[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's post completely asinine laws and restrictions unfree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: 1466613975082.jpg (186 KB, 690x960) Image search: [Google]
1466613975082.jpg
186 KB, 690x960
Let's post completely asinine laws and restrictions unfree states have that many of you /k/unts are probably unaware of and see who has it the worst.

In california tracer rounds are illegal.

Pic unrelated although hollowpoints are also "banned" in San fagcisco where I live
>>
File: 1466774398109.jpg (32 KB, 540x592) Image search: [Google]
1466774398109.jpg
32 KB, 540x592
Gonna bump with k related stuff to get the ball rolling.
>>
File: 1463956239126.gif (394 KB, 400x163) Image search: [Google]
1463956239126.gif
394 KB, 400x163
>>
File: 1464514779271.jpg (66 KB, 851x623) Image search: [Google]
1464514779271.jpg
66 KB, 851x623
>Gavin Newsome becoming governor next year
>Kamala Harris becomes US Senator
>gunpocalypse cannot be stopped
>>
File: 1466670321409.jpg (161 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
1466670321409.jpg
161 KB, 523x720
>>
I live in california.
Enough said.
This is the land of dangerous brownskinned criminals and delusional upper class whites.
I'm somewhere in between hating everybody and fighting for my life.
>>
In New Jersey you need to apply for a firearms purchaser's ID card to even so much as handle a gun in a store, and you need a handgun purchase permit for each handgun you want to buy. These can take months to process.

You have to have said permit to purchase BB guns, air rifles, and slingshots. But 90% of gun stores here don't bother with them so you either go over the border or don't get one.

Only cops and people with enough political pull can get a CC permit, the police chief denies everyone else.

Hollowpoint ammunition is in a legal gray area where you can go to prison for using them in a way the State doesn't like.

The M1 Carbine is a banned assault weapon. Not just the M1A1 with a folding stock, the M1 Carbine that would otherwise be legal were it not called out by name.

There's much more bullshit that I'm sure others will chime in about.
>>
>>30458676
>The M1 Carbine is a banned assault weapon. Not just the M1A1 with a folding stock, the M1 Carbine that would otherwise be legal were it not called out by name.
Don't you just love our state and its banned by name list. Same with the AR-15. It is banned by name. Perfectly legal to buy an M&P-15 or whatever, just can't be officially called an AR-15.
>>
>>30458676
There's a long list of weapons that are banned by name. AR-180, Uzi, FNFal, it just goes on and on and fuck this state
>>
In california, I just bought a milsurp rifle and I have to wait 10 days, also the CA approved handgun list is complete shit
>>
File: 1416530954713.jpg (22 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
1416530954713.jpg
22 KB, 399x600
>>30456018
Can't OC in Florida.

Otherwise, the laws here are livable.
>>
Can't hold an elected office in KY if you've ever been in a duel.
Then again, I don't see any duelling pistols for sale around here, so....
>>
>>30458676
>In New Jersey you need to apply for a firearms purchaser's ID card to even so much as handle a gun in a store
Exact same shit here in Illinois. You can't even go to a range without a FOID.
>>
>>30459056
>Can't OC in Florida.
but you can.... just under certain circumstances.

Not necessarily a bad thing either, lawd knows what you Lanza-lookalikes walkin around with your AutismRepeater-15's would do to peoples stress levels.
>>
this was on vaginal public radio today.

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/30/484215890/prohibition-era-gang-violence-prompted-congress-to-act-on-gun-control
>>
Flashlights and laserpointers aren't allowed.
This also means that owning office laserpointers or those attachable bicycle flashlights is not allowed because taping them to a pistol would increase its killing power.
>>
>>Be me
>>Born and raised in Colorado
>>One of the least restrictive states in terms of guns
>>can legally own a handgun at 18, but have to be 21 for a CC permit
>>CC permit and Open carry are one in the same
>>Only need a permit to own Class 3 weapons and silencers
>>Only need a permit to own machine guns
>>No permits for buying ammunition
>>If 18, can go to any gun show or other private dealers and legally purchase a handgun
>>From what i know, there arent many banned guns here
>>Dont need a permit for any semi-automatic weapon, only for fully-automatic weapons
>>weed

Feels good man. I hope colorado wont be affected too much with whats going on in the world.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.