[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who MA in here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: Massachusetts gun owners.png (578 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Massachusetts gun owners.png
578 KB, 720x540
>I WAS BORN INTO THIS STATE
>I LIKE BEING STUCK IN THIS STUPID! STATE!
>IT'S NOT MY FAULT I CAN'T AFFORD TO LEAVE YET
>IT'S MY FUNCTIOOON
How many MA operators are on /k/? MA meetup ever?
>>
>>30471667
Poor air conditioner...
>>
>>30471667
I didn't know what the fuck was going on, but that fucking AC scared the shit out of me when I was little.

Fuck that movie was dark as hell.
>>
What part of MA? 781 here. Usually go to the gun club in Sharon. They are fudds but it's the best I can do.
>>
Haha, CT operator living on the MA border here. The only reason I tolerate this state is cause military is immune to all these no fun lawz
>>
>>30471708
Fellow CT operator. Any good outdoor ranges in Hartford county? There is a good tier place in Danbury (wooster mountain). I remember blue trail seemed nice, but I haven't been their in years.
>>
I'm ghosting out of MA in a week to move to NC.

Anyone in the southcoast area looking for a cool range should check out Sippican Rod & Gun Club. No RO's except on Sundays for the trap shoot, and the 200y range is almost done.
>>
>>30471740
Nah bro. I've been considering getting a membership to Hartford gun club cause it's literally 10-15 minutes from my house. But their guest policy sucks. For 600 bucks a year I want to bring as many guests as I want.
>>
>>30471743
Please don't. Yankees paved over historic new Bern and put fucking stores up that block the view of the river. Then they bitch about needed more parking lots and sidewalks.

>were full
>>
>>30471780
>600 bucks a year
Does that price include a BJ every range visit? Why so pricey?
>>
>>30471682
>that fucking AC scared the shit out of me when I was little.
This. One of my favorite childhood movies though
>>
Ex Brockton/E Bridgewater fag here. Born and raised. Lived there for 31 years minus the 5 I spent in the Navy. Needed an FID card to even get a Daisy BB gun. Moved to Phoenix 10 years ago. Now I own 3 AR's (2 15's and a 10), an AK, and SKS, 2 12 gauges, a couple 22 LR's and enough 9mm/.40/10mm/45acp handguns to supply the starting 22 of the Pats with and I shoot where ever the F I want. Life is good in the wild west.
>>
I used to live on the CT/MA/RI border.

Fuck that area. I miss the geography and the Spring, Summer, and Fall. Fuck the winters and fuck the liberals.

I moved to SC a few years back. Everyone is a lazy mouth-breathing retard down here, but at least the gun laws are decent.
>>
>>30472201
then go home if you're so superior.
>>
Any UML anons?
>>
>>30472722
Going there in the fall
>>
>>30473084
What major?
>>
>>30473120
CS. What about you?
>>
>>30473163
EE
Wanna fuck?
>>
File: This-New-England-Town.jpg (547 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
This-New-England-Town.jpg
547 KB, 1600x1200
>>30471667
I want to leave too, but Ive got family and a job here. One day I will but it wont be soon
>cant find any CZs
>havent seen a kahr in months, been asking around but im giving up hope
>I stopped reading up on new gun inventions becuae theyre probably not going on the roaster soon, if ever
>older guns in general are unobtanium
>as are pre ban mags (ive got a 10 round for a glock 17 and feel ridiculous)
>nothing but smith and wesson and ruger to pick from, barely any variety
but
>fuck ton of sig 238s and 938s, ive seen stores with shelves full of them
>MA hates glocks but I own three
>building my first AR

we're not a terrible state. We have pretty healthy gun culture where Im at (cape cod area). Plus my state is pretty. I can suck it up for a few more years
>>
>>30473187
Sure
>>
>>30471667
>got my class A LTC last year
>hadn't carried yet
>boston bombing happens. recent multiple mass shootings happen
>buy an M&P and carry forn the first time in Boston last month
>must have been printing from inexperience because a cop saw it
>"you got your cahd for that thing?"
>yeah
>"huh, what ahh ya carrin it for"
>same reason you are
>cop chuckles and sends me on my way

probably helps that im a pale Irishman and it was south Boston
>>
Brockton reporting in
>>
>>30473394
Cool, I'm about 22 miles from there.
Been to South Attleboro? I tend to go to Xspot that's there for crossbow funtime since I'm still going for LTC
>>
Merrimack Valley reporting for duty. Never realized there were this many of us.
>>
>>30473770
There's a handful of us. You're up in that chunk of mass too? I live right by the rivah there on the border of NH. Whereabouts are you in the valley?
>>
>>30471695
Yo Sharon fish and game? I go there ever once and a while too. Who are you, we could shoot sometime.
>>
>>30471743
My nigga - that's my plan too assuming that my jobs follow through. Cool re: the Sippican, but, it's like 1h one way for me. Cool though.

>>30472201
How far are you from Charleston? Supposedly Charleston's got a good med-tech scene re: jobs.

>>30473187
Gaaaay. But, don't give a shit - just vote to keep them out of our gun laws.

>>30473261
Southie or South End/South Boston - huge diffs. The South end acts like it's cute and filled with trendy shops when it's just groids and drug-addicts.
>>
Eastern, MA is shit

Western, MA is where its at. Pioneer Valley and the Berkshires are great. (except springfield, chicopee and holyoke.)
Eastern, MA is full of libs and transplants.
>>
>>30471667
Dorchester reporting in, cant wait to get finished with my apprenticeship so I can leave this place.
>>
>>30471682
>>30472029

The AC never really scared me, but that fucking firefighter clown sure as hell did.
>>
File: nbpt.jpg (48 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
nbpt.jpg
48 KB, 550x366
>>30473874
Birthplace of the Coast Guard reporting in
>>
>>30474575
God bless you anon, I don't go past melanea cass blvd as beyond that lies Donkey-kong country.
>>
>>30471667
Where can I find a hunters safety course or firearm safety course 508 here.
And if you see a 18 year old with old man aviators, wranglers, button up plaid, and merrels say a cheeki breeki
>>
>>30474697
Please help.
>>
Maine here, stay jealous.
Learn to drive.
>>
>>30474735
No one in massachuttes can drive that's why we need a fucking fishing license.
>>
>>30474613
So youre near that beat looking indoor range in Salisbury where all those people offed themselves over the years?
>>
>>30474735

Medway here, hyped for getting that 1 red delegate vote this November.
>>
>>30471677
>>30471682

It traumatized the fuck out of me too.

God damn, I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>30471667

Meetupwhen
>>
>>30471695
>>30474002

They aren't that fuddy, just old. Trap and Skeet guys are pretty fucking hilarious I think.
>>
>>30474735
We drive better than you halfbreeds can.

But at least you people are significantly better than Connecticunts and Jew Yorkers.

Anyone from the 413?
>>
Anyone from
>Carlisle

My club only allows one guest at a time, so no meetup there
>>
>>30471667
Massfag here. Hop to get an FID soon, not 21 so can't get pistols or "high capacity weapons".
>>
>>30472088
>FID for bb
I'm this guy
>>30476858
Where were u buying?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.