[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Marines will get “unconscious bias training” to prepare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 33
File: marines_r900x493.jpg (147 KB, 900x493) Image search: [Google]
marines_r900x493.jpg
147 KB, 900x493
http://www.vox.com/2016/3/23/11292776/marines-unconscious-bias-training
>>
>>30477839
A US military defeat on homesoil is key to the obama islamic globalization plans.
>>
File: sjw problem glasses.jpg (108 KB, 439x750) Image search: [Google]
sjw problem glasses.jpg
108 KB, 439x750
Here are the new BCGs all Marines will be required to wear.
>>
File: even russia has sjws.jpg (175 KB, 1281x659) Image search: [Google]
even russia has sjws.jpg
175 KB, 1281x659
Marines will be required to scream "TRIGGER WARNING" before any and all attempts at humor in the presence of a woman or xe-being who identifies as a woman.

Also statements like "aww MAN" or "what the fuck MAN" will be grounds for NJP. You will never use the oppressive term "MAN" in the presence of a fem-being.
>>
Are drill instructors allowed to try and impregnate their marines?
>>
File: male feminism and fedoras.jpg (500 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
male feminism and fedoras.jpg
500 KB, 1600x1000
>>30477891
Drill instructor "kill hats" have been replaced with fedoras.
>>
>>30477839
see >>>/pol/
>>
Woman in combat is a mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlaeLHXO4hI
>>
"Ma'am" is too close to "man"

You will be required to address all female officers as XE. Example: Good morning, XE! Remember to say XE with enthusiasm and fervor as you are to take pride in your use of gender-neutral terms.
>>
>>30477908
>bootcamp
Everyone's a scrub when they are a boot.
>>
>>30477839
>I literally can't stop sucking dick. It's an unconscious bias I have.
Welcome to the Marine Corps, and your husband too.
>I can't stop myself from wearing makeup and dressing up like a girl. It's an unconscious bias I have.
Welcome to the Marine Corps, here's your standard issue green dildo.
>I can't stop protecting women in combat. It's an unconscious bias I have.
CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE CIS SCUM!!!!!1!!!1!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>30477935
Into the indoctrination safe space cubes you go
>>
File: 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg
15 KB, 600x375
>>30477839
(((Vox)))
>>
>>30477839
>Hurr let's move heaven and earth for this thing NO ONE WANTS
>REALITY IS PROVING US RETARDED DAILY BUT CLEARLY ITS MENS FAULT FOR BEING PATRIARCHY

Progressives are like retarded foreigners trying to jam a 220V plug into our 110V sockets, everything is telling them its a bad idea, just getting it to superficially work requires major structural changes, and success would only lead to a house fire killing them in their sleep.
>>
>>30477954
Looks to me like you are an obstacle to our brave new gender neutral world. Perhaps you need some additional indoctrination briefings and counselings.
>>
>>30477923
>Marksman on both pistol and rifle

Holy. Fucking. Balls.
>>
I've seen 1 too many of these threads and this bears saying:

The women who are gona join the combat roles, the 'trans' persons that want to go into the military, are going to be the butchest ones available because duh, thats the only kind that makes sense. If you play the pronoun game, have that attitude of "Hey look at me and what crazy shit I've done to my body!" then youre likely someone that values standing out from the crowd, i.e. individuality. The Military could become the most "sensitive" and "progressive" and "SJW" place on earth, and it still would stifle individuality because its unit mentality, not individuality mentality. Those people who value that won't join because the military is antithetical to your goal. You want to 'be' a woman, well you dress like a man ANYWAY in the military 90% of the time so those that are trans and choose to anyway are the least 'preachy' ones anyway by the nature of the fact freedom of expression is nigh unresistant in the military. Im a Major in the U.S. Army and this argument over gays and trans is ridiculous. They can't dress in fucking pom-poms for drill, they still have to follow orders, and they still have to maintain military bearing.
>>
>>30477852
Unarm the military and the civilians at the same time, brilliant.
>>
>>30478021
Marksperson, CIS scum
>>
>>30478028
xhe identifies as an industrial solvent tank you cishet

shes a Marksist and all that implies
>>
>>30477965
Fuck no, that PC shit was getting. bad when I got back from deployment and was a major factor in me not reenlisting.

I understand the military needs yes-men and dudes willing to follow any orders but it will be a cold day in hell when I risk death and disfigurement for an organization that counts drunken regrets as rape and looking for a second too long as sexual assault.
>>
>>30478048

Dude society isn't gona tollerate that behavior much longer, much less the military. If you can't stop thinking with your dick youre gona end up in jail. Friendly warning but if thats the reason you didnt stay in, youre fucked anyway because 'drunken regret' rapes are common everywhere now.
>>
>>30478066
you swallowed the koolade so hard you created a naked singularity in your mouth
>>
>>30478066
this familia
>>
>>30478076

Hey I don't like the PC crap anymore than you do, but jail fucking sucks. You can sit on your high horse, and say "Fuck SJWs! Fuck PC! Fuck women that fuck and regret and scream rape!" and keep doing what your doing, and you can keep saying that all the way to your jail cell. Being right isn't always worth it. Like it or not, society's going in the sensitive direction and the soft direction. Bitching isn't gona change that. I don't think ANYTHING is going change it. You can adapt, or end up in jail, those are your choices. Cause you act the way they don't like, thats what they will ensure happens. When it comes to rape issues, sex issues in general, women have all the power. You don't want to acknowledge that? Okay, but don't plead ignorance when you're about to look at a felony conviction because *they* screwed you. You know what can get you in trouble now. Agree, disagree, that's the reality. No reason to go to jail because of *their* bullshit.
>>
>>30477852
So, are you and your twelve friends going to form a Christian Marine Corps and take over New England so you can put faggots to the torch?
>>
>>30478066
>BluePill overdose

Yea bro times is changing just accept it nothing we can do it's not our place the feminist studies majors in charge of policy are doing the right thing I mean it's like 2016 man even one rape is too many and if men get punished unfairly well they oppressed women for hundreds of years it's literally karma.

#IMWITHHURR
#SHILLFORHILL
#WHITEMALETEARS
>>
>>30478021
shocked
>>
>>30477839

>Training teams will be dispatched across the globe to offer a two-day course to majors and lieutenant colonels, who in turn will train the Marines under them.

Oh boy.
>>
>>30478129
>feminist studies majors
Its spread to all Humanities classes. Tread lightly, bro. They are everywhere.
>>
>>30478101
nobody claimed to have raped anyone there tumblr

drunken regret sex is a very common thing that females use to their advantage and no amount of communication will hammer that into your brain until your heads on the chopping block for smile raping someone
>>
>>30478129

Same as I said here>>30478101, right, wrong, thats the reality. Jail is full of people who are sure, 100% certain they acted correct in the given situation. And I'll go out on a limb and say, yeah, a percentage of them are probably right, but that doesnt matter. They still wake up every day in the same small box of a room where every aspect of their lives is controlled from on high. Be right, okay. Enjoy the jail cell. I prefer being smart than sorry and right.
>>
>>30478101

>drunken regret sex is a very common thing that females use to their advantage and no amount of communication will hammer that into your brain until your heads on the chopping block for smile raping someone

Yes, I know, I agree. But who cares if thats the 'truth.' Pop quiz, if a woman claimed rape on *you* where are you spending your next summer vacation? Does it matter if it's not true?
>>
>>30478101
Nah, it'll get changed. I think "pussy" society will only last so long before we go back to Manly Men Doing Manly Things.
>>
>>30478147

You guys are so fucking ready to argue you don't know how to be smart anymore. Maybe its a maturity thing? I don't know, but I will say this, alot of lives are gona be ruined, and I mean guys who acted in good faith, thought everything was on the up and up and the OTHER person decided to fuck them over, but its not going to matter because they are the ones thats going to end up in jail. Its a crying shame. Shouldn't have to be that way. But I suppose that if society isn't gona change from its direction, neither are you.
>>
>>30477839
Serious question:

Men get their heads shaved when they enlist. Why do women keep theirs?

Presumably, it presents the same drawbacks...
>>
>>30478164
>Pop quiz, if a woman claimed rape on *you* where are you spending your next summer vacation? Does it matter if it's not true?

thats my point. it's getting to the point where there is no due process there is no innocence before guilt and it's amplified 10 fold in the military. I don't know if you are or were in the military but the political correctness is fucking with morale and retention more than financial instability ever could
>>
File: 1445897350062.jpg (109 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1445897350062.jpg
109 KB, 900x600
A reminder to never interact with military females unless you have a legal team with considerable fire power on hand. If you can't afford a decent legal team and have to either make due with a military lawyer or some non-U.S. News rated law firm; its better to simply be a mute unless the mission requires you to interact.
>>
>>30478183
your demanding society stay the course in its path over the cliff rather than assisting in bringing back common sense then telling everyone else they are immature

you are aiding in the destruction of modern society
>>
>>30478166

Doubt it. Technology breads ease. As technology gets better, the necessity of hard work disappears. What took 50 people TONS of hard work to do 50 years ago takes 1 person monitoring a machine today. Ease of life breads boredom. Boredom breads... well the SJW shit we see going on. And baring ANOTHER dark ages, technology increases on an exponential curve, likely things are going to become socially worse, by several orders of magnitude.
>>
>>30478187
There was never due process in the military outside of specific ranks.
>>
>>30478150
>I prefer being smart

How often does that happen faggot?
>>
>>30478211
if thats what you think
>>
File: tumblr_n6mctgGkli1tvkweco1_500.gif (1000 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6mctgGkli1tvkweco1_500.gif
1000 KB, 500x330
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30477885
>filename
>b-but it says RT, the russian propaganda news.
>WHY ARE YOU OPPRESSING ME!?!?!!?
you are part of the problem anon, and you fit right into the SJW stereotype.
>directionless, faux-intellectuals that have an overtly inflated notion of selfworth
aka retarded fumbduck who can barely speak inglesh but tries to ID other langs.
>>
>>30478187

Okay. But THATS HOW IT WORKS. You liking, disliking, hating, agreeing, disagreeing, knowing your right, denying your wrong, NONE of that factors into how things ACTUALLY work. You can be any and all of those things, but when the situation arises, guess where you go? PRISON. And that REALLY doesn't need to happen. So your choices are clear. Keep rolling the dice and behaving the way you know to be right, but society says is wrong. Or alter your behavior and not end up in jail. I was an MP for 20 years. I cannot emphasize this enough, PRISON SUCKS.
>>
>>30478166
Fucking hell I hope you're right and that Anon was wrong.
>>
>>30477885
>"even russia"
>sign is in german
>>
>>30478023
your sense of reasoning is comparable to drunk driving with a 6yr olds brain. and you severly underestimate the mental-fuckedupness of these degenerate individuals.
>>
>>30478198

Except if you use history as your guide, and look at what actually happens, not what you wish happens, thats never how it works. The masses decide social change, for good or ill. You may be right, but your in the minority. By FAR in the minority. And what few people that also know this to be right, usually end up in jail now. So be right, and in jail. Or be smart, and not end up in jail. "them's the writs' as the saying goes.
>>
>>30478028
Marksmarine
>>
>>30478225
that isn't how it always worked though which is why it bothers so many people. the media wants to depict america as 90% gay and too stupid to control themselves and people like you are perfectly fine with that.

there will be a day when people like me go to jail not for anything truly egregious but for something so petty it should bother you to the very core of your being.

and if it doesn't then your just a lost cause
>>
>>30478101
>Anon giving good advice.

Not the guy you were responding to here.

On the one hand, I take your point about picking your battles, and I can easily understand why you don't think this one is worth fighting (I don't either).
But on the other hand:
>Like it or not, society's going in the sensitive direction and the soft direction.
How much further can we let this go? You say that "you can adapt" but I know enough of these PC types (older brother is an anthropology student) to know that it's impossible to adapt fast enough; eventually you'll do something insignificant (make the wrong joke, glance at the wrong person, visit the wrong website, fail to clap long enough at one of their events) and they'll make sure it haunts you for the rest of your life. You're probably reading those examples and thinking "nice strawman", well it's a strawman right now. These people are trying to pull a Pinocchio and make it a reality.
>>
>>30478101
go back to tumblr with your poorly-hidden facades.
>hurr durr accept it
>you only have two options, jail or accept it
fuck outta here cunt. you sound like a lgbt-enabler. People always seem to forget there are more than the options given to you, unless you are a mindless fuckin husk of a human bean.
>>
>>30478239
yes i'm in the minority just as the people who voted for gb to leave the EU were in the minority. just as gun owners in america are in the minority. just as white people who aren't racist are in the minority

stop listening to the screeching morons at the front of the bus
>>
>>30478199
>technology will keep increasing
>western men are failing school, dropping out of society, and not reproducing

You know a lower population of men is a really *bad thing* when your society needs a constant stream of resources to keep functioning right?

Do you think the Fat femicunts will be drilling the oil from the earth or maintaining the nuclear plants? Do you think the fat femicunts and imported third worlders will defend our resources from bad men who really don't care about feelings?
>>
>>30478184
Women don't get shaved in the MC.
>>
>>30478257

>that isn't how it always worked though

But that's how it works *NOW.* Blaming it on the media, right or wrong, missing how it used to be, right or wrong, DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. It does bother me when people went/go to jail for shit that I know to be fine but socially unacceptable. But that's how it works. Even in anarchy, theirs society. The minute two people interact there's society, and society changes on the whims of the majority. Not on whats right, not on whats wrong, on total and complete random whims of what the masses decide. The masses have MADE their decision, and they've decided overspecialization BY men is 'wrong' and as such those that conduct themselves that way, go to jail. That's how it works. Argument or not, that's how it works. Saying 'it shouldn't work that way' is nice, and I agree whole heartily, but thats how it works TODAY and isn't likely to change. So you can be smart, and not think with your dick and not go to jail or...
>>
>>30478199
Without men who build those machines?
>>
>>30477894
That's not a fedora, that's a fucking Trilby
>>
>>30478239
>the masses
The masses do whatever they're told to. America is like a bus that's headed towards a cliff. The right is furiously pumping the brakes, but the left has cut the brake lines. Meanwhile, nobody has touched the steering wheel. The masses are the passengers who are too busy checking their facebook statuses on their phones to realize that the bus is out of control.
>>
>>30478265

see

>>30478199

Tech makes life easier so more people bitch, and since bitching is the direction society is going in... take a guess where we end up. You guys wana ignore some sage, old man advice from the guy who was (if you were in the Army) likely to be the one throwing the cuffs on you? Okay, that's your prerogative. I have/other cops have to follow their orders. Here's a secret from an MP, I would ABORE a gun collection order. If I was told to collect weapons from law abiding citizens, even ignore the posee cometatus issues, I would still have to do it on the principle of following my orders. If I don't do that then fuck the whole thing. MOST cops, civilian and military alike DREAD a gun collection. But if thats where society goes, that's where it goes. You can say, "Fuck you old man, youre just shilling for SJW's and tumbler!" Okay, but your ass is the one that ends up in jail, not mine.
>>
>>30478296
>It does bother me when people went/go to jail for shit that I know to be fine but socially unacceptable. But that's how it works.

>So you can be smart, and not think with your dick and not go to jail or...

the part that bothers me most about people like you is that you see yourself as the majority when you really aren't. Even if you are a troll i want to point out that your entire argument ends with a one way path of thought "think like me or your stupid and listening to your base instincts and you'll end up in jail"
>>
>>30477839
Nice archive link faggot
>>
>>30478343
>You guys wana ignore some sage, old man advice

just because your old doesn't mean your advice is worth taking and personally your advice is just to give up and let the flaming lefties win.
>>
File: ArmstrongPP.png (487 KB, 972x807) Image search: [Google]
ArmstrongPP.png
487 KB, 972x807
Relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg
>>
>>30478345

I'm not saying think like me. I'm saying act like me. I don't think it's right to arrest a kid, whose going to now spend ~10 years in jail, carry DD for rest of their life (same thing, or worse, than a felony conviction). whose whore screamed rape, but that's what I gotta do when it happens. Being smart, as age will teach you, isn't changing your mind, its changing your actions. Think what you wana think, be righteous in your thoughts, but its an uphill battle to fight for actions. Again, I cannot stress this enough, PRISON SUCKS. And thats what they do with *you* when you act, not necessarily think, but ACT that way.
>>
>>30478368

Like I said, okay, but you've been forewarned. Jail is full of the righteous. Its funny because in many ways you sound like the hippies of 60's. "Nah fuck you old man I'm gona do what I WANT and society is gona havta change man!" Except most, not all, of them got smart, and turned away from that shit. You wana stand on a rock and tell society to move, bully for you. It's never worked before. I don't think it's gona work now. And when it doesnt work, the rock gets broken.
>>
>>30478023
3/10

got me to reply
>>
>>30478371
>I USED TO PLAY COLLEGE BALL YA KNOW
>>
>>30478393
you keep mentioning prison like its a fucking default state for someone who doesn't think the way you do you spergmonger

you come across as one of those people who thinks he's simply too intelligent for everyone else to understand. As if your a wounded poet trying to reach a world of lessers.

>Jail is full of the righteous

most retarded statement ive read all day.
>>
>>30478415
>Its funny because in many ways you sound like the hippies of 60's. "Nah fuck you old man I'm gona do what I WANT and society is gona havta change man!"

its a good thing all those hippies didn't accomplish anything with their constant bitching and whining otherwise we'd have a bunch of former stoner retards in positions of power like the clintons, obama etc...
>>
>>30478461

And you sound like a kid that took a semester of philosophy and lost a job offer to a woman. Im experienced. I've seen alot. I've watched society get softer and softer over the last 15-20 years, and I've seen people who were fine 20 years ago by *everyone's* standards end up with 20 year prison sentences. I've seen people try to argue against it, and they 100% of the time got stifled at best, fired at worst. If sexual 'crimes' are what gets under the skin of alot of you, that what is, and was, and 'should' be okay, will now get you a prison sentence, then yes, the default state for a person that doesn't change their actions but instead expects society to wake up and go "AW FUCK, thats right this is bullshit!" well then yes, prison very likely an end result. You know, we can spot them right? When you work in the Provost's office on a big base, the first time a guy gets brought in on something, even minor, you can tell if that guys gona end up getting a DD in the long. We laugh about it, but its sad because MUCH of the time they don't really deserve it, but thats how the law works. Its not smart, its not feeling, it doesn't care about what really happened. Its cold, not logical, and bends to society, not the other way around. Fight it if you want, you will lose.
>>
>>30478332
Fedora wearer spotted
>>
>>30478438
>BET IT WAS AT SOME CUSHY IVY LEAGUE
>>
>>30477839
Interesting. If it's effective, i don't really see an issue with it. Essentially, they want to socially engineer people.
>>
>>30478513
>Im experienced. I've seen alot.

i'm starting to doubt that since you mention prison, jail and women every opportunity you get. I guess you just need to blame someone for your shit mentality

you don't need to talk anymore. your entire existence can be condensed into

>leave me alone to my own little pathetic world of failure and forfeit. change with the greasy wheels of society or i will condemn you and as long as i'm not burned at the stake i'll march in lockstep with the other morons who want to burn the world for good intentions.

your own reflection should disgust you
>>
>>30478343
>Okay, but your ass is the one that ends up in jail, not mine.
That's my point though; you can't change fast enough for these people. You can't agree to play by their rules, you have to accept those rules in your heart. If you don't, eventually they come for you to, and you and I can be cellmates together, and all your putting up with their bullshit won't have amounted to anything.
>>
>>30478727
this guy is right. It's proven by the fact that the american revolution was such a spectacular failure and the US is still part of the british empire

god save the queen fellas since fighting back was such a poor idea in the first place
>>
File: 1467478943293.jpg (58 KB, 610x568) Image search: [Google]
1467478943293.jpg
58 KB, 610x568
>>30477839
This is only the beginning, faggots.
>>
>>30478296
>>30478343
So basically, you're telling us to spread our asscheeks for eventual gun confiscation and the rise of SJW rule, am I correct? Because it sounds like you've already fucking given up. You physically disgust me.
>>
>>30478393
It sounds like you would rather have us comply with this injustice and just sit there with our thumbs up our asses.

Fuck you, but I'll fight this bullshit until my dying breath.
>>
>>30478907
What's your solution, genius?
>>
>>30479489
Do something other than letting our rights, culture, and country slip away. Your essentially saying to give up the fight for the 2nd and everything else that /k/ holds dear.
>>
>>30479489

Kill them all
>>
>>30479512
Such as?
>>
>>30477839
wow not even I want to fuck any of those girls and im desperate.
>>
File: 1451178350751.gif (923 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1451178350751.gif
923 KB, 300x225
>>30477923
Fucking Pizza boxes...
>>
File: 349.png (820 KB, 680x1195) Image search: [Google]
349.png
820 KB, 680x1195
>>30477885
>Marines
>funny
>Ever

No you faggot we laugh at you because you're RETARDED, not because you're WITTY
>>
>>30479621
why do you hate marines so much guy? what did we ever do to you?
>>
>>30478023
>thats the only kind that makes sense.
See right then and there, you have made the fatal mistake that assumes anything to do with the leftist agenda is sane, practical, rational, or "makes sense"

We are talking about people who believe their politics defines reality.
>>
>>30478343
>If I was told to collect weapons from law abiding citizens, even ignore the posee cometatus issues, I would still have to do it on the principle of following my orders.

>The "I w-was just following muh orders" defense

Yeah, that always works.
>>
File: 1420759373040.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1420759373040.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>30477839

We are so fucked.
>>
>>30478343
>doesnt have a problem disarming citizens
>doesnt want to get shot in the face by a fudd
>doesnt want to get shot in the face by a clinton cop

So glad they have a huge force of MPs to bust shoplifters at the px.
>>
>>30477839

>look at the right side of the page
>Most Viewed
>'The case for Bre-entry: why the American Revolution was a mistake'

What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>30480177
It's clickbait, anon. "Fire Feels Good"
>>
File: saying "fat" is bullying.jpg (70 KB, 862x572) Image search: [Google]
saying "fat" is bullying.jpg
70 KB, 862x572
MILITARYFAGS:

Are you still allowed to call people "fat" or has the social justice experiments from Columbia University and various other Humanities depts made its way to you?
>>
>>30479534
Lobby, protest, argue, raise hell on social media, raise court cases, that sort of thing.
>>
>>30480505
i'm a BN EO and you can still call people fat. had a kid cry about it to my face and there was nothing anyone could do. He did need to lose weight tho
>>
>>30480557
Do you people keep a list of words that aren't allowed? I can't keep up with this shit anymore. SJWs move too fast.
>>
>>30479489

>this black pill shilling

$0.20 has been added to your account.
>>
>>30478121
Are you and your friends, I mean just you gonna be even edgier?
>>
>>30480580
no there are protected categories you can't "talk shit" about

gender, sexual orientation, age, race, religion

everything else is fine-ish. Really the only people who complain are the actual gay kids and the extremely sheltered kids. Everyone else usually plays it off as just shit talk that bored males do. Females are by far the second biggest complaint group both to and from. I get telenovela story tier complaints from them. when an openly gay female suburbanite checks in i can usually count the days before she creates drama
>>
File: 1454495782917.jpg (109 KB, 710x671) Image search: [Google]
1454495782917.jpg
109 KB, 710x671
>>30477852
I can't believe what he is doing to our Military
>>
File: rifle_expert.jpg (197 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
rifle_expert.jpg
197 KB, 800x600
>>30477923
Nice Pizza Boxes you NON shooting twat
>>
>>30482578
Damn, the uniform looks way sexier on chicks though.. then again I'm a straight male.
>>
>>30482578
Nothing new about this shit
Forced integration of the blacks was worse
The only reason you think its bad is because you weren't taught it was "normal" in school
>>
>>30480669
>openly gay female suburbanite checks in i can usually count the days before she creates drama
Fucking truth. They're god damn cancer and toxic to any unit. It's like they can't survive without fucking shit up in a bad way.
>>
>>30482578
there are ZERO pictures of male Marines doing stupid goofy shit!
>>
>>30482598
We used to call 'em
>toilet seats
>>
>>30480635
What the fuck is a black pill, /pol/?
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 688x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 688x457
>>30478023
Makes sense to me
Maybe not 100% correct all the time, but i think thats a safe assumption
>>
File: bush-flag-crying.jpg (20 KB, 436x373) Image search: [Google]
bush-flag-crying.jpg
20 KB, 436x373
"Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder." - Arnold J. Toynbee

>Obama hails end of U.S. military restrictions on gays | Reuters
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-gays-military-idUSTRE78J3WP20110920

>Gays in the US Military Are Now Protected Against 'Witch Hunts' - Time
http://time.com/3915121/gays-military-discrimination/

>U.S. military opens combat positions to women - CNNPolitics.com
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/politics/u-s-military-women-combat-positions/

>US military ends ban on transgender service members | US news
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/30/us-military-ends-ban-transgender-service-members

RIP America.
>>
File: PuppyDeathL_468x363.jpg (33 KB, 468x363) Image search: [Google]
PuppyDeathL_468x363.jpg
33 KB, 468x363
>>30482578
>>
>>30478184
Both are because of fashion choices by the Generals that write the regulations.

nearly being a skinhead makes male soldiers look "professional".

women have to keep some hair because it goes against feminine social norms for women to get their hair buzzed down.
>>
Shooting and killing enemies is a-ok!
But not racial slurs! or inappropriate jokes!

What a Bold New World we live in

The whole value structure of liberals is insanity....

>>30483591
It only makes sense under the standard liberal belief that no matter what they do, or advocate, things won't actually meaningfully CHANGE

They view the institutions, government, military, and the country as existing solely through their own inertia.

Make no mistake, they would completely destroy our civilization if they got their way.
>>
>>30483696
dogs are haram and it was standing orders to kill stray dogs
men are in the military because they can do the job
Women are there to undermine it/fill diversity quotas.
>>
>>30478101
OUT
OUTOUTOUT
TAKE HIS COAT
>#MAGA
>>
>>30483742
When I was at Bragg before Obama.

All our death by power point touchy feely classes were consolidated into one long day every year. The whole battalion gathered up in the theater and we did it all at once.

stationed in japan during obama. every sgt's time training day is now a different death by power point class on how not to offend, rape, assault, etc.

have to consolidate all our field craft training to a one week long event held once a year.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k
>>
>>30480669
Stories?
>>
>>30483760
>>30477839
Who cares? All they're going to do is turn the military against the civilians. Anything that weakens them for the day they unleash it is good for us.
>>
File: Battle_droids_on_Geonosis.jpg (777 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Battle_droids_on_Geonosis.jpg
777 KB, 1280x960
>>30478028
>CIS scum

Everytime
>>
>>30486185
please. once thing for certain, nco's and below, regardless of service, will not follow obongo or shillary in an order against the american people. as a nco, i promise you this shit comes up all the time in smoke pit chats, and its always "fuck that man, ide shoot the lt first, stupid fuckers" and so on.
the big city police are who you need to be concerned with, and that comes from a small town sheriff's mouth, not mine. they know what side they are on so relax.
>>
>>30486268
They'll follow whoever pays them. Once the enemy is made out to be simple "Terrorists" or however they get the media to spin it they'll be just as bad as anyone.

The only side I realistically expect switching are small town police, and soldiers from rural areas.
>>
>>30486268
Hah, the national guard are willing to shoot crowds, it's not really a big stretch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
>>
How badly do you have to fuck up as a father for your daughter to desire being in the military, let alone combat arms?
>>
>>30483793
>In Japan
>Don't rape
Pick 1 US Soldier.
>>
>>30486418
Never met a normal military chick. All of them are child abuse victims or were neglected by their biological fathers.
>>
>>30478296
>>30478343
>It bothers you that people get sent to jail for things you know to be fine.
>You will follow orders to send them to jail anyways.

You lack courage in your convictions, You are truly a coward in every sense of the word.
>>
>>30478028
Carbine individual
>>
>>30478513
you dumb old fuck, the oath you took precedes any orders you receive
>>
>>30478528
>Implying that's a bad thing
Yeah, I wear fedoras and trilbys for my sunday best or when I'm business trips with my uncle. Got a problem with it?
>>
>>30483676
>tfw Commonwealth citizen
>tfw American Immigrants from the West Coast bring their toxic culture upon my people
>tfw the countryside is safe but the cities are full of bumblefucking faggots
>tfw plan to join he cadet corps or the US Army Academy
>tfw currently submitting applications
>tfw I gotta deal with this bullshit
How fucked am I, sir?
>>
>>30486452
If you rape in Japan, you really fucked up.

It isn't hard to find a GaijinHunter and taker her back to base for sex, shower, cuddling, cooking and video games.
>>
>>30486417
nothing wrong with shooting student rioters
>>
>>30483696

I hope he got killed by an IED, or he survived but got screwed by the VA.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 900x900
>>30478132
I am genuinely looking forward to hearing a CO explain to the retarded grunts what all of this shit means.

I mean seriously, have these brass-types even interacted with the mad-cunt-killers of all of 18 years we have in basic infantry?
This is like the anti-discrimination shit they preach, it becomes a joke as soon as you leave basic, at least in the Shitposting Army.
>>
>>30478343
I'll bite...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mKpToaYdDg
>>
>>30478023
So using your logic then you are perfectly okay with allowing bulimic people in as well? Same shit.
>>
>>30477923
>unaligned ribbon on second row from top
>dual pizza boxes

And she's a LtCol?!! I have a mighty need to write to her CG. That Marine is unsat.
>>
>>30482578
>that pic

That's unfair and you know it. Can't count the number of times male Marines have taken wacky photos.
>>
Can't wait until we get rid of fat shaming and the discrimination against the insane.
>>
>>30493552
Yeah, but they earned the uniform on real standards, not easy mode like women
>>
>women allowed to serve as green berets
The thing about this shit that doesn't make sense to me is when I think about green berets I think about them fighting along side the locals, wearing their clothes, growing beards, etc.
The islamic society don't have the same fucking opinion on women as we do, I could honestly see some of the afghans refusing to fight with a woman or some stupid shit like that, plus how the fuck is she going to blend in? wear a burqa? lol
>>
>>30477852

this, our country is not being rotted from the inside out. our enemies know they can't beat us with bullets and bombs so they are pushing us to self destruct.
>>
>Im a marine currently on a spanish base
>cant wear tank tops to the gym
>wooks can walk around with camisoles and booty shorts and flip flops ANYWHERE on base
I hate these whores so much
>>
>>30477923
Why doesn't she chop off her fucking tits? Her alphas are jacked the fuck up. That 1/8" up looks as crooked as Amos's dick
>>
>>30478021
>implying all wooks don't unk
>>
>>30479703
Clearly, we fucked his bitch. He's still with her, cus he's a cuck.
>>
>>30483696
>HEARTS AND MINDS
>>
>>30477839
USMC, everyone.

Uncomplicated
Shit
Made
Complicated
>>
File: a rarer pepe.jpg (74 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
a rarer pepe.jpg
74 KB, 1543x1360
>>30498258
>hurr I compare myself to women
Do you get upset you can't lick your own balls the way a dog does?

Women do women things
Roaches do roach things
Dogs do dog things
Children do children things
and men do men things

There are no equivalents. Men and women are not the same.
>>
>>30480557
>crying in the army

Is that not social suicide?
>>
File: 1466911626998.jpg (235 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1466911626998.jpg
235 KB, 960x640
They are pulling out all the stops before Trump is elected. I'm not sure what Trump will do about this, however, considering that he's been floundering over all of his positions lately.

If Trump doesn't go full dictator fascist then the country is fucking lost forever
>>
>>30478132
Fucking kek the officers are just going to nod their way through the classes and go "fuck it" and nothing will ever happen
>>
>>30477867
Underrated post.
>>
File: 1467505425296.png (149 KB, 500x777) Image search: [Google]
1467505425296.png
149 KB, 500x777
>>30490921
>Tfw half-Korean so will literally never know this feel
>>
>>30493511
>>30498545

Special Snowflake recruits got her fired because she tried holding women to the male standard.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/2015/07/07/kate-germano-fired-marine-corps-female-recruit-unit-commander/29763371/
>>
>>30500772

one of the few good ones gets fired. what a fucking clown world
>>
>>30491760
>Nothing wrong with shooting protesters if they don't meet my political standards
>>
>>30501352
Look at the comments in this thread which is the military mentality:
>how you look is more important than being able to do your job well

Seriously, if you keep your shit square and max PT, you're basically untouchable irrespective of what else you do.
>>
FUN FACT: The only reason women continue to suck throughout their time in the military while most men just suck at the beginning is because of.....wait for it

SHIT LEADERSHIP
Every time you see a SNCO giving the females constant attention, or the company grade officer complimenting the female over fulfilling her duties, remember that female has no genuine incentive to perform since the bare minimum impresses these sad fucks. Most of the middle aged losers are trying to escape their failing marriages and fat wives and see the new recruits as a way to prove their failing masculinity.

If the officers and NCOs were just as stern with the females as they were the men you wouldn't have the complete messes that are most military females today. Blame yourselves for that one.
>>
>>30501407

>If the officers and NCOs were just as stern with the females as they were the men you wouldn't have the complete messes that are most military females today. Blame yourselves for that one.

Imagine being this bluepill.

I bet you think black people would have lower murder rates if we just put mo money into dem programs
>>
>>30478048
>yes-men and dudes
Whoa whoa whoa watch that language you're supporting the patriarchy
>>
>>30497743
Woah wait a minute

> female green beret deep in isis territory
> full kit underneath burka
> group of three Isis come to rape her because they saw her cheek bone
> drag her into house
> green beret takes out three Isis members quickly and silently
> goes back to streets

If she's trained properly, that might just work
>>
>>30477954
Actually most electronics built today will run on anything between 100V and 240V. Check all the wall warts you have, I bet you can't find one that won't run on either system if you can make electrical contact.

>american soldiers are taught about feminism in boot camp
>russian and chinese soldiers are taught to kill
sad.
>>
>>30501713

Why do retards post shit like this? I've never understood
>>
>>30501713
>a woman overpowering three men and silently killing all of them
you watch too much anime
>>
>>30478023
Major, huh?
Do you have proof?

Lets see some proof of your rank before you start making claims.
>>
>>30478023
>Im a Major in the U.S. Army

Sure you are buddy, sure you are.
>>
>>30492763
I heard he got a dishonorable discharge, so good enough I guess. Or maybe it was a bad conduct, either way, his military career was over once he did that.
>>
>>30500575
They should be held to the same standard
>>
>>30502441
This will never happen
>>
My dick is getting hard knowing they'll be wearing tight bra straps and booty shorts for the real physical exams, i can just see it now maybe 40 years from now a 90 second clip on youtube bitches bobbing up and down that cold water hard nips eryywhere, if my heart does not succumb to cardiac arrest allah willing
>>
>>30477885
Q: How do you tell RT is lying?
A: Their lips are moving

RT is Russia's propaganda machine, it's poisoned even if there is a semblance of truth - they use it to dilute lies and make them more believable.
>>
>>30503112
>Russia
>engaging in propaganda

Next you'll tell me the wwii stories of their snipers getting thousands of kills all the time were just propaganda
>>
>>30503112
>RT is Russia's propaganda machine,
No it isn't
You want to see propaganda machines, look at american news stations.
>>
>>30482598
Man, I shot expert, but I still fucking suck. It doesnt really mean much unless you consistently shoot like a 340+.
>>
>>30478023
If you're anything like the Army Major's I have seen, it only reduces your legitimacy. Heres your (you) faggot.
>>
File: 1461896476932.png (14 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
1461896476932.png
14 KB, 604x618
>>30503112
RT is the single greatest new agency in the known universe. if anything i have a strong suspicion that behind the scenes, it is a modern WKRP in Cincinnati set in Russia.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.