[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost daily, young soldiers were sadistically beaten by veterans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 16
File: chechen.jpg (297 KB, 877x584) Image search: [Google]
chechen.jpg
297 KB, 877x584
Almost daily, young soldiers were sadistically beaten by veterans. Everything not screwed down, including arms and ammunition, was sold in the marketplace, often to the Chechen separatists the army was supposed to be fighting.
>"The reconnaissance boys kicked us out of our beds and beat us the whole night. Towards morning they got tired of that and ordered us to do squats on the floor. We sat down, pressed up tightly against each other, and our mingled sweat ran down our legs, dripped onto the bare floorboards and soon formed a pool beneath us. Andy also dripped pus and blood into the mix as his sores opened up again."
>Babchenko describes how a tragic herd of Russian mothers descended on a base in the Caucasus, searching for their sons missing in action. "Before setting off on foot to Chechnya with their photos, they have to look through a mountain of corpses in the refrigerators at the station and in the tents. Constant shrieks and moans can be heard from there and the mothers have aged 10 years when they are led out."
>The fate of those who fell into Chechen hands was unspeakable. Yakoviev, one of the author"s comrades, disappeared during the storming of Grozny. He was later found in a cottage cellar by the military police: "The rebels had slit him open like a tin of meat, pulled out his intestines and used them to strangle him while he was still alive. On the neatly whitewashed wall above him, written in his blood, were the words "Allah akbar" - God is great."

Is there really any war that was more brutal than the Chechen wars for both sides?
>>
>>30407550
> Standard Russian war procedure
> Go
> Get completely and utterly shit ton losing immense amount of human lifes
> Ok maybe this time we should prepare
> Completely steamroll the rest of war 2.0
>>
File: russians.jpg (66 KB, 476x468) Image search: [Google]
russians.jpg
66 KB, 476x468
>>30407576
You forgot to add
>mercilessly and sadistically exterminate the local intellectual & patriotic elites, and everyone who could potentially resist

We've been fighting Russians for what, 600 years, and they have been a nation of brutal sadists since the Mongols steamrolled them.

>Kościuszko Uprising. Praga massacre. After Russians broke through the defences, Suvorov gave orders to loot, burn and rape everything they want. Not even domestic animals ware spared, drunk russians and kossaccks would impale dogs and cats on stakes. Almost entire population of right-wing Warsaw was massacered. Later all got medals for it, and Suvorov is a national hero for all the Russians.

>January Uprising. Russian soldiers intercepted a group of what they thought are young men who want to join the rebels. They gauge out their eyes, and sadistically kill them all. Than they gave medals to all who participated in "putting down Polish rebellion".

Did you know, that if you starve women and put them in extremely harsh environment, their female organs can fall out, and hang between their legs?
http://www.cvltnation.com/brutal-drawings-from-the-gulag/

Fuck all Russians to their death.

I remember this quote from "We Were Soldiers"
"What should we do with the wounded (French)?"
- asks the soldier
"kill all they send, and they will stop coming"
- the commander replied.
>>
>>30407718
Dont even, you dirty Chechen. I'm American and can say that you guys are the worst out there. Remove kebab all the way.
>>
>>30407773
You've clearly never heard of a Chechen.
>>
File: grey (2).png (511 KB, 779x791) Image search: [Google]
grey (2).png
511 KB, 779x791
>>30407732
>too dumb to read nicknames
>lectures a pole about removing kebab

Get out, you stupid cunt.
>>
File: 1459172540885.jpg (37 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1459172540885.jpg
37 KB, 348x342
>>30407773
>Muslims don't do this edgy mutilation thing
How can someone be this damn ignorant?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=173_1367845544
http://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=ISIS+execution
>>
>>30407809
Polfag, as in /pol/fag is probably what most will think of that. Pola/k/ is better.
>>
>>30407821
Oh. Thanks for the hint, good to know.
>>
>>30407718
>http://www.cvltnation.com/brutal-drawings-from-the-gulag/
and stalin and the gulag prisoners raped dead newborns and then ate them ;)
There's no denying that the gulags were terrible but half that shit sounds made up
>>
>>30407906
It's not made up, I assure you.
I could tell you countless stories of what Russians did in Poland that I heard from first person witnesses.

But yea I know that it sounds made up for people raised in north America or western Europe, this is why for decades nobody in the west wanted to believe commies are evil, nobody wanted to believe in famine in Ukraine, in mass-murders of entire social and ethnic groups, executions, abuse etc. since the soviets came to power in 1916, etc.
>>
>>30407933
I have parents from Belarus and Georgia, they've told me the shit of the Soviet Union (as well as Germany for that matter) and that shit still sounds made up
>>
>>30407949
>>30407933
and by shit that sounds made up I don't mean all of it sounds made up but stuff like this
>in special orphanages for “traitors of the motherland family members”, “enemy” childeren were executed in Tomsk, Mariinsk and Shimanovskaya railroad station, Central Isolation Cell of BAM prison camp.
>Young women that refused to have sex with Gulag butchers were thrown to ant hills or tied to trees “for ants and mosquitoes”. To let ants eat the victim from the inside, sometimes a pipe made of birch bark or hollow stem was inserted into vagina and legs tied spread. Often, female thugs were helping butchers to do this…
>>
>>30407818
You are arguing with a Muslim. Good job, explaining yourself to it.
>>
File: czterej-spiacy-mapka.jpg (150 KB, 960x681) Image search: [Google]
czterej-spiacy-mapka.jpg
150 KB, 960x681
>>30407949
My uncle's dad had to sit for 48 hours on a stool so high it was like 60cm from ceeling, just because uncle accidentally broke portrait of stalin in the classroom. And that was in the 60's.

My mothers familly had to flee Vilnus under threat of gulag because NKVD found a photo of grandmother posing with a priest while hunting birds.

I heard stories of people who heard inhuman screams of people tortured in the basements turned to torture chambers & prison cells in Warsaw. Later Russians put monument of Russians "liberating" Warsaw, to further humiliate the people of capital city.

Just because some things seem "unthinkable", doesn't mean they didn't take place.
Look at ISIS. Would you believe 15 years ago, that someone will do that shit, film it and put it online?

Pic related - red dots are torture chambers/prisons, red monument is the "statue of 4 "liberators".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monument_to_Brotherhood_in_Arms
I spoke to a woman who lived near - plus I have friends who live there. One woman told me, her kid heard the screems as a kid - it devastated him so, that when he grew up he fled the country and never came back.
>>
File: 1466664012317.jpg (336 KB, 498x693) Image search: [Google]
1466664012317.jpg
336 KB, 498x693
Kebabs are the scum of the earth, no matter how you put it
>>
>>30407718
>>30407933
>>30407995

cuck
>>
>>30407956
I dunno. But I know that during Polish Genocide
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_%281937%E2%80%9338%29 )
They would execute the men (mostly), and the women and children ware kicked out of homes, left jobless, often moved to Syberia or Kazakhstan, where most of them died.

> “traitors of the motherland family members”
I know for a fact that most of the children of the people communists executed ended up as criminals - the very same criminals who would later in gulag mutilate other victims. Very tragic, really.
>Communists kill your parents
>you end up on a street, begging, stealing, looking for food in dumpsters
>eventually you join a gang, get arested, became a hardcore criminal
>than you are brainwashed into hating other victims of the soviets, even though you are their victim yourself, and you should hate the soviets, not their victims

Such is life in the Soviet Zone.
>>
>>30407550
is this from a book or?
>>
File: 9781846270406.jpg (134 KB, 300x455) Image search: [Google]
9781846270406.jpg
134 KB, 300x455
>>30408055
It's from a website talking about this book
>>
>>30407995
>15 years ago

Yeah, because Dagestan massacre totally wasn't around since 95 or so.
>>
>>30407933
This.

Finnburger here. My great grand mother left Helsinki after the revolution in russia.
She had no love for commies and they hadnt even started really fucking eastern europe up yet.
>>
>>30407550
They can probably tell you of a worst day, when papa forgot to pack the towels
>>
>>30407718
I hate how Russians got off almost scot-free from their atrocities while western countries (and the Japanese, to a much lesser extent) were humiliated and had their mistakes used against them

>>30408025
Fuck off Russaboo
>>
>>30408122
What are you talking about. British and American atrocities are ignored while they sperg the fuck out soviet atrocities.
>>
>>30407718
>Ichkerian scum
>intellectual & patriotic elites
Ichkerian scum, please.
>>
>>30408194
>comparing what russian savages did with american and british 'atrocities'

lol shut the fuck up
>>
>>30408194
Brits and Yanks didn't send 34-50mil of their countrymen to die of starvation or rot to death in gulags
>>
I think it's safe to assume that Russians and kebab are the worlds non-African niggers.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll wipe each other out.
>>
>>30407718

Based Polbro
>>
>>30408587

nice meme
>>
>>30408587
>34-50mil
Communist propaganda. It's 1500mil tortured and shot personally by Stalin.
>>
>>30408848
wasn't it 600 gorillion circumcised infants?
>>
>>30408194
>What are you talking about. British and American atrocities are ignored while they sperg the fuck out soviet atrocities.
The firebombing, nukes, treatment of prisoners and civilian casualties/rapes are STILL heavily discussed in historical circles, anon. Just because you have no formal historical training does not mean people are not talking about it.

However, if you want to talk about abusive excesses just in WWII, there is zero doubt outside of Russia itself that being "liberated" by the Soviet Army was only marginally better than being conquered by the Germans in the first place.
>>
out of fucking nowhere, the incessant polish anal rage. should they find a way to convert it into energy resource poland will become global energetic superpower
>>
>>30408587

But they are lynching negros!
>>
>>30408949
I love how you vatniks go "polish butthurt coz we slaughtered them all lol" or "butthurt balt coz we raped everyone lol"

But mention how russia were embarassingly defeatedt to estonias schoolboys while they were figthing germans as well. Or how russias economy and equipment is garbage and you get butthurt russia.
>>
>>30409027
Well, they aren't going to hang themselves
>>
>>30407550
afghanistan 1980
>>
>>30409043
Ah, you mean that episode of Russian Civil War when the White Guards and British marines defeated the Bolsheviks in 1919.

Germans eradicated 1/4 of Polish population over the course of 5 years. Under terrible Soviet occupation, Polish birthrates were consistently going up until the the 1991. Then something happened and Poland started dying out.
Under terrible Soviet occupation, Poles were a nation of workers, doctors, engineers, teachers, military officers and cosmonauts. Then something happened and most prominent Poles became toilet cleaners, cocksuckers and professional bootlickers. Really makes you think.
>>
>>30409180
WEW THATS GOOD CHERRYPICKING AND REVISIONISM.

Literally 2/3rds of my neighbors are poles who fled the soviets in in 60s and 70s. They paint a remarkable different picture. Mostly one where anyone who spoke out was murdered.
>>
>>30408122
That's why eastern europeans are still angry at russians while france and germany are all buddy buddy. Because germans apologised and promised to never do it again, while russians still think the Ussr was the best time ever and are quite proud of what they did.
>>
All that matters is that we exterminate Mudslimes, on sight.

The who, when and how doesn't matter.

A world without Mudslimes is a good start to a better future.
>>
>>30409027
Not 35 million of em.

>Woo wood pic de cotton?
>>
>>30409180
The generation of red army rape babies grew up and became normal slavs.

Thats to say, bootlickers, retards, janitors.
>>
>>30409180
>Then something happened and Poland started dying out.
>Under terrible Soviet occupation, Poles were a nation of workers, doctors, engineers, teachers, military officers and cosmonauts.
Well. Someone took the propaganda dick all the way to the balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

Why are Russians so incredibly vulnerable to obvious and ridiculous revisionism and propaganda? Seriously. The entire culture, maybe even the genetics, just scream out of a strong man big daddy to lead them all around like fucking lemmings.
>>
>>30409259
You need to read up on whataboutism and "and you are lynching negros". It was literally the primary rejoinder from the Soviets for 30+ years while they were busy pretending they had built the perfect society and ignoring the tens of millions starved by their domestic policies.

Start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
and don't fall for the sarcastic bait next time.
>>
>>30409358

nice meme
>>
File: 162px-Miroslaw_H.jpg (13 KB, 162x240) Image search: [Google]
162px-Miroslaw_H.jpg
13 KB, 162x240
>>30409343
>and cosmonauts.

One cosmonaut.
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miros%C5%82aw_Hermaszewski
And it was a propaganda stunt and we paid a fucload of money for it.

If you think, you filthy Russian whore (1), that we will let you roam freely spreading lies, you're in the wrong.

(1) I don't care if you're "001$ per post" russian or one of those bastards of russian occupants left in Poland, which are now unemployed, once power went to patriots. Either-way you're down to fail.
>>
>>30409369
cuck
>>
>>30409369
Anon, you completely missed the point or you're replying to the wrong post.

I was taking a shit on the propaganda-addicted Russian anon above.
>>
>>30409369
>If you think, you filthy Russian whore (1), that we will let you roam freely spreading lies, you're in the wrong.
Wow, I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere, I thought this was Chechnya and horrors of war thread. Excuse me, please, proceed.
>>
File: Vatnik pls.png (18 KB, 635x362) Image search: [Google]
Vatnik pls.png
18 KB, 635x362
>>30409180

> Polish birthrates were consistently going up until the the 1991

Vatnik pls.

And FYI, low birthrates generally doesn't mean government sterilization. It means the population is getting wealthier and infant mortality is decreasing. This means you don't need 15 kids to ensure 3-4 make it to adulthood and take care of you when you get old.

>Poles were a nation of workers, doctors, engineers, teachers, military officers and cosmonauts. Then something happened and most prominent Poles became toilet cleaners, cocksuckers and professional bootlickers. Really makes you think.

Hey, if being toilet cleaners and cock suckers means you make 3 times as much money than being "workers, doctors, engineers, teachers, military officers and cosmonauts". all the more power to them.
>>
File: Russian Economy.png (556 KB, 1000x401) Image search: [Google]
Russian Economy.png
556 KB, 1000x401
>>30409180

Something happened in 1991 indeed.
>>
>>30407550
>Almost daily, young soldiers were sadistically beaten by veterans.
This still happens, though now they also get pimped out to fags in downtown Moscow by their NCOs. No joke. Soviet conscript life is SHIT, which is why anyone with cash or a scrap of influence gets out of it.
>>
Can someone already justify Beslan because russians are evil commies?
Just do it /k/, it wont hurt, neither will praying that alqaida wins the war in syria because the russians are there fighting them.
>>
File: 1459281699361.png (19 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1459281699361.png
19 KB, 571x448
>>30409636
fucking seriously, I hate the pinkos more than most but this fucking thread
>>
>>30407550

One Soldier's War should be required reading before posting on /k/
>>
>>30409636
>Just do it /k/, it wont hurt, neither will praying that alqaida wins the war in syria because the russians are there fighting them.
Don't forget kids. When America or the rest of the West fights in the Middle East, it's because they're evil capitalist imperials. When Russia fights in the Middle East, it's because they're crusaders against Jihadis and the protectors of human culture, achievement and advancement.
>>
>>30408048
They should have attacked the government, not each other.
>>
Let us not forget state sponsored mass murder too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
>>
>>30409213
One of my friends' grandparents fled Poland too.

I didn't realize Polish immigrants were so common.
>>
File: 1466693854166.jpg (30 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1466693854166.jpg
30 KB, 360x270
>>30409343
Because they have state controlled media.

Even RT America edition are fucking propaganda shills.

Remember when the RT reporter left in the middle of a broadcast--refusing to spread lies about what they are doing in Ukraine?
>>
>>30407550
good book
>>
>>30410386
link? I want to see the reporter departure
>>
>>30408848
now your just being childish
>>
>>30409358
And nowadays they skip the lynching part and just call you negroes.
>>
>>30409710
It's a refreshing change of pace for me desu. I've had my fill of the 'muh based Russia protecting the white race against the ebil Muslim CIA Jewish capitalist nazis' bullshit.
>>
>>30409636
>if you're not with us, then you support the terrorists!
Vatnik pls, it was already ridiculous when the burgers did it and it's just pathetic coming from you lot now.
>>
>>30410760
If you look carefully, Russia is like the bizzaro Superman to America's regular superman.

Doing the same things they do, but later, and more retarded.
>>
Can the CIA please just hurry up and kill Kadyrov so Vodka and Kebab will remove each other?
>>
>>30409256
Achmed first, ivan second, then shlomo, and after the great removals, tyrone goes back to the cotton fields
>>
File: 1456011759653.jpg (54 KB, 732x820) Image search: [Google]
1456011759653.jpg
54 KB, 732x820
>>30409286
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 323x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 323x240
>>30409358
America has done some shady stuff.
But nothing close to everyday Russian oppression.
>>
>>30411343
>making a missing the joke reference
>while completely missing the fucking point two posts in a row

anon is this bait?
>>
>>30411423
Missing that my original post was a joke.

After I tell you that you missed the joke, you miss it again!

Someone is baiting someone.

I understand that it was soviet propaganda.

What my joke was implying was that we didn't come close to the shit Russia pulled.

Also that no one in the US gave a shit except blacks.
>>
>>30411516
>only pretending to be retarded

you are truly the deepest of all memesters.
now kindly fuck off.
>>
>>30411555
Edgy or autistic?
>>
File: 1387628044181.jpg (467 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1387628044181.jpg
467 KB, 1600x1200
>all this Polish and Murrikan butthurt derailing the thread
This has some fucked up excerpts, but nothing from the Chechen side, even though I remember there were a few fucked up scenes also available online.
https://thevelvetrocket.com/2010/11/17/the-war-in-chechnya-diary-of-a-killer/
>>
>>30411593

>only pretending to be retarded
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.