[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 61.jpg (59 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
59 KB, 650x433
Are these guns any good?
>>
>>30484893
Jamomatics with shitty magazine-mounted sights.
>>
>>30484893
no
>>
>>30484893
yes
>>
>>30484893
They're fun
>>
No, but they're really cool
>>
No, they are fun tho
>>
>>30484893
no.

but they're still cool
>>
No, but I kind of want one anyway. Also I am pretty sure in a video add they failed to edit out some of the jamming.
>>
File: guns.jpg (164 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
164 KB, 625x469
I always thought it was that the rapper TI had a calico in the mix when he got busted
>>
>>30484893
It's cool. The sights are on the mag. That is neat. Good they are not.
>>
>>30484893
They're ok, if you want to deal with the magazines (which are expensive and requires an exact amount of winding), they're niche and gimmicky.

>>30484922
.t gets his opinion from a YouTube video.

The sights maintain zero between reloads and accuracy is enough for the actual range of pistol caliber carbines.
>>
>>30487072
Congrats on not knowing what t means faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.