[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4th of July
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 800x600
Can you shoot blanks on the 4th of July? I live near Philadelphia, I'd be out on my grandpas tree farm.
>>
>>30481072
I personally wouldn't try it. filthadelphia PD would rather arrest you, and those pesky pot heads
>>
>>30481185
OP here
I live like an hour or so away
>>
>>30481072
there are most likely laws against discharging firearms in city limits, at least where i live. those laws dont have any 'exceptions' written into them for blanks. so technically its illegal where i live, and probably is where you live to. i wouldnt do it without looking up your laws
>>
File: Amd65.jpg (19 KB, 790x356) Image search: [Google]
Amd65.jpg
19 KB, 790x356
>>30481072
Is Philly really that pussified? I live just south of Detroit. We shoot actual firearms on the 4th of July.
>>
>>30481072
Are guns illegal to use on the 4th?
>>
>>30481193
Christ OP. 20 mins outside of any city is basically country in PA. If you're an hour out, you're good.
>>
File: patriotic boner.gif (982 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
patriotic boner.gif
982 KB, 285x171
>live in FL
>grandparents live far in the country
>been shooting on their land my whole life
>never any issues
>sometimes hear distant gunshots only when we shoot, fudds showing they have guns too
>neighbors offered to bring their guns over
>mfw
>>
>>30481193
also, PA has most hunters in the USA per capita. If you buy a hunting license in PA you're automatically enrolled in the PA state militia. We shoot A LOT no matter what day of the year.
>>
>>30481316
>parents live in a small town in north florida
>everyone knows each other in the neighborhood
>my nephew has a bike jump in the back yard made of sand
>dad walks out into the yard while neighbors are setting off fireworks
>mag dumps g19 into sand hill
there was woods behind it for another couple hundred yards
>neighbors start shouting shit like HELL YEA
>we go over and chill around a bonfire and shoot off more fireworks later
such is life in the south
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Op here again
Pic related is the land
>>
>>30481473
That sounds about right.
>>
>>30481481
A light line...you have one of the longest ranges in PA
>>
>>30481215
lol

here in chicago, we shoot people you pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
OP here
General consensus seems to be that I'd be ok?
Here's another pic of the land
>>
>>30481895
A blank is legally regarded as discharging a firearm.
If you're in city limits, assume no.
If you're governed by a HOA's rules, assume no.
If you're unincorporated/ect and not subject to a HOA, consult your county/state rules.
Here, as unincorporated county it would be legal but living in a burb neighborhood my HOA forbids the discharge of firearms beyond defense. If I knew my neighbors better and knew they wouldn't call the cops, I might do it anyway but yeah.
>>
>>30481072
Depends on county laws. Delco fucks will harass you. State lawfor firing on your land is based on acreage. IIRC you need like 16.5 acres for it to be okay
>>
>>30481072
Why not OP. A faggot of your status shots blanks every other day of the year.
>>
>>30485812
>>
File: a5JaJ4j.jpg (64 KB, 490x353) Image search: [Google]
a5JaJ4j.jpg
64 KB, 490x353
>>30481592
>>
File: image.png (200 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200 KB, 600x720
>>30485812
Not sure what you mean by that, but thanks I guess?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.