[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry if you guys have seen this before. I thought tumblr was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: antisleep.png (567 KB, 442x903) Image search: [Google]
antisleep.png
567 KB, 442x903
Sorry if you guys have seen this before. I thought tumblr was supposed to respect "triggers."
>>
I will not quit my fun because you volunteered to play G.I. Joe and it was scarier than you thought it would be.
>>
>complaining about people being immature on the internet because it's a specific case that applies to something you have personal thoughts about
protip: people do it all the time, giving it attention validates it, and people could care less
>>
>>30502760
What about Vietnam vets? Not all of those guys volunteered, douchebag.
>>
>>30503779
Vietnam war veterans aren't the ones posting this faggot garbage, it's all just OIF people looking for a bigger VA check
>>
File: NinjaFace.jpg (40 KB, 444x404) Image search: [Google]
NinjaFace.jpg
40 KB, 444x404
>>30502695

>TFW you realize there are lefties in the military who will be disrespected by their fellow lefties like this

Hahahaha
>>
File: 1441762010739.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1441762010739.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
>>30502695
Fuck no, I respect veterans but if they can't handle fireworks and want people not to enjoy them they can fuck right off.
>>
If you see this sign, do your fireworks anyway... If you're scared, find a veteran who actually isn't a bitch, they'll light them off for you.
>>
>>30502695
Infantry vet (OIF08) reporting in. Every 4th I sit in my bathtub in full kit with my rifle. It's soothing and reminds me of "better" days. So please, light that fucking sky up.
>>
I know a man who spent time in prison because he killed a man after that man shot fireworks at his house, he was a marine, but he didn't have ptsd, the firework broke a window and landed in the crib of his 6 month old son, there were 3 guys shooting the fireworks, he killed one and beat the other 2 to near death.
>>
>>30503779
Vietnam guys don't go around crying about it like little fags like these new Vets. Back then they knew to just shut the fuck up and handle business. Men knew how to be men then, didn't need lawn signs.
>>
>>30503996
i would of pardoned that man

or a few hundred hours of community service
>>
>>30502695
Eh the ex-army I know just double up their meds and go have fun with fireworks.
Zoloft and freedom are great drugs.
>>
>>30503996
What the fuck was the matter with his jury? There is no way in hell I would convict for that.
>>
knew an old welder that was in desert storm, dude just got piss drunk and fucked with ludicrous amounts of explosives
>>
>>30504135
You mean he didn't piss and moan and write posts about his PTSD on Facebook? amazing
>>
>>30504016
my step dad had a friend confined to a compound(a rather large fenced in area on an old army base in ohio) he thought he was still in Vietnam, used to constantly ask if you've seen charlie, they used to airdrop supplies for him, not sure who he was, but he must have been someone somewhat important.
>>
>>30503838
circle of life
>>
Combat vet here and its usually my explosions that make the fireworks neighbors decide its time for bed lol
But I do get it
>>
>>30504037
would have
you literate retard
>>
>>30504231
Fuck you
>>
>>30504160
Maybe he was looking for a friend named Charlie. He sounds like a top bloke.
>>
>>30503996
>>30504037
>>30504123
What actually happened to the child? was he/she injured or killed?
>>
ITT: TEENAGERS SPEAK
>>
>>30504276
killed, he was yelling at the guys shooting fire works to stop earlier that night, then he heard the explosion in his sons room, and it was already too late.
>>
>>30502695
Tumblr cares about women, niggers, gays, trannies, and other shitters.

Whites, men, respectable blacks, or "uncle toms" as they tolerantly call them, and other similar groups get battered with hypocrisy.
>>
>>30504299
citation needed
>>
>>30503872
What is he carrying, and where can I get one???
>>
>>30504352
Looks a bazooka
>>
Don't particularly give a shit. He fought for my right to do whatever I want
>>
>>30504324
This. Over 9,000 times this. Don't give kikebook, twatter, or assholegram any fucking traffic. We don't need to be helping them destroy our civilization.
>>
>>30504348
can't find anything now, it was probably about 5 years ago, I remember specifically reading the article though.
>>
>>30502695
I fucking love fireworks.

Yes, I went to THAT sandbox. No, I don't have ANY issues with fireworks and/or loud booming noises. My issues are different.

If I get m6 hands on fireworks, I try to rig them up to go off in spectacular style. If anything, infantry life made me love fireworks more.

Fuck yeah, light them off. Just lemme get a chance to blow something up while I'm at it.
>>
>>30504601
>m6 hands
Whoops. My* hands.

Although now I'm imagining life with literal gunhands....
>>
>>30504299
if this is true then that is the single most fucked thing in the history of legal bullshit
>>
>>30502695
>I thought tumblr was supposed to respect "triggers."
I HOPES SO IM FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW THOSE WORTHLESS GUTLESS WORMS SAYING SHIT ABOUT MEN WHO FOUGHT FOR THEIR RIGHT FOR FREESPEECH AND THIS IS HOW THEY'RE TREATED.
>>
>>30504413
>can't find anything now
how convenient
>>
>>30503996
thats savage
>>
>>30503779

How exactly does killing a bunch of gooks turn you into a pussy?
>>
>>30502695

In what reality does it make any sense to antagonize people who, in your poorly-informed mind, are trained to "go around the world bombing and killing people." If indeed veterans are crazed murderers that suffer episodes of violently unpredictable behavior triggered by explosions, why would you ever want to purposefully fuck with them?
>>
>>30502695
I mean they can do that, but when spazzo mc-shellshock returns mortar fire with an 88 Mike Mike they'll deserve it too
>>
>>30503779
I went to my local fireworks stand today, operated by the local American Legion. The man running the register was a Vietnam vet. Still spreading freedom after 45 years
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.