[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mods are asleep, post spooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97
File: therake.jpg (108 KB, 1705x1279) Image search: [Google]
therake.jpg
108 KB, 1705x1279
Time for an /xk/ thread.

ITT: spooky innawoods stories and other such things

I'll start.

>be young beaner
>abuela lives with family
>tells spooky stories all the time
>el cucuy, la llorona, standard fare
>tells us about la lechuza one night
>sneak out that same night intending to meet friends for secret party innawoods
>take shortcut through abandoned housing developments nearby
>hear rustling in the windows above as I pass underneath
>look up to see something staring down at me from 4 stories above in a half-finished apartment building
>suddenly feel very cold
>the thing takes flight, a massive owl-looking thing, blotting out the moon as it passed above me
>it circles above me
>my body keeps getting colder
>run home screaming, get grounded for two weeks
>get called a faggot by friends for being a pussy and not going to the party
>I didn't care
>I knew what I saw that night
>>
>>30404511
Did you shoot it? Did you discuss weapons with it? Did it bomb you?
>>
>>30404511
Alright, i got one from my childhood of a man in a bunnysuit that decided to try and pull some shenanigans

I was around 12 thinking im some slick operator sneaking around out property in the Poconos with this surplus jacket i had and this BB gun of mine and it was raining a bit so the fog was out.

So here i am standing on this bale of hay we had around for some reason or another when about 100 feet away in the tree line i just see this man sized Rabbit just standing behind a tree watching me, so being the person i am i shot at this bunnyman behind a tree and it fucking ran like a bat out of hell further into the forest but then the next day i see it again this time down by the road and i stare it down from the safety of my house, and then i saw it again the next day and the next day and every day for a week after the initial sighting so i tell my parents and they just laugh it off saying im imagining shit.

So every day this thing gets a little closer to the house until its with in about 50 feet of the front door and then i just never saw it again after that.

Doesn't seem as scary typing it out but when i was younger it scared the crap out of me.
>>
Not very /k/ but a while back I was playing guitar on the couch behind a blanket I had inherited from my mother and was playing et hvitt lys over skogen and when I got to the riff at about 4:30 I felt what was either a hand on my fretting arm's shoulder or a muscle spasm
>>
>>30404864
> man in a bunny costume creeping ever closer to your house for a week

yah, nah thats pretty creepy, though if that happened to me, considering im not a 12 year old i would be liable to take drunken pot shots at him and yell a stream of obscenities so perverse the devil himself would cover his ears
>>
File: DSCN2986.jpg (97 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2986.jpg
97 KB, 500x375
I'll bite

>Be a few years ago
>17
>random weekend in July
>my mom wants to go to her high school reunion
>she went to high school in a tiny town in South West VA
>town backs up to about 200,000 acres of national forest
>I want to go so I can camp in the national forest and try out my new truck on some of the old trails
>decide to bring a friend so I don't get lonely
>most of my close friends are out of town
>take random guy from my friend group
>probably 4th or 5th on my friends list
>pack up the truck
>typical packing gear sans tent because we want to sleep in hammocks
>friend nabs his dad's HK P30 and I bring my Sig P226
>very awkward 6 hour drive to VA with semi-close friend and mom
>finally get there
>drop off mom at grandma's house
>head innawoods about 5 PM
>spend the next to hours getting lost on miles of identical looking trails
>about 7 PM get my truck stuck in a deep mud pit
>guess we're camping here
>we set up our fire and hammocks and break out some beer I stole from my grandmas fridge
>drunkenly shoot trees for a couple hours until dark
>finally settle around the fire and cook up some beans while trying to tell scary stories
>doesn't work because we're piss drunk and not 12 anymore
>with nothing left to do we decide to call it a night
>crawl into our hammocks around 11 PM
>I don't know if it was 11:05 or 1 AM but it seemed like I had been trying to sleep for hours when my friend sits up
>he whispers "you up?" followed by "do you hear that?"
>I reply saying that I'm up and that the only thing I hear is the tree frogs
>he tells me to listen.

1/2-3 (pic unrelated)
>>
>>30404511
YES, went hiking last night and felt spooked. Just dread in the pit of my stomach. Nearly broke into a run when I heard some dogs in the distance. My flashlight and Dan kept me clam through.
>>
>>30406829
Why have spook threads been deleted lately? They are a /k/ classic.
>>
>>30406804
continue....
>>
>>30406833
mods hate fun. /k/ has better spooky stories than /x/ and they want to keep that a secret.
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 647x507) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 647x507
Dumping innawoods spoopy
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 795x572) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 795x572
>>30406872
>>
File: image.png (79 KB, 742x697) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79 KB, 742x697
>>30406875
>>
>>30406804
part 2

>listen real close
>still nothing but tree frogs
>suddenly I pick up a hint of something
>it's laughter
>as I continue to listen it I can start to tell that its kids laughing
>not like playing laughing, like hearty concentrated laughing
>imagine an old guy in a bar, but the laughing is very high pitched
>the laughing is coming from the woods to our left, opposite the truck still stuck on the trail to our right
>friend is freaking out
>I try to reassure him by saying its just a family camping or something
>start to calm him down, while I'm doing this the laughter starts to fade
>It finally stops and we try to go back to sleep, very shaken up
>again after what seemed like hours, but may have been minutes my friend bolts up
>"dude all the tree frogs stopped"
>before I could respond I start to hear a humming
>I sit up
>my friend almost crying says "holy shit bro what's that"
>it sounds like Indian dudes doing the ommmm thing when they mediate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYrLM5rGX8
>like this, only high pitched again
>I'm literally frozen in fear
>friend is audibly crying
>neither of us are moving
>the omming is getting louder and louder
>can feel it shaking me to my core
>wan't to move, but can't
>wan't to grab my 226, but can't
>as quickly as it began it stopped

2/3
>>
I'm gonna copypaste something I found on my computer. I didn't write it, and I'm not sure why I have it, but I'm gonna drop it here. Enjoy :)
[Farmanon]
[July 16, 2015]

I've lived in the Northwestern part of Oklahoma my entire life. There isn't much of a Native American influence around here anymore, but you'd be surprised how a 15 minute walk in the countryside will gift you with ancient arrowheads and other small reminders of the Native Americans that lived here.

I grew up on a farm with two parents, and one brother. Quiet existence. roughly 200 acres, while my grandfather farther west owns about 800 acres. Spent my time going to school, playing some organized sports, and mainly working my tail off on my farm.
1/?
>>
We trapped a lot. Bobcats, skunks, raccoon. Anything that'd walk into our traps, we'd shoot and sell to either Native Americans, or in the bigger town. It wasn't good money, about 20 dollars for a bobcat, and only about 8 for a raccoon, but it helped out here and there.

Well, one day I had gone out to check the traps on my own. We had about 15 traps, all of them being box traps. If you aren't familiar with them, imagine a rectangular cage with a pressure pad in the middle. One end has a open gate. At the back of the cage, bait is hung to attract animals. When the animal would investigate the bait, they'd trigger the door shut. The cages were typically made of metal, and were somewhat durable.

After checking a few of the traps, finding some of the bait gone, yet none of the traps were triggered.
2/?
>>
File: image.png (565 KB, 1351x1783) Image search: [Google]
image.png
565 KB, 1351x1783
>>30406875
Ayyy
>>
This is more common than you'd think. Sometimes the animals step over it, or sometimes the gate isn't set up right. I thought nothing of it and continued on. It wasn't until I had arrived at the last line of traps that I realized something was up.

It took me a while to find a particular box trap. It wasn't where it had been left at, and there was obvious signs around it that there was a fuss. Now, the traps weigh a good 30lbs, I'd estimate. Big enough that your normal animal isn't going to move it far.

After following the obvious signs that something had been there, I glanced down in a dried up creek bed that nearby. Sure enough, the trap laid on the bank of the creek bed. I noticed several things as I examined the scene, though.
The bait was gone, and the sliding gate was missing. The biggest thing I noticed, however, was that the cage was bent to the point that the small bars were ripped, leaving about 10 inch hole in the cage.
>>
>>30406902
>>30406895
>>30406891
>>30406888
Lurking
>>
>this story is long as fuck by the way
Normally, in dried up creek beds, a deer trail will be up on the side of a bank. A say a 'deer trail', but just about all types of animals use these small walk paths to leave of enter the creek bed without climbing up the side of the banks. It's unusual for a animal to not use these walk paths in a normal situation. Up on the other side of the bank, however, was the evidence of something clambering up the bank onto flat land. Fallen dirt, marks in the ground, and a couple of disturbed plants that had been stepped on. I regret not taking a closer look at the marks, I had been took worked up over the damaging of a fairly expensive trap.

After bringing the trap back, and repairing it ourselves, with only the barest of moments to reflect on how odd of a situation it was, everything was back to normal for a while.

4/?
>>
Growing up, I had also heard passing stories in the old cafe, or just anywhere, about old Native American animals. The most often heard story, for me, was of a creature three heads taller than any man, who lived in trees, had spindly appendages, and cursed those that hurt the land. Of course, my mother would also add in that they punished children who disobeyed parents, or who stayed up late at night goofing around. As a child, these stories delighted me, as I loved scary things. Looking back, I wished I had asked more about that one particular story. I never caught the name of it, and I may have a couple details of it wrong, but it for sure 'lived in the trees' and 'cursed those who hurt the land'.

The creepiest experience I had was when I was 21. My father had passed 2 years prior, and my mom had decided to move to OKC. With my schooling done, and my grandparents still nearby, I decided to take care of my father's land, instead of pawning it off on my grandfather.

5/?
>>
Now, working a farm by yourself is hard enough, not to mention I was 21, and I was helping my grandfather with his large plot of land as well. Days were long, and there wasn't much to do where I was besides watch TV, and drink. I wasn't partial to the bottle at the time, so most of my time was spent watching TV, specially Scifi channel and like. I also started reading a lot more. In addition to the money my mom, and grandparents gave me, I also worked a weekend job at a gas station somewhat in the middle of nowhere. Decent pay for easy work, and it helped me take care of small things.

Well, after a particularly hard week, in which three cows had contracted pink eye, and with the threat of infecting the rest of the small herd I had on the land.

I was exhausted, and had spent a considerable amount of money on medicine.
6/?
>>
Luckily, my grandfather helped pay for some it. I was relaxing on the front porch, waiting for the last bits of light to finally edge down from the sky. It wasn't long, though, before the evening suddenly turned bad.

I've heard noises a lot growing up, and in the country you're taught to listen to them to figure out what kind of animal it is, if they are in pain or communicating with one another, or even taunting something. This particular night had brought an almost dead silent night, the only noise being from a handful of chickens that were bedding for the night in our coop, and the low din of my TV which remained on.

The sound that came next was something I had never heard before in my life. It was like a whooping sound, almost like apes, I guess, except it wasn't as deep. I swear, it sounded as if a person was making the noise.
7/?
>>
File: 1466368994872.jpg (56 KB, 507x673) Image search: [Google]
1466368994872.jpg
56 KB, 507x673
>>30404511
>post spooks
>>
>>30406888
Nigga finish pls
>>
>>30406888
3/3
>after it ends I'm able to move again
>friend is able to move aswell
>we sprint the 20 or so yards from where we were sleeping back to my truck
>we both know it's hopeless getting it unstuck now
>I get in the front seat, turn the electricty on then turn all of my offroad lights on
>hop in the back seat, lock the doors and sit back to back, guns in our hands
>in an attempt to calm our nerves we put some shitty stand up routines from youtube on the aux
>at some point we fell asleep because we woke up to some redneck banging on the window trying to winch us out of the mud
>he gets us out and we high-tail it back to my grandmas after finding our way out of the forest
>tell mom and grandma what happened
>mom laughs it off and blames it on the beer we stole (I got in a lot of trouble for that)
>grandma is silent the whole time
>mom leaves to go run errands or something and grandma pipes up
>"you must've been by the summer camp"
>I respond "What summer camp?"
>Grandma goes on to tell me that there is some neo-Christian Shamanism summer camp for kids from some cult
>when I get home I research the cult
>turns out there is a camp

It's no Heaven's Gate shit, but its pretty creepy.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/camp.aspx?id=834

Also looking on Google maps we had to be at least a mile away from this camp. Me and that friend became a lot closer after that weekend in Southwest VA.
>>
>>30406930
>>30406927
>>30406921
>>30406914
>>30406902
>>30406895
>>30406891
If you were reading this, stay posted. It's too long for me to reasonably copy-paste so I'm making it an image for your convenience.
>>
>>30404864
Pig more spoopy than bunny
>>
>>30406981
More on the cult

http://www.edgarcayce.org/
>>
File: IMG_20160626_000711.jpg (559 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_000711.jpg
559 KB, 1200x1600
>>30406997
>>30404864
>>
File: 1455766036888.jpg (57 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1455766036888.jpg
57 KB, 919x720
Omg hurry!
>>
File: The Fucklong Story of Farmanon.png (2 MB, 8004x2692) Image search: [Google]
The Fucklong Story of Farmanon.png
2 MB, 8004x2692
And he was never heard from again
>>
>>30407114
Holy fuck that's long
>>
File: image.png (449 KB, 1090x897) Image search: [Google]
image.png
449 KB, 1090x897
>>30406997
>>30407009
>>
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 1280x771) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 1280x771
>suburbia is safe
>>
>>30407178
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>30407169
Haha, told you. If you have a minute I would give it a read though. Gets kinda spooky.
>>
File: Skinwalkers.jpg (81 KB, 1156x764) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalkers.jpg
81 KB, 1156x764
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 400x300
>>30407195
>>
This is what happened to my dad when he was in the army (note that the story dates back to communist times when military service was mandatory). He told me this when we were at the beach and i kept bringing up paranormal stuff.

Imagine the base he was stationed like a square with ABCD as corners of the squares with a large tower somewhere in the middle. My dad and his guard dog had to patrol from A to B and then to C. His buddy had to patrol from C to D than A.

Now the action part.
> be my dad, young soldier, patrolling the perimeter in the dead of night (2AM or something) with good guy dog
> he is in the middle of route A-B when he sees outside the base in the bushes a dark human like silhouette with some sort of creepy white face (the face wasn't glowing or anything it was just standing out in the night)
> spooky thing was doing some sort of wierd dance and waving a large club above its head
> dog is scared shitless, won't even bark as he usually did when he saw or heard something
> dog glues himself near my dads leg
> ohshit.exe
> armingAK.exe
> dad takes a fraction of a second to get his AK of his back
> creature vanished by the time he looked back
> dad stands and scans the surrounding for a good five minutes then runs to point B and phones his buddy at point D
> they meet at point C, my dad and the dog both shaken
> buddy is scared too since he knows my dad ain't no pussy and stuff
> they decide to call the Cpl which was in the guard room
> cpl comes and is like "wtf happened?"
> the cpls face drains off of color
> nobody wants to get up in the guard tower to check out stuff
> cpl tells dad and buddy to never speak of what happened and just forget it
> fast forward prior to the revolution of '89
> one guard disappears that night
> searchparty.exe
> guy is not found

Sfantu Gheorghe is a nice place tho.

More East-European spooky stories if you guys want
>>
>>30407199
Man I wish it had some payoff at the end.
>>
File: bprd.jpg (753 KB, 898x904) Image search: [Google]
bprd.jpg
753 KB, 898x904
>>
File: image.jpg (434 KB, 1024x737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434 KB, 1024x737
>>30407195
>I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1840x6060) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1840x6060
>>30407386
Wrong image. FUCK
>>
OC. I don't know whether this qualifies as spooky or just fucking pleb-tier, because it didn't happen out in the countryside, or even somewhere at all far from human habitation. It could have been anything... but it freaked me out at the time, so here goes.
>Be me in the late 90s, be about 8, Britfag
>Sunday afternoon, go for a walk with parents and sister in the country park not far from my city
>remember this is britbottle country, everything is close together. The country park was 25 minutes' drive from our house despite the fact I lived in the middle of a city.
>Country Park in question is tiny in comparison to US state forests, probably only a few miles square. It has the ruins of a queen's country mansion in it, and is mostly moorland/bracken with a few copses and lakes. There are shitloads of old slate and gravel pits around there.
>Park gets visited by thousands of city-dwelling britbottles every weekend so it's impossible to be truly alone
>anyway, on with the story
>Sunday afternoon in autumn, out walking with the family, jumping in puddles, watching deer, getting some fresh air
>we're there later than planned, sun is going down and the park wardens are driving around the perimeter warning people to go back to their cars
>we're in the middle of the park still, start walking with a purpose towards the exit, fewer and fewer people about
>it's quiet, the sky is lit up with a blood-red sunset
>in the distance, a weird "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowwwwwwwwwwwwwww" noise, like a crow calling but with much more bass, and much more sustain
>"what was that mummy?"
>parents dismiss, sister didn't even notice
>keep hearing it getting closer as we walk through the gloom
>"can you hear that mummy?" - "yes dear I can hear it, I wonder what it is"
>keep walking
>it's nearly dark now, can still hear the sound every couple of minutes
>get back to the car park, our car is there and the gates are still open, get in, drive home and everything is fine
>never work out what it was
>>
>>30404864
>Doesn't seem as scary typing it out but when i was younger it scared the crap out of me.
nigga I'd get spooked by that shit and I'm a grown man
>>
>>30407392
See? Perfectly fine.
>>
>>30407392
This is what happens when you worry about it

Don't worry about it
>>
>>30407477
>see man in bunny suit on property
>being scared
Dude, bunny suit guy is probably on this website. He most likely posts webm's of himself jacking off at this guy's tree line on trees because he believes he's a bunny.
>>
>>30406862
I just got off of /x/ and this is true /x/ is now just full of 'magic casting demon possessed' fags would much rather browse /k/
>>
>>30404511
>young beaner
>Abuela
>first two text lines

Have you convinced her that you found the chupacabra yet?
I always thought it was a meme until I said "Abuela, no sé dónde está mi hermano no lo puedo encontrar, ha desaparecido"
>>
I watched a cool "role play" documentary today dubbed "Russian Yeti: The Killer Lives" about the Dyatlov Pass incident.

I think at least 60% is bullshit but the segments with the Mansi and the forensic evidence that says the student hikers escaped their tent from the inside makes me think some weird shit happened in the Urals that night.
>>
File: 0 (1).jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0 (1).jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>30404511
>Be in RNZIR
>Doing some patrol procedures training in Wairoiuou
>taking turns planning,plotting and scouting for the section as we just trudge around both close country bush and the deserts around mount ruapehu
>night time in the bush is pitch black cant see anything
>during sentry hear movement and crunches in the bushes
>joke with m8 that it sounds like the sergeants are messing with us
>nothing ever happened no thunderflashes, or blank fire to trigger a stand to
>nothing
>suddenly get a bad feeling
>like am being watched
>sentrys over, go get replacement and go to sleep
>have strange dreams
>hear roaring in the distance
>wake up
>not sure if i dreamed the sound or if its what woke me up
>am not in my hoochie any more am 15m to the left
>out in the open , I just feel compelled to sit there and stare into the darkness for what seems forever
>feel like am being watched even though I cant see my own fucking hands in front of my face
>snapped out of it by the sounds of boots coming from the sentry point must be change over time
>crawl back to shelter
>finally go back to sleep
>>
>>30407753
Whelp i'm never gonna go back there now.
>Be on ex there
>Night patrol
>Go down almost literal cliff in full FSMO
>Get to large flat area (as flat as it can be in open country there)
>Do listening stop
>After what feels like forever think i've been left behind
>Get up fully to look around
>Can't see shit, the clouds are down like they do there and it's jet black.
>See what looks like a white face about 10 or so metres away
>Must be the rest of the section
>Hear whispered "re-org" from section commander behind me a little way away
>Turn around to see the rest of section forming up to step off.
>Turn back, nothing.
>Was noping the fuck going back up the cliff as I was tail end charlie right at the back.
>>
>>30404511
Getting this scared at operator Bruce Wayne, whew...
>>
>>30407795
Fuck wairoiuou that place is haunted

>Spent many months in Waiouru
>was up there with doing live fire with mortars for an MFC course
>Stayed in the old barracks
>Three of us feel like we're pinned down in bed, with a cold weight on our chests. On different nights
>One night, one of the boys woke up screaming, hit the lights and asked why none of us would help him
>Say he was yelling out for help when he was pinned in bed
>no one heard him
>Another night, one of the beds dragged into the middle of the room.

Weird shit happens in Waiouru there have been alot of suicides from recruit training and back in ww1 and ww2 all the dead body would be shipped back and processed in waioruru as body from the Tangi\wai Disaster.
>In my basic training I had a recruit in the barracks right across from me wake up in the middle of the night with a girl hanging from the neck staring down at him
>wakes up 3 separate recruit barracks with the sound of his scream
>Next morning cpls tell us not to talk about last night
>at breakfast guy looks visibly shakin
>also
>sights of lone men in old uniforms walking at night
>sightings of faces staring into windows after curfew
>foot prints left in dirt over night that has to be keep to high level of rack lines (think japanese sand garden)
>shadows in the old barrack dress check mirrors
>bangs and slamming doors of a communal bathroom that had a recruit shoot himself
>>
Picture this:
> Kosovo
> on patrol on the streets when suddenly we hear a scream
> look at some flat complex
> a chick dressed in her wedding dress yells at us but we don't understand the language
> jumps from the 4th storey and makes a thump on the ground
> continue patrolling
>>
>>30407828
I remember on the safety brief during my basic that the damn ghosts of suicides was mentioned and not to really give them much bother.
Nothing like that creepy vibe yah get when looking from the ablutions in those recruit barracks in the ole ouru.

>Wake up needing to piss
>Have ear plugs in since everyone else in the damn sections snores
>Get up all quiet like, pop on some jandals and make my way down towards the ablutions.
>Take a piss in the damn coldness of the ablutions on a night in Waiouru.
>Wash hands and start to walk out of the ablutions
>Just cleared the door and rotated left towards my end of the barracks
>Immediately feel like something is watching me
>Rotate right to check the other platoons barrack hallway
>Nothing
>Rotate back towards mine and instantly feel like i'm being watched again
>Just nope out of there back to the sections room.

>Learn the next day that someone killed themselves in that ablution a while back
>Ahhh that explains it
>>
>>30407829
dude weed lmao
>>
File: 0.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>30407970
another story from same patrol

>was tail end charlie in my section
>full tactical bush SOP's
>check 6 o'clock ever 5 mins and when we do any halts
>middle of the day
>fully over cast
>just finished minor river crossing drills
>walk another 300m or so across open country and head towards this small section of bush out by its self in the desert around mount ruapehu
>the bush is dead quiet
>no birds or insects
>silence
>get signal for 5 min listening halt
>turn around
>we are wearing packs with 40+ kg
>slowly swing my self around for a good position
>notice the white straight away when I turn around
>directly behind me about maybe about 50 to 80m just out of the sort of natural clearing/track and sort of half standing in a shrub about hip height is a girl maybe 8 or 10 in a white dress looking right at me
>chills down my spine
>freeze
>she turns away into the shrub
>no sound
>feel incredibly uneasy standing like an idiot staring into the bush
>get signal to move on

Never see her again and never tell anyone until sometime after during a end of course drinks at the base bar
>all a bit tipsy
>talking about the exercise
>I jokingly mention the girl a saw in the bush
>a sergeant a big maori fella snaps his head towards me and say in a fairly serious manner
>"never follow that fucking girl"
> whole table is awkwardly silent
>everyone starts laughing and going "ooooooooooooospooky"
>sergeant just shrugs and starts drink again
>>
>>30407829
GET THE FUCK BACK TO /pol/ YOU LITTLE SHIT.
>>
>>30407114
TL;DR?
>>
This is a summer tale, not too /k/ or /x/ but still fucked up

>be me,18 going countryside with two friends A and B
>we all meet up at the train station when i arrive since i was the last to arrive
>go the next day exploring innawoods when we find a small house, decrepit and vacant
>explore and find a few bullets, didnt recognize the caliber then
>sudden feeling of uneasiness and nausea
>keep looking and find some really old military clothes
>hammerandsickle.exe spotted
>i inspect the uniform cause fuck me its interesting
>friend B inspects a closet
>more dirty and old clothes
>butwaitthereismore.exe
>"anon" i found a rifle
>wtf.jpeg
>he shows me a very old mosin that has seen better days
>holy fuck
>we snatch the mosin and bullets and go back home where we hide it
Cont.
>>
>>30408082
Cont.
>2nd day we go out again innawoods and we take mosin with us (hidden in a blanket cause fml not suspicious at all)
>go back to that same house
>find nothing new
>lets keep going
>deeper innawoods when we start smelling some foul shit
>lets investigate komrades
>wish i didn't
>we find some old fag has hanged himself and his skin was getting black or some shit
>guy was bloated or something
>very disgusting
>A vomits and B is visibly shaken
>we go back to the village and report it to local police
>B also pussied out and told us we found a Mosin and bullets
>my baby gets confiscated
>still feels bad /k/
>>
>>30408036
Guy's been cursed by spirits of the land, has to abandon farm because shit will get worse.
>>
>>30408011
>Close country ex near Mt Ruapehu
>Day in day out of patrols
>Get sentry timing for 3am - 5am (fuck me, one of the worst times in my opinion)
>On the gun looking out into literally blackness
>Other dude on sentry is dead quiet
>On sentry yah do feel very very isolated and alone, especially if the other guy isn't moving at all
>Start to hear weird shit directly in front which felt like it was right in my face
>Other guy says nothing
>Tap him and lightly whisper "Did yah hear that"
>He replies with "Nah"

>Honestly one of the worst responses since yah don't know if you were semi-dreaming it or not and start to very much doubt yourself in those moments.

>other guy goes and gets his replacement for sentry.
>There... Alone on sentry
>The radio squawks, prolly someone accidentally leant on the 'push to talk' on the handset.
>Definitely doesn't help the uneasy feeling i'm getting in that moment.
>Another squawk from the radio so grab the handset and put to ear incase there's something said.
>Other hand still on the gun, try to move gun into more comfortable position in the shoulder.
>Can't move gun, feels like something is holding the end of it.
>Drop handset and use other hand to try and move the whole gun.
>Gun doesn't move, still feels like something is holding down the end of the barrel.
>Do a punch out towards the end of the gun.
>Didn't hit anything
>Try moving gun now and it moves normally.

>Replacement for other sentry comes back
>Just say "Fuck this shit man"
>>
>>30408141
>yah

just type "you" like a normal person
>>
File: 120EN.jpg (18 KB, 485x294) Image search: [Google]
120EN.jpg
18 KB, 485x294
>>30404511

>Be my Dad in 1970's when he was teen.
>Go huntin' innawoods deep in foothills of Appalachian mountains with his brother.
>Both super fudds.
>Hike all day to secret deer hunting spot.
>Remote location with real wild country. No roads or fire trails. Only a faint footpath that disappears from time to time, to follow.
>Make it by nightfall
>Set up camp and kick off fire
>Eat meal and turn in for early night
>'Nothing like sleeping under stars in the middle of nowhere'...'Yeah bro. Early start tomorrow. Nighty night.....ZZZzzzzz'
>About 2 am both wake up
>Hear male voice grunting and groaning like it is lifting something heavy.
>Hear heavy footsteps near camp, then big thump.
>Scares the shit out of them.
>They load up rifles and yell out "Who the fuck is there?"
>Use torches to do a sweep around camp. 30-06 and 270 at ready.
>.......... nothing.
>Go to bed and theorize may have been a bear or something.
>Wake up in morning and find a coffin lid on path into camp.
>Coffin lid had drag marks all the way up the trail they had taken.
>WTF?!!
>Coffin lid looks new, but has mud and dirt scuff marks on it. Satin lining is clean, crisp and new looking. Has the word "Pearl" embroidered on it.
>Pack up camp in a flash and fuck off real quick.
>Take polaroids of coffin lid.
>Hike all day back to starting point.
>Call Sheriff and make a report.
>Deputy could not give a shit, but the Sheriff pull them aside and drilled them about the incident and took the pics.
>Said he did not know WTF is going on but would check it out.
>Called him a few days later and said that his buddy sheriff 2 counties over reported that a cemetery had been tore up and a fresh interment had been vandalized.
>.... family identified the coffin lid as the one that was on their dead grandma's casket.
>"Pearl" was her nickname.
>Never went hunting again...... ever.
>>
>>30408432

I used to ask him about this incident from time to time.

>No footprints on trail only drag marks or their own.
>Both super fudds used to tracking and hunting and shit.
>Lid was fucken heavy.
>Deep drag marks most of the way on the trail home.
>Said that night was deadly still and had a weird feel to it.
>Uncle deeply religious and swore on The Bible that story was a true as could be.
>Both still get anxious when talking about it
>>
>>30407970

>At safety brief.
>"Oi. Nogga wog bogga*, eh? 'Nuf said."

>*: Translation: "Many recruits have reported seeing apparitions at this camp. They are the spectral remnants of those who have been killed or committed suicide in the area. You would do well to simply ignore these minor phantasms, and your time here will be much more pleasant."
>>
>grandpa owns 30 acres in montana
>visit him every summer and go hiking solo because peacefulness
>carry remington 3200 with me in case of wild animals
>be hikingnin he evening one day, headed back to grandpa's homestead
>get the feeling of being followed
>no trees or large obstructions around aside from low brush
>perfect sight lines, but see nothing
>walk back to homestead faster, but feeling doesn't go away
>whip around and see something dive into the brush outta sight
>clouds cover the evening sun, and shit gets dark super fast all pf a sudden
>nope.jpg
>fire both barrels of remington in general direction and sprint back to grandpa
>tell him about that shit when he asks about the gunshots
>"Yeah anon, started happening recently. But it always seems to be scared away by gunfire. Take my pistol with you next time."
>super nonchalant
>nope nope nope never went hiking by myself again
>>
ur at home chillin with ur gf and dis motherfucker shows up at ur window wanting 2 steel ur gf soul

wat do
>>
>>30407281
Man you can't just throw a story like that out and not expect people to not want more, post 'em if you got them.
>>
>>30407531
Just like Corn Fapper

Ahhh the memories...
>>
>>30408199
He's kiwi he can't help it
>>
>>30407281
more plese
>>
>>30407970
the fuck language is that nignog
>>
File: kyrgystan.png (326 KB, 1896x1532) Image search: [Google]
kyrgystan.png
326 KB, 1896x1532
>>
File: ganistan.png (146 KB, 1296x1461) Image search: [Google]
ganistan.png
146 KB, 1296x1461
>>
>>30408735
Ask him who was phone
>>
File: Gorp.png (1 MB, 1902x2115) Image search: [Google]
Gorp.png
1 MB, 1902x2115
This one's pretty fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
Where were you faggots when I was /r/ing this shit a few days ago. Keep em coming. Love me some spoopy.
>>
File: White Man part 1.jpg (3 MB, 3600x2880) Image search: [Google]
White Man part 1.jpg
3 MB, 3600x2880
1/3
>>
File: White Man part 2.jpg (3 MB, 3600x2880) Image search: [Google]
White Man part 2.jpg
3 MB, 3600x2880
2/3
>>
File: White Man part 3.jpg (2 MB, 3600x2880) Image search: [Google]
White Man part 3.jpg
2 MB, 3600x2880
9/11
>>
File: god damn snow mexicans.png (442 KB, 1176x2496) Image search: [Google]
god damn snow mexicans.png
442 KB, 1176x2496
>>
File: Fatty McLightBar.png (502 KB, 1360x3404) Image search: [Google]
Fatty McLightBar.png
502 KB, 1360x3404
>>
>>30408199
didjah hea theeat jermaine?
>>
>>30408499
did you learn anything about pearl?
>>
>>30409359
Isn't there another part to it were an anon describes and shows a pic of Megatherium and the guy states it is almost exactly like that except the reconstructions of megatherium lack the same snout (but it could have had one).
>>
>>30407281
Yes. More.
>>
>>30404511

Creepy story time? I've got a creepy story

>be 30
>working a security gig and going to school
>LateToTheParty.mpg
>have 35yo co-worker
>we hang out after work
>have a few beers at his place
>knew he had a daughter
>didn't realize she was a fine-as-fuck 16yo
>she comes out of her bedroom in nothing but a tank top and panties
>my jaw drops and she looks me right in the eye and smiles
>she's doing this on purpose
>my co-worker yells at her to put some clothes on
>I awkwardly chuckle
>work hard to make co-worker my best bud, because of his hot daughter
>every time I'm over, she makes a point to walk around in her underwear, or a towel, etc.
>one night, her dad passes out drunk on the couch
>she comes out her bedroom and stands in the hall, and flashes me
>we bang
>legal in my state btw
>she lights a joint
>we bang again
>co-worker walks in
>sees me balls deep in his 16yo daughter
>shakes his head, walks out
>I go back at it with her
>leave when finished
>following Monday at work
>co-worker wants to have a talk
>tells me he was pissed, but he thought it over
>if his daughter is going to date an older man, at least it's a "good man" that her father already likes
>I crack up laughing because it's the most beta thing I've ever heard
>he laughs too, not even understanding why this is all so funny
>go to his house every Friday, drink with him, bang his daughter
>take her to my house one weekend
>spend all weekend getting balls deep in the 16yo pussy
>give her the first dick she's ever had up her ass
>a few weeks later, she' preggo
>don't tell her dad
>enjoy filling her with cum, bareback until the time comes
>take her to get abortion out of state
>she cries
>tells me everything they did to her
>can't get the idea of how gross it was out of my head
>can't even boner with her now
>tell her it's over
>co-worker is like, "wtf did you do to my daughter she's a mess"
>I don't know man, teenagers
>he nods
>quit my job, never talk to either of them again
also I own guns
>>
>>30409668
>Creepy story time?

>I've got a creepy story

That wasn't creepy, that's just sad.
>>
Someone should read all these stories and put it on a CD.

We could call it the /xk/cd.
>>
>>30407281
MORE
>>
>>30409668
Is this /b/? Also filtered
>>
>>30409668

>tripfag
>that story

nah
>>
Stories from the USSR
This one is from a friend of mine. Her father was in the Militia at Craiova.
Note this story isnt soo spooky. Also when you have duty shift you need to write this if fuss hasnt happened:
> nothing special to report

Story:
> be friends young dad, he doesnt serve in the army but in the Militia (political police but not as bad as Securitatea)
> be stationed in Craiova
> pull guard duty
> everything is fine for a few months until he is paired with a wierd guy
> some other guys told him the guy was really creepy, eyeballing everybody in a sinister way
> days go by
> nothing special to report
> 5/7 day of guard shift rolls in
> friends dad goes to switch komrade creepy
> find the guy hanged from the ceyling
> friends dad calls some guys and the co, take komrade down and investigate the reason
> guy was left by his wife and apparently was very depressed
> end of the shift comes by
> friends dad writes "komrade creepy hanged himself. Nothing special to report"
> 6th day passes
> 7th and final day of shift comes
> friends dad hears footsteps in the hall between the entrance and changing room. He thought it was a fellow buddy stopping by for something
> not a soul in the room and hallway
> note outside was pitch black
> goes back to guard room and he saw the soulless reflection of komrade creepy slowly fading away from the window, into the night
> he spent the rest of his shift sitting in the farthest corner of the room, away from the door and window
> in the morning he wrote " nothing special to report"
> he hasnt told anyone about it

I have a few more, dont know if you guys consider them interesting
>>
Bumping for more
>>
>>30409263
any more like this?
>>
>>30407631
Google Edwin Godoy
There are some odd similarities between the pass incident and this story.
>>
>>30407114
the whooping sound that's so often mentioned in these stories are owls, barred owls i believe. i don't see how someone who claims to have lived his entire life out in the country wouldn't have heard owls before.

then again it's pretty obvious the story is bullshit and he just tried to incorporate as much shit from other stories he read as possible.
>>
>>30407178
the cook county forest preserves (wooded area in which the deer population stays that he refers to) are a known hangout for druggies and homosexuals.
>>
bumppiinn for moree
>>
>>30408432
dont got the pic of the coffin lid?
>>
>>30410148
>I have a couple more
>doesn't post anymore

You blue balling bastard!
>>
>>30410148
>komrade creepy hanged himself. Nothing special to report
kek
>>
>>30410148
fuck ya keep em comin
>>
>>30407555
That's because if you have a weapon to defend yourself against spoops it becomes a /k/ story, so you end up with the edgetard wannabe posers who are desperate to find a succubus because SO RONERY. Meanwhile /pol/ seems to be attracting the more serious alleged wizards, at least in /trumpgen/.
>>
File: image.png (160 KB, 800x1318) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160 KB, 800x1318
Katyusha
>>
Shame koffee isn't here. He's knows some creepy shit.
>>
>Hiking out back
>Never see anyone, but see trails and footprints and shit
>One day bump into a guy who is across of a creek
>I see him
>He sees me
>Wave at him
>He doesn't wave back
Jerk.
>>
File: K+innawoods+tl+dr+guy+was.png (21 KB, 914x707) Image search: [Google]
K+innawoods+tl+dr+guy+was.png
21 KB, 914x707
spoopie dtory threads are the best
>>
File: top_secret_CIA_chimera.png (1 MB, 1360x4752) Image search: [Google]
top_secret_CIA_chimera.png
1 MB, 1360x4752
>>30414100
>>
File: 1444598439045.jpg (147 KB, 987x475) Image search: [Google]
1444598439045.jpg
147 KB, 987x475
>>30414145
>>
File: 1442174719412.png (145 KB, 1335x1779) Image search: [Google]
1442174719412.png
145 KB, 1335x1779
>>30414153
>>
File: 1442253523733.png (223 KB, 1552x1419) Image search: [Google]
1442253523733.png
223 KB, 1552x1419
>>30414172
>>
>>30413921
Woah, spook-a-doodle-doo
>>
File: 1442253462101.jpg (651 KB, 1198x4896) Image search: [Google]
1442253462101.jpg
651 KB, 1198x4896
>>30414180
>>
File: 1442254087889.png (1 MB, 862x2418) Image search: [Google]
1442254087889.png
1 MB, 862x2418
>>30414220
>>
File: 1442977088422.jpg (454 KB, 1024x2160) Image search: [Google]
1442977088422.jpg
454 KB, 1024x2160
>>30414234
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-21-01-37.png (656 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-21-01-37.png
656 KB, 1920x1080
>be me
>at home in the middle of the night
>family upstairs
>walk into living room
>picture frame flies off the wall
>freaks out and starts trying to pick up the broken glass
>looks at the back of the picture frame
>it was obviously torn off the wall forcefully
What even?
>>
File: 1449608924785.png (1004 KB, 1280x6171) Image search: [Google]
1449608924785.png
1004 KB, 1280x6171
>>30414289
>>
>>30407392
CLIFFHANGER YOU FAGGOT.
>>
File: 1442253975555.png (227 KB, 1376x1520) Image search: [Google]
1442253975555.png
227 KB, 1376x1520
>>30414429
>>
>>30414429
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_for_the_Road_(short_story)
>>
>>30414448
There is no continuation as far as I know. Plus the archive is down.
>>
>>30414751
That sucks and blows.
>>
>>30407114
Good shit right here.
>>
Aussie here, not a really creepy story, it is quite tame when compared to some of the stories here, but it was still fucking scary,

> 12 year old me on a hunting trip with my father
> Walking through bush
> North Western parts of Gippsland, Winter so it was freezing cold
> Walking along a small track, we then peel off it into the bush to do some deer hunting
> Hunt for 2 hours
> Only seen a wombat and some Kangaroos/Wallabies
> Disappointed that we had not seen a single deer
> Light slowly fading
> Decide to head back to the ute, returning to a track that leads out
> Suddenly a putrid smell hits us
> We investigate
> Not far off the track we find a kangaroo that has been absolutely decimated, and it was recent too
> whatthefuck.jpg
> Father tells me it was probably just feral dogs, probably trying to calm me
> Continue walking along the track
> Slightly scared, dogs probably gonna get me
> The track was steep, and as night arrived so did the cold
> Suddenly hear branches cracking not far off the track
> It has to be huge animal to make so much noise
> fuckyesadeer.jpg
> We would have followed, but decided it was too late and getting too dark to continue
> We continue down the track
> I decided look back to see if anything was there
> I suddenly see what I thought was a deers silhouette moving along the top of a hill
> Tell dad to look through his scope to check it out
> He looked terrified, that alone was enough to make chill run down my spine
> I had never seen my father scared before
> I was confused, he handed me the rifle and told me to look for myself
> Through the trees and shrubs I saw what looked like a MASSIVE cat, like a puma or some shit
> (See image attached, that is what it looked like)

(Cont.)
>>
File: 1466822225380.png (239 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466822225380.png
239 KB, 600x600
IT IS I RETARD BRO HUNTER OF ALL THE SPOOPIES. I HAVE RETURNED MY SPOOP HUNTING LIEGES.
>>
File: BagheeraProfile.jpg (309 KB, 1888x1080) Image search: [Google]
BagheeraProfile.jpg
309 KB, 1888x1080
>>30414991
> "What the fuck is that" I asked
> My father shot back, "looks like a a big cat, lets not find out though"
> The thing was massive, I had never seen anything like it
> We were not sticking around to investigate
> We fucking flew back to ute
> Drove home, then it hit me,
> If we followed that 'deer' we heard we could have been attacked or killed by that big cat thingy
> nothanks.jpg
> Dad then tells me people have claimed to see these cats since the beginning of time, but in all his time hunting, he had never seen it himself.

When we got home we immediately jumped on the computer to find out what the hell we saw, turns out people have been seeing these 'Big Cats' for a long time, and they think they were left behind by US air force after WW2, they had some as mascots, and once the war ended they had to leave them, instead of putting them down they just let them go into the wild. There is even a whole website for these sightings, http://www.bigcatsvic.com.au/.

I have never seen Bagheera or whatever the hell it was ever again, and too be honest, I really hope I don't.
>>
File: 1466788734753.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1466788734753.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>Be makign out with gf
>here bump in night
>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
>Man comes out of forest
>Really thin
>unnaturally pale
>HE takes an unnaturally large breath.
>"IM FROM /K/! YOUR GIRL BE A SKINWALKER."
>And then my girlfriend shed her skin
>mfw she kills both of us
>>
>>30409260
>American gets spooked at night
>fucking claps
>>
File: Capture.png (575 KB, 1581x1072) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
575 KB, 1581x1072
>>30406981
>Look at cult camp page
>Activities seem pretty normal
>Singing songs, square dance, vollyball. Only cult thing is meditation
>That doesn't sound that bad. They look pretty nice in the picture

>Then I see this.
>>
>Be chatting with /k/fag at work
>Overhear tubby coworker mention a scary story that happened to his great grandma, who was a full blooded Native American living in a village.

I have to stress that this kid is normie as fuck and has never heard of /k/ or skinwalkers.

>We ask him to tell us the story.
>Be little Injun girl
>be sitting in sandpit making dolls
>Desert to the east
>Mountains to the west
>see a strange figure looking at her.
>Man is tall and skinny. Pale skin covered by an animal skin.
>Girl is spooped by it, but doesnt say anything to her father.
>it shows up night after night, getting closer.
>Eventually girl is so spooped, she tells her father about the man
>father assembles strongest men in village
>they come back spooped as hell. People are scared of leaving the village.
>talks of skinwalkers abound
>fast forward a few months
>Everyone's too spooped to go to the spring in the mountains
>Except for one woman, who goes with her baby in a sling around her chest.
>one day, she never comes back from the trip.
>strongest men go out again, and only find the baby's sling.
>they get spooped as fuck

Me and the other /k/fag were on defcon 3 freakout after this. We never expected to hear this story from tubby, as he's a 15 something normie kid.
>>
>>30415266
I bet he gave more than readings on that sofa.
>>
File: jimiddy crikits.jpg (30 KB, 295x357) Image search: [Google]
jimiddy crikits.jpg
30 KB, 295x357
>spoop ration overload
great, i was almost tired of procrastinating
thx 4 da spoop
RIP my sleep schedule
>>
File: lil_piggy.jpg (44 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
lil_piggy.jpg
44 KB, 481x720
>>30407009
>>
>>30414172
>light reflecting off a person's eyes
This isn't possible. Humans don't have a tapetum lucidum.
>>
>>30415727
That's the point.
>>
>>30415831
o shit, I'm retarded.
>>
>>30407114
Is there another part or is farmanon ded?
>>
>>30404864

WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT STUPID MAN SUIT
>>
>>30404864
Holy shit, anon. That's creepy as fuck. I'm with these anons>>30405793>>30407477
>>
>>30412205
>he just tried to incorporate as much shit from other stories he read as possible
There is actually very little from, other stories other than strange noises and native american legends
>>
I don't have any spooky stories that are /k/ related, but my last "camping" trip I took was pretty creepy.

I dunno if any of you guys are from Southern Commiefornia, but where I live (40 miles east of LA) there's this area called Lytle Creek. Anyways I went to said area up a little dirtroad and did a turnoff. I was with my dad and my battlebuddy, who's a very fearless German Shepherd/Labrador mix. Anyways we let her run off because she likes to do her thing and flush out animals. Not smart, I know, but considering my dad and I both had our rifles on us we figured it'd be fine, last time she flushed out a small deer. We were there for a good few hours, and at first it started with just lights on the mountainside nearby. Nothing very troubling (except the area we were in was neither for camping nor target shooting, and again we had our rifles on us). Then, it got a little more odd. my dog ran off decently far, but again I wasn't worried, until I heard something rustling in the bushes nearby, what I assumed to be my dog. I called her, and she came running from a completely different direction. At this point, I'm on my toes a little.

As the night goes on, here's where my dad and I got creeped out. Not only did we hear footsteps from around us (but saw no one), we fucking heard whispering. We're not easily spooked, but that area is known for tweakers and shit. It kept going on, so maybe 2-3 hours in we ended up deciding it was best to leave.

TL;DR - went camping, heard footsteps and whispering from an area known for tweakers, went home early
>>
File: download (13).jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>30416954
>strange noises
>native american legends

Yeah, don't usually see those in other spoopy stories
>>
>>30417538
Everything else is pretty unique. There wasn't a stereotypical skinwalker, there wasn't the copper/blood smell or musk, there wasn't any kind of mimicry of speech, and there wasn't an ending that had him realize there was one too many guests at his BBQ.

Saying his story was too similar to others is like saying a Halloween movie is too similar to The Conjuring because it's spooky.
>>
>>30417595
not every story is about skin walkers.
>>
>>30417659
and there are almost no stories about curses, so go figure
>>
File: 1465334084790.jpg (84 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
1465334084790.jpg
84 KB, 540x359
>>30417595
Good point man. I revoke my previous sarcasmic statement.
>>
>>30417691
*sarcastic
>>
File: 1450693988901.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1450693988901.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>Be my dad in 80's when he was a refugee running from Laos
>Hmong culture's full of spoopy superstition
>Sits around camp waiting for a U.S. sponsor
>Hears through friends and families about rituals to stop possessions
>Priest shows up at afflicted home wearing black veil
>Does interpretive dancing on a wooden board
>Negotiates a deal with the demon to leave the person
>Tells family to give him an egg
>Someone has to shoot the egg the moment the ritual is done
>When the deal is done, the demon will enter the egg
>Priest gives the person the command to shoot
>Supposedly, the demon is killed
>When the egg is shot, many people remember smelling something like rotten flesh

It could be sleight of hand by the priest, but from my dad, he says that everyone who told him similar occurrences with their family confirms the smell

My dad told me this story while we were out on a jog, fucking bunny jumped out of the brush and I fucking took off like an illegal running from border patrol.
>>
>>30407404
Near a train yard? probably moving cargo trains about. Noise carries for miles.

Or you witnessed the birth of dubstep.
>>
>>30408979
I was thinking of him when I posted that. But the lack of severe weather leads me to believe we've got a possible copycat cult of field fapping.
>>30411032
Thanks for pointing me in that direction. That is some crazy stuff. My dad is a huge Bigfoot conspiracy type and I don't even think he's heard of that. But he'll enjoy it because we watched that Dyatlov show together on Father's Day.
>>
>>30417319
Man I've gone shooting a few times up at Lytle creek.

Makes me want to go do some camping/skin walker hunting some time soon
>>
>>30408432

Fuck!. Wat?!

Who/What rips the lid of a casket and takes it innawoods? WTF were they going to do with it?

Creeps obtained....
>>
>>30407281
Youre damn right I want to hear transylvanian spoops
>>
>Be skinwalker
>bored AF, chillin innawoods, munching on some deer
>Wish i had some company
>Suddenly my superior sense of smell picks up the scent of cordite and sweat
>take a mosey over and see an animal setting up a nest
>two arms, two legs, pink skin, covered in strange material
>clutching a long piece of wood and looking around wildly
>scent of fear fills my nose
>justwantsomeonetotalkto.woodcarving
>hear the creature shouting "CHEEKI BREEKI" and pointing his wood-stick at the treeline
>that must be how they say hello!
>take a deep breath and try to shout it back, sorta manage it
>fucking outsiders and their weird vocal cords.
>suddenly a huge bang and flash of light from the end of the creatures wood-stick. followed by a sharp burning pain in my shoulder
>fur all matted with blood
>fuck back off to my nest and tend to my wound
>what a cunt
>>
>>30418411
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>30418411
get meme'd, meme
>>
any more stories about creepy shit in the middle east?
>>
>tfw everyone has really spoopy bullshit stories
>tfw only moderately spoopy story i have is from when i was 10 and got spoop'd by a spooky shadow thing walking in my yard out from my burn pile
>and all the other weird ghosty looking thingies i saw living there

it was kinda spooky for a 10 year old
>>
>>30418065
why is Asian mythology so spooky? Western scary stories don't have half the imagination a bunch of the Islander ones do.
>>
>>30418341
From what I've been told, there's occasionally satanic cults and shit up there. Don't know the validity of those claims, though. As soon as I fix my truck I'm gonna explore more up there, though.
>>
>>30407386
Spooky or not that story is still
/k/ as hell
>>
>>30409359
This guy has obviously never fired a nugget. It has plenty of power for bear and a skull no matter how thick isn't going to stop it.
>>
>>30421166
What I find fascinating is the similarity between Eastern and Western mythology. For instance, the Pontiyaak could be said to be the Asian equivalent to a banshee. Its shriek is said to be a bad omen that usually signals that someone will die. The only way to defeat one is to drive a nail through its head into a tree to imprison its spirit, somewhat analogous to the European belief that driving a stake through a vampire's heart is the only way to keep it dead. Interestingly enough, the weakness of Chinese vampires (guangxi) are grains of salt/sand/rice etc. since the Chinese believe that guangxi have an OCD to count the individual grains. I think it's more than mere coincidence that there's a Western folk belief to throw a pinch of salt to ward off evil.

I have some Asian spoops from my time as a conscript in the SAF if you're interested.
>>
>>30422391

DO IT!!!

Also have a Chinese jian just in case I have to deal with Chinese spoops.
>>
>>30414791
Theres two more screen caps. Go on X to request
>>
File: brutal.png (238 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
238 KB, 400x400
>>30409668
noice
>>
>>30421166
Dad has a spoopy story about a fellow soldier seeing ghosts and shit while he served as an officer in the Taiwan military. Their base wasn't too far away from an unmarked grave yard.
>>
File: 1442196729581.png (143 KB, 972x768) Image search: [Google]
1442196729581.png
143 KB, 972x768
>>30414634
>>
>>30404864
Where in the pocono's? You should go back and go bunny-man hunting.
>>
>>30424087
Ever hear of a small little town of Effort? Right in there.
>>
>>30407009
delet this
>>
>>30407828
>with a girl hanging from the neck staring down at him
Can you clarify this?
>>
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 474x1008) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 474x1008
>>30404864
Did it look like this?
>>
>>30425935
>>
>>30426048
Yeah it did except it was all white.
>>
File: My OC spook.png (142 KB, 1580x1254) Image search: [Google]
My OC spook.png
142 KB, 1580x1254
Here's some OC from when I was a teenager.

I'm still very much skeptical about Bigfoot but this still spooks me and makes me think.
>>
File: 1402926144252.jpg (38 KB, 415x193) Image search: [Google]
1402926144252.jpg
38 KB, 415x193
>>30415125
Laughing too much at this
>>
>>30406833
Hell yeah they're a /k/ classic. Mods get pissy every once in a while I guess
>>
File: HT-EBT.jpg (111 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
HT-EBT.jpg
111 KB, 500x214
>>30406955
This guy gets it
>>30404511
also posted
>>
>>30418065
>>30418065
>fucking bunny jumped out of the brush and I fucking took off like an illegal running from border patrol.

died
>>
>>30404864
>Doesn't seem as scary typing it out but when i was younger it scared the crap out of me.
That's because you suck at writing
>>
File: 1466754310130.jpg (543 KB, 1335x2368) Image search: [Google]
1466754310130.jpg
543 KB, 1335x2368
>>30423017

Not any of these people, but I've found the images.

Fuck all this shit. God damnit, I'm lucky I have tomorrow off. Sincerely considering playing Battlefield till dawn.
>>
File: 1466754149270.jpg (262 KB, 1335x1421) Image search: [Google]
1466754149270.jpg
262 KB, 1335x1421
>>30428739

Here's the other.
>>
File: 20160628_200105-1.jpg (819 KB, 1677x2981) Image search: [Google]
20160628_200105-1.jpg
819 KB, 1677x2981
>>30422391
A fellow singaporean here?
>>
>>30429523
Im not the SAF guy, but heres a little collection of military-related army ghost stories here

http://www.hungzai.com/cat/army-story

We have less cryptids and more paranormal stuff I guess
>>
>>30413739
thanks anon, made feel empty and lonely again. The fact i made out with some Spanish chick on the weekend and didn't see her again ain't helping
>>
/r/ing the story of the guy who was in the military overseas in Afghanistan or some shit, cleared a village then had to guard/clear super secret science facility where everyone had to wear hazard/MOPP gear or die from some virus that dissolved your organs and made your blood turn black. I could've sworn up and down I had it saved, but apparently i don't.
>>
>>30430677
I've got it saved on my comp and if this thread is still alive after work/another thread starts I'll post it for you if nobody else does.

The stories of troops innadesert getting spooked are my favorite and I'll dump what I have after work
>>
>>30409668
Keep you fantasies about your coworker's daughter on /b/, please.
>>
>>30406981
>>30406888
>>30406804
they was killing frogs and havering a giggle
shits fucked up more than anything super natural
bgm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyw98hdykEQ
>>
>>30430677
Oh yeah, I remember this one, it was a /k/ security detail in Africa who went to ebola-contaminated villages protecting CDC people while they operated/collected samples from the villagers
>>
>>30431920
despite the high risk of suffering super AIDS, oper8in in hazmat suits sounds kinda cool
>>
File: Camel Spider Actual.png (89 KB, 1086x506) Image search: [Google]
Camel Spider Actual.png
89 KB, 1086x506
I guess this is kind of scary?
>>
File: Stay Out, Stay Alive.png (216 KB, 988x1340) Image search: [Google]
Stay Out, Stay Alive.png
216 KB, 988x1340
>>
>>30431920
Thanks, you're doing God's work, anon
>>
File: Afghanistan_Comms.png (47 KB, 1694x286) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan_Comms.png
47 KB, 1694x286
>>30423984
>>
File: 1443976804693.png (705 KB, 1288x6104) Image search: [Google]
1443976804693.png
705 KB, 1288x6104
This is my favorite story, I mean sure it's 100% bullshit and reads like an 80's horror movie, but I still think it's great.
>>
File: 1404600838291.png (232 KB, 969x2367) Image search: [Google]
1404600838291.png
232 KB, 969x2367
>>30430872
>>30430677
Ok, dumping the ones I have of military spooks. If they're already in the thread you all can just deal m8s
>>
File: 1460927984853.png (306 KB, 1366x1826) Image search: [Google]
1460927984853.png
306 KB, 1366x1826
>>30436019
>>
File: 1460928621843.png (103 KB, 1260x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460928621843.png
103 KB, 1260x1024
>>30436028
>>
>>30434926
I'm a little curious, how would you rig it so that a smoke 'nade canister would start up thermite? It takes a lot to get that stuff going, you'd have to squeeze a magnesium lighter strip or some shit, right?
>>
>>30436214
Maybe a small amount of WP? Not sure if it burns hot enough to ignite thermite tho
>>
>>30436214
Well some militaries use incendiary grenades right? I'd imagine it'd be constructed in a similar fashion. Of course that is assuming the story isn't 100% bullshit.
>>
File: received_1090745190969192.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
received_1090745190969192.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>30407281
Trăiești în Transilvania sau te-ai mutat ?
>>
>>30413795
Is koffee gone? I haven't been on /k/ for a while
>>
>>30436019
>>30436028
>>30436045
Gonna finish this dump anon? I'm thirsty for more
>>
File: ZDI.jpg (318 KB, 622x388) Image search: [Google]
ZDI.jpg
318 KB, 622x388
I have a stpry from when I was around 17 in Suceava (North Romania).
Before I say anything, you gotta know that some of the forests in there are so thick that at 3pm on a summer day you will not see the sun.
>Talk to around 5 friends to go on a hike
>They all say they will go, but in the end only 3 turn up
>Go hiking through the forest
>Really nice, beautiful vegetation
>Planning to hike over the carpathians, then turn back
I also need to make clear that we have shitloads of bears and wolves. I brought my backpack, pepper spray and a knife
>We've been hiking for around 20 minutes now
>See a shadow close to a tree
>Call my friends over, we were all pretty tall and strong, so if some crazy guy came, there were four of us
>Move closer to the shadow
>It's not moving
>See that it is hung by a rope, but not a human because it's pure black
>When we get really close, we see it's a wolf
>It was still bleeding, so probably killed recently
>It was bleeding from the whole body, and it's front legs were cut off
>Snout and eyes were cut off too
>We get scared shitless, because who the fuck does that
>Like 50 meters away from us (don't know which direction it came from) we hear a fucking scream
>Sounded like a screeching rabbit, but louder and a lower pitch
>Nope.png
>We fucking all sprint towards the direction we came from
>>
File: 12915941.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
12915941.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
>>30436924
Cont.
>We find the main trail and run on it for like 10 mins, then somehow we go through the forest again, downhill
>Somehow after like 20 more minutes of running, we make it out of the forest and not get lost further in
>See some guy with his sheep, and we tell him about what the fuck we just saw
He said it probably was some other sheep hurder who's sheep were killed by a wolf and he left them a sign by leaving the wolf like that. But he agrees with us that it's fucking insane to do that kind of shit, and it goes against god to mutilate an animal like that. Also says the screaming may be from this shit he called Matilda (No fucking idea why) which apparentely lived in the forest and confused people into going deeper in and eating them.
But at least he invited us to his house (sheep herding hut, I don"t know word for it in english) and gave us some good cheese and really nice Ţuică (Very strong Romanian alcohol, stronger than Vodka).

Pic related, his house kinda looked like this
>>
>>30421166
Eastern Yuro ones are spooky as shit
>>
File: Jean_bon.png (224 KB, 515x379) Image search: [Google]
Jean_bon.png
224 KB, 515x379
>>30415479
Pigs had always creeped me the fuck up. I think it's because of that weird pig butcher from Courage the Cowardly Dog. Plus my grandma told me she knew of this family who lost their 8 year old daughter after she jumped in the pig pen, slid and hit her head and the pigs ate her
>>
>>30437184
I remember a lot of farmers hope that if they have a heart attack at work, it'll be on the tractor and not in the pig pen.
>>
>>30404511
man hook hand car door
>>
>>30410148
Craiova is in Romania, not USSR friens
>>
>>30436768
He pops in every now and then to share some stories.
>>
>>30437184
Excuse me hold the fuck up, the pigs ATE her?
>>
>>30437467
Pigs eat anything they can man. Omnivores they ain't picky.
>>
>>30437467
Guy you replied to here.
Yes, pigs will eat anything. There are reports of them eating farmers who get heart attacks in the pig pen while feeding them.
They are also strong as fuck
When I was you, I whitnessed well fed pigs cannibalise one of their own after he died
>>
>>30437537
>>30437560
Oh...oh..thats fucking horrifying.
>>
>>30407943
Fucking Shqiptars man
>>
>>30407114
I feel like theTL;DR will need its own TL;DR for tthis story
>>
>>30437560
No wonder jews and mudslimes don't like pig
>>
>>30404864
Was probably a fucking furry thinking about kidnapping you and putting you in a rubber chicken or something and then molesting you.
>>
I've told this one before, but fuck it.
Let's go again.

>be me
>be 14
>it's father's day and per family tradition we go camping
>we always went to this place that my dad's friend owned
>not horribly huge
>about 40 acres of land in total, but it felt bigger
>at the time i had a little .22 peashooter
>probably couldn't kill a fly with it, but i loved it to death
>we settle down in this clearing that's surrounded by some trees and start a fire
>play the guitar a bit and generally enjoy life
>then the sun begins to set
>my dad says
>"anon, let's go for a quick hike to burn off dinner"
>i was happy that i got to spend any time with my dad at all, so i said yeah
>left my mom and sisters back at the tents

(1/2)
>>
>>30439447
(2/2)

>anyway, this next part is going to sound cliche
>but my dad and I got fucking lost
>on only 40 acres of land, we got lost like a couple of retards
>this was right before cellphones were common, so neither of us had one to call the girls back at camp and tell them what's up
>after about three hours of stumbling around trying to find something recognizable we stop and rest
>it's pitch black out by now
>the only light is coming from the thinnest crescent moon possible
>sitting down on a rock with my dad to my left
>and here comes another cliche
>but it was dead quiet
>couldn't even hear the trees rustling
>all of a sudden i hear a twig snap to my left
>my dad stands up and calls out to see if it's my mom trying to find us
>"Anonette?"
>no fucking response whatsoever
>there was clearly something there, but whatever it was it didn't make a sound
>he tells me to walk north and that he was going to investigate to see what it was
>i acted like a retard and left him like he told me
>end up making all the way to the edge of the guy's property
>find the entrance where we drove in and followed the road back to camp
>get back and see that my dad isn't there
>morning comes and my dad isn't there
>the cops go searching for my dad
>never turns up

To this day I fucking tear myself up over leaving him to die.
If I had stayed behind and gone with him toward whatever it was, maybe he'd be alive.
>>
>>30439472
I'm sorry anon sounds pretty spooky and traumatic. Innawoods is quite scary
>>
>>30439472
Are you black by chance anon?
>>
>>30415266
I thought I remembered that name. Supposedly he was an authenticated /x/ material type guy who did what he actually claimed.
>>
>>30439516
Fucking kek
>>
>>30439514
I just wish I knew what it was that got him.
Instinct says a bear or something, but nobody even found one of his fucking shoes.

>>30439516
Lol, no.
>>
>>30404511
>an /x/tra/k/urricular thread
>>
>work at a golf course around bum fuck no where
>lucky me gets to work weekends because "hey youre young you can do it"
>he tells me when I finish all the tasks I get to go home, theres not set time
>figure il come early when the sun is still down and finish so I can go home early with no golfers to interrupt my work
>tell boss my plan
>"alright just be careful"
>well...il bring a knife with me
>"haha im more worried about you not being able to see and tripping than the boogeyman"
>day comes and I get there super early at 4:00am
>unlock gate and park the car
>im already spooked , no lies, there are two lights on, one at the clubhouse and one at the shop, it was a budget golf course so nothing fancy
>walk to the front door of the shop and unlock the door
>first task is to the start of every hole and get the garbage
>grab the gator (atv) , couple of garbage cans , and a knife
>put on headlights and navigate though the course
>ive been working there for 3 years and know everything there is about the course but at pitch black it was like a whole different place
>headlights only cover so much and the moon wasnt out
>going half speed
>im semi spooked but I ease up
>start at hole one and work my way up, I settle down more and more after I do some work
>im on hole number 4
>number 4 tee is surrounded by forest but golfers drive the ball into an open area
>get out of gator and grab garbage can
>hear a feint hissing sound
>think whatever, were in the sticks, animals errwhere
>then I hear feint vowel sounds like "ahhh....eeee"
>I was just starring at the general direction where the sound was coming from and feeling where the seat of the gater was, getting ready to gtfo
>no way I would look the other way
>it sounded like it knew what it wanted to say but couldnt because there was an obstruction in their throat or something
>couldnt see it at all though, not even an outline

cont
>>
>>30404511
fuck I love these threads
>>
>>30439538
I would say skinwalker but if it was your dad would've probably returned. And bears don't purposefully attack humans unless we pose an immediate danger to them
>>
>>30440146
Still pretty spooky considering there wasn't too much land for him to get lost in. Skinwalkers only really turn back up when the campers are still there for a while after the guy goes into the woods according to all the stories too, so maybe he did dun got by a spoopy monster.
>>
>>30440302
I'm just really fucking terrified by skin walkers
>>
>>30440336
Don't be! Next time you go out into skinwalker territory, go dressed as a Spanish conquistador with a musket and dip the shot and bayonet in white ash. That should do the trick.
>>
>>30440344
But in this thread they don't sound like shape shifters they sound just like pure fucking evil
>>
>>30409668
>beta
He's her father, not a rival. And he understands woman. 0/10 shit story, stop trying to act all cool and dominant.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 827x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 827x862
>>30440336
>>
>>30426298
This is wonderful. We need more spoopy art from you, drawfag.
>>
>>30440408
Evil can be slain, Evil can always be killed. If it can't be killed it's not real. So even if you are confronted by spooky monster, remember you can always kill it to death.
>>
>>30440522
I probably could blow one of those fuckers heads off with a well placed 12 gauge shot
>>
>>30440452
Thanks anon and thanks china for gunpowder to blow off spooky monster heads
>>
>>30440578
Of course, spooky monsters ain't shit. The only reason why the spoop around in the dark is because they know a direct confrontation is going to get them fucked up.
>>
>>30413739
>trading a gun for a fuck
Yeh, no, this triggered me hard as fuck.
>>
Sure, I've got a story to tell. My uncle's neighbor had a run-in with something weird out in the woods in Southwestern PA once.

He went out one early morning to set up a tree stand in a spot where he usually prefers to hunt. He told us that as time passed up in that stand, all the noises of the forest "died down" after a certain point, like crickets, frogs, etc. It was dead silence for a good 10 minutes, followed by what he described as a feeling of "someone breathing down your neck."

Soon after, he started hearing dead leaves crunching off in the distance of the treeline. He thought it was the deer he was waiting for, but something felt off about it; the crunching sounds were way too loud and displaced to be a deer. He thought it might be another hunter walking around, and as such the neighbor was going to warn the stranger that he was hunting in the area and armed (my uncle said that back when he and his friends hunted up around there, on rare days people will walk right up to you and rob you at gun point or try to steal your hound).

Suddenly the rustling stopped. It was silent for another minute or two, and then it continued again, slowly creeping along the edge of the treeline. This happened a few more times in intervals until it worked its way out of the foliage and into the field that was in front of him. His neighbor sat there for several minutes trying discern what/where the source was until he finally decided to give his flashlight a shine.

[cont.]
>>
The red lens-filtered beam illuminated the field, and off about 60 meters away, slightly to his left, he noticed movement: what appeared to be a large mound of fur rummaging around. It had black, matted fur, and moved about like it had some bulk to it — like it was foraging. The guy said his first thought was just a large black bear, until a coyote call was heard from a far distance. The thing suddenly got up on its hind legs, and directed its attention over to the sound. The neighbor's hair stood up and goosebumps formed on his skin; it was at this point that he caught a complete side profile of the creature: tall, muscular frame with long arms and a dog-like head, all which sat upon "skinny dog legs" (aka hocks). Its pointy ears were moving around, trying to pick up the coyote cry earlier, and then it started moving again off in the direction of the sound. It walked about 30 meters to the right of the guy, stopped to sniff the air, got on all fours and dashed off into the treeline. He says he heard crashing as it bolted through the brush like a linebacker, pushing out of its way bushes and tree limbs. He hoped it was gone for good, off to terrorize that pack of coyotes.
>>
File: dayton-search-1.jpg (72 KB, 658x372) Image search: [Google]
dayton-search-1.jpg
72 KB, 658x372
>>30441727

The neighbor went on to note that this animal looked like a German shepard head was placed on top of a weightlifter's body, though the scariest thing that etched itself into his mind were its abnormally long arms and raccoon-esque hands tipped with curved claws like a bear's; he said if it were to take a swipe at him, he'd be finished in one or two swings. He also explicitly mentioned that the rifle he had at the time, meant for taking deer and bear, would've done little to nothing against this thing except anger it, he thought — and being stuck in that tiny stand only so high up off the ground didn't exactly put him in a very defensible position to warrant that mistake.

My uncle's neighbor sat up there in that stand motionless and petrified for what seemed like hours until the sun was high in the sky before he got down and made a made dash to his pickup roughly a 1/2 mile away. He said he never went hunting again after that incident.

I didn't really believe him at first until I started hearing stories about things like this around the tri-state, especially that incident in Dayton, OH, where that guy was found torn apart. Coroner ran lab tests on the bloodied items at the crime scene, and the DNA didn't match with anything. After that the case died down with no closure.
>>
>>30422090
>It has plenty of power for bear
Yes, for regular bears. But these are Big Bears™.
>>
Hmm these stories about monsters being able to take bullets and shrug them off with little to no damage makes me wonder, just exactly how dense and strong would it's muscle and bones need to be to take full power rounds and deflect it away?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.