[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North GA Meetup Thread Cont.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: dale gribble.jpg (17 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
dale gribble.jpg
17 KB, 400x289
We are setting up a meetup for the 23rd through 25th of July. It will be at Chattahoochee Nat Forest and we will be able to camp and shoot out innawoods for a few days.

Here are the rules for Chatt Forest:
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detailfull/conf/recreation/?cid=stelprdb5127611&width=full

To be put on the email list shoot me an email at:
[email protected]

If you have any questions let me know through email and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

It will be a ton of fun and we will stay safe and be able to do whatever we want as long as everyone follows the rules. The people on the email list will be given more info as we figure out the parking and camping locations as well as any other pertinent info.

Last thread was archived. email me to be put on the info list.
>>
>>30466106
here is the old thread
>>30442034
>>
>>30466106
Ayo killbarn check your email. I had a question for you.
>>
>>30466106
Reminder that Mogrizz is underage and as long as he is involved with meets I nor anyone I know will be attending /k/ meets.

That's seriously fucked that this isn't 18+.

Not mentioning the fact he lied to all of us a few months ago, and ruined an entire fucking meet.
>>
File: Das it.jpg (210 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
Das it.jpg
210 KB, 500x510
>>30466197
18+ event. I'm sure you are cool to hang out with and all but I cant write you a waiver just so you can come, the legal risk is too great and people have already been emailing me complaining about you fucking up the VA meetup. I don't know what went on and I wont judge but id prefer to avoid it. Sorry.
>>
>>30466317
It is 18+ if you are on the email list then you can read it there. He will not be attending. I have received multiple complaints and want to avoid this issue all together.
>>
>>30466106
I'll be heading up the 22nd (friday) and staying through sunday. I have an extra tent for anyone who wants to use it, I'll be using my hammock anyways.
>>
>>30466332
It's okay man. I understand. I didn't ruin the va meet I didn't even go, I organized a tn meet and no one showed up even though I rented the range out for 3 days. I bought ammo for this too. But I understand I'll probably just sit at home and shoot alone on the fourth. I'll come to the next meet you organize, if it's after June 25th next year.
>>
We going to be staying at a campground, or just innawoods? Depending on how many people go, food might be something we should plan ahead of time. Who can bring grills, whether we should have a camp bitch to mass- prep meals, etc. I don't mind grill mastering if it's less than say 20 people.
>>
>>30466371
I will be Hammock camping as well
>>
>>30466389
Jack or Levi?
I might be able to bring a stove, but I need to ask my friend if I can borrow it.
>>
File: ice mutha fuckin t.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1644) Image search: [Google]
ice mutha fuckin t.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1644
>>30466389
Its a little over 20 people so far, more people are emailing me every day though. Out of those people I'm not sure who all is actually serious about going. food will be a priority though, I'm usnure whether to tell peole to bring their own or to ask them to each bring a few things and we can all sort of potluck for the weekend.
>>
>>30466417

I've got a little propane grill I'm gonna bring. It has an eye for a cook pot too, was thinking of making a big ass pot of chili ahead of time then heat it up onsite

>>30466439

I dunno if I'd trust people to bring enough food for others lol, people often say they'll bring enough for everybody but end up doing otherwise at the last minute.

I'm planning to bring a bunch of excess cheap food (hotdogs, PB&J, Ramen, etc) to give out in case somebody ends up not bringing enough. Don't want ppl to starve.
>>
Any South Ga /k/ommandoes that want to carpool? Valdosta here.
>>
>>30466697
chili is a good plan my man. possibly the most /k/ food on the planet
>>
Stay tuned to the thread, email list, and group me chat. I'll make a trip to the site early and out up directions signs and provide GPS coordinates.

NFA is kosher but make sure you bring copies of your papers.

White County sheriff's and Helen police are strict so don't speed. Those bumpkin villages depend on speeding traps for revenue. Don't let them get you with legalized piracy.

Tannerite is a no go. Paper targets and steel gongs, only. No laptops.
>>
>>30467885
Check the rules I posted in the start of the thread, it also says that we have to pick up any and all stray brass just FYI. It will all be in my emails. have a fun trip up there.
>>
I'll bring a tarp to catch brass. Others should do the same.
>>
>>30468205
agreed
>>
Whats the group me chat?
>>
>>30466106
sent, very low chance I'll be going though.
>>
I fully intend to go, I'll probably show up saturday afternoon and stay that night
>>
File: faggot please.jpg (173 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
faggot please.jpg
173 KB, 1200x800
>>30466197
>>30466388
underagefag getting btfo
>>
>>30468205
I have a tarp too, I use it for covering my hammock though so I don't wanna trash it
>>
>>30468205
>>30468710
>>30470362
Tarps are like $20 at Walmart
>>
>>30470531
By trash I meant we can use it, just don't tear it up
>>
>>30468205
Stuttering Anon here, I (for one reason or another) have an abundance of heavy duty and trash-teir tarps i can maybe bring depending on how far it is from parking-to-site (I'de rather not make alot of trips or try to bother people with carrying my shit.), With the exception of a mini-alice full of Ammo, spam, and canned corn, im pretty much lurking the thread until theres some notion of a general packing-list~
>>
File: IMAG0645.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0645.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
>>30471046
You coming?
If you've ever been camping for a weekend bring what you normally do.
If not here is a list:
Back pack obviously
Sleeping bag
Tent or hammock
Sleeping pads are nice
Either water for three days (3-6 liters a day depending on exertion) or a water filter
Food for three days
Rain gear such as baggies and tarps
A good multi tool/pocket knife
Some 550 cord
First aid supplies
Toilet paper
A change of clothes if you want
Extra socks and a pair of underwear

Well be close enough to the cars I think that rucking it won't be to far or hard and we can always make more trips
>>
>>30471116
Thanks, And yeah, so far i managed to clear up some time so im about 75% certain at this point that ill be able to make it~
>>
The camp site is right next to the parking area. Packs won't be necessary.
>>
File: IMG_20160628_202509.jpg (44 KB, 720x558) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_202509.jpg
44 KB, 720x558
>>30467885
No laptops? What's that about?

>>30471361
Preemptive coordinate?
>>
>>30471763
People have brought laptops and shot them
>>
>>30471202
Awesome, can't wait to meet you
>>
>>30471763
Stay tuned to thread, email, and group me chat. I will drive up there and get exact coordinates.
>>
Here is a link to the groupme chat for anyone who wants to join and hasn't
https://app.groupme.com/join_group/22851400/n0i9v0
>>
>>30466388 <<hitler
Are you in TN kid? I'm buying a couple hundred acres there. You can come shoot with me if you aren't a complete sperg. OK?
You really should stop posting with the trip though, I mean you did fuck up pretty good there even if your heart was in the right place.
>>
>>30466317
Thanks for the heads up. Any other known faggots i should watch out for??
>>
>>30448182
>...mocking my stutter (which because of the stress got really bad), and poking fun at my lazy eye (i lost vision in an eye a few years back due to an accident.),

God damn it ZED, never ending lulz.
That lazy eye thing was just a pinch over the top, if only it was a boating accident.
>>
>>30466439
That fuging image, every time.
>>30474633
Just you faggot.
>>
>>30474891
The hell is ZED?
i do kind of like the idea of telling people i lost my vision in a "Tragic Boating Accident" Instead of the boring truth that i wrapped my car around a telephone pole and got glass in my eye.

I think ill use that from now on, Thanks~
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.