[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never really heard opinions on the rangers from /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11
I've never really heard opinions on the rangers from /k/
>>
>>30405820
They're good at skull-stomping brown people. Their role has a lot of layover with SEALs. Mostly Direct Action, with some recon.

They're the most utilized Direct Action unit in the United States military. They also have less casualties in total than SF or SEALs. They're good at what they do.
>>
>>30406437
Also, in recent years they have been taking missions that would usually be stuff that CAG would do. They've really evolved since the early 2000s.
>>
I was a Ranger in the 75th back in the 1990s. Rangers today are better trained and more highly skilled. I'm not going to pretend I'm some old school rust n guts doing the back stroke in the worm pit. I will tell you straight out. Today's Rangers are better than yesterday's Rangers.
>>
>>30406517
15 years of GWOT while maintaining the highest mission tempo of any JSOC or USSOCOM unit will do that to the Regiment. I think what people fail to realize is that within most of these SOC forces are "tiers" themselves. You've got Rangers fresh in hauling heavy weapons and learning the ropes and you've got guys with tons of cool guy diving, blowing up, free fall/HALO, recon, shooty killy schooling under their belt, some of which end up heading on to the super special snowflake cool guy units.
>>
Colonial era rangers are kinda cool.
>>
File: Calvin.jpg (23 KB, 214x283) Image search: [Google]
Calvin.jpg
23 KB, 214x283
>>30405820
You really have to be dedicated. I recall finishing Infantry OSUT then BAC. I was chomping at the bit to get to a unit. Rangers are just getting started at that point.

Not only do you need the mentality to persevere beyond that point, but now you must face RASP. And if you are one of the few, you are then confronted with your battalion / company / platoon. You are viewed as being a newbie just off the 30th AG bus - and you're treated that way. Obstacle after obstacle. Never ending until you get a ranger tab.

Welcome to the 75th.
>>
File: 2ujgjeq.png (156 KB, 452x302) Image search: [Google]
2ujgjeq.png
156 KB, 452x302
>>30408108
>dedicated
Motivated, dedicated, death from above!
>>
>>30408108
>Never ending until you get a ranger tab.
Well the 75th is pretty God damned notorious for that not being the end at all, once you are tabbed and assuming you make it into the Regiment, that's just the beginning of your nightmare. Have to earn your place every morning you wake up in the Regiment, you come less than correct and they will actively work your ass back into a regular unit.

Lots of SOF bro the fuck out once they make it to their unit, 75th keeps motherfuckers humble and sharp.
>>
>>30405820
Special snowflakes of the army
>>
File: royale.png (254 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
royale.png
254 KB, 500x500
>>30408373
Life is ten times easier once you get your tab. BTDT.
>>
>>30405820
Rangers are capable of some very violent and scary stuff. They've become so well versed in direct action over the last 15 years that there's not much of any target they are unable to assault and overtake that doesn't involve free falling or diving to get to the objective, and even then there's small chunks of the Ranger population capable of those methods of insertion.

You a target area/compound/neighborhood/block hit and hit hard? Send in the Rangers. You want to punch the enemy right in the dick and see how strong their gut is for continuing to fight? Send in the Rangers. You want recon done correctly (proper planning, comms, infil and exfil plans, etc)? Send in the quieter, faster Ranger recon element.
>>
What are the common steps to becoming a ranger? Getting jump school on my contract cuz i know thats generally where they start, but what about after? Should i do ranger school before rasp? Any othrr schools i should do? Before or after rasp?
Also i kNow how hard it is and the dedication it demands but i want to give it an honest to god chance
>>
>>30409433
you just get Option 40 in your contract and its that simple im pretty sure senpai
>>
>>30409433
>ranger school before rasp
I just wanted to copy / paste that for a laugh factor.

Ranger school is a stress leadership course. It could be called anything - Commando School, Recondo School, what ever. It is a school. Being a Ranger in a Ranger unit has absolutely nothing to do with Ranger school. It is confusing, I agree. I wish it had a different name so we could disassociate one from the other.

I do not disparage Ranger school. It is a great element for building young soldiers' leadership abilities. But you enter Ranger school then leave.

Rangers in the 75th live and breathe the 75th. They are Rangers every second of every day.
>>
>>30409478
Alright thanks, hope there is space left
>>
>>30409493
But dont i learn things in ranger school that could come in handy, like land navigation?
>>
>>30408108
>Never ending until you get a ranger tab.
Ranger TAB aint shit, its a school. Nearly every infantry officer has to go through to be deemed promotable. They let two women get the tab. The tab is just a couple weeks of your life. The SCROLL is a life style.
>>
>>30409509
You'll learn and utilize land nav in basic, AIT, jump school, ranger school, RASP and pretty much any other school having to do with combat arms in one way or another. Ranger school would absolutely not detract from your ability to excel in the 75th, but it won't make or break you either. Plenty of folks get through Ranger school and would be unlikely to cut it full time in the 75th.

It does allow for officers to get a pretty tab and act tough/accomplished though.
>>
>>30409509
>land navigation
You learn that shit in Infantry school aka Infantry OSUT. You don't just stab and shoot in the Infantry - you learn a fuck ton about the battlefield.
>>
>>30409555
>>30409567
Thanks guys
>>
>>30409567
That's why I laugh when people think someone with combat arms experience is the end-all of shooting. I out-shoot a lot of combat vets, some from the SOF community on a weekly basis, but I've also been shooting rifles, shotguns and pistols religiously since I was big enough to handle the recoil.

Put me on a battlefield or in a tactical situation and I would be dead compared to even the weakest of the shooters out of the combat vets. Killing dudes is a lot more brains than competitive shooting skill. Being in the right place, at the right time, with the right angle(s) is everything in that world. Being an ace shooter doesn't mean shit when you are boxed in or stuck with the low ground. Put a breathing body with base line competence behind a gun with the "tactical" advantage and it's game over 99 times out of 100.
>>
How is POG life in the Rangers? i.e. comm, mechanical, interior electrician etc. is it shit because you don't do as much cool stuff as the combat arms guys while still living the Ranger lifestyle?
>>
File: 1533c77.gif (12 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
1533c77.gif
12 KB, 216x216
>>30409827
No such thing as pogue life in the 75th. When I got back from Ranger school, I was sent to battalion HQ to pick up my orders. When I walked in, every desk clerk had their feet elevated on their desks, doing pushups because they fucked something up. Rangers are Rangers no matter what the MOS.
>>
They came recruiting when I was in Airborne school. Put us all in the bleachers and asked who wants to go to RIP (late 80's) then filtered out those who raised their hands by MOS.

Do they stil offer that at Airborne school or does it have to be in your contract?
>>
>>30409851
Especially now that they have their own internal support (maintainance/comms/chow/etc) Battalion. Used to be POGs could get attached and hang out with the Rangers for a while living up to their own unit standards. Now even the Regiment cooks are squared away or having their shit pushed in.
>>
File: 1464562241748.jpg (925 KB, 2760x2098) Image search: [Google]
1464562241748.jpg
925 KB, 2760x2098
>never really heard opinions on rangers from /k/
>literally have had daily threads for the past 6 months on Rangers and other SOFs
>desu....
>>
>>30409521
My friend is currently in the 75th.
To be not treated like shit you need your tab as well as the obvious scroll, which you already have if you're in regiment.
>>
>>30409851
>>30410053
So they get treated poorly while working their non combat jobs. What's the draw to that?
Combat Arms I understand but why be a cook and say "I'm going Ranger HOOOAAHHH!!"?
>>
>>30411153

being able to say "I'm a ranger" helps numb the self hate that comes with having a job like that
>>
>>30405820
Where did the Post Office meme come from?
>>
>>30411153
To brag about being a ranger and wearing a special snowflake beret, same reason why retards say they like the 82nd with bragging about being airborne and wearing a special snowflake beret while getting treated like dog shit
>>
>>30409521
There was a post on ITS Tactical when they let women in about how it's not the end of world since Ranger school is a pale shadow of what it was supposed to be.
http://www.itstactical.com/centcom/news/ranger-school-is-dead-but-not-for-the-reasons-you-think/
Gist of it is that the school was supposed to teach SUT to at least one NCO per platoon and one officer per company. Now it's just a stepping stone for officer promotions.
>>
File: 1464769502462.jpg (157 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1464769502462.jpg
157 KB, 900x675
>>30411893
>>30412042
is that it? is there any benefit in lifestyle or operation?
>>
If anyone has any questions I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. 2/75 with a deployment.
>>
>>30405820
>I've never really heard opinions on the rangers from /k/

this is how i know you're a liar

bait thread
>>
>>30409611
>Being in the right place, at the right time, with the right angle(s) is everything in that world.

the basics of it is actually unit tactics, which is what you don't get as a civillian. at the bottom of it it's not about super-special individual guys, it's about guys working in concert with each other. that's the fundamental underlying principle of the entire military. even fighter pilots are fucked without other people.
>>
>>30406517

Unless you have actual first hand experience of what Rangers are like today, how the fuck would you know if Rangers today are better than ones from "yesterday?" Sounds like you are talking out of your ass.

I served in the LRRPS/Rangers from 68-70 and I wouldn't say the Rangers from any era, from Rogers' Rangers to the Rangers today were are are better than the ones I fought with.
>>
>>30414527
>68-70
Wtf how old are you?
>>
>>30405820

Jobbers to Delta, who are jobbers to SEALs and SAD.
>>
>>30414622
Your mom gives "jobbers" to them all.
>>
So if Rangers are direct action and Delta does who knows what, does SF do spooky spook spy shit?
>>
>>30414002
Ever been in an firefight or any of the sort or do most people not see you coming and you burn through them like a ghost?
>>
>>30414828
Didn't get into any firefights while I was over there. We had a different mission set. Not every deployment is all gun fights and rainbows. The Afghans have taken over pretty much every mission over there besides a few.
>>
>>30414924
A 75th Ranger tells it's not constant SF blood warfare...

Call of Duty kids on suicide watch.
>>
>>30414002
What sort of new gear is the 75th getting in the next few years? Also have you done any training with any foreign militaries and if so what was your opinion of them?
>>
>>30414997
Can't really talk about the new gear and that stuff.

I've worked with the Afghan SF. That's about it. Well, we were training them because the SF dudes at our camp were incompetent

>tfw they have better equipment then Marines kek
>>
>>30414002

What does the 75th think of CAG and how much interaction do they have?
>>
>>30414997
Not him, but without getting too specific, new radios/comms equipment are always a big thing. Also we're seeing some new vehicles come in.

DD free float uppers are still the hotness, especially if you can get them with a short barrel. A2 flash hiders are almost entirely out. There's more then a few SCARs floating around, but barely anybody actually uses them.

Crye Precision is pretty much the go to for plate carriers and stuff now. Everybody wears non standard boots whenever they can, and hopefully at some point soon put issuing facility will start issuing new shooters gloves that allow you to use touch screens.

Also the draw down is a bitch and has really slowed down the "get new cool shit" department.
>>
>>30415043
I take it you didn't get a Korea rotation? I heard their SoF group we worked with last rotation was pretty okay. More like a decent SWAT team then an actual SoF unit. At least when they were clearing buildings.

>>30415050
CAG is where every Ranger private wants to go when he grows up.

And occasionally, but not a ton.
>>
>>30415096
I was in central Afghan. Thank God I didn't go to Korea. Korea has officially ended for us at least
>>
>>30415134
Yeah I heard, I just missed the last rotation there when I changed companies.

I can take a guess as to where you were based off your posts.

Did you guys get to hit the ranges there a few times at least? It's not like there's much else to do?

Also was the guard force still a bunch of fucking jackasses?

Last time I was deployed we almost had to start pulling guard shifts for them when they refused to do their job.
>>
>>30409509
Anon, you learn land nav in basic.
>>
>>30415241
We are definitely talking about the same place then haha. We went to the range almost daily for 2 months straight. Guard force was super incompetent. Was a very uneventful deployment. But I did see a suicide bombing a couple miles away so that was neat
>>
>>30415241

Not him nor Rangers but if you mean the G4S gate guards, yeah they went on strike when I was there in 11-12'. Was temporary and Carroll was a small base but it sucked.
>>
Ramirez is a hero.
>>
>>30405820

Great guys, great to work with, had the pleasure of training with a few off an on. Doesn't get much better on their level.
>>
>>30415299
Sounds about right. At least you guys got some range time in, probably one of the only good parts.

>>30415303
No this was a different incident in '14. Some guard force female SSG was fucking her privates. Privates being privates couldn't just enjoy the deployment pussy they were getting and decided to not show up for their shifts threatening to blackmail the female SSG if she tried to punish them. Fuckheaded privates friends saw their buddies not showing up and decided to also not show up. This resulting cluster fuck almost forced us to pull guard duty till somebody finally sorted out exactly what was going on.
>>
How are medics treated in the regiment? As a private coming in, are the fuckfuck games different than regular grunts?

How often is it that you can get a slot to cool guy schools?(HALO/Dive/etc)

I wanna know more about RRC but shit is super OPSEC from what I hear so don't even bother answering that.
>>
>>30415495
>how are medics treated
Better than your average infantry private, but still not great till you get your tab. This also varies largely based off your senior medic, your platoon sgt, and how good of a medic you are. It can really range from "almost as bad as an 11b private" to "almost an infantry tab". Less getting smoked overall thought.

Almost everybody will get dicked down when doing actual medic training. It's just how everybody is taught to teach/learn.

>Cool guy schools
Less often then you think. Your average guy will never go to HALO. I've seen a few guys reenlist for Dive School. Master Breacher is fairly common and pretty cool. RSLC or whatever they call it now isn't unheard of. Jump Master isn't cool, but we get plenty of slots. Sniper School isn't super rare, but not common either.

>RRC
I honestly don't know a ton about it. I know there's a selection process, I know they get some cooler stuff, but I don't know much else. If Ricky is still around he'd be the one to tell you what's what.
>>
>>30415287
>Be Marine grunt, team leader
>Get told we have classes to do at LRC, and later I have a class on Land Nav
>Show up to do required classes
>Fuck up and tell lady at LRC I need to do a land Nav Class instead
>she busts out a map, a compass, all that shit and tells me I have an hour to finish
>Puts a test on that's 100 questions and proctors me
>Wtf I'm not prepared for this shit
>Do the best I can, end up getting a 75 out of 100, bare minimum to pass it

The kicker, she gave me the test certifying me to teach a Land Nav course, the course I was supposed to go to later. Not what I was supposed to take. Squad leader and SSgt laugh and call me stupid but impressed I passed it, let me off early for the day since apparently able to teach it.
>>
>>30405820
They lost to 9 SWAT teams in a tactical tournament. The quality continues to decline. Dont come asking a board full of fat airsofters about SF or SO or elite units.
>>
>>30409851
Pretending on a vietnamese oil painting forum. Wut
>>
>>30415625
Oh, well that's better than I thought at least.

I haven't seen Ricky around in a while, he is probably busy.

Well, I'm hoping to get a 68w Opt 40 contract soon, assuming all goes well. I won't accept anything else.

This sounds like a stupid question but, how often are line medics put into combat situations? Like in a stack? Or are they stuck the Plt Sgt's hip?
>>
>>30415750
>68W Opt 40
I'm not going to say don't do it, but just be ready for the fact that this is going to be a tough course. Even after you pass RASP there is no guarantee you will make it to battalion as you still need to pass SOCM. It has a fairly high failure rate.

>how often are line medics in a gunfight
Not super often but not unheard of either. When we were still in Iraq I knew a medic who had kills in the double digits.

It's nowhere near as often now, but medics still get in gunfights every once in a while. But your main job is to be with the plt sgt and out of trouble.
>>
Does anyone know about HUMINT guys in battalion? Are they on the ground with infantry guys or are they doing their own thing?
>>
>>30415943
They have their own section in RHQ. They can grow beards on occasion.
>>
>>30414002
Sup mang C Co here 2011-2013
>>
File: 1459819838303.jpg (2 MB, 3027x1834) Image search: [Google]
1459819838303.jpg
2 MB, 3027x1834
>>30415841
Sounds good. I've been taking anatomy and physiology classes and getting any education I can while I'm still a civi.

One last question man: Is it a good time to enlist? And if I were to make it to Regiment, being in Battalion? Compared to GWOT, is this a decent time to be a Ranger?

I was honestly waiting to see who was elected, because I don't think I should enlist if Hillary gets in.
>>
>>30414718
Rangers do DA, Delta does DA and PSD and other stuff, SF does FID.
>>
>>30416779
Haha I'm in 2C
>>
>>30416902
Not really a good time to enlist. The glory days are over for now
>>
>>30405820
My dad was a ranger back in the 1980's don't know where he served. But he was issued the a1's before there were a2's.
>>
File: 1409814538487.gif (2 MB, 350x190) Image search: [Google]
1409814538487.gif
2 MB, 350x190
>>30417442
Fug
>>
>>30417442
but not the worst time
2018 the 20 year retirement plan goes away and all troops will be forced onto the TSP. Funds placed into the TSP will be opened up to investments so troops retirement pay will be squandered on corn subsidies and Solyndras.
>>
>>30417788
Ya ive heard about this, sounds like shit senpai.
>>
>>30415043
>Well, we were training them because the SF dudes at our camp were incompetent
Could you elaborate on this? Were the green berets not up to snuff?
>>
>>30417794
it opens up more money for F-35's and the $150 a gallon algae based jet fuel to run them.
King Nigger gladly signed it since he won't be in office to face the fallout.
>>
>>30417920
I just cant believe it passed though. Was hoping someone would shoot it down. Basically if you dont wanna get screwed seems like you gotta enlist before that shit kicks in. At least if youre doing 20+.
>>
>>30417442
>Not really a good time to enlist. The glory days are over for now
But doesnt that make it the perfect time? Wont getting in now and getting your bearings/feet wet with training prepare you for when shit hits the fan again in a few years?
>>
>>30417414
No shit. Hodge, Gable, Korthals, or Tapio still around?
>>
>>30418618
If you want to put up with a lot of garrison bull shit
>>
>>30418884
Everyone except for Hodge
>>
>>30419566
I guess thats true, but if you want to join id still rather do that then waiting for war to break out and working some wagey job in the mean while.
>>
>>30419596
Yeah, get your tab and then go to the specialty platoon. They are always doing something
>>
>>30419761
>get your tab and then go to the specialty platoon.
You say that like its easy or something. Im assuming its hard as shit to get into something like that. If you have some intimate knowledge about that feel free to share senpai.
>>
>>30406451
What is CAG is it like SAD
>>
>>30408108
Yea well try not to be such a bad ass as a lead cashier soon to be promoted to key holder assistant.
>>
>>30405820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzbr6fPDmkE
>>
So what's up with deployments? For anyone?

I always hear conflicting information. Like I've had 2 friends, one in Artillery and one in Logistics, get deployments to the ME recently.

But then everyone else talks about there's no war and its a drawdown and nothing is happening.

So... what is it?
>>
>>30419825

Of course. It's all hard and not necessarily fair either. Cool guy shit in the military is largely a recruiting tool. Get a bunch of dumb kids to go 18x or op40 and then when 90% of them inevitable flunk out you can re class them to floor moppers and lawn mowers.
>>
>>30420538

inevitably*
>>
>>30420126
Delta
>>
>>30420538
>>30420550
>Get a bunch of dumb kids to go 18x or op40 and then when 90% of them inevitable flunk out you can re class them to floor moppers and lawn mowers.
I agree with you on that but i dont necessarilly see it as a bad thing. If these stupid CoD kids join and fail out thats on them its not the armys job to babysit them or spoonfeed them.
>>
>>30414622
>Delta to SEALs
Hahahahahahaha
You fucking wish m80. Only thing above delta is SAD and shit we don't know about
>>
>>30419825
Getting the tab is the hardest part. A couple months of gay, sleep deprivation, and hunger.
>>30420855
SAD isn't above the D Boyz. Different mission sets. Like comparing apples to oranges
>>
>>30417332
Can you say it again with less acronyms?
>>
>>30419579
Fuckin A, man. Shame Hodge isn't there any more, he's a dog guy now
>>
>>30414527
post pictures you cunt. I know you have some. bonus points for tiger stripe.
>>
>>30421973
DA = Direct Action(Killing bad dudes)

PSD = Personal Security Detail(Bodyguards for Ambassadors, VIP's)

SF = Special Forces

FID = Foreign Internal Defense(Training local forces)
>>
>>30415678
Kek
>>
>>30422174
I cant believe you answered him
>>
>>30421850
>SAD isn't above the D Boyz. Different mission sets. Like comparing apples to oranges

Develop your hypothesis. The SAD wiki says it recruits from Delta and ST6, so it seems like SAD is above either. Otherwise it would say that Delta recruits from SAD.
>>
>>30423307
What is SAD?
>>
>>30423307
>trusting something on a wiki page

They are neither below or above the D boys. They do way seperate things.
>>
>>30423637
a dog dying in front of you is pretty SAD
>>
>>30414584
i know an old MACV-SOG guy who lives by me, that posts on here now and again. He's old as fuck, but can still fight like a fucking savage. his wife is a super nice lady though, and graciously puts up with his shit.
>>
>>30414527
>first hand experience
No. First hand knowledge, yes. You've either had your head buried in the sand or have been completely removed from the Ranger community, stud.

Why don't you watch the rucks while we do the raid.
>>
>>30405820
Hunter 2-1 Actual.
He always said he'd be a ranger when he grows up...
What ever happened to /k/'s worst trip, anyway?
>>
>>30423831
Actually keked pretty hard to this.
>>
File: there must be something more.jpg (16 KB, 217x231) Image search: [Google]
there must be something more.jpg
16 KB, 217x231
>>30423637
my exsitence
>>
>>30414527
After the political clusterfuck that was Vietnam budgets got cut all across defense, SOF got hit very hard. Talk to guys in the 80s and 90s and they were clawing to get the funding they needed and to stay relevant in the eyes of big Pentagon. Dudes were pushing to maintain the reputation SOF groups earned in Vietnam across the board, but were not getting what they needed to modernize. There's more than a few fuck ups from the decades between Vietnam and GWOT, potentially preventable lessons were learned the hard way.

Once GWOT kicked off USSOCOM and JSOC got a shot of adrenaline to the heart and the forces under their command became extremely competent and very seasoned.

Point I'm getting at is that the quality of the men may never change, but the quality of the equipment, training and capabilities most definitely the fuck have since your days. The Regiment's capabilities and portfolio in the year 2016 are fucking staggering.

I don't think many would argue against the caliber of men that you served with, Vietnam era SOF units set the bar high and most units have aspired to live to those standards since.
>>
>>30423307
>Wiki
>Source of accurate information on upper echelon special programs, missions and units

If someone knew detailed information they are not going to be posting about it on the internet, updating a wiki or discussing it on here. What is obvious though, is at that level of military, intelligence and government interaction; you have tools at your disposal. Those tools pull from a similar pool of men sometimes (mil intelligence recruited by fed intelligence, mil shooters recruited by fed shooters). The reason, if even remotely accurate, the CIA/DIA/Whatever would have more inbound flow than outward from the military is because it is a change of career, a progression away from the military. Much in the same way law enforcement pulls heavily from retired military, does that make Buttfuck County deputies more qualified to end a hostage situation than whatever military unit they served in?

Beyond that, I would assume that at that level of operations there's a lot of information being shared and tasks being traded as they often work towards the same goal.

Get this comic book image of government shadow warriors Sam Fishering the shit out of exotic locales out of your head. Unfortunately nothing in real life is that cool.
>>
>>30412018
Post office meme? Is it the first line of the Ranger Creed your talking about here?
>>
>>30424941
hes talking about that pic of the balls in special forces of all the countries. It says rangers guard the post office. I dont got the pic or id post.
>>
>>30425129
Gotcha. Seen that one kinda funny. Was about to just rant on that shit. Thanks Battle.
>>
>>30425202
Still though i dont get it either. Why does that hold some significance to rangers?
>>
>>30415495
Warrior spirit
>>
File: 1409493355743.jpg (153 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1409493355743.jpg
153 KB, 1440x900
>>30425525
I'm not sure I understand my friend
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.