[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the 30 Carbine the perfect home defense round?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 185288.jpg (203 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
185288.jpg
203 KB, 880x660
Is the 30 Carbine the perfect home defense round?
>>
>>30509132
That's not how you spell "12 gauge buck"
>>
That's not how you spell Hickok 45mm.
>>
>>30509141
>buck
more like cuck lmao
>>
>>30509132
no. It has a tendency to over-penetrate
>>
>>30509197
>45mm
Would overpenetration be a problem?
>>
If 30 carbine is all you have, then yes.

.22LR would be the perfect home defense round if it were all you had.
>>
>>30509229
>.22lr
>Not .22 Extra Long
>Not .22 WRF
>Not .38 long and extra long
>>
>>30509141
unpredictable

surprisingly good at overpenetrating drywall, 2x4s, siding boards.
>>
>>30509304
>Implying I'd live anywhere within 2 miles of other people

It's like you want to be cucked in the big city
>>
>>30509223

>glorious 223 get

Overpenetration is only a problem if you have valuables lying around your house or children/pets/slave women from Asia.
>>
>>30509304
>living in a cuck shed
>>
>>30509304
stop making your houses out of cardboard
>>
>>30509327
At least you realize that your incapable of meaningful human interaction and have sequestered yourself in the middle if fuck nowhere.

Now it's probably not going to be a possibility, but try not to breed so as not to inflict more if yourself on the rest of humanity
>>
>>30509132
>be noguns years ago
>ask gunshop elitistfag if an AR would be good for self defense
nah boy, dem der bullets liable to go through yur walls n the next two houses over
>ahh, ok. How about this shotgun? (Mossberg 500)
wut in the hell r u thinkin son? A shotgun sprays pellets urvery'where. You'll never hit what ur shooting at
>what do you suggest then?
shows me a .22 ruger he wants $700 for

even being a noguns I knew he was retarded and trying to scam me.
>>
>>30509541
Is this what you Califags say to yourself to justify your lives caged up like a rat?

At least in my area, I can go out on my porch, shoot my guns all day and not have to see a single other person.

You should give it a shot sometime. It's wonderful.
>>
>>30509247
And if you look directly upward you'll see the context of anon's post positively soaring over your thick head
>>
>>30509567
what state is that in? i dont think thats something most of america can even do
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.