[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California is lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: platoon-di.jpg (58 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
platoon-di.jpg
58 KB, 650x400
It's fucking over for us /k/ Brown just signed off on the bullet button ban as a part of the bulk. AR's and AK's are effectively finished here. here.http://www.capradio.org/articles/2016/07/01/brown-to-act-on-gun-bills-friday/
>>
>>30467409
It just means we'll have to switch over to ARMaglocks over BBs. Not saying it doesn't fucking suck, but if your AR is currently compliant, you don't need to nor should get rid of it.
>>
CalGuns needs to sue, immediately.
>>
>>30467458
They are, one post said by the end of the day they will have something put together.
>>
>>30467446
How long before they're no longer grandfathered in?
>>
Sue the fucker. He doesn't have the right. The legislature doesn't have the right. They have passed a law in contrary to a higher law that governs THEM.
>>
File: 1467313220638.jpg (305 KB, 1100x490) Image search: [Google]
1467313220638.jpg
305 KB, 1100x490
Time to move and live in my truck

Fuck this state
>>
>>30467409
>Caring about your cuckrifle
>When you won't even be able to afford to shoot anything at all.

I feel like the ammo one needs more attention. CA is literally about to be only people shooting bolt action.22LR at, like, 50c a round.
>>
What if I have an 80% that has a bullet button?
>>
>>30467498

So....you're pro-federalism? Over states rights?

Conundrum we have right here. Federal powers are how we lost most rights, past 15years states have been trying to reverse that, good or bad.
>>
>>30467482
They aren't according to these new laws (i.e. banning all standard cap mags regardless of how long you've owned them).
Simply stating that you can still configure an AR to be compliant with this new BS law. The ARMaglock for example, requires you to break open the action to release a mag. You can also still alternatively go featureless still but that is a bit harder for some of us with ARs setup in a way where certain features aren't easily removable, i.e. pin/welded muzzle device.
>>
>>30467569
Federalism is the only logical solution in the US, "state's rights" gets nothing but civil wars, endless court battles and utterly retarded laws.
>>
>>30467553
How the fuck is a database of ammunition owners supposed to work? Up here in Canada we couldn't even get a long-rifle registry functional.
>>
Rent small storage space in your neighbor state, based Arizona for about $50pm

Keep fun guns there. It's only 2hrs away
>>
>>30467569
Tenth Amendment.

States only have the right to things not covered elsewhere in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

14th Amendment

Fuck the 10th and the States, National trumps all.

2nd Amendment
Congress shall not infringe.

National isn't supposed to restrict arms. Federal supremacy of the 10th and 14th amendments.

therefore state and lower level gun control is unconstitutional.
>>
>>30467605
Fuck that shit, I'm just moving there if lawsuits fail.
Fuck Brown, fuck everybody.
>>
>>30467599
I would rather let the cucks live in commiefornia, and still be able to keep my funs in more based states
>>
File: Jefferson+seal+new[1].jpg (22 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson+seal+new[1].jpg
22 KB, 200x194
>>30467654
there is another way.
>>
>>30467532
...did he actually say that? I don't know what's real anymore.
>>
>>30467678
It's
>The current year
Who needs that dusty old constitution any more?

Yes he did.
>>
File: 1465969899301.gif (2 MB, 420x275) Image search: [Google]
1465969899301.gif
2 MB, 420x275
>>30467619

Ah, right, noted.
>>
>>30467603
By making ammo 4-5 times more expensive to cover for it.

Easy to register everyone who buys ammo when nobody can afford to buy ammo.
>>
>>30467674

Sadly I don't think anyone in northern Cali has the fight in them. Just like pretty much everyone in Oregon east of Bend would probably rather be Idahoans but never make any effort to change anything. Instead they just sit around bitching about how Portland shits all over them. As far as anyone is concerned nowadays the states are set.
>>
Why don't you fucking use the 2nd as it was meant and remove some of these wannabe tyrants?
>>
File: 1453130824571.png (47 KB, 1710x840) Image search: [Google]
1453130824571.png
47 KB, 1710x840
>>30467674
I have never heard of this and I now want it to happen. Shamefully, it would probably be quickly destroyed by refugees of the Pacific Coast's bullshit, but by God is that the area I want to live in with all my damn rights.
>>
>>30467770
Because there's a fine line between tyranny and democracy that just isn't in your favor. If you shoot yhe latter, then YOU are the tyrant
>>
>>30467770
>state is 20% white
>>
>>30467763
Yeah, that's the sad part.

We really, really, really need some kind of reform in the way votes are counted. Of course, the way it's gerrymandered, the shitfucking asshole Democrats would never let it happen, because it serves to EXCLUSIVELY help them. However, I have for a long time wanted a system where large population centers have their votes count less after a point, or makes the others around them count more.

Some kind of bell curve, maybe. Or a cap on electoral votes per population. It's just an objective, awful fact that there's so many states wherein millions of people over thousands of miles whose entire state legislature is dominated by a few other million people sitting in fifty miles of land, and it's a damned travesty for state rights. And I don't even just mean it because it keeps making people do things I don't like, though that helps.

>>30467770
We aren't in dire enough straits to do that, yet. Sadly, this is still a huge issue in public discourse and perception, and if we start assassinating politicians with guns (As many of them might deserve), we're just playing straight into the hands of gun control advocates and screwing ourselves over. Win the battle, lose the war and all that.
>>
>>30467446

That is NOT the fucking solution.

>Can't have a weapon with a magazine that can release without a tool

Oh, well instead of actually fighting this law we will just make a bullet tip a "tool" and get around the ambiguous wording of the law. Gee, liberals are sooooooo dumb.

>No, when we said "tool" what we meant was, like, you would have to actually take the weapon apart and remove like a screw or something. Like, you can remove the fixed magazine in a Mosin nagant rifle, but not in any sort of convenient or quick way. That's what we meant, we wanted to prevent the ability to remove and quickly insert a new magazine of ammunition. So we are passing a new law that helps to get rid of the ambiguity and upholds the spirit of the law already on the books.

Oh no /k/ the evil liberals figured out our MASTERFUL plan. Instead of fighting these new laws let's just use another method of mag release that will surely never be banned!
>>
>>30467852
>>30467672
States rights is a flawed, broken notion based around a time when messages would take days or weeks to reach the national capital, and travelling between states took an equally long time. In the current era of near-instant communication and being able to drive through multiple states in a day (and needing a fucking legal textbook to work out the different laws you need to comply with, to say nothing of cops who specifically target vehicles from out-of-state), it's goddamn retarded,
>>
>>30467799
Subversion of the constitution is not democracy, it's treason.
>>
>>30467910
And the founding father said it was not only legal, but a DUTY, to arrest/kill them for Treason.

Those were men. Today....well, we all know...
>>
>>30467900
Fuck off you fucking commie. I have to fucking deal with you shits coming over to my state and driving with your shitty ways and cali plates. You're absolutely fucking deluded and straight up fucked in the head if you think Arizona's just gonna roll over like that. We've always had our own constitution and been proud of that, so kindly take your big government and shove it as far up your ass as you'd like
>>
File: qNNunBL.png (340 KB, 331x438) Image search: [Google]
qNNunBL.png
340 KB, 331x438
>>30467969
You appear to be missing my point.
>>
File: killusall.png (80 KB, 1982x1133) Image search: [Google]
killusall.png
80 KB, 1982x1133
>>30467674
>>30467783
Where do I sign up?
>>30467763
Oh they've got the fight. They've also got reinforcement from the South.

We can make the best coast great again.
>>
>>30468003
No it's pretty fucking clear. You're exactly like those niggers that say the 2nd is outdated and that the founding fathers had muskets in mind

Kill your fucking self you traitorous commie piece of shit and get the fuck out of my country if you hate it so much
>>
>>30468041
What I'm saying, you goddamned retard, is that federal supremacy would result in less creeping restriction from stales like California and New York, because instead of swinging a few seats in the state legislature, the anti-everything types would need to completely overtake the federal-level system, which just isn't happening.
>>
>>30468041
Different anon but it is outdated because people can't speak basic fucking English anymore. We need to make it very clear what it is and that it's a right that shall not be infringed upon.
>>
>>30468089
And why the fuck would we hand that over to the feds? Are you fucking deluded in thinking that they'll actually write that shit in? No fuck you. State rights are the last and final stand for this fight and we'll only lose because of retards like you

>>30468091
Then vote and do something instead of whining about what happens in your shithole state and then wish the same sort of retards in office to be able to do shit at a federal level, affecting everyone
>>
File: 1444865275799 (1).jpg (217 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1444865275799 (1).jpg
217 KB, 1920x1200
>>30467900
>>30468003
Nah, you're a cunt. You're like the faggots that say we need to change the 2nd because they wrote it in the era of muskets.

Yeah, those might have been part of the reasons. Yes, there is some federal preemption of laws. But fact is, the 10th Amendment exists, and I don't know what mad bullshit you think where "oh God I need multiple legal textbooks to figure out basic laws!" but that isn't the case.

Yes, sometimes it leads to shitty situations, whether through law or the abuse of the law. However, I find state law to be a great force for the people of a region against whatever they don't like federally, and a net good.

Hell, it was kind of built-in as a compromise in the very formation of the system of our entire nation, Executive, Legislative, and Judicial, after the Articles of Confederation. The system, by and large, works. If something real bad happens with state law, it goes up and up until it hits the Supreme Court and gets ruled on federally, and that's fine. Until then, it caters well to the constituents much better than strict Federalism ever could.

The failure of Federalism, of Globalism, is that everyone has different wants and needs. Do you think, wherever you live, that they want the same thing in Canada? The UK? Iraq? India? This goes on a smaller scale, states. Does the guy in Georgia want the EXACT SAME LEGISLATURE on guns, taxes, road law, etc. etc., as another in New York? Hell, does a Californian in L.A. want the same shit as some dude off in the sticks in Arizona, less than five hours away? Fuck no!

You claim Federalism is some great solution, and it's not. For all our bitching on the commies out in California fucking up a beautiful state, imagine them pulling their bullshit on a national scale (More than they already do) with the guys in Michigan, Mass., NY, Seattle, etc., and the rest of the union has ZERO recourse. Fuck that.

Ran out of space. States rights for life.
>>
>>30468124
I'm not the retard shitting on states rights. We're fucking voting wherever possible against the state and trying to get this shit handled while stopping the spread to others.

Keep up your end of the deal and drown out Cali immigrants.
>>
>>30467569
If enforcing inalienable rights outlined in the constitution counts as federalism, then yes.
>>
>>30467553
If anything needs more attention its the fact that they just made it illegal to own a magazine with a larger capacaty than 10 REGUARDLESS of when you got it.
>>
>>30468124
Fuck you.

Siding with antigun shits whining about state tyranny instead of WINNING the fucking CULTURE WAR.

You fucking nigger.
>>
>>30468136
The 2nd Amendment is a federal agreement and a law.

You literally hate the 2nd amendment.
>>
File: I don't know guys.jpg (49 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
I don't know guys.jpg
49 KB, 480x434
>>30468089
see, since I wrote this while you said that,
>>30468136

No, it would be the exact OPPOSITE. With gun control as an example, State's Rights let us fight this as a piecemeal, 50-front war, and we can do the small battles just fine. If it was all federal, all these bullet buttons and feature bans would be coming in FEDERALLY, EVERYWHERE. You would get MORE creeping bullshit, because of kneejerk reactions and this legislature, presumably, in some Federal system, getting voted on like state proposals do, getting passed with no recourse, period, try again next time, you lose you crazy evil monstrous redneck racist xenophobic gun nuts. Game over.

We need states rights, for a lot of reasons, and your reasons against are pretty fucking simple and moronic.

Also, state's rights and the 10th are written into the Constitution, hard-wired, so good luck getting 2/3rds of Congress to agree with your tripe to repeal it. Have fun.

>>30468091
Yeah, it's not outdated at all to me, it's pretty damn clear. But because these assholes try to misuse old parlance to their own ends, I would be A-OK with a rewording that says "The right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, in any way, no gun control, go fuck yourselves."
>>
>>30467409
I've stood and dough. Called e-mailed written done everything except March up there and demand to meet him face to face.

All for nothing. We were never gonna win in California. They hate the rest of America. They back doors all these new laws and no one voted on them. California's legislation is out for themselves and is the biggest example of the cancer in our society I can think of.

Sorry guys...I gotta go. My family can't afford to live here anymore. I can't stand the politics. And I won't be branded a criminal for trying to own the tools to defend them.

Just so you all know.... I fought. And I'll start fighting again when I get to my new home. They won't stop. Ever. And neither will i. But I need to be someplace where I'm not the only voice shouting against a brick wall. I'm sorry.
>>
>>30467876
Stripper clips?
>High capacity assault clips
>>
>>30468231
Need to add "GUNS FOR EVERYBODY" to that.
>>
>>30468198
Think you got the wrong guy bub

>>30468222
Then fucking man up you pathetic excuse for a gun owner and fucking keep voting no on gun control bills. But states rights are states rights and if you want to get rid of them you'll have to fucking come and take them. There's more to those than just guns and providing a de-facto federal policy because it's "outdated" is fucking commie talk. The 2nd is a right and ultimately it's SCOTUS who decides whether or not to back states' decisions or not. Don't fucking even let it get to that point because then it's irreversible with the current cast of idiots up there

G E T F U C K E D
>>
>>30468237
So did I, I even sent him hand written mail. All for nothing.
>>
File: 1375647687230.gif (801 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
1375647687230.gif
801 KB, 250x170
>>30468222
Did I say, anywhere, that I hate Federal law? No, I said I love State's Rights. Not that I want the fucking Articles of Confederation back, fuck the fed, state sovereignty now.

You know, a Federal structure and law can co-exist with State law. You know, as we have now. As we formed this nation on with the Constitution. As it's worked for like 200 years. I like that structure.

Go fucking read a book, read the Federalist papers, and learn about what the Articles of Confederation are, then come back and blather on about Federalism. Christ on a crutch.
>>
>>30468277
This is why everybody rightfully hates you niggers. Even the cyan haired libtard dykes have more balls than you if they can go protest shit day and night for shit they don't stand with. Don't fucking leave that state because nobody wants you
>>
Cuck Brown vetoed the Ghost gun bill though.

In a veto message, the governor wrote that while he appreciates the intent of Assembly Bill 1673, which aimed to eliminate the proliferation of so-called "ghost guns" without serial numbers, he believes the actual wording of the bill is unduly vague.

source: http://www.mercurynews.com/california/ci_30080186/california-gun-laws-jerry-brown-signs-some-new
>>
So I need another license and background check for ammo for a gun that I already had a license and background check for? Perfect fucking sense, good job moonbeam.
>>
>>30467554
Ghost guns are still fine. Brown vetoed that shit, surprisingly.
>>
>>30468372
but you would have to register a ghost ar15?

because it has a bullet button?

I think we just got rekt hard
>>
>>30468388
>registering something that doesn't exist
>>
>>30467409
What do we do if we already have a bullet button rifle or pistol?
>>
>>30468420
Hope that there will be a grandfather provision in the bill or else uncomply.
>>
>>30468237
I feel you bro, I am also out. I have been fighting to good fight here for 8 years. I am fucking done. I am attending law school in a free state, and then I am going to stay there and continue to fight the good fight.

We need more pro gun lawyers and legislators.
>>
>>30468388
see>>30468400

But yes, that would be the intent of the registration laws.

I am fucking out of here though. I will not abide by these laws. I fought the good fight and I have fought the losing battle for years. I am done. I am moving to a free state where I can keep fighting the good fight and still have my rights without fear of becoming a felon because some liberals don't like our constitution.

>muh constitution was written by men, flawed men
>we need to rewrite it
>but we are not flawed men that could also make mistakes. We are liberals, and therefore we are perfect.

^Shit that liberals believe
>>
>>30468310
Fuck you. We'll take em.

AZ here. Come to the promised land guys. Bring your families and your businesses and your money. Bring your rage and disappointment. Help build our state and shore up our political clout. Bring the message of the refugee. Spread the lesson that the corruption is real. We will listen. Make a new home, a new life, where people like you are wanted.
>>
>>30468492
No fuck you. If they can't take their state back they don't deserve our sand and heat. Let them rot in the streets.
>>
>>30468492
You mean like all the chinks at ASU that still fought off campus carry and actually came from a communist country? No, eat shit and die. Actually why don't you go fuck off over there?
>>
>>30468509
>if a handful of people cannot outfight the 30 million liberals, they should just stay with the liberals and suffer

Must be nice having been born in a state that wasn't cucked.

Fuck you, we will restart our lives somewhere else, as suggested by
>>30468492

We will bring our businesses, provide jobs, we will vote to strength our rights, and we will help be a barrier against the swarms of liberals who are ever spreading.

Liberals ruin their states with their disastrous policies, and then try to go to red states because those states have the strong economies. Then the liberals achieve a critical mass and destroy the red states after a while.

You should be welcoming anyone who strengthens your red states.
>>
>>30468509
>>30468521
Not that guy, but while I agree that, generally, the Californian transplants, in particular, are a devious melanoma upon every state they go and try and make it more like the shithole they "fled," I would also say that guys like >>30468454
>>30468485
don't sound like those particular jackasses.

The sad fact, especially with this current step of de-facto SCARY RIFLE BAN and FUCKING AMMUNITION LICENSING AND REGISTRATION, there are probably a lot of legitimately good guys who have legitimately been fighting for this for so long that are just done now. They've been outnumbered by a bunch of liberals, uneducated, uncaring idiots who don't know their ass from their elbow, and asshole illegal immigrants in Sanctuary cities voting blue thanks to motor voter, and they've just had enough.
>>
File: 1466202872966.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1466202872966.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>30468400
>going to pound your ass prison because some fucking pig wants good boy points with the chief pig

I would rather be safe than anally sorry
>>
>>30468557
Our black folk and plenty of hispanics are on our side. If you can't win your culture war then there's no welcoming niggers like you
>>
>>30468592
And this is why you lost

Everyone in this thread saying how "oh it's unfair for everyone to be hateful against commiefornians" take a look. This is the kind of eunuch that votes there. They cave under pressure to appease their liberal friends and don't stand for freedom

This is why California should stay in California
>>
>>30467409

This SUCKS.
>>
>>30467409
At least he vetoed the really scary ones like letting coworkers get you put on a list and forbidding 80% lowers. We need to make sure Gav gets no where near Sacramento.
>>
How long before Phil comes in here and posts about revolution before sitting down like a pussy?
>>
>>30468610
If they come for my guns im gonna make some fucking widows and orphans
>>
>>30468237
RIP california.

It's not too late for oregon, Washington is borderline.

I thought this shit was shot down, did they force it through again? These are the same Fuckers that sat on the floor right?

How do we charge people with treason? The feds wont.
>>
>>30468246
Sks becomes the hero California needs
>>
>>30468595
Go eat a dick you fucking uneducated fuckwit.

Our latinos only give a shit about one fucking thing: amnesty. Who offers that? Liberals. So the MAJORITY RACE IN THE STATE VOTES OVERWHELMINGLY DEMOCRAT. And then the black people also vote Democrat, they are all about free entitlements and light prison sentences. So what a surprise that a racial population that has been successfully electorally captured by Democrats for decades continues to vote Democrat.

Gee, that sure it weird, right? it's almost like every single white voter in the state could vote Republican, and we would still lose.

And since California has shit like San Francisco, LA, and Sacramento we have even more strong liberal populations that overrule everyone who doesn't want gun control.

Weird. It's like California also have voting districts drawn by democrats so that even strong republican areas are divided up and weakened so as to ensure Democrat victory even without the votes to legitimately achieve victory otherwise.

it's almost like the deck is stacked entirely against Republicans and gun owners in California.

In fact, it's almost like you are so scared of muh Commiefornian boogiemen that you are too stupid to release that some of us are your strongest allies because we know EXACTLY how these gun control laws feel to live under, whereas you don't have a fucking clue.
>>
>>30468253
>>30468231
Add in the right to fucking carry too. I should be able to conceal carry in any fucking state I want. This shouldn't be a state issue.
>>
>>30468610
>one guy is a cuck, so all Californians must give in easily and bend over for their liberal overlords

Give me a break. Millions of us are going to refuse to comply with these unconstitutional laws. I for one am leaving because I have been fighting too hard for too long to keep watching this shit happen. Time to regroup in a state nearby California and help bolster their defenses so the next wave of liberal migrants can be successfully repulsed.

Constitutional Carry
No registration
Repeal the NFA
Full auto funs and suppressors for everyone
Own whatever the fuck you want
Liberals can and should choke on a dick and die
>>
>>30468685
I do have a clue. I hail from Venezuela, and have been in more actual scuffles for freedom than your sorry ass has ever been in. I worked my ass off to get to where I'm at and love my new home. my family's pro gun and so are our friends, who're latinos from all over. And a lot of vietnamese folk I know are also pro gun as fuck. I know what socialism and communism is like and I also know that you cunts are a bunch of emasculated faggots that give up at the first sign of hardship. I've yet to see a SINGLE pro gun protest

Why don't you round up all your pro gun blacks and latinos and block a road like the blm niggers and flaunt your diversity? Fight fire with fire. You guys are losing a culture war because you want to
>>
File: &change.jpg (284 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
&change.jpg
284 KB, 680x1024
It's time for the Dorner to return.
>>
>>30468742
>i'm Venezuelan

Oh, so you abandoned your county instead of fighting the good fight and chose the easy route by fleeing straight to the United States

Go fuck yourself, you fucking hypocrite.

>go get pro gun latinos and blacks and protest

Yeah, sure are lots of those here. Oh wait...they won't go anywhere near anything that is remotely Republican in nature and since gun control is what their liberal overlords are demanding, they give in and vote for it to get their gibbmedats.

You're an idiot and you don't understand how California works or how bad it is here.
>>
>>30468724
i'm staying in CA with my guns. I am used to being a felon.

t. a person with a few RADlock AR's
>>
>>30468777
>Get tossed an idea to fight still
>"too much effort won't do it"

This is why you lost
>>
>>30468742
Kek.

>leaves his country and flees instead of staying and fighting
>tells people from other shit places that they should stay and fight instead of also leaving like he did

Sure is summer here
>>
>>30468761
Why so he can celebrate? That piece of shit wanted gun control.
>>
File: 1466131965503.jpg (235 KB, 621x622) Image search: [Google]
1466131965503.jpg
235 KB, 621x622
>>30467409
>mfw Canadia is more free than 'Murica
>>
>>30468777
Except I actually did shit when I could and only got out because I was concerned for my family. I bet you've never been to a single political event in your life and only bitch from your computer

and like I said, this is why you get your pro gun minorities to help in the fight. The fact of the matter is you're giving up without doing a single fucking thing and that's why everyone rightfully hates and pities you
>>
>just ordered my first ak this morning
>in about a week I'll walk into my lgs
>I'll hand Rick $20 cash and my ccw
>Rick will copy my ccw and store the copy in some box he has outback that he doesn't send to any gov agency
>Rick will give me my gun, I'll say goodbye and walk out with my new fun
Feels good living in a free state, and to think we're fucking neighbors
>>
>>30468777
The black panthers had more balls than you ever will
>>
>>30468792
>implying that we haven't been incredibly vocal and haven't been fighting against gun control for fucking years, and have at best been able to achieve stalls on certain laws for a year or two

You clearly do not have the foggiest idea how voting districts in California are drawn. Our voice basically doesn't matter, because they draw districts so as to prevent anyone other than Democrats from winning office.

So anyone who even sounds remotely like a Republican is automatically shut down because they can afford to tell us to fuck off, our votes literally do not matter. Our letters, our phone calls, our emails, none of it matters.

Open carry is illegal here (thanks Brown) so protests get us v&. The last time that kind of shit flew, the Black Panthers bum rushed Governor Reagan and the state Senate with guns and started threatening everyone. Lo and behold, anti-gun laws followed immediately and have continued to generate steam ever since, and gun owners have been thrown into prison and made into felons for non crimes that are newly invented by liberals so as to take away our guns AND our voting rights.

It's almost as if Democrats have taken a long, long time and done everything that they can to disenfranchise and disarm people.
>>
>>30468834
This is where that 2nd amendment thing kicks in you fucking faggot. It happened in Athens and worked.
>>
>>30468809
>muh ad hominem

I am more politically active than any single person I know. I have been fighting this shit for years, you have no fucking idea you little bitch.

Some of us are concerned for our families now that our rights are being attacked and the state is trying to turn us all into criminals. The state wants to rob us our of right to self defense. The state wants us to be at the mercy of fucking latinos and blacks. Sure was fun fighting with them at Trump rallys. Sure was fun watching those latinos wave Mexican flags and smash our cars and attack us because of how hardcore Democrat they are. Sure was fun watching them get away with it every single time.

You probably haven't fought for anything in your life. You sound like you fled before you considered standing your ground.

We aren't giving up without a fight you fucking retard. You have no idea what you are talking about. Go the fuck back to Venezuela m8. You sound like you're a tough guy, you should head back and single handedly bring them back from socialism and communism and restore gun rights.

Go ahead mate, you make it sound so easy.
>>
>>30468818
They also had the law on their side, you fucking faggot. After that our laws were changed so that they couldn't do that shit anymore. Surprise, the black panthers backed off and didn't try that shit again afterwards.

It's almost like they didn't actually have more balls, they simply had more rights and remained within their legal right to carry guns into the capital and senate buildings.
>>
>>30468861
Lol, what are you fucking talking about? Athens, Greece? Yeah, sure is freedom there.

Athens, Georgia? Gee, a widely pro gun state does pro gun stuff? Holy fucking shit, stop the presses guys.
>>
The best way to fight this bs in CA Is to play up the next mass shooting that happens in CA
>>
>>30467569
So you're saying we shouldn't have a national constitution, and states should be able to pass laws outlawing freedom of speech, right to bear arms, etc?
>>
>>30468892

Athens, TN. Look it up before you reply like a faggot
>>
>>30467910
Is it? The constitution isn't infallible, nor is it permanent. If the masses want to see change, then who are you to stop them?
>>
>>30468892
>Battle of Athens, TN
>Local Sheriff is corrupt as fuck and rigs an election.
>Townspeople, mostly WW2 vets, and possibly drunk, decide they have had enough of Sheriff's bullshit.
>People lay siege to the police department demanding he step down.
>Sheriff is finally arrested.
>>
>>30469527
>Athens, TN
I've been trying to remember the town and event for a long while now. Thanks anon.
>>
Damn dude ya'll csnt do shit in california

Its so nice out there and i love it.

If it werent for the hipsters and the traffic and the high taxes and outrageous property prices and the shitty laws and... ya know what... that place fucking sucks.
>>
>>30469482
Then call a constitutional convention and stop being a treasonous faggot. Seriously, go live in England, it has everything you and your kind want, go there and leave us alone. I know you have a pathological need to help(read: get off on imposing your will on others via the apparatus of the state)us but we do not want or need your help. So go live in England, and if those of us left should descend into barbarism, then you can look down your noses at us and say "I told you so." because I know you pieces of human shit love feeling superior to others.
>>
I don't understand why everyone is focused on the bullet button ban.

The worst one that got approved by far is the background checks on ammo sales which has even more far-reaching consequences than the bullet button shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 893x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 893x720
Being Californian is sufferring. Why did my ancestors stay in CA to build the Golden Gate Bridge?
>>
File: prince william.jpg (106 KB, 613x459) Image search: [Google]
prince william.jpg
106 KB, 613x459
>>30468627
Not long now that you have summoned him.
>>
File: 1428891961887.jpg (10 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
1428891961887.jpg
10 KB, 180x210
>>30470350
>tfw parents fell for the California meme
Granted it's better than living in Hawaii but that's not saying much.
>>
Can't another state bring in a National Guard or State Defense Force and intervene or something? I wouldn't mind invading California under my governor's orders
>>
>>30470350
Because they saw that something great could be built here, they had a dream. They did not foresee the perversion of their dream into a nightmare, that their children's children would become second class citizens, and have everything they hold dear to them, stolen by the stroke of a pen.
>>
>>30470350
Be glad you can still own firearms at the moment. The commonwealth is fucked with unobtanium process on acquiring firearms here.
>>
>>30470385
Fucking do it, I will be your man on the inside. Airdrop me a laser designator and I will gladly paint artillery targets for you. I ask only that when you begin the L.A. campaign you leave Space Mountain unmolested.
>>
>>30470452
>I ask only that when you begin the L.A. campaign you leave Space Mountain unmolested.
kek
>>
>>30470484
Space Mountain is no laughing matter. Best ride at Disneyland, hands down. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain come close though.
>>
File: 20160206_003145.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160206_003145.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Tried to make my own thread regarding this but no one is posting.

Six new laws infringing upon the natural right of self defense and self determination were signed into effect today. The once great state of California has taken yet another step in the direction of an Orwellian authoritarian government. If a total monopoly on the means of coercive force is held by the state, then it is impossible for the state to exists by the true consent of the governed.
It should be considered that since the 90's firearms homicides have been steadily declining in this country. When our government passes laws, it is important that we ask why, as opposed to asking why not. There is obviously a gun control agenda, and it is increasingly dubious as to whether its primary concern is the safety and lives of citizens, or the disarmament and political disenfranchisement of the population.
Senate Bill 1235 requires individuals to submit to a background check and be entered into a state database in order to purchase ammunition. Sellers of ammunition will be required to hold an ammunition vendor's license. All transfers of ammunition will be required to be recorded by the license holder with the purchaser's name, address, and phone number. This creates a statewide registry of citizens who have bought ammunition legally.
>>
>>30470578
>Senate Bill 1235 requires individuals to submit to a background check and be entered into a state database in order to purchase ammunition. Sellers of ammunition will be required to hold an ammunition vendor's license. All transfers of ammunition will be required to be recorded by the license holder with the purchaser's name, address, and phone number. This creates a statewide registry of citizens who have bought ammunition legally.

Why not stock up in Nevada and bring it back to CA? Can't you legally bring it across state lines anyway?
>>
>>30470610
honestly i expect reloading supplies and equipment to be sold out for a long time in the near future
>>
>tfw Oklahoma

http://www.ccso-ok.us/DocumentCenter/View/49 The stance of our country sheriff.

I remember when I took my CCW class, the guy told us that the sheriff here keeps the names of people with CCW in two safes and only he has the keys to both. He keeps them in halves, names in one, and other info in another I think. I think one safe is hidden somewhere, too.
>>
>>30467852
Large, dense urban population centers need to be their own electoral districts. Make them city-states within our states, so politicians have to do more than appeal to urban hipsters to win an entire state's electoral votes.

Or just make all elections proportional, from the top down. No more winner-take-all, which is basically slight majority disenfranchises the slight minority at this point.
>>
>>30470519
Space mountain is a god damn national treasure. Nv here. Will send a few good men over to guard it
>>
>>30470714
>No more winner-take-all

Please this, I am tired of not having my vote matter because 50 percent plus one guy decided that I voted for the other guy instead. The way it is now staying home and masturbating is a better use of my vote.
>>
>>30470452
>>30470519
>>30470826
you people, I like
>>
>>30468521
>using non-american libtarded chinesr foreigners as your measuring stick

All the mall ninja progun surgeon and engineer chinks here are way better.
>>
>>30467446
Read it again, kiddo.

There is no way around it. The rifles are now contraband.
>>
>>30470452
Oh boy do I have some bad news for you...

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/attractions/disneyland/hyperspace-mountain/

Now it's a bastardized Star Wars 2016™ version of its previous self
>>
>>30468270
Or you could just have the fucking feds smash all the liberal states gun laws and have proguns DOMINATING the entire country and cramming millions of now legal scary rifles in the hands of millions of liberated progun converts.

Its like you enjoy being actually retarded.

No GOVERNMENT gets to be tyrannical even on the state level and no MINORITY like the liberal population of California gets to decide the laws of the entire country.

Fuck that. If they want to try that shit they can give rebelling a shot. And then get fucking raped faster then Sherman did the South.

You are a legitimate unamerican nigger if you try and protect the fucking concept of state tyranny and relabeling it as 'states rights'.
>>
>>30468287
You are supporting the states breaking federal law, which ironically is the one that protects the rights of americans to bear arms.
>>
>>30468742
You're a fucking hypocrite. Fucking seriously. I've been coming to /k/ for almost eight years, now. I don't post unless I have something to contribute. Well, here's my contribution, pigfucker:

>ANY Protests will label us radicals.
Should we try to use their own playbook against them, they will hit us with their "left arm" - the Media - and hurt us more.
Example: Open Carry protests resulted in Open Carry being BANNED.

>The Hispanic and Black populations are completely owned by the DNC.
They give the Hispanics amnesty, OUR PROSPERITY, de facto citizenship, and OUR TAX DOLLARS for FREE. They give the majority of Blacks (who are "poor" or want to stay on the Dole, because they're convinced WHITEY OWES US) all the Welfare money they can scam out of the system, and DO ALMOST NOTHING to enforce Welfare violations against them.

>The Electorate is stacked against us.
All districts in CA are drawn by those in power. In this case, the DNC, who cut up and carve out Republican areas to PREVENT US FROM HAVING FAIR ELECTIONS. Even then, the few true Conservative politicians we do have are too few in number to prevent a DNC SUPERMAJORITY that can pass ANY LAW THEY WANT.

>The DNC's end game is as much gun control as possible.
Lip service to the 2A - we may be lucky to own Muskets, and 20 balls carved from stone (because all metals are poison, amirite?!) at a time. If they don't claim Musket *Balls* are sexist and ban them anyway.
See Also: Gavin Newsome

>Court cases take years. And money.
At the speed that the court process takes, tt's going to be a decade before any of these laws are brought before the USSC. The 9th Circuit Court is so heavily Liberal, they would never rule fairly - only politically. Add to that the cost? Most of us can't afford it. Or afford to try.
And! If this even works? They can still pass all the laws they want. Or ignore the USSC.

Our only logical solution is to run while we can, wait for Cali to implode, and move back in later.
>>
>>30470945
>>30470945
Try reading it in a different site.

According to abcnews
>People will be allowed to keep weapons they already own with bullet buttons, which are often referred to as "California compliant."
>>
>>30470851
Those are all one guy. I know because I am that guy.
>>
>>30468372
It was written well enough they'll get it later.
>>
>>30470947
Its the same dope ass ride with different visual projections and sondtrack.

Still worth saving
>>
>>30468673
Someone create a 223 polymer sks.
>>
>>30470947
Seems like that's a limited time thing, Disney just started making sure everyone knows that they own Star Wars now. It will return to normal eventually.
>>
>>30470072

California is pretty much a classic example of comfort creating degeneracy. Take Iceland. Iceland is a barren, God Forsaken, frozen lump of raised seabed in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The best thing about Iceland, as a place, is that you can leave. However, The Icelandic people are some of the best you'll ever meet, because they have to be in order to survive, let alone thrive, in a place like Iceland.

On the other end of the spectrum, you have Brazil. Brazil is an earthly paradise, but everything sucks about it because there are Brazillians living there. California is a lot more like Brazil than it is like Iceland. Most of the problems in the United States come from places that are more geographically and culturally similar to Brazil than they are Iceland.
>>
>>30471188
Western civilization is an artifact of how shitty Europe was to live in.
>>
>>30471188
Doppel dubs of TRUTH.
>>
>>30471188
New York and Detroit and Chicago are shitholes, but nothing like Brazil.
>>
File: get me outta here.png (355 KB, 661x721) Image search: [Google]
get me outta here.png
355 KB, 661x721
I just ordered probably $300 worth of ammo the other day and it all arrived at my doorstep.

Great timing on my part, but fuck me this state's a hot mess.
>>
>>30471385
>Nothing like Brazil
>40% nigger or more
>>
>>30471402
He was talking climates, though
>>
>>30471386
I still want to know how the ammo bill doesn't rape the Commerce Clause. Even the gutless faggots at Calguns haven't mentioned that, though it's obvious and gratuitous as hell.
>>
File: 1465339237485.jpg (78 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465339237485.jpg
78 KB, 576x1024
Are all handguns banned now? Since the law says no more semi autos with detachable mags.

Can you just get a broom handle in cali now? Cali a shit.
>>
>>30470984
>Our only logical solution is to run while we can, wait for Cali to implode, and move back in later.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
See you down in Arizona Bay.
>>
>>30471457
No. For whatever retarded reason, legislation only ever targets rifles, even though 90% of gun deaths result from handguns. Its just living proof on how fucked up it all is
>>
so you cant order ammo online, but what if you have ammo shipped to you? for example, what if you use a forwarding service to buy ammo?
>>
>>30471506
or like in the trucking industry since california is so fucking gay and we have to use finishing services for cali.

What if some nevade/arizona /k/ fag near the border of cali setup his home, or a residence as a mail service.

Individuals could have their online ammo orders delivered and pick them up and pay the resident/business a nominal fee for using the address and storage.
>>
I'd totally be down with an invasion and liberation of Commiefornia.
>>
>>30470989
That's only if they register them. Then they can't transfer them and only transport them directly to and from ranges.
>>
>>30471645
Lets seriously talk about this. Would any /k/ommando actually help us? Could we get a semi-effective fighting force big enough to at least rival the LAPD?

I would join. Fighting a totalitarian government whose sole purpose is just to control the lives of people because they think they hold more importance than them? I'm in.

We just need about 1000 more /k/omrades.
>>
>>30467409

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>30467409
Question, is the Ares SCR banned under these new laws? If not there *some* hope for you poor bastards.

Free market fixes everything folks.
>>
For fuck's sake, I'm just going to sell all my guns and drop this hobby until I can leave this place. I'm tired of being forced to be a lawyer and make sense of all this shit just because I enjoy shooting.

You win, you piece of shit state. You win.
>>
>>30470947
>bastardized
you mean "improved"
>>
>>30471766
It shouldn't be. AB1135 like always goes by a checklist of evil features. As long as you can configure your AR in a way that doesn't define it as a AW, you are good to go without registration. See Section 1 for the list:
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1135

That said if you choose to go featureless, nothing has actually changed in terms of what you are allowed to do.

The only change is that BBs no longer satisfy the requirement for fixed mag because they specifically changed the definition from requiring a tool, to actually having to dissemble the action which the BB doesn't do. Second paragraph:
"The bill would also define “fixed magazine” to mean an ammunition feeding device contained in, or permanently attached to, a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action."

the ARmaglock might satisfy this as it currently does in other states but no guarantee as of yet.
>>
>>30467409
This state is a shit hole. Southern states or bust.
>>
>>30470350
So losers could off themselves from it
>>
>>30470685
>http://www.ccso-ok.us/DocumentCenter/View/49
>tfw I teach the carry licence class
>tfw the CLEET made the test at the end with one special question

>Who controls access to your firearm?

>The police
>The legislature
>YOU

god i love this place...
>>
File: twins copy.jpg (3 MB, 2160x1440) Image search: [Google]
twins copy.jpg
3 MB, 2160x1440
>>30470578
>>30470610
I'm sure you'll need an ammunition vendor's license to bring ammunition into the state over a certain amount. Read the law here:

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1235

Senate Bill 1446 Is an outright ban on the possession of firearm magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds. There is no clause for grandfathering in magazines acquired before the ban. The law reads :
1) Remove the large-capacity magazine from the state.
(2) Prior to July 1, 2017, sell the large-capacity magazine to a licensed firearms dealer.
(3) Destroy the large-capacity magazine.
(4) Surrender the large-capacity magazine to a law enforcement agency for destruction.
Senate Bill 880 and Assembly Bill 1135 expand the state's legal definition of "assault rifle" to include rifles with detachable magazines which are released by the actuation of a "bullet button". A "bullet button" is a specially designed magazine release which requires a small tool to actuate. This expansion bans the unregistered possession of rifles with such specially designed magazine releases. This expansion broadens the scope of the "assault rifle" registry to now include rifles which have devices specifically designed and installed to prevent the expedient reloading of magazines. It should be noted that rifles of all types kill fewer than 500 U.S. citizens each year, while Influenza kills on average 30,000 people annually.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1446

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1135
>>
File: Front copy.jpg (3 MB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
Front copy.jpg
3 MB, 2700x1800
>>30471953

Assembly Bill 1511 criminalizes the lending of a firearm to any individual other than immediate family. Loans are restricted to 30 days in duration and must be infrequent and without regularity. It should be noted that the state of California already bans private sales/transfers of firearms between individuals. All firearms transfers must go through a federally licensed dealer, and as such the vast majority of firearms of all types in California are recorded in a state database along with the personal information of the transferer and transferee. AB 1511 along with the previously instated ban on private sales ensures that the government knows who possesses which firearms at all times.
Assembly Bill 1695 codifies and criminalizes the false reporting of stolen firearms as particular class of misdemeanor which will preclude those convicted from legally purchasing firearms for 10 years after the conviction. It should be noted that precedent and current federal law only disbars citizens from legally purchasing firearms if the individual is a convicted felon.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1511

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1695
>>
>tfw radical leftist
>tfw pro-gun as fuck due to the necessity for an armed populace for the case of the revolution
>tfw liberal fuckwits think they're saving the world
fug
>>
File: 1322259941001.jpg (35 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
1322259941001.jpg
35 KB, 600x443
>>30471978
>radical leftist
>>
>>30471978

>radical leftist

Fucking why?
>>
File: su16ca-1.jpg (23 KB, 634x173) Image search: [Google]
su16ca-1.jpg
23 KB, 634x173
>>30471056
Su-16ca
>>
>>30471995
Because socialism makes sense when you actually know a thing or two about it. Capitalism leads to the situation you see now, where big business and the rich decide policy for all of the people regardless of what they think.

The only solution is a people's revolt, and when that happens arms would likely be useful.
>>
>>30471978
Now when you say leftist...
>>
>>30472028
Maduro, pls.
>>
>>30472028

There is no perfect solution. I'll take the pains of liberty over those of your totalitarian bullshit.
>>
>>30472037
Anarcho-syndicalism over in Catalonia was pretty cool, albeit not a global solution. But yes, as close to a straight democratic solution is the best choice. No vanguard class can be trusted.

>>30472045
>venezuela
>socialism
wew

>>30472050
>totalitarian bullshit
Like I said, no vanguard class can be trusted. Totalitarianism is not congruent with socialism, that's merely something plutocrats have convinced you of in order to make sure you never say no to their system.
>>
>>30472050
Eh, don't get so buttflustered. Lots of kids go through the edgelord socialist phase, most grow out of it.
>>
>>30472050

No, but there is a final one...
>>
File: File_000 (12).jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (12).jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
Good thing I already have the only two rifles I want before they were banned from sale....
>>
>>30472028
>radical left governments never have ruling classes
>muh true socialism has never been tried
>>
>>30472073

Sorry. It just gets to me after a while. I'm tired of watching them win. I'm terrified of the future they're building.
>>
>>30472109
>implying we're winning
neo-liberal cunts creating a globalist corporatocracy are winning, not leftists
>>30472107
every government as of current ends up having a ruling class due to a lack of care from the citizenry
capitalism has been corrupted, socialism has been corrupted, something obviously needs to be tried to stop this from continuing to happen

>>30472081
better hide some pmags in the ground, fella
>>
>>30472155
>something obviously needs to be tried to stop this from continuing to happen
Nothing can be done, anon. Humans are too self-centered.
>>
>>30472171
That is a sad conclusion to come to.
>>
>>30472187
Yep, it really is.

Strangely enough, though I have zero faith in humanity anymore, I still have faith in Democracy. I really can't explain why.
>>
Hey CALI FAGS

Its time to DISOBEY unconstitutional laws.

This is the time where you deluge them in fuck you letters and calls and dare them to fucking come take your shit.
>>
>>30472207

>I really can't explain why.

Because you're stupid as fuck, that's why
>>
File: IMG_4352 (1).jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4352 (1).jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30472155
So what do I do with my issued magazines? Do I just give them back to the Marine Corps?

That is the correct Californian thing to do under these laws, right?
>>
So much for the "muh state's rights" faggots.
>>
>>30472219
Well, I'm still fairly young. I'll probably grow out of it.
>>
>>30472224
I'd say that would be the best thing to do - either that or check with a lawyer to see at which point of disassembly or destruction they are no longer considered to be a magazine. You could maybe partially take them apart only to build them back up later.
>>30472207
I have faith in democracy in the sense that a large group of informed people can do good, but the current state of democracy is quite a disturbing one and I really don't want the response to corporatocracy to be a move to fascism as it seems much of the western world is considering.
>>
This law is so fucking laughable. I know so many people with "grandfathered" extended magazines that they can try all they want to ban them, they're never going to get all of them.
>>
>>30472155
As a socialist, who would you like to see control the means of production of firearms?
>>
>if you leave the state you lose
>if you continue living in the state you lose
Which is it? One of these is the correct answer but you faggots argue about everything.
>>
who other cali/k/uckmandos here went out and bought ar lowers today?

>>30472213
easier said than done. gun owners need to become better organized. that kind of civil disobedience only works if you have safety in numbers, because no one wants to be the only person sticking their neck out and getting arrested. people need to feel assured EVERYONE is disobeying the unconstitutional laws, and that only comes with better organization and awareness
>>
>>30472187
Nature doesn't give a shit about your feelings, it just is.
>>
>>30472069

>Anarchy

>Not even once

I have never met a single anarchist who was all 3 of the following

Genuine
Educated
Over the age of 25

Anarchy is not a social system, it's a transitional state of affairs
>>
>>30472224
you keep them on base and only use them for official purposes in the duties of your job. the same way in california, you cant just be a marine walking around with your issued M16 taking it to a private range or private home
>>
>>30472245
>I really don't want the response to corporatocracy to be a move to fascism as it seems much of the western world is considering
Me too man, it's my greatest fear.
>>
>>30472251
i just talked to multiple people at the gunshop today who said they werent turning theirs in. they straight up laughed when i asked about it
>>
>>30472267
The people, of course. In a socialist society with minimal copyright enforcement, amateur firearms production would be significantly simpler than now and professional production would be dissuaded from tactics intended to increase sales at the expense of the customer.
>>
>>30472245
>I really don't want the response to corporatocracy to be a move to fascism

You sound like the kind of faggot who says trump is fascist, lmao
>>
>>30472270
I really wish the Capitol building in CA would burn to the ground with all the CA legislators and reps who pushed this shut stuck inside along with Gov. Brown.
These bastards are continually shitting all over the consitution.
>>
Californian motorcycle mechanic, Have all my own tools, cert by Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda, BMW, Ducati and Piaggio. 6 years wrenching. Looking for a new place to live. Anyone know a shop that is hiring at a livable wage? Been meaning to get out of california anyway. I am a bit libiral, I'm down with gay rights, abortion and one payer health care. I'm not ok with the cyber security shit thats been going on, the fucked up tax system nor the god damn retarded gun laws my state wants to save me with.
>>
>>30472338
Why wish? Go do it.
>>
>>30472336
Trump isn't fascist, he's an entryist for the far-right community just as Bernie was an entryist for some small bits of leftist discussion. With that said who knows what the fuck Trump's going to do in office, he could end up being the perfect protectionist leftist our society needs right now.

>>30472274
Even so-called anarcho-socialist systems have positions of power for the purpose of organization and regulation of society that can be corrupted - the constant question is how to keep those positions from being corrupted. At this point, I'm not sure how it's possible but the current situation sure isn't fucking working.
>>
>>30472336

He's already talked extensively about racial profiling, curbing journalists ability to criticize the president, and "ignoring" congress to do whatever he wants.

Sounds pretty autocratic to me.
>>
>>30472367

Is this a serious post?
>>
>>30472342
Yeah, either vote against your social principles or vote against your constitutional principles when you move out.

Blue dog dems are dead the the ones walking in their skins are the same strain as Cali Dems.
>>
>>30472367
>He's already talked extensively about racial profiling, curbing journalists ability to criticize the president, and "ignoring" congress to do whatever he wants.
Muslim isn't a race faggot. And I've not seen him say anything like the latter claims you've made.
>>
>>30471683
Site your sources because i didnt read that anywhere.
>>
>>30472408

Implying religious profiling is any better? Or that Trump hasn't ignorantly conflated Arab and Muslim dozens of times already?

On the journalist remarks:
http://www.mercurynews.com/california/ci_30080331/list-gun-bills-signed-vetoed-by-gov-jerry

As for the ignoring congress, I can't find the quotes right this minute, but he stated multiple times in a few rallies earlier in the race (Back when there were still 8000 republicans running) that there were various issues he would overrule congress on.

I'll find the quotes for you shortly.
>>
>>30471903
Nah you're thinking suicide bridge
>>
>>30468814
The fuck you need to show ccw for a rifle, nigga?
>>
>>30472464
Oh no, I wasn't saying it was any better, I was just pointing out that Muslim is not a race.

Either way, thanks for looking for quotes.
>>
>>30471487
Build an AR pistol then
>>
>>30472342
Come on out to vegas. Plenty of auto shops, housing is still pretty damn cheap.

Bought my house like 3 years ago for 195
4 bed 2.5 bath 1500 sqft. For that price in cali it'd be a bedroom closet.
>>
>>30472268

Both. This is a no-win situation.
>>
>>30472600
gas the commies
LEGALLY
>>
>>30472408
He does bring up lyin' dishonest media a lot but I frankly am more worried that he doesn't get why internet privacy is important.

Also regarding congress there are various things he could do that has had precedent ie. Operation Wetback
>>
>>30467569
No you fuck, it's the god damped constitution, you cannot violate it.
It is higher than the federal government as it is the governing document of the US.
States can make whatever laws so long as they do not directly violate the constitution or federal level regulations that are in line with the constitution
>>
File: 20160409_132948.jpg (1 MB, 1592x1161) Image search: [Google]
20160409_132948.jpg
1 MB, 1592x1161
>>30472251
Read the fucking letter of the law. The grandfathered magazines are now illegal to possess.

Senate Bill 1446 Is an outright ban on the possession of firearm magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds. There is no clause for grandfathering in magazines acquired before the ban. The law reads :
1) Remove the large-capacity magazine from the state.
(2) Prior to July 1, 2017, sell the large-capacity magazine to a licensed firearms dealer.
(3) Destroy the large-capacity magazine.
(4) Surrender the large-capacity magazine to a law enforcement agency for destruction.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1446

>>30472267
Socialist BTFO.

>>30472303
Well they should read the law.

>>30472342
Pick a city in another state, google their motorcycle shops, start calling around? Best of luck friend.
>>
Everything is tested in kommifornia before going national
>>
File: 1447213776686.gif (991 KB, 352x265) Image search: [Google]
1447213776686.gif
991 KB, 352x265
>>30472028

Bro. The corruption in Capitalism is from government intervention. Socialism just expands that.

90% of the population is beyond retarded. There is no revolution where the moral things are done.

There is one thing you really need to learn though:
Evolution didn't stop 80,000 years ago. Sub-saharan Africans are significantly less intelligent than Europeans and East Asians.

Think of all the dumb white people you know, and then imagine a society where there aren't really any smart people at all.

IQ is a mostly heritable trait. Stop being a good goy, and start realizing that you've been lied to by almost everyone in society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
>>
>>30467409
Organize a protest. Be angry, rather than defeated.
>>
>>30472332

>The people, of course.

What people? Do you think this socialist utopia is not going to have leaders? You think it can come to pass without some central authority dictating what people can and cannot do?

Do you have any fucking clue what you're advocating?
>>
>>30472332
>socialism
Becuase im paying enough in taxes already. Geeeereeet the fuck out
>>
So is this type of over reach the purpose of the second amendment?
>>
>>30472680
I'd say so.
Then again id say there were a lot more things that should have caused an uproar. But to be real, i dont think anyone will do shit
>>
>>30472643
>Socialism just expands that.
Go look up what socialism is, friend. With that said, I want to stop clogging this thread with politics when we're all supposed to be busy getting pissed about guns getting taken by people indoctrinated by other people pretending to have good intentions.
>>30472663
Read up on what socialism is. Government is not involved with the production of goods in socialist theory, seeing as it is mostly to do with economics. You can still keep representative government if you prefer, or move closer to direct democracy if preferred.
>>30472679
>socialism is government programs
god i hate neoliberals for doing this to discussion
>>
>>30472717
Lie to me and tell me that i wouldnt be taxed more.
>>
>>30472680
More or less.
>>30472704
But is there no alternative to armed revolution?
>>
>>30469482
>Constitution isn't permanent
Unless you make an amendment to the Constitution it's laws are not to be violated or changed or removed.
If you do such, it is treason, not tantamount to treason, it is literally treason.
So if they want it changed, they can motion for a constitutional convention to amend it. Otherwise fuck off the god damn bill of rights.
Just like you're using your first amendment rights to display your idiocy, I'll gladly use my 2nd amendment rights to defend yours.
>>
File: 1462484343264.png (291 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1462484343264.png
291 KB, 680x680
>>30472717

Only one kind of Socialism works, and the people need to be intelligent.
>>
BB Reloaded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XedaFH6pC1o
>>
>>30472725
You wouldn't. You're confusing socialist thought with neoliberal bullshit since it is helpful to both republicans and democrats to demonize socialism.
>>30472728
>But is there no alternative to armed revolution?
Reformism certainly hasn't worked so far. Give a liberal an inch and he'll take a mile.
>>30472736
>national socialism
I don't approve much of nationalism. If only one country makes the swap to socialism, they'll just get slowly choked out by the globalist system currently in place. We need a global worker's revolution to take down the exploiters of all people.
>>
>>30470685
God dammed good man. My eyes got a little misty there at the end.
True patriot.
>>
>>30472766
True enough, but there must SOMETHING /k/alifornians can do to stop this without bloodshed.

I'm not averse to armed revolution, but I feel it should be a last resort.
>>
>>30472766

>We need a global worker's revolution

When are people going to stop with this? How many generations have got to try a stupid idea until they realize it isn't going to work?
>>
>>30468287
Isn't a state just a federation of counties which is a federation of cities which is a federation of homes?
>>
File: 20160319_170603.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160319_170603.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30472739
>http://www.ccso-ok.us/DocumentCenter/View/49
HE CALLS IT A FUCKING ASSAULT WEAPON.

How did he already have this thing designed and ready to release? Fuck this guy, don't buy his shit.
>>
>>30472806
The best thing that can be done within reformism is to get as many people with your beliefs involved in the lower levels of the process. City, county and eventually state offices owned by the people once more could do some good to give power back to us, but at the same time the power of corporate media and federal government can be hard to break through. Not to mention that California is filled with liberal faggots who think that they're doing a good thing for the world when they give some child in south-east asia a slightly better sweatshop job, it's hard to break through that mentality as well.

>>30472839
When the system we're in starts working as people say it is supposed to, I'll stop looking for alternatives.
>>
>>30470984
The problem that comes with abandoning hope and leaving is it allows the CA precedent to expand and take root. It allows the totalitarian rule to spread and infect other states.
The only way to stop it and fix it is to organize and make a stand in unison across the state at each and every capitol. Thousands of people. Each and every gun owner to march on the Capitol and demand the unconstitutional laws be repealed and no longer enforced and for those who allowed them to be out into place to step down or to arrest them.
That would be the only solution that will work.
The added benefit is it would remind the government to fear The People and that it exists only to serve The People.
>>
>>30472860
he had that thing prototyped years ago because this is the 8th time the bill was introduced. not even kidding.

and that lower is a CARAW, legally an assault weapon as defined in CA law.
>>
>>30472860
The design has been around since the last wave of bills got vetoed. Currently available as the ARmaglock from a different manufacturer.

That "guy" is actually the same person who did the original BB and he is announcing it now because this shit just passed. That way at the very least, we will have to wait at least another year before they can close this new "loophole" as well. It wouldn't have helped us if they announced this while the bill was still being worked on or voted upon.
>>
>>30470984

If you want to move, I can't argue with your logic. You have the finances. It's an easier solution.

But I've been watching the abortion debate for a decade in Texas. Regardless of your stance on abortion, I cannot think of a less unfriendly state than Texas to the concept.

Protests matter. Writing congress people matters. Writing local city councils matters way more than state or federal.

The SCOTUS matters as well. Consider that the 9th circuit court gets overturned in 8 out of 10 cases.

Whatever b.s. they create now, I promise they will make it even worse when there is no one left to complain.
>>
File: 1341583049207.jpg (51 KB, 448x488) Image search: [Google]
1341583049207.jpg
51 KB, 448x488
I need to invest in bringing shovels and water tight containers to California in bulk.
>>
File: 1445837613478.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445837613478.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>30472766

WATCH the video I sent, and do some more research. You seem smart. Don't rob yourself of the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
>>
File: not_a_coincidence.jpg (57 KB, 900x591) Image search: [Google]
not_a_coincidence.jpg
57 KB, 900x591
>>30472925

Fuck that. Anybody know of any publicly traded ammo dealers on the Nevada/Cali border?
>>
>>30472925
Personally, I need to invest in lots of machining. Always wanted an excuse to get into metalworking.
>>
>>30472342
No, stay their you liberals are destroying the country. Dont ruin the rest of the US
>>
>>30472864

Stop picking shitty alternatives, then. And stop using "My car broke down!" as an excuse to buy another, also broken, car.
>>
>>30472934
I have looked quite a bit into that issue, and I disagree with your conclusion.
>>
>>30472986
What's your personal suggestion for a solution, anon?
>>
>>30472965
Mill + Lathe + Surface Grinder is the start of a small business.
>>
File: 1439647755623.png (592 KB, 1173x1162) Image search: [Google]
1439647755623.png
592 KB, 1173x1162
>>30472994

University sociology classes and the media aren't reliable sources.

Check your privilege cuck.
>>
>>30473005

Revisiting the original Republican (in the original sense) ideals on which the nation was founded, with limited government interference, the states being the primary agents of change/action, and the federal government acting as an international face as opposed to an agent of internal control.
>>
>>30472155
Which lends itself to a left wing dictatorship.
Notice the far left states are all heading toward socialism and fascism.
Notice the EU is exactly the same thing.
Notice WWII Nazi Germany was exactly that.
Gtfo neuvo edumuhcated no true Scotsman retard
>>
Shovel, clear plastic painters drop cloth, grease, duct tape get diggin.
>>
>>30472332
You realise The People being the government and owning production is Post Socialism, aka Communism, and that communism doesn't work.
Ask anyone who lived in a communist or socialist state.
USSR
China
Best Korea
Vietnam
Cuba...
>>
>>30473025
I'm not a liberal, I don't think mass immigration is good for the world but that's for economic reasons. The only way to truly stop mass immigration is to create conditions that no longer incentivize it from certain populations - globalists look to do this by creating an equally poor lower class, I look to do it by creating a secure working class worldwide.

>>30473033
The main problem with moving back to limited government is that businesses are now massively more powerful than they were and have been a consistent threat to democracy for the past century and a half since the civil war ended. Simply limiting federalism will not stop that.

>>30473035
There are no far left states in the world today. Those you would consider far left are globalist capitalists that are having nationalist fascist uprisings because people realize that globalism isn't working, even if they aren't choosing the right answer in my opinion.
>>
>>30473081
socialism is literally the people owning the means of production
that is the definition of socialism, friend
go look it up
>>
>>30472348
I live in OH now. Joined the army in '09 and got out and stayed the fuck away from CA since NC is clear across the country and I'm never going to live under a fascist regime of *progressive* idiots who fail to realize just how much like Hitler they are though they call everyone else hitler.
>>
>>30473090

obviously it's more complicated than I'm going to shit out here on a Peruvian Flute Messaging board, but limiting federalism is a hell of a lot better than socialism, which is handing the keys to everything off to the government.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.