[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
non-political: If anyone here is planning on attending the RNC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1440975735524.jpg (38 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1440975735524.jpg
38 KB, 512x384
non-political:

If anyone here is planning on attending the RNC convention, be aware that there is planned violence by self-described "anarchists" and "anti-police activists."
Weapons are not allowed inside the convention itself, but are allowed outside of it.
Lots of FBI agents will be there due to the extremely heightened security risk.
Stay safe.
>>
>>30508199
I'll be surprised if there's any more than just a some protesters
>>
Cle checking in.

The locals are pretty tame. If any shit starts it will be foreigners instigating it.

Ill be on the look out for cali and new york plates.

Trump 2016!
>>
>>30508204
According to all FBI leaks, it's going to be bad.

The FBI is going door to door at known activists and warning them already.
http://www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/06/fbi_police_visit_activists_hom.html
>>
>>30508214
I wasn't aware of that.

I imagine they'll be a few hardcore liberals who traveled just to try and cause trouble, but I'd be surprised if it really broke down into anything.
>>
>>30508212
I imagine the protestors just get bussed around by their sponsors at this point.
>>
>>30508224
In 2008, they managed to recover molotov cocktails and riot shields from protesters.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Republican_National_Convention#Post-RNC_convictions_of_protesters
>>
>>30508230
God damn, and that wasn't really even as controversial of a year.

I'm no friend to the Republicans, but why do you never see right wing people doing the same thing?

Anyways, what do you think will go down at this one?
>>
>>30508246
>I'm no friend to the Republicans, but why do you never see right wing people doing the same thing?
double standard
look at what happened when the neonazi fucks were peacefully doing their dumb walk shit a few weeks ago and a bunch of leftists showed up and attacked them with knives
the media painted them as heroes
>>
>>30508260
and by this, I mean, every right-wing person knows that if they did something like this the entire republican party would have to suffer the consequences.

the only major media outlet that covered the gay hispanic republican that had his nose broken by a leftist protester with a brick outside a trump rally was basically fox news
>>
>>30508246
We realize that once the other in-fighting is over we can use superior firepower to lay waste to everything else and go so far as to rid as much possible "glitch" from the system as possible.
>>
>>30508246
LEFT WINGERS NEVER DIN DU NUFFIN
when was the last time you heard the phrase "far-left extremist"?
>>
>>30508305
I get it. I'm just wondering how such a double standard got created.
>>
>>30508199
>those evil right wing weapon toting murders are disgusting! Going around murdering people because they "feel unsafe", they are dangerous and unstable!
>lets go antagonize them and threaten them with violence to teach them a lesson!

I never understood this train of thought
>>
>>30508199
>planned violence by self-described "anarchists"
Must be ancoms, they hate the Non-Aggression Principle.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.