>30534669

I thought i was a chipper motherfucker, but I dont think i have ascended to this level of rage yet.
>>
>>30534654
>I'm talking about the violation of morality, faggot
>The only rules that apply to me are my own
>>
>>30529298
I often hear about this leftist agenda. What would be some of the specific things taught in this agenda?
>>
>>30534708
You don't need help because you want to defend yourself and your property. You need help because based on the shit spewing from your burrito port you have extreme anger issues, frightening violent delusions and are a proponent of a second Holocaust for people you don't like.

Seek help before you hurt yourself or someone else and create more statistics for the Brady campaign.
>>
>>30534123
>he was a convicted felon that has a list of violent crimes, illegaly carrying a gun and scuffling with the cops
Having a criminal record is not grounds for a public execution.
>>
>>30534744
>drawing a gun on someone without good cause
I can guarantee this will never happen, he exhibits the trademark signs of being a nofunz Stormfront autist. It will be a miracle if he ever even makes it out of his basement. Hell, I'd be surprised if he didn't stroke out from his little shitstorm here (if he hasn't already).
>>
>>30534809
>Hell, I'd be surprised if he didn't stroke out from his little shitstorm here (if he hasn't already).
fucking kek
>>
File: chocho.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
chocho.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>30529350
Not all of them are anti-gun though, don't give up hope.
>>
>>30534765
>The only rules that apply to me are my own

Those are THE laws of morality, fucktard.

>>30534783

I have anger issues because of people like YOU who shame property owners for defending their property. If you had your way we'd all be bitchbois for the blacks who want new TVs you fucking nigger apologist.

>>30534809

I own a mav88 fucker which might as well be no gunz I know, but it still counts as a fucking gun. And if someone broke into my house I'd fuckign use it on them. I don't give a shit if they are a criminal or some high junkie who doesn't know what they are doing, they are not worth risking my life for, and THEY are the ones in the wrong.

What do we call it when someone runs out in front of a car on the highway? Do we blame the driver? No, we rule it a suicide attempt. Same thing here. If you break into someone's house and are shot, the ONLY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DEATH IS YOU

And if you don't understand that, you are a cancer on society.

> second Holocaust for people you don't like.

I'm talking about CRIMINALS, fuckhead. But leave it to a libtard fuck to skew the stats in your favor. I hope Trump wins so all of you are gassed at the stake. I will enjoy watching your bodies twitch in the aftereffects of nerve gas and I would masturbate to your screams of agony.
>>
>>30534804

Used to be.

Maybe not bringing that back has been the problem?
>>
What sort of percentage of dindu's do you see where you live, I've never really spoken to one, only ever seen their nonsense on TV, like down in England a few years ago,
>>
>>30535224
I see more blacks than I used to, barely any dindus. Even the ones who act hood are pretty chill, despite being annoying and loud sometimes (which isn't really a "black problem").

Same with all the Muslims I've ever met.
>>
>>30535194

Except it wasn't. Maybe not mandating the death penalty for massive faggotry is the problem.

Exhibit A: your post.
>>
>>30532457
>knowing what would happen if he shot a black person for no reason
Get a paid leave for 2 weeks?
>>
>>30534457
>I'm 23 faggot.
>BUT MOM I'M 23 YOU CAN'T GIVE ME A TIME-OUT
>>
>>30533471
But then 75% of people here would leave
>>
>>30534137
Uncle Tom's asshole
>am I doing this right?
>>
>>30535279

I don't live with my parents, faggot. How the fuck would my mom give me a time out?
>>
>>30534603

You sound like a massive faggot.
>>
>>30534569
>if I had the balls to actually do that
Good job shooting yourself in the face
>>
Wait, so this guy diddled a minor (putting him on the sex offender registry) and still had a CHL? Wouldn't that offence bar him from that? Or is sexual assault something that can be expunged from your record?
>>
File: nig.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
>>30535522
kek checkout this motherfucker. flush out your headgear, new guy. You think he got a CHL after his rap sheet and his sex offender status? Or is it possible he was just illegally carrying like those savages are known to do and didn't want to go to prison for a long long time.
>>
>>30535522
Two different individuals
The kiddie diddler was a nigger
The CHL holder was a black man trying to adhere to the law
>>
>>30532166
>Man was given a lawful order to NOT reach for his license/permit/drugs/gun/whatever and after informing the officer himself he was armed continued going for SOMETHING.
He informed him he was armed and CWL. WHy in the fuck would he inform the cop if he was just gonna pull it on him? Are you fucking retarded? Also, this is almost as bad as when a cop pulled a guy in a SUV over and told him to get his ID. He even informed the officer its in his wallet in his armrest, went and got it, and soons he turned around he shot him like 3 times.
>Listened to what your ordered to do - Get shot
>Don't listen to what your ordered to do - Get shot.
What in the fuck...?

>>30529767
So $10 says cop gets let off for being emotionally compromised for the job, and set on early retirement with no charges filed, babby charges like 'wreckless discharge of a firearm within city limits'
>Bootlickers will say its his fault, he just shoulda listened, knowing damn well he did fully comply.
>>
File: mfw.png (826 KB, 584x623) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
826 KB, 584x623
>>30535557
he got his niggers mixed up
>>
>>30535359

Sure you don't.
>>
>>30535522
The child molester didn't have a CHL and was a justified shooting.
The other guy wasn't a justified shooting and was most likely because the cop was scared not because the cop wanted to kill blacks.
>>
Roof Filipinos
>>
>>30535599
>justified shooting
>carrying a concealed gun without government permission is a death sentence

ok
>>
>>30535599
>The child molester didn't have a CHL and was a justified shooting.
>shot point blank in the chest because the cop decided to try to scuffle with a suspect while his finger was on the trigger instead of beating him like he's supposed to
>justified shooting
Keep lickin' those boots, cuck. Maybe if you shine 'em up real nice they'll remember you when it's your turn.
>>
>>30535623
>>30535625
>child molester
That alone is what makes it justified not the part about carrying a gun.

>trying to shoot another person (cop or otherwise)
This also makes his shooting justified.
>>
>>30530891
That's some real trible bullshit right there.
>>
>>30534654
>Which you would understand if you weren't some marxist faggot trying to reverse-troll me
>Trying to reverse-troll me
>The gig is up, shut it down.
So you just admitted your retardspeak this whole time was a troll? GJ kid. You srsly lack the mental fortitude necessary to make just decisions with a firearm in hand.

>>30534777
>What would be some of the specific things taught in this agenda?
Its called Common-Core education. Guess what, its been implemented for a few years now.

>>30535522
That is the disinfo bootlickers are trying to spread by this shit. Try to combine two completely different stories and make a bunch of hydra-posts about disinfo. Just like they say he fucked a 14yr old when he was 21. The charge of 'carnal knowledge of a juvenile' is pretty well defined, yet they still want to claim he was 18+ and the girl was 13-18.
>>
>>30535649

sheepdog pls go

>trying to shoot another person (cop or otherwise)

that's not what happened
>>
>>30530891
Jews are descended from black Africans?
>>
>>30535829
Everyone is.
>>
>>30534804
He was resisting arrest and attempted to pull a gun on a cop. That pretty much is grounds for a public execution.
>>
>>30535623
He was a felon. Felons are not legally allowed to own or carry firearms. Would you want Tyone the kiddy impregnating, drug dealing, unlawfully entering CD seller illegally carrying a firearm in front of your house?

Then shut the fuck up.
>>
File: goodgoytrump.jpg (592 KB, 1238x1500) Image search: [Google]
goodgoytrump.jpg
592 KB, 1238x1500
>>
>>30534777
Someone post the text book that says the 2nd is for state militias.
>>
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
>>30529108
Why do whites blame every failure of theirs on Jews? Reminds me how blacks blame everything on whites
>>
>>30535905
>He was resisting arrest
Never announced that he was under arrest.
>and attempted to pull a gun on a cop.
Where did you get that info from? The bodycam footage of the cruisers front seat?
>That pretty much is grounds for a public execution.
>Do retards actually believe this? Is their life so worthless that they spread their low-self esteem onto others who view it as abnormal, as fact?
Sounds like you wish you were born in Germany in the 1920's
>>
>>30535151
>Those are THE laws of morality, fucktard.
Oh, I get it, you think your whims and fancies should be the basis for all laws worldwide, and the punshment for violating them should be
>all of you are gassed at the stake. I will enjoy watching your bodies twitch in the aftereffects of nerve gas and I would masturbate to your screams of agony.

>I'm talking about CRIMINALS, fuckhead
But you just said you don't care about laws? How can you consider anyone a criminal when you reject for the laws that criminalize their behavior? You are one stupid sod, m8
>>
>>30535934

Read "Three Felonies a Day" before you open your baby-teeth trap.
>>
>>30536032
You are either trolling or you clearly have not watched the video.

>Do retards actually believe this? Is their life so worthless that they spread their low-self esteem onto others who view it as abnormal, as fact?
>Sounds like you wish you were born in Germany in the 1920's
And there's the Nazi accusation. Nice argument.
>>
>>30535934
>Would you want Tyone the kiddy impregnating, drug dealing, unlawfully entering CD seller illegally carrying a firearm in front of your house?
I would have no problem with this, and even if I did, I wouldn't consider it grounds for summary public execution without trial. I guess you propose that we should just dissolve the court system and let police carry out all justice at their own discretion?
>>
>>30536024
alot of us see jews as richer people in control over our lives and politics like it's some sick game

alot of blacks see whites as richer people in control of their lives and politics like it's some sick game

jews havent had this issue since ww2, and have every means to preserve their status thanks partially to handouts after ww2
>>
>>30536093
Okay let's run through this again
>Say I threaten you with a gun
>You call the cops and say I threatened you with a gun
>The cops arrive on scene
>I am belligerent, "stand my ground", and refuse orders from a police officer seeking to resolve the situation with no bloodshed
>I am physically larger than the cop and have a criminal record, including firearms violations, assault, battery, and theft
>I'm a criminal
>The career criminal kind of criminal
>Matter of fact, I have a rap sheet going back to 1996
>I was arrested just two weeks ago in fact
>Anyways
>I refuse to follow the officer's demands
>Get taken down to ground
>Continue to resist
>Get tazed
>Continue to resist
>Have gun in pocket
>Reach for gun
>Cop says don't move
>I reach for gun anyways
>Cop pulls his gun from holster, points it at me
>Tells me not to move, that he will shoot me if I move
>I continue to resist
>Continue to reach for gun
>Cop shoots me

Tell me how that wasn't a justified shooting. The guy was illegally carrying a firearm, had a criminal record stretching back 20 years, refused to comply with a police officer, physically resisted police officers (which we all know is just asking for BIG trouble), attempted to pull a gun on a police officer, and got shot for it.
>>
>>30536072
Show me the video where they called out "You are under arrest for _______". I'll wait.
>Nazi accusation
Once again, jumping to conclusions is something you are good at, aint it? You dont have the mental fortitude to have been part of the wehrmacht (although itd be false to say you dont fantasize about it time and time again), you would simply be one of those Neighbourhood-watch/Gestapo-rat's polishing their mudcaked boots with your snakes tongue.

>>30536123
>The Federal Reserve isn't a government entity, it is privately owned.
Just let that one sink in for a minute. Then think how US Taxpayers "bailed-out" every big bank inside the US, and the whole domestic auto industry, and there was NO accountability or transparency required from them.
>CEO's and top exec's still getting $5mil bonuses of TAXPAYER bailout money, the year of, before, and also after the govt grants them the "bailout"
>Geitner basically threatens Congress with "If you dont bail us out, the economy with wreck by itself, (and not completely due to the fact 0.1% of the worlds population has 50% of the wealth of the world, and we are all buddybuddy.)
>>
>>30536093
>criminal trespassing, sentence: death
>rape, sentence: death
>child rape, sentence: death
>drug dealing, sentence: criminals choice of public flogging or broken hand
>illegal possession of a firearm, relief of property and public flogging.
>>
>>30536190
>>I am belligerent, "stand my ground", and refuse orders from a police officer seeking to resolve the situation with no bloodshed
you made it 4 sentences before you started bullshitting and padding the blue side. I even gave you a freebee on your first statment for the sake of a possible situation. Didn't even read the rest of your bootlicking statism.
>>
>>30536270
>splerging out on the internet: death

looks like you're fucked, kiddo
>>
>>30536190
So do you think it's reasonable to assume that the guy was planning to murder a cop to get out of a ticket for a broken taillight? Just asking.
>>
>>30528914
I heard a snippet from an interview with his family, they didn't even seem outraged, more just smug and gleeful in knowing what problems their dead relative will make for white people.
>>
>>30536296
>impersonating a judge, sentence: death.
>>
>>30528914
Tannerite, in and around your yard marked with paint you can see from your sniper location. Get a guille suit, a deer stand a 12 pack and go to town on those boons.
>>
>>30536190
You're just moving the goalposts now. The footage clearly shows that that's not what happened, anyway.
>>
>>30536344
>sentencing someone to death, sentence: death
>>
>>30536262
>ou dont have the mental fortitude to have been part of the wehrmacht (although itd be false to say you dont fantasize about it time and time again), you would simply be one of those Neighbourhood-watch/Gestapo-rat's polishing their mudcaked boots with your snakes tongue.
Yeah I'm totally jumping to conclusions. You insinuating that I would like to be part of the Wehrmacht or be a "Gestapo-rat. Yup. There's no accusation of me being a Nazi there.

>>30536284
How about attempting to form an argument other than shouting bootlicker or statist? If you watch the cellphone video from the woman in the car, you can clearly see the guy standing there, swaying, refusing to comply with orders to get on the ground. I don't know how you're arguing he wasn't being belligerent.

>>30536310
We're discussing Alton Sterling, not the other guy who had a CCL. I have no opinion there. It was a fucked up situation from start to finish.

>>30536351
And what footage would that be? Because even the store owner's footage shows the guy resisting, after the cops have him on the ground, and ignoring a cop with a GUN IN HIS FACE telling him not to move and not to reach for the gun.
https://twitter.com/illygirlBreA/status/750802202495557632/video/1
>>
>>30534569
I wonder why the firearms community gets a bad rap. Then I see people like you exist. You have no grip on how reality works at all. I sincerely hope you an hero tonight just so we have one less arrogant idiot giving anti gunners more ammo against us normal rational gun owners
>>
>>30536369
In that case do you think it's reasonable to assume that Sterling was willing to kill two cops to avoid whatever he was going to be charged with?
>>
>>30536353
>not complying with or contesting a judges lawful sentencing, sentence: death
>>
>>30534708
Dude I threatened a woman that id kick her ass for almost T-Boning me while driving yesterday but you make me seem like Buddha with the shit you're spewing
>>
>>30536426
Given his rap sheet, his illegal carrying of a firearm, and his obvious willfulness to physically resist police officers, yes I believe he was willing to kill them.

It's important to remember he didn't get the cops called on him for stealing a candy bar. He threatened a homeless man with a gun. He was a felon, on probation at the time, and illegally carrying. This would have been his second firearm offense and he had previously been sentenced to 5 years in Louisiana. Yes, I believe he was willing to kill them in order to avoid going back to prison.
>>
>>30536369
>Standing around and swaying is being belligerent
So you sitting your fatass in an armchair shitposting on the internet should be deemed as domestic terrorism then that warrants instant execution, right?

>I have no opinion there. It was a fucked up situation from start to finish.
Of course you dont, you can't lick those boots without looking like a gigantic gaping pussy. BUT, I bet you think the cop still did the right thing putting 4 shots into his arm and letting him bleed out and threatening to kill the woman as well if he helped him by using his seatbelt as a tourniquet.
>b-but he didn't do what he was told, even when that is what he was told to do!

Tell me what you think about this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
>inb4 'b-but he moved a little too quick! its okay, bc ofc was in fear for his life!'
>>
>>30536377
see
>>30534654
>Which you would understand if you weren't some marxist faggot trying to reverse-troll me.
he is just trolling like a retarded bitch. self-admitted, completely lacking of anything upstairs.

>>30536476
>Given his rap sheet
Sorry, but that is not how the legal system works. Your debt to society is supposed to be repaid when you do your time, which he did. Just like the other guy said yesterday: you cannot go shooting drivers on an overpass, and just because you shoot one that happened to be in the middle of a kidnapping, get off scott-free. Before, and after the fact circumstances cannot be used as justification of actions during a situation.
>>
>>30536503
>can't form argument
>can't acknowledge objective facts easily verifiable by video
>change topic to something anon just said he has no opinion on
>bring up totally unrelated video from shooting in 2014
>"Yeah pussy!! Bootlicker!! Statist!!"

>>30536549
>Sorry, but that is not how the legal system works. Your debt to society is supposed to be repaid when you do your time, which he did. Just like the other guy said yesterday: you cannot go shooting drivers on an overpass, and just because you shoot one that happened to be in the middle of a kidnapping, get off scott-free. Before, and after the fact circumstances cannot be used as justification of actions during a situation.
Which is why I also listed his illegal carrying of a firearm (a current in-process crime) and his physically resisting the officers. Those were both current circumstances at the time of the altercation. If you get shot while physically resisting police officers AND reaching for a concealed weapon, that is a justified shooting.
>>
>>30536369
The police gave no indication that they were attempting an arrest (which they probably weren't, lets just be honest with ourselves here) and he was obviously subdued by the time the officer drew. In any case, you asked if I would want "Tyone the kiddy impregnating, drug dealing, unlawfully entering CD seller illegally carrying a firearm in front of your house" in front of my house, and when I answered you, you made up that cute little greentext here >>30536190
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.