[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else having flashbacks tonight with all the fireworks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: San_Diego_Fireworks.jpg (143 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
San_Diego_Fireworks.jpg
143 KB, 768x1024
Is anyone else having flashbacks tonight with all the fireworks? I might start freaking for real if this goes on all night.
>>
>>30494002
No, because I'm not a fucking pussy.

I understand that they are fireworks, not the sound of gunshots and mortars blowing up my platoon.
>>
>>30494081
I know man but it's just a shitty feeling. I'm just chilling in my room and as soon as the sun goes down a bunch of booms and pops start going off.
>>
>>30494081
My grandpa was a fycking combat engineer. First wave at Normandy. Survived the war. Was a champion trap shooter. Loved fireworks. What the hell happened to this generation.
>>
>>30494136
Maybe get some fireworks and join in.

Maybe throw bottlerockets with the neighbor kids.

Maybe drink a little and put the earplugs in.

The county I'm in sounds like motherfucking small arms forever.
>>
>>30494081
Thank you for saying this. My POS VFW or American Legion mag (I don't recall) was touting places to go for noiseless July 4th weekends. I thought to myself, who could be a bigger fucking pussy?
>>
>>30494002
I'm getting flashbacks to when I was 8 and my dad took me to a baseball game on the 4th, but that's about it.

Mental stability is fun.
>>
>>30494002
I never got this meme, fireworks sound nothing like artillery

I can't fucking stand self centered veterans who try to trick civilians into feeling pity to them and giving them money for nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 600x800
>>30494002
Funker530 just had a great post about this subject.
>>
My neighbors have fireworks, I have MRE bombs. I make the boom without the flash.
>>
File: t5u67.jpg (84 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
t5u67.jpg
84 KB, 960x540
>>30494002
>>
What about the men that have to be up at 5am for work tomorrow. trippple time.
>>
>>30494245
>fireworks sound nothing like artillery
Roger that, brother. I often wondered who in the hell was making that claim.
>>
>>30494452
Funny, if my neighbor was courteous with his fireworks, I'd take it to mean he either invited me over or stopped and gave me some of his trunk full.
>>
>>30494002
No. I'm not a faggot.

I got mortared on a near daily basis for months. Fireworks sound nothing like incoming fire.
>>
>>30494002
Drive out to the country and take a nap. Cop asks what you're doing out there, tell him the truth; that the noise of fireworks freaks you out so instead of shitting al over everyone else's parade, you removed yourself from it for a while.
>>
>>30494494
Yes, all mentally ill people are completely sane. Maybe, they are actually mentally ill.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.