[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deep web guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (465 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
465 KB, 1242x2208
I'd like to discuss how people obtain firearms on the deep web and what type of weapons are common to find on it
>>
>>30480286
Go back to the DNC, Hillary.
>>
File: IMG_0326 (1).jpg (15 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326 (1).jpg
15 KB, 300x189
Yes please show us where to purchase these firearms.

Also can you point out where the dogs are on your property? We must shoot them first.
>>
What is gun?
>>
File: image_16.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image_16.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Why don't you just check yourself? It's not illegal to search the deep web and it's not as dangerous as people make it out to be.
>>
Dumbass I'm not Hillary I want a fucking gun
>>
>nb4muhatf

Its mostly semi auto rifles and pistols
>>
I want to write about. Also fuck Hillary trump 2016
>>
>>30480314
Fuck of skeleton hillary
>>
>>30480314
>arming skeletons

We learned our lesson in Afghanistan, we aren't arming actual skeletons this time.
>>
>>30480314
Go to irl gun store
>>
>>30480329
This.

Just use armslist and 7 proxies.
>>
>>30480286
Most of those are scam sites. There was a prominent arms dealer by the name of "The Armory" years back, but it got shut down and replaced by a scammer according to rumor. I'm not sure if the original was even legit.
>>
I'd like to discuss how kids get on 4chan and what type of boards are common to find them on
>>
>>30480286
You got to the gun store.
You buy gun.
>>
Cover yourself in fake spiderweb from your local party supply store then go purchase a firearm at a gunstore of your choice.
>>
>>30480965
>be LGS clerk
>hate the world and all of it's inhabitants
>you know, the usual
>suddenly
>guy walks in looking like he gathered all of his attic's spider webs to wear
>dressed like the silhouette from those neighborhood watch signs
>from deep within the mass of webs, he (it?) speaks
>"Yss, hlluh, 'd lkh tuh prchff uh frr'rm."
"U-um, w-what?"
>points to the gun wall
"A-ah, yes..."
>he fondles a few before settling on a police 870
"I-I'll need to see your ID..."
>hands over card
>photo of webs
>this motherfucker apparently walked into the DMV this way, too
>look at name
>Spyder, Notta
>run it through the system
>no priors, never institutionalized...
>hand back the card
>"he" pays entirely with change and $1s
>swear there's a drop of something red on the corner of a few of these...
>p-probably just marker
>hand him the 870 and box of 12ga
>"he" literally collapses into a heap and slithers out the door with his purchases, hissing something about an arachnid kingdom rising
>leaves behind several changes of clothes, an assortment of different wallets, three watches, and a jaw bone from... SOMETHING
>...
>talk to manager, go home early
>later, see spider on wall
>don't even make eye contact
>can feel them watching...
Fucking spiders, man
>>
>>30481192
You actually took time out of your life to type this.

I'm impressed.
>>
they don't, really

the bitcoin trend is dead, the hidden wiki is most likely just a honeypot. i ordered LSD there once and it never arrived, another friend of mine ordered various drugs in a large order and got raided because of it

ive only seen a few low tier guns that you can allegedly order for a ridiculous price and then hope it arrives
>>
File: 1456725934383.jpg (26 KB, 311x406) Image search: [Google]
1456725934383.jpg
26 KB, 311x406
Don't mind me
>>
>>30480286
Pistols and shit. All I would think to be practical to ship. Same with micro SMGs and folding stock stuff, or shipped in parts. As an art project some Swedes made a program to go onto the deep web and just buy shit at random. I'd look up what they got. I know they got some guns.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.