[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok Olympics are just around the corner and Brazil has no competence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1428010530724.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1428010530724.gif
1 MB, 360x270
Ok
Olympics are just around the corner and Brazil has no competence to keep anyone safe, not from mobsters with guns or those terrorists...
do your country has a special force team ready to save your Olympic athletes when they inevitably get kidnapped and held hostage in Brazil?
mine don't.
i'm from Brazil
>>
Terrorists don't take hostages any more.

Nobody gives them shit, and it's effectively a suicide mission.

Bombing and shooting attacks are what the cool kids do.
>>
>>30480807
>do your country has
This is an English speaking website.
>>
File: 1421990800860.jpg (238 KB, 1062x1592) Image search: [Google]
1421990800860.jpg
238 KB, 1062x1592
>my athletes
Are any of them hot?

Otherwise I don't care.
>>
>>30480821
>Terrorists don't take hostages any more.
I miss the old times...?
>>
>>30480832
unless your country is Vatican City, the probabilities are that you have at least ONE athlete representing it on Olympics.
I mean, even Jamaica is there.
>>
this is so boring...
most action we will see is probably people getting rob all the time and cops beating dark skinned foreigners down.
>>
File: kaibil.jpg (2 MB, 1734x1400) Image search: [Google]
kaibil.jpg
2 MB, 1734x1400
Guatemala has a pretty good one that specializes in pushing in brown people's shit.

Well, had. They kind of went overboard and committed borderline genocide to Belize. Now we're only allowed to have 200 of them because of their habit of committing "war crimes". Fucking UN.

>tl;dr. Kaibiles are central america's ghurkas and the UN keeps trying to disband them because they do a ton of disturbing shit.
>>
>>30480821
WHATS THAT?? Obama negotiates with terrorists !!! Wake up.
>>
>>30480990
Where on Juan's green Earth is his magazine?
>>
>>30481229
Left leg pocket. That was a training exercise but tend to keep one in the pipe in case they get attacked by a jungle cat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.