[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't close dad's switchblade. Help me out please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1467221692446-162073014.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
1467221692446-162073014.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
I can't close dad's switchblade. Help me out please.
>>
>>30443072
Haha
>>
>>30443072
Git a loif, bin that knoif!
>>
>>30443072
just hold the button down that flips out the knife and push the knife back in
>>
Shoving it up your bum and then staying away from weapons until your old enough is a good idea
>>
push up on the cross-guard section. I believe that releases the knife so you can close it on that model.
>>
>>30443199
It was my older brother who was fucking with my dad's stuff, now he's tasked me with trying to fix it. Pressing the button isnt working, so that is why I asked.
>>
>>30443219
Thanks for the suggestion, but that doesn't seem to work. Its from Cuba, by the way.
>>
Either the bolster on the button side will pivot to one side, or you can lift the tab to the right of the blade pivot pin. Make sure the safety is off.
>>
>>30443365
Thank you! I knew the curvature of that side must have had a significance.
>>
>>30443072
It's too late anon, assault knives like the switchblade cannot be sheathed until they taste blood
>>
/k/delivers, surprisingly.
>>
>>30443260
>switchblade
>from cuba
how charmingly cliché
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.