[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board right now that refuse to travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
>there are people on this board right now that refuse to travel to other states or even travel abroad because of muh CC
Are you one of these guys?
>>
>>30515306
No, I just CC anyway.
>>
>>30515322
This. I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6, etc etc.
>>
I always take my gun anyways. I'd rather be in prison than getting my head bashed in by a Basketball American in Harlem fampai
>>
>>30515306
I don't go to businesses I can't CC in,
why would I go to states that deny muh rights?
>>
>>30515361
You shouldn't be in Harlem anyway, whitey.
>>
>>30515376
Because if you take guns from the equation they're some of the best states in the country. Also you never left the country either then.
>>
>>30515403
Because if you take guns from the equation they're some of the best states in the country.
>false opinion.
Also you never left the country either then.
>city slicker detected
>>
>>30515403
don't like nys, don't like kali, like the job lots in mass but that's it, fuck ct. nj isn't even considered.
>>
File: SEK-Berlin-1.jpg (218 KB, 1100x730) Image search: [Google]
SEK-Berlin-1.jpg
218 KB, 1100x730
>>30515377
ayy let the nigga live, bruh. dey be brining the money n sheeit wit them. fall back a lil. >>30515361 you carry your gun, Bernie Goetz
>>
>>30515444
(check'd em)
allz im sayn mayne iz if dey aint commin ta brin us moneyz, dey kin get off mah blawk or catch mah glawk
>>
No...i have drove from Ga to Ca and back. CCing the entire time. Had a glock 17 in the car. A saiga 12 in the trunk. And a SR22/Tokarev on me at all times no matter where I was.

Noone knew a thing. Henve the term CONCEALED carry. Keyword being concealed.
>>
>>30515423
Bible belt inbred fuck detected

>>30515440
Tbf Cali is one of the best /out/ places in the entire world and NYC is literally the most famous city on earth.
>>
>>30515484
This nigger doesn't even know where the bible belt is

Go stick a "feeldabern" sticker on someone else's property.
>>
>>30515484
>NYC is literally the most famous city on earth
doesn't make it good, it's certainly not a place i can stand for extended periods
>>
>>30515484

Famous doesn't matter. I was stationed at Eustis in NoVA and visited NYC, Boston, Baltimore and D.C. I didn't care for any of them, the pace of life and absurd costs were really not my style. Oh, and I'm from a top 5 city in the US.
>>
File: extendo.jpg (59 KB, 726x968) Image search: [Google]
extendo.jpg
59 KB, 726x968
>>30515461
>dey kin get off mah blawk or catch mah gawk
we outchea
>>
>>30515525
Top 5 in what? Population of homeless and niggers? Top 5 in production? Population? GDP?

Saying that without giving a context is just you making shit up and beating on your chest.
>>
>>30515344
Seriously.

I'm a nurse, no criminal record whatsoever. My life is certainly worth more than my Sig, confiscate and keep it. I won't be convicted of anything.
>>
>>30516189
you're the type to die on their knees.
>>
>>30515306
Yes, but I only refuse to go to two states. California and New York, that's it. I'm fine everywhere else but holy shit after visiting family in Ca, never- fucking- again.
>>
>>30517017

This thread it literally 100% pissing contests, retards, people pretending to be retards, and like two guys that understand that despite only pretending to be a retard they don't understand that they're actually retarded. Fuckin' kids pretending to be the hardest motherfuckers.

Don't bother responding, I'm closing this tab. Enjoy your mental health issues.
>>
So none of you guys have travelled in another country ?
>>
>>30520037
I have multiple times. I just realize Europe is dangerous so I return to my hotel by midnight or spend some extra time sparring at the gym for a month or two before my trip.
>>
>>30520046
Where did you go in Europe to find it dangerous ?
I travel a lot and the only time I felt in danger was in a shitty town in India
>>
I take my pistol to Chicago any time I go, but haven't ever CCd there. Illinois Highway patrol fucked with me once because it was under my seat with two loaded mags, but nothing came of it. I don't CC there because I'm usually going to some sort of event where there are pat downs, otherwise I'd risk carrying.
>>
>>30515444
> Eotech + Magnifier
> Bipod vertical grip
> On an MP5?!
Wtf is this dude trying to accomplish? Sniping someone with an MP5?
>>
>>30520046
Europe is pretty safe senpai. You being a scared little cunt does not make it more dangerous.
>>
>>30520046
Really depends where.
>>
>>30515525
You can carry a piece in NoVA though. Don't think you can in any of those other places you mentioned.
>>
>>30515484
Anon, I'm from NY. This state is dying. Upstate and Central NY are already dead. There is grass growing up through the center lines on Route 9. We have an economic program that offers businesses 10 years without taxes, and it's only created 408 jobs.

Our politicians are so corrupt that our governor shut down his corruption probe for getting too close to his people, then ran as an anti-corruption candidate, and won. The information gathered by that probe before it was shut down already had enough evidence to bring down top figures in our state government.

NY could be the greatest state in the union. It's beautiful, it's large, it has the population, it has resources, and it has strong and successful roots. But the state is failing, and it's doing it to itself while wearing a blindfold and screaming that everything is all right.
>>
>>30515525
>eustis
>northern virginia
>northern
>>
>>30522865
Albanyfag here, this man knows what's up. It's getting worse and worse with no sign of slowing down. Moving to ME and constituational carry in a few months. NY's biggest problem is that, like me, free minded and non-NYC people are just moving away rather than try to continue to put up with the liberal bullshit. It's the same way with companies moving jobs and new companies not wanting to risk opening up here. It's fucked how our state passed such gun laws with a company like remington being here. So much for that.
>>
File: privyet.jpg (310 KB, 680x932) Image search: [Google]
privyet.jpg
310 KB, 680x932
>>30515306
I grew up on a sail boat and have been to a ton of different countries. I still refuse to go places I can't carry because I have seen the places you can't and they are always the places you are more likely to need that gun.
>>
>>30522865
>roots
as if they matter
>>30523386
>they are always the places you are more likely to need that gun
lol
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.