[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Handgun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: g19_gen4_45.png (330 KB, 1000x536) Image search: [Google]
g19_gen4_45.png
330 KB, 1000x536
Hey /k/,

Been shooting rifles for 4 yeas now and finally want a handgun.

I wanna just focus on one handgun to train for now. (I may get a 22lr slide for it though eventually)

Would pic related be a good choice? I live in a state where mag cap is 15 rounds.

I have a 9mm carbine.

Would this be an okay choice for someone with slightly smallish hands.

My price limit is probably 800 dollars max. Prefer to stay in the 600 range.
>>
>>30450666
Also as I live in a no carry state it will be pretty much just for target shooting.
>>
>>30450728

>15 round limit
>No carry state

Jersey? Have you even tried to get your CC permit?
>>
>>30451110
As if there was any other state like that
>>
>>30451110
You can't get carry permit in NJ.

Unless you are rich or connected.
>>
FNS is $100 less than a glock and everything a glock should be. They make a 10 round mag version, you can open it up and shave the block until it's 15. If you go too far and make it 16 enjoy your gulag.
>>
Unrelated to OP but how are glock 19 pmags?
>>
>>30451295
But that's not true, and I'm military so get my glocks for $400 new OTD
>>
Don't they have a republican governor? How have these gun laws stood during the six years he's been there?
>>
>>30451704
I guess he has been too busy stopping democrats from completely banning guns.
>>
>>30450666
If it's solely for target shooting, and 15 is the max capacity, then you ought to get something along the lines of a SIG P226, or a CZ-75.
>>
>>30450666
well satan, thats a fine choice. a ppq would be a better choice tho.
>>
>>30454450
Sig does look nice but 50 dollars per mag is a bit steep. Also it looks to be much more than glock.
>>
How do glock 19 and cz75d pcr compare?
>>
>>30450666
go rent one if possible, try as many different ones as you can. at the very least put your hands on one to see if it's even comfortable.
>>
>>30450666
Glock 19 Threaded Bore, or if you want something bigger, P226 or HK USP
>>
>>30451319
I use the 9mm pmags, they work fine but are not as good as the factory mags. The reason is they are slightly larger and heavier than factory for the same number of rounds. They are great for the range though because they are cheaper.
>>
I would buy the walther ppq or Sig p320 over the glock. They are better guns, Glock was the top gun 5 years ago.
>>
If you want a Glock, and cant carry it, the 17 or one of the tacticool long slides (34, 17L) might be a better choice for a target/range gun.

Do you want a Glock to share mags with your carbine? Why Glock?
>>
>>30451704
The governor can't really write his own laws - only sign or veto them.
>>
>>30455946
I hear they are good reliable guns. Hickok recommends them.

Also 15 round limit without having to fuck around with dubiously legal blocked magazines.

Also parts availability and amount of folks that know how to fix them if I ever do have an issue.

Also as I said I have smallish hands so I figured 19 may be better.
>>
>>30450666
For $300 you can get a ruger mk iii

Fun little plinkett. Cheap to shoot and you'll learn not to flinch.
>>
Get a five seven. Best handgun ever made
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.