[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask recent BUD/s class 311 graduate anything. Keep in mind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: SEALSCREED10-800.jpg (595 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
SEALSCREED10-800.jpg
595 KB, 800x800
Ask recent BUD/s class 311 graduate anything. Keep in mind of Operational Security, even though my rank doesn't allow me to know much anyway
>>
Can we actually have some proof that you're a Navy SEAL first?

> pics or didn't happen
>>
>>30407634
Congratulations from your rescue friend in the airsoft!
Hope you have a great career ahead of you man.
>>
R u sam fisher
>>
How about

Post some supporting evidence or go fuck yourself, jew
>>
>>30407641
Not a SEAL yet, I start SQT in a week and a half.
>>30407650
Thanks man
>>30407651
No
>>30407655
How about, I graduated last week, have only had technology on the weekends for the past 6 months, so when I get my graduation photos back in July, I'll start a new thread.
>>
>>30407634
what was the worst moment of the course and what did you do to prepare beforehand
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 500x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 500x888
Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.
>6:20 AM on Sunday
>OPs mothers husband is Mexican and his new abuela is making him go to early mass
>>
>>30407798
I twisted my ankle the last two days of hell week during a 4 mile run, got my ass chewed out because I had a slower time than the week before, didn't tell the corpsman until the day after then got put on light duty and rolled back a class for two weeks. To prepare, endurance is key, strength is made up from team work, I ran a lot, run on sand, run in boots and pants, just run. Body weight work is pretty essential as well, 90 good push-ups in 2 minutes is a competitive number. You don't have to be a body builder.
>>
>>30407815
Yeah, whatever
>>
>>30407827
how much do you weigh?
>>
NB4 "what did you just say"
>>
>>30407634
Where there any girls in your class? How's long will it be before girls pass the training?
>>
>>30407836
6'1 185lbs
>>30407843
None in my class, we were all told that if we couldn't compete, they'd pull a girl off the street to replace us. There were rumors that they'd start classes for females in January, but there wasn't any, that's when my first class started, the next class starts in sept, it's up in the air right now, but I really have no idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 351x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 351x476
>finally graduates buds
>finally gets cell phone back
>early Sunday morning
>posting on a Newfoundland scrimshaw enthusiast board
>not sleeping off a hangover
>not a single pic
>"can't talk about because OPSEC"
>"I've got a hot GF. She goes to a different school"
There's a reason only the air soft guy is falling for it. Pic related is me, ranger who went delta.
>>
>>30407860
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
>>
>>30407634
Have you memorized the seal pasta yet?

You should, it would be priceless to drop that on someone who has never heard it before
>>
>>30407860
Are you john cena?
>>
>>30407860
Nice dude, the only thing I can't talk about is the amount of people on base or where I'm at, I'm not legally old enough to drink yet.
>>30407867
I haven't, I don't think there are many people who haven't heard of it lol.
>>
>>30407888

What icon was donated to BUD/S by class 63?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 240x320
>not old enough to drink
You know how I know you're not in the military?
>>
>>30407902
A silver horn which can summon the founding fathers in your time of need
>>
>>30407916

Really? I thought it was Cybernetic Grover Cleveland's long lost mystical Amulet of Missile Defense.
>>
>>30407916

>summon the founding fathers in your time of need

unfortunately it doesn't summon them in their prime, it summons them in their current state.

>this is very special, it will help you get charged with grave-robbing Thomas Jefferson's tomb in your time of greatest need
>>
>>30407915
Because I don't drink? I have, I traveled home for three days, and I'm not going to risk anything trying to buy alcohol, when I go back, there's basically a hazing ritual where they will force feed you alcohol.
>>
>>30407930

>not responding to >>30407902

know how I know you're FOS?
>>
>>30407940
I have no clue what they donated, would you enlighten me?
>>
>>30407952

Every fucking SEAL and everyone that works with them knows class 63.

This is how I know you're full of fucking shit.
>>
>>30407952

I'll give you a hint though, on the off chance that I phrased it funny.

>So you want to be a Frogman?
>>
>>30407954
No, class 63 had 6 graduates, why do you think they're so special, I think you're making stuff up, this is 4chan, I don't give a shit what you think, this was for people who would like info on trying to join.
>>
>>30407973

Class 63 donated the Creature from the Black Lagoon statue, and if you weren't full of shit you'd know that. Literally every SEAL in existence knows that statue.
>>
>>30407940
This, to easy tho,
>>30407952
Bitch, how bout detailed description of all collaterals?

know how I know you're fos?
>>
>>30407979
I assume you know that the statue has been inside the museum for the past 10 or so years for preservation?
>>
>>30408004

You dodged the question. You're full of shit. Regardless of where it is, you should know it if you intend on using that SEAL bullshit around here. It's literally the easiest thing to know.

Fuck, you could probably google it if you tried hard enough for a minute or two.

>>30407999

If he doesn't know the frogman statue, there's no way this retard is going to know anything of actual value, or he'll claim that it's """"""""classified""""""""
>>
>>30408004
and some guy stole the "secret to buds"
>jumped over the fence and ran off with it
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 500x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 500x597
>>30407979
Haha.....you got burned by the statue gig.
Nice try OP
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 574x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 574x960
Ask a Seal Team 6 DEVRU super chief anything..
>>
VERIFYING A SEAL CLAIM
Many believe it’s not possible to verify if someone was ever a Navy SEAL due to the secretive nature of their work. That their records are sealed or that only the President has access to them. Much of it comes from the Phonies themselves by pulling out the Trump Card and saying “It’s Classified, I can’t tell you.”

The “It’s Classified” line is a good one and an end all in most cases. I mean really, how do you call “Poser” on someone who claims “It’s Classified?” How do you know for sure?

Well, it’s pretty easy…

SEAL Training in the Navy, BUD/S, (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL School) is an “Unclassified” Navy School and much like any other school in the Military. It’s no big secret where BUD/S is located and it’s no big secret what is taught there.

When a man graduates BUD/S Training in the Navy, or even begins it and fails, he is listed in a “database.” Records are kept…

You have a far greater chance of meeting a former NFL football player than you have of ever encountering a real Navy SEAL.It’s NO different than when you graduated High School, College, worked at Home Depot or spent some time in the Gray Bar Hotel on a trumped up murder charge. There are records of you for about everything you do or have done.

The fact that a SEAL goes on to more secretive work with more secretive Teams, has NO IMPACT on him being listed as a graduate of BUD/S Training.

That being said… The “Database” of Navy SEALs is considered “Sensitive” and will never be posted where just anybody can view it for obvious security reasons.
>>
>>30408051
Mfw Don Shipley has this guy on next week.
>>
>>30408026

Woah, seriously? I haven't been to Coronado in.. shit, over a decade. That thing really got stolen?

>>30408029

Also, Class 311 started in February, wouldn't be done yet.
>>
>>30407915
What was the name of this tard again?
Keka
>>
>>30408084

The actual guy was Jan Rankowski

He called himself Jace W. Connors when asking for NEETbucks
>>
>>30408077
Yeah, through it in a back pack and just sprinted of with it I guess.
(^:
>>
>>30408133

meme
>>
>>30408139
What meme?
>>
File: TheCreed.jpg (40 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
TheCreed.jpg
40 KB, 630x630
>>30407634
>>30407641
>>30407973
>>30407979
>>30408010
>>30408051

What the fuck did (you) just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>30407916

Should've brought it along on Red Wings. Add that to the list of poor planning decisions
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 246x200
>tfw you will never be a seal

also op is full of shit about not knowing of class 63
>>
File: lol fucking google.jpg (128 KB, 750x612) Image search: [Google]
lol fucking google.jpg
128 KB, 750x612
>>30407860
goddamnit google,
not a single match to photo yet still claims stolen valor.
>>
Ok tell me i have a chance of passing the seal equivalent in my country:

450 m swim :8 mins with freestroke 11 with breastroke haven't tried css
Pushups in 2 mins: About 150
Situps in 2 mins: I haven't tried those but i can do vertical leg raises and dragon flags easily so i know my core is fine
I can climb a 4 meter rope with hands only
About 20-23 proper pullups, i believe i can squeeze a few more
Run 5 km in under 20 mins consistently(everyday)

Right now i swim and run everyday, i will buy some fins because apparently you gotta train with them, when i swim i mainly do breastroke , eggbeater kicks and like 15 mins of treading water along with other excersises

I have rucked 50 km marches in the army before

I am 27

I'd say my biggest weakness is that i can't hold my breath for long
>>
>>30408597
You seem too insecure to join SF; what country are you from?
>>
>>30408631
Greece

I'm not insecure it's just when i want to do something i get obsessed with it

Besides i doubt people apply to schools like these without being fully prepared beforehand

Also what worries me is that i'm an officer and in our country's SEAL school they fail officers from the course on purpose because apparently they don't need them and also all the instructors are all seamen or NCOs and they take out their pent up anger on officers
>>
>>30407634
What do you think of CAG? Have you had any interaction with them?
>>
>>30408666
>Besides i doubt people apply to schools like these without being fully prepared beforehand

You're sitting on your ass instead of running until you puke asking if you're qualified on aguably the shittiest gun board on the internet.

You won't make it.
>>
>>30408677
Lel i workout twice a day 6 times a week, running till you get acl tears isn't training
>>
>>30407634
How did you like the water training? Was the part where they take the scuba off hard?
>>
>>30408555

http://www.scout.com/military/warrior-lodge/story/1559439-top-ten-list-more-stolen-valor

What are you talking about?
>>
>>30408688
>running till you get acl tears isn't training

Neither is posting on 4chan yet here you are.
>>
>>30407634
Are you trained in Gorilla Warfare?
>>
>>30408677
>shittiest gun board on the Internet...
Hey, I live here!
>>
>>30407778
>Makes thread about graduating BUD/s
>Garnering attention
>Talking about work
You're fucking up and you haven't even come close to gaining anything worth fucking up, sport. Stop.
>>
>>30408783
This.
Authors, actors, and attention whores not wanted
>>
Is OP kill? I wanted to learn more about otter squad
>>
>>30407634

you start writing a bullshit book yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 564x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 564x316
>>30408173
>>
>>30410091
OP was BTFO and is currently sobbing in a church pew
>>
>>30408666
Greece?

I hope you aren't looking to get paid for your work.
>>
Did you graduate with any black people?
>>
>>30407634, did you know a guy named Coffin?
>>
>>30410554
It's all ball bearings
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.