[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2A Activists in California
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 2000x1332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 2000x1332
Are there any active gun rights groups that conduct public events like protests in California? If not we should make one. I'm done sitting around bitching about this stuff, our voices aren't being heard and voting alone isn't enough anymore.

>inb4 whole state is cucks
>inb4 protests make us look bad
>inb4 it's a lost cause, kys/leave the state

Don't derail my thread niggers, let's make this constructive.
>>
>>30504973
You're on an anime image board on the internet that only autistic children and wizards browse.
What the fuck do you mean constructive?
>>
>>30504973
Calguns
Second Amendment Foundation
Gun Owners of California
Gun Owners of America
>>
>>30505387
>All these splintered groups.
>All of these fudds.

I made more progress in learning things just by talking to a guy who is retired but still does part time at the store then any other shitpost in such mall ninja forums. I can tell you now that such groups will never make an impact and it is just better to fit in somewhere else by not taking any baggage with you, unlike like everyone else that moved to Texas.
>>
>>30504973
I was searching for the same thing on Friday and found nothing. Then a group of (only) about 50 protesters showed up at the capital over the weekend but I have no idea where they came from. I would have been there too but I didn't even know about it until after the fact. I live in Sacramento, but there was no organizing anywhere I could find, including Calguns.
>>
>>30507852
Calguns is a group of fudds.

I've read one thread about a dude that lost his gun rights for 10 years because he got into an accident and the tow truck driver saw a gun in the car and told the police officer.

There were actual lawyers that got all high and mighty with him and basically just called him stupid for having a gun in his car.

Seriously these cases like that need to go to the SCOTUS if we get conservative judges so they can just get shit all over, but having people just basically just putting up with the retarded laws and belittling fellow gun owners because they're venting about some shit they shouldn't have gotten arrested and lost their gun rights (In CA) for.
>>
>>30504973
I don't understand why gun rights groups aren't out there petitioning every election cycle to get pro-2A legislation on the ballot.

Potheads can do it and gather the signatures required to get people to vote on it, but I have yet to hear about anybody gather signatures for pro-2A legislation so people can vote on it.
>>
>>30504973
Man, I sometimes wish life is "Man in the High Castle" and the Germans took the east coast and the Japs takes the west.

At least when I'm told I can't own a gun it's from a foriegn soldier who conquered my coubtry and is subjecating me as a second class citizen...unlike that, in this reality our own fellow Americans want to disarm us and send us to camps.
>>
>>30507925
>in this reality our own fellow Americans want to disarm us and send us to camps.
I would say there are some that want that, but I would say the majority of the people are ignorant in regards to firearms and gun laws in general. They have also probably never experienced any hardship in their lives and maybe only know somebody who knows somebody that was attacked/robbed or whatever if that.

So you have some limp wristed faggot millenial that knows nothing about guns other than what their communist college professors as well as the liberal media tell them about guns.

It really is easy enough to convert them. If you're cool with them or having a conversation it's not difficult and most gun owners nowadays can back up a lot of their arguments with facts. Especially people from a place such as this where people post self defense statistics and all sorts of things to justify your position. If you can eventually get them to go shooting with you, you'll be able to completely convert them. What we say is based in truth and once somebody sees that they begin to understand.
>>
File: dont.jpg (575 KB, 2250x1125) Image search: [Google]
dont.jpg
575 KB, 2250x1125
I don't know man, I moved to CA from Texas, long story. I've owned multiple AKs and ARs... Sold all but one Arsenal AK I left in Texas with family that has 8 magazines and plenty of ammo. Anyway I saw a few threads on here about the pending gun laws and took some advice to call the governor's office and tell them to protect the 2nd amendment. I called them in the morning right before Brown signed some of those shits.

I told other gun owners I work with and know in CA to call too... But I was met with a defeatist attitude and was even made fun of by one for calling in. I was very surprised at the lack of balls in the local gun owners around here (Bay Area). I figured at least the other somewhat like minded gun guys would be pissed, but they seem to have accepted what happened.

I'm looking forward to moving back to Texas or possibly another western state with decent gun laws and terrain. I've been here about a year and can't fucking stand it, gun control is only a fraction of my loathing for CA. This place fucking sucks and will fail, the amount of hobos and people living off of the government cheese is insane. The multitude of failed municipalities who've had to layoff police and first responders is pathetic. The number of businesses that leave because of the restrictions on business is laughable. The criminals who vandalize and steal with little to no consequence, because nobody stands up to them, is sickening.

Somehow the largest economic power with some of the most beautiful landscape and weather in the US has been utterly destroyed by the state and local governments. I haven't met anybody who is happy with the way things are run here, not one. But nobody is willing to stand up, and it's their fault for letting things get this fucked up beyond all repair.

Californians sure have fucked up. I can't wait to leave in a couple months. Good luck.
>>
>>30507967
>I can't wait to leave in a couple months.
Luck you. You're completely right though. As much as the gun laws suck, it really only scratches the surface of what's fucked up with California.
>>
>>30507956
>If you can eventually get them to go shooting with you
my biggest fear is that the one time I take people who need that gentle push to a range, some idiot at the range does something stupid and ruins it for them. Or that they themselves eat bad luck and some ricochet somewhere, somehow, hits them.
>>
>>30507852
As a sac resident. I didnt know they had a protest on Saturday also. Cory Gwathney was the name of the Co organizer. It might be worth reaching out to him on face book or some shit for future protests. The guy needs to work on his marketing or outreach skills because I would have went and joined them on Saturday.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.