[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the cheapest gun I can buy to take to the range that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What is the cheapest gun I can buy to take to the range that won't be a complete piece of shit? is it possible to get something under $300 these days?
>>
If you need to ask, you don't know enough to find a good deal on a cheap gun that's not shit. Save up another hundred and get an SKS.
>>
>>30466296

P64 Makarov

Most milsurp is in that range and cheap with good quality. Only issue is that the gun WILL be used and show signs of use.
>>
>>30466296
you could try reading the sticky.
also might give us a clue are you looking for a pistol, a rifle, or a shotgun?
is it just for range time plinking or do you also intend it for hunting? self defense?

Hi-Point pistols are under $200 and are actually pretty reliable
>>
>>30466296
>not buying a nugget
>not buying a 22LR

Both are cheap, and both can be used at almost any range (provided you aren't indoors)
>>
>>30466296

P64
PA-63
CZ-70
P-83 Wanad
Zastava M70A/M88A
Makarov

If you can't find any of these, a HI Point really isn't all that bad. But you're much better off saving up a little more because once you hit $400 a bunch of higher-quality options open up.
>>
10/22
Easily had for under $300, many of them under $200
>>
Try to find a used/discount SIG sp2022 or S&W M&P9?
The .40S&W ones usually don't sell well so they are cheaper.
>>
OP here. Thinking about this.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ruger-10-22-carbine-semi-automatic-22lr-rimfire-1103-736676011032-185-barrel?a=1791664

I'm mostly looking for a rifle. I'm really new to this and honestly the main reason I want one is so I can go to a range and rent other guns
>>
sar b6p
>>
>>30466854
>ruger-10-22-carbine
you cant go wrong with a Ruger 10/22
i used to own one but (regrettably) traded it off long ago. if i get another one someday i want to get a takedown model
>>
>>30466296
Look for used Hi-Standard 22 pistols. You might catch one for 375.
>>
>>30466296
Maybe like $500 with fees and taxes
xd
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.