[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While I love how ergonomic the AR platform is, it's doomed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: chris-costa-grip-exhibit-A.jpg (108 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
chris-costa-grip-exhibit-A.jpg
108 KB, 1200x800
While I love how ergonomic the AR platform is, it's doomed. Soccer moms everywhere love to hate it and won't stop anytime soon. I like AKs for their reliability and simplicity, but they aren't as ergonomic from what I've seen.

Is there something I'm missing?

TL;DR How do I operate with an AK?
>>
File: 1466906903626.jpg (252 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
1466906903626.jpg
252 KB, 1300x957
>>30506105
You're a defeatist faggot that already decided you want an AK over an AR. Spare us your whining and just buy a WASR.
>>
>>30506105
Who gives a good fuck what some soccer moms think. Those cunts have been trying to stop drunk driving for decades and guess what?
>>
>>30506105
>being a pathetic cuck and changing what gun you love because other people hate it

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>30506136
>>30506172
>>30506173
PICK YOUR BATTLES KOMRADES
5.56 PRICES ARE GOING UP
THEY'RE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO BRING ABOUT THE FALL OF THE AR
AK IS JUST AS GOOD, JUST NOT AS COMFY PLATFORM
>>
>>30506226
>JUST NOT AS COMFY PLATFORM
i disagree
my basic AK feels better than my basic AR
>>
>>30506105
Why is he holding his gun like that?
>>
File: swearengen.jpg (12 KB, 290x260) Image search: [Google]
swearengen.jpg
12 KB, 290x260
>>30506226
>AHH END TIMES THEY ARE WINNING FLEEEE IT'S A ROUT
This is what you sound like. FUCK OFF.
>>
File: gonzalesak47.jpg (15 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
gonzalesak47.jpg
15 KB, 400x224
ergonomics is something only people with desk jobs should worry about

an AK is perfectly functional and you look much cooler when you turn it sideways to chamber a round with your left hand
>>
>>30506269
do you hold a garden hose like eighteen inches away from the end or do you grab it right behind its little penis head and jam your thumb down its urethra so you have direct control over the water?

hes doing the latter, just not with the thumb part because he only has one and he needs it to jam in his gf while they're banging.
holding the magwell looks cooler though
>>
>>30506269
Because he saw someone else do it
>>
>TL;DR How do I operate with an AK?
By realizing that "operating" is a farce made up by the commercial market and firearms companies to get you to pay absurd money for stupid accessories that you buy before you even have the tiniest grasp or fundamental marksmanship because you think they'll make you a better shooter (hint: they don't, fundamental marksmanship and practice make you a better shooter and SOME highspeedlowdrag accessories ENHANCE shooter skill AFTER said shooter already has his fundamentals down)

This is why you see so many used "upgraded" $500 ARs with over $1000 in crap attached to them. People buy cheap shit, put a bunch of shit on it, and get pissed that they're not the new Costa so they sell everything and start over with a different cheap shit rifle and different accessories.
>>
>>30506306
Guns barrels are much more rigid than garden hoses.
>>
>>30506306
I have the weirdest boner.
>>
File: dock.jpg (192 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
dock.jpg
192 KB, 576x1024
Hot Docking Action
>>
File: WP_20160324_002[3].jpg (2 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160324_002[3].jpg
2 MB, 3072x1728
>>30506105
>Soccer moms everywhere love to hate it and won't stop anytime soon.
Fuck them and their sexual frustration-induced anger.
>>
>>30506172
>and guess what?

They've successfully ran an campaign to take drunk driving from being a slap on the wrist/sleep it off offense and transforming it into a felony that will wreck your life and force you to spend tens of thousands of dollars and countless hours in court and court mandated AA meetings, etc?

I don't have any idea if drunk driving is experiencing a downward trend or not, but they sure did shit to make it significantly more costly if you get caught.
>>
>>30506302
...fucking english molon labe
>>
>>30506105
>How do I ope8 with an AK platform rifle?

Gee, I guess you could ask the Russians, who have managed to figure this out quite well.
>>
>>30506682
I guess the point I was trying to make is i don't care. i still do it, on occasion but it's done. Some moms are getting my AR taken.
>>
>>30506757
*not(drinking edit)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.