[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Falkor Defense Ditches California Law Enforcement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13
At the risk of starting yet another anti-California thread, it seems Falkor has joined Barrett in refusing to do business with any California law enforcement in response to the new laws.
>>
>>30496319
don't matter, there's plenty of other manufacturers who will sell, not to mention international companies as well.

Now, if everyone stopped selling ammunition to CA LEO, that'd be hilarious as fuck.
>>
>>30496355
I wish people would do that. I'd pay a smidge more for ammo if I knew it wasn't available to the gestapo is california.
>>
>>30496319
literally who
>>
File: 1358733074732.jpg (81 KB, 340x350) Image search: [Google]
1358733074732.jpg
81 KB, 340x350
>>30496319
Wow I love that they are doing this.. we as a gun community, not just those of us stuck behind enemy lines here in Commiefornia, should start petitioning companies to all do this. Right now this isn't news worthy but I assure you this isn't the last of gun control, it'll expand to other states if we don't stop it here and now.
>>
>>30496946

some boutique AR manufacturer trying to drum up free advertising without actually doing anything.
>>
>>30496966
next move is federal universal background checks and no more private sales.
>>
>>30496319
The problem is most major gun companies are foreign. HK, Beretta, FN, etc.

Companies like HK hate civilians anyways, so they have no interest in any such protest.
>>
>>30496319
Upvoted, retweeted and Liked on Facebook. :-P
>>
Falkor Defense? Did you just make that up? I guess California LEO's won't be making any arrests while riding giant white dragon dogs anymore.
>>
>>30497756

HK is the only company that opposed the legislation which wrecked their ability to sell to us.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2861x3814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2861x3814
Feels bad man
>>
>>30498209
This desu
>>
>>30496319
It will only matter if Glock and S&W stop selling to LE. All these other manufacturers do not have huge contracts with Cali LE.

>>30496355
That would be fucking hilarious. Imagine if they could only buy Tula or other russian imported crap.
>>
>>30496355
Every police officer should be forced the undergo mandatory background checks every month so as to ensure that they are not prohibited persons.

After all, San Francisco had that wife beating Police Chief or Sheriff who couldn't pass his handgun qualification, but he as still top law enforcement dog in the city. We can't have shit like that. Otherwise we are encouraging state sponsored wife beating firearm owning exemptions to their gun grabber laws. Justify that, liberal faggots.
>>
>>30496355
Doubly hilarious if cops were forced to give up their AR15's because they are supposedly weapons of war with no place on our streets.

Cops are civilians, not military. Therefore (according to liberals) they should not have AR15's because those liberals have labeled AR15's as such.

Maybe if cops stopped getting exemptions for all of the dumb fucking laws and started being treated like the civilians that they are, we would see less state gun control.

Imagine an officer having to use 10 round mags, and use a bullet button AR15, or newer cops having to disassemble the action on their AR15's in order to drop the mag. Would be hilarious how huge the shitstorm from LEOs would be.
>>
>>30498248
This, most cops don't even take weapons handling and marksmanship seriously anyway.
>>
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/06/california-fund-first-public-research-center-gun-violence-united-states

What about this shit. Won't the research be all biased and swayed to make guns look evil. Or maybe by some miracle it will produce hard fair data and will prove that most gun laws are autistic.
>>
File: 20000 keks.jpg (101 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
20000 keks.jpg
101 KB, 459x612
>>30498166
>>
>>30496319

/k/ommandos, any chance you guys can kill off Feinstein and Brown, and liberate us? I'll give my firstborn to the one who knocks out Brown.
>>
>>30498248
>Would be hilarious how huge the shitstorm from LEOs would be.
they might start randomly shooting white liberal women instead of black teens and claiming landwhale rage
>>
>>30498478
the problem with killing Feinstein is that if you do it with a gun then she's a martyr who was """""""right"""""" and if you don't do it with a gun you'll run into the issue that she's a hypocrite who is packing.
>>
>>30498463
unfortunately, even if guns are used 10x as often in murders than they are in self defense, they are still necessary to the freedom of the people, so any result of this study is irrelevant
>>
>>30498485
Feinstein is not the problem. The problem is the public who keeps voting these gun grabbers back into office each ellection.
Anti gun grabbers are united and are backed by politicians.
Pro gunners cant even get along on a single website. The only reason why we have guns in modern times is because of the Nra. Its just that simple. Pro gun advocates need to join forces and get officials ellected that support gun rights.
Violence will only breed pacification. Gun owners will be labeled home grown terroists. The media will have a field day
>>
>>30498451

>edgy faggot kid

Yes they do. Most cops get ammunition from their department to practice. Most cops like guns and are apart of the gun community. Every cop takes an oath to defend the constitution but not every cop takes that oath seriously. Most police in the county fucking hate politicians because they pass laws like California.
>>
>>30498463
It will be completely biased bullshit, I assure you.

In my last undergrad year at UC (no, I won't say which one) I got to take a special graduate level course geared towards attracting undergrad students with really high GPAs towards PhD programs. I took this class because I wanted a challenge/was curious/it looks good on my transcripts/wasn't sure if I wanted a PhD or JD, . The course was essentially the beginnings of writing a doctoral dissertation and having it reviewed my a small committee of professors.

I chose to study the efficacy of US weapon laws on reducing the homicide rate. My findings will not be a surprise to anyone here, I shouldn't think. And I will absolutely be unable to post everything up here.

My professor approved my topic, and I dug right on into it. I admit that when I started to do the research, I did expect to find that at least *some* laws, such as assault weapon bans, etc would have at least *some* effect on reducing homicide rates. Well, they really did not/and liberals can't take credit for a reduction of homicide when homicide as a whole was experiencing a downward trend before the AWB was even in place. Not only are your chances of being hit by lightning higher than your chances of being killed with a so called "assault rifle" or rifle of any kind (statistically insignificant) I went after the misnomer of "assault rifle" and the high prevalence of gang violence being the absolute majority of violent crime and homicide in the US.

My professor and the little reviewing committee did NOT like my findings. They tried to nitpick every little bit of my conclusions (because they couldn't really find fault with my statistical analysis or methodology) but in the end they were forced to admit no real fault with my preliminary findings and that my findings were worth "further study."

I got an 'B+' in that class (only 1 person out of the 20-something of us managed an A, I should add) and I suspect that I got the B+ out of spite.
>>
>>30498485
>>30498605
Who said anything about using a firearm? Plenty of other choices available to the intrepid freedom fighter.

Also why bother? That bitch is going to die any day now, she is like 86. What you SHOULD be concerned about is her replacement. Her daughter, who will basically be a younger Feinstein 2.0.
>>
>>30498627
Your professor approved your topic because he assumed you were a gungrabz who would cherrypick and that that was your motive in choosing the topic in the first place
>>
>>30498624
Where the fuck do you live??? I live in Texas and there are a shit ton of cops that don't like "civilians" owning firearms
>>
>>30498659
Yeah, pretty much.

Hell, the research itself made changed me even more. I was pretty anti-gun laws as a whole, but afterwards I was significantly more so because it was so obvious to anyone who actually cared about looking into the subject that these laws didn't fucking do anything to stop criminals from getting their hands on weapons, and that they never fucking will. These laws only ever screw over peaceful citizens and it is obvious to anyone with even half of a brain.

It convinced me in the end that the ultimate goal was never making anyone "safer" but rather to disarm the public in incremental steps. Watching Shillary's daughter go on tv and tell everyone that she and her mother think that Heller was wrong, and that when Shillary is President that the issue of guns will be settle "definitively" really served to confirm that. They have always wanted our guns, now is the time that they are open about it because the end goal is (at least in their minds) in sight.

Now we're just waiting to see if she gets to appoint a liberal so that she can make a permanent AWB and confiscation (I refuse to use the term "mandatory buyback") that will "pass constitutional muster" according to liberals. Which of course it will, because liberals don't actually give a shit about the constitution.
>>
>>30498166
Sick burn m8
>>
>>30498698

What a coincidence I live in Texas too. No they probably don't like YOU owning a gun because it makes other gun owners look bad or you're a fudd. Edgy teenage faggots that go around hating on the police deserve what they get.The majority of police support the constitution and the 2nd amendment
>>
>>30498736
I'm not the anon who you originally replied to and I'm not a teenager.
>>
>>30497072
They will never be able to enforce that
>>
>>30498700
Can't wait to read your book make sure you come back and see us. Just make sure it doesn't have a clickbait like title that will immediately turn leftists off to reading it. You'll have to trick them into reading the truth otherwise they won't hear it.
>>
>>30498744

You must be from Austin then because that's the only part of Texas that's like that.
>>
>>30498821
Houston
>>
>>30498248
That happened, I believe it was Highway Patrol or something that in pictures after San Bernardino had to walk around with tacticool Mini-14s because some brilliant motherfucker called then out on it.
>>
>>30498736
>No they probably don't like YOU owning a gun because it makes other gun owners look bad or you're a fudd
>Edgy teenage faggots that go around hating on the police deserve what they get
Jezus christ get some ointment on that butthurt
>>
I hate to be a stick in the mud, but California police departments don't write the laws, guys.
>>
>>30499312
>I hate to be a stick in the mud, but California police departments don't write the laws, guys.

No, but they do throw their weight behind them.
>>
>>30498852
Fort Worth here

Every cop I've spoken to has been cool with civilians owning firearms

Might also have something to do with the fact that I don't look like a criminal and speak professionally and courteously and always comply with their requests

Everyone in Houston is a prick though, even the cops, even the animals, even your bacteria
>>
>>30499316
As well as hundreds of other laws. They have no choice. Enforcing the law is their job..
>>
File: muslim.jpg (161 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
161 KB, 900x1165
>>30498478
Convert to islam first and use bombs. Guaranteed the media will try to bury the story and you still get your liberation. Win/win.
>>
>>30499327
Sure they do. If police as a whole stopped enforcing laws it would be exactly as though they didn't exist.
>>
>>30496319
I'm sure all of the zero police departments that use their rifles will be disappointed. Let me know when Glock or Sig stops selling.
>>
>>30499312
>>30499327

>California police departments don't write the laws

But they enforce them. Which makes them complicit.

>They have no choice.

No one is forcing them to be cops. They could be accountants. Or ballet dancers. Or anything aside from an agent of the state.

>Enforcing the law is their job..

"I was just following orders" didn't work at the Nuremburg Trials, and it doesn't work here.
>>
>>30499327
Police officers still make an oath to defend the constitution. Enforcing unconstitutional laws violates their oath of service and those laws should therefore be disregarded and unenforced.
>>
>>30498700
Interested in reading your dissertation anon.
>>
>>30498248

Cops fall into the federal category dumbass. Federal is always exempt from these laws
>>
>>30496966
>THIS
>I'm writing to trump.
>Sig
>Glock
>springfield
Ect.
To try to encouraging to stop selling to LE AND government entities that aren't military

And i suggest you do the same
>>
>>30498624
>>30498736
You're a dipshit. Most cops don't even take their gun out of the holster unless to qualify with it and that happens how often. Stfu
>>
>>30498485
Thats why you kill her with a fucken knife or cyanide umbrella tip , no one said you only have to use a gun.
>>
>>30499873
Except cops do not. Cops always get specific civilian exemptions. For instance, some departments require police officers to acquire their own AR15's (which they can simply write off on their taxes, I might add)

Those AR-15's would be neutered like all other Californian ones, but those officers can have the real thing, and don't have to wait 10 days to get them. Those cops also get specific exemptions from things such as the 10 day wait period, from restrictive CCP bullshit laws during and after their time as police officers, they can buy handguns off of the roster, and they can get NFA items that are otherwise illegal in California.

All of this is specifically possible because those same police officers and their unions made deals with the politicians who want to pass anti-gun measures. The police union specifically opposes the laws, then the politicians write in exemptions for current and retired police officers. Then the unions support the anti-gun legislation.

Also police officers are officers of their state, they are not federal officers. So you are, again, quite wrong.
>>
>>30498736
Houston here, fuck tha police comin straight from the undaground
>>
>>30499319
DFW is a blight upon the prairie

also the Cowboys blow chunks
>>
File: 2d7.gif (496 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
2d7.gif
496 KB, 500x385
>>30500269
need to figure out a way to induce lightning from a clear blue sky so it'll literally look like the wrath of God
>>
>>30498605
>The only reason why we have guns in modern times is because of the Nra.

It's kind of sad, but true. The United States would almost ideologically identical to the Soviet Union right now if it were not for the NRA.
>>
>>30496319
>tiny company that no one ever heard of says they won't deal with california LEO anymore, but leaves out the fact that they had no contracts with them in the first place
until glock or beretta make the same move it doesn't matter.
>>
>>30499757
Nuremburg Trials happened because the powers who won the war said that what the Nazis were doing was wrong. Unless new laws are passed that classify the actions of California police as crimes against humanity or something, it's not at all the same situation.
>>
>>30499775
Is it a police officer's duty to interpret the Constitution?
>>
>>30498216

What's in the box, anon?
>>
>>30501642

Big, black tactical assault dragons.
>>
File: 1462842265950-k.gif (897 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462842265950-k.gif
897 KB, 500x281
>>30498479
>qt "nerd" glasses liberal chick riddled with bullets
10,000% hard
>>
>>30499082
No, the Mini 14 has been the San Bernardino County Sheriff's standard patrol rifle for years.
>>
>>30496319
>Implying they make significant, if any at all, sales to CA LEO
>>
>>30498736
t. Bootlicker
>>
>>30497756
I wish this meme would fucking die.
>>
>>30498700
Mind if you post your reaearch paper? Censor out any personal information. I'd like to see the sources and such.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 848x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 848x611
>>30501358
For educative purposes only
>>
File: image.png (153 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153 KB, 540x960
>>30503025
Reminder that this is to be used for chemistry projects
>>
>>30503025
>>30503040
Thanks FBI
>>
>>30501488
No but they have a lot of discretion in letting things slide. Several sheriffs are already looking the other way on minor drug possession and weapons paperwork offenses unless they are in conjunction with another offense.
>>
>>30498216

Open the box anon, that ticking doesn't mean anything
>>
>>30498478

The problem, as much as I may agree with it, of assassinating Feinstein is that she'd become a fucking martyr of gun control legislation everywhere.

No, she has to be ruined first. Like be found to be in possession of the weapons herself or be in bed with criminal elements
>>
>>30499918

You STFU you hipster faggot. You make regular gun owners look like shit. I'm sorry you dropped out of highschool and have no real world experience to draw upon but a lot of ex-military get jobs in the police department. Many departments own gun ranges to practice and most cops are into guns. Please go take your middle school level of knowledge someplace else.
>>
>>30496319
>Falkor Defense Ditches California Law Enforcement

GOOD. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>30498736

Almost everyone I know in the Harris County Sheriff's Office is a gun nut that went out and supported concealed carry, campus carry, and open carry.

Hell, my 1911's and both my armalite's I bought from one
>>
File: 10944649634285274321592922113.jpg (238 KB, 728x1141) Image search: [Google]
10944649634285274321592922113.jpg
238 KB, 728x1141
>>30503244

Nail the bitch with a crossbow.
>>
>>30503025
>implying i don't already have loads of information on ricin
>>
>>30501477
Guys, state legislature says we have to infringe your right to bear arms. There's no law out there that qualifies that as a crime against humanity or anything, so we just gotta do our job.
>>
>>30501488
It's every citizens duty. Otherwise you just align with whoever is in power.
>>
>>30498764
They don't need to be able to enforce it, they just need enough leeway to do what they please with whom they please. Have you not realized this yet? The legislation is just an excuse, an inroad.
>>
>>30498627
I learned in 'the community', that show with Chevy Chase, that B+'s and A-'s are just the teacher's way of fucking over students who they can't prove did badly but they hate anyway.
>>
>>30496319
>who hold themselves to be "more equal" than their citizens

No dumbfucks, LEAs don't make the law, they just enforce them to the best of their ability.
>>
>>30505412
>No dumbfucks, LEAs don't make the law, they just enforce them to the best of their ability.
Actually that's literally not true. They have SCOTUS approval to enforce law as they see fit, which literally means that they defacto make the law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0
>>
>>30505379
metric based grading as a whole is bullshit

>this student knows the subject very well
A
>this student knows the subject almost as well
B
>this student knows the subject about as well as anyone else that studied it a bit
C
>this student knows the subject poorly
D
>this student doesn't know the subject at all
F

wtf. either they know their shit or not. it should all be pass/fail.
>>
>>30505456
Wanna know how I know you have a 2.6 gpa
>>
>>30499873
Where do you think the line is anon?
Are local cops federal?
Are campus police federal?
Are state troopers federal?
Are people who work at the dmv federal since is a state funded institution?
>>30500594

This guys gets it
>>
>>30498605
Ive always had a theory that Feinstein is on the rag about guns because she was in the office when harvey milk was capped
>>
>>30498485
>>30501358
you gotta make it look like a natural heart attack
>>
>>30506527
she legit hates freedom
like all of it
>>
>>30498605
>Gun owners will be labeled home grown terroists.

They pretty much already are. I believe Feinstein or someone similar called the NRA "the American Taliban" at one point.
>>
File: ross-mirkarimi-ap723431422364.jpg (51 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
ross-mirkarimi-ap723431422364.jpg
51 KB, 620x350
>>30498234
Ross Mirkarimi

iirc, he was supported by the Mayor throughout the whole thing.
Not to mention the single one CCW permit he granted was for a lawyer friend.
He also dresses like a south american dictator.
>>
>>30498248
>Cops are civilians, not military.

And they get incredibly buttmad if you remind them of this fact after they use the word "civilian"
>>
>>30499873

Wrong. Federal LE, such as the FBI, DEA, BLM, CBP, and so forth are federal and often get to ignore state laws. State/local LE, such as the California Highway Patrol or LAPD or Cal Fish & Game, do not.
>>
>>30501477
Essentially a might-makes-right argument..
>>
>>30505439
Yes but obviously you understand that they don't legislate right? They can't create new laws or disregard existing laws. While there is some interpretation of the law during police work, the department ultimately bears responsibility, and is accountable to the civilian government, including the same judicial system that gives them those powers. So no, punishing LEAs of a particular state for the laws passed in that state doesn't make any sense, especially if you subscribe to the philosophy that says that police officers are public servants, whose job it is to protect and serve their communities. Meaning they (in theory) can't just do whatever the hell they want, and in fact should do as their communities expectant meet the standards set by them.
>>
>>30499441
And if you are muslim and get a firstborn, mmm sweet sweet muslim sex.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.