[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2000+16 >owning insufficient guns and rifles that leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: cattle-600x257.png (245 KB, 600x257) Image search: [Google]
cattle-600x257.png
245 KB, 600x257
>2000+16
>owning insufficient guns and rifles that leave traces and need bullets
>not owning an efficient and advanced captive bolt pistol

Why are you neandertalers not owning a captive bolt pistol instead of pussy riffles ?
>>
Because I cannot find any for a good price.
>>
>>30495391
because a baseball bat is literally a better weapon

>muh no country

1) it's symbolic
2) it's fucking fiction
>>
>>30495391
>insufficient guns and rifles that leave traces and need bullets
All my weapons are made of 100% twice-tempered ectoplasm.
>>
>>30495391
Because you have physical contact for it to work, plus you need to lug around the air tank.
>>
>>30495391
Because I don't have to be in touching range to kill someone?
>>
Just watched this for the first time last night. Bretty good. Ending was a bit abrupt.
>>
>>30498432
This.
Wooden bat is probably the best murder weapon
>beat victim to death
>burn bat
>no more murder weapon
>>
Which movie?
>>
>>30503129
There will be blood 2
>>
>>30495391
>carry the dna sample of each victim killed on your person
>only works point blank distance
>somehow a good idea
>>
>>30503129
Absence Of State Destined To Elders
>>
>>30503129
They're fucking with you lol
Movie's Speed 2
>>
>>30498432
What's it symbolic of?
>>
>>30503309
They're normally used to slaughter livestock.
>>
>>30502915
Giant icicle. Stab man, let it melt
>>
Gabe?
>>
>>30503309
Probably "people are cattle" or some similarly cheap platitude masquerading as deepness.
>>
>>30503774
you have to carve the ice, forensics can recognize the shape
>>
>>30503129
Hairy Pooper.
>>
>>30503857
>ah yes, this computer says that the murder weapon was made of ice and was very pointy
>quick, cross-reference this with the statewide database of ice carvings!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.