[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro Gun Blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 36
File: No Selfies.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
No Selfies.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
If the majority of Blacks in America pivoted from their anti-gun stance to a pro-gun, pro-2nd amendment stance how would that change America from a gun-rights prospective?

Also, how can we reach this group?
>>
>>30388683
niggers dont vote, the only reason Obongo won was because they decided to get up to vote one time for the "First black president" meme
>>
>>30388739
ITT retards who don't think most minorities go democratic.

It just needs to be driven home that anti gun measures were historically meant to disarm blacks, gays, and other minorities.
>>
File: 1462746070885.png (8 KB, 318x312) Image search: [Google]
1462746070885.png
8 KB, 318x312
Listen bro, I'm going to have to tell you something uncomfortable, something you don't want to hear.

Race is much more than skin deep. Whites and blacks think differently. Blacks are incompatible with white, western civilization because it was built based on certain assumptions about how white people think and behave.

Individual rights, negative liberty, political equality, reputation based social standing, egalitarianism in general - these are ideas that were developed by a specific group of people with specific traits and culture.

This doesn't mean one race is superior or inferior to another. The Chinese for example have always had a very strong central authority, and they seem to do very well under that system. But it's unnatural for whites and we tend to chafe under it. That's why our societies are so different - because the people who built them are different.

Blacks don't give a fuck about civic nationalism or libertarianism. There's something about those ideas that strongly appeals to us and only us.

I wish it wasn't this way, but that's just how the world works. Idealism taken too far becomes delusion. Unfortunately, blacks will never be our allies for gun rights.

The only solid foundation for liberty is in white identity. The meta issue for gun politics is keeping our demographics as white as possible.
>>
File: 1466131478458.png (120 KB, 1092x316) Image search: [Google]
1466131478458.png
120 KB, 1092x316
>>30388858
Bump

Whites have every right to keep their countries white
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 580x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 580x735
>>30388858

Yeah m8, liberal democracy is so fundamental to how white people think, that's why literally nobody even considered the concept until the 18th century.

Fucking /pol/ fags man...
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1024x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1024x824
>>30388846

This. Gun rights used to be a major issue of the Old Left, before they pussified it in the 70s and 80s and gave rise to this SJW crap.
>>
>>30389032
10/10 image
10/10 post
>>
>>30388858
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>30389041
The old left were the ones keeping blacks down. There was no "true" switch, just a welfare plan that promised the "black vote" and then they weren't "so bad"

Unless you think John Kerry's hardline Democrat family went from campaigning against black rights to campaigning FOR them all because their hearts grew 10 sizes that day.
>>
>>30388683
>blacks overwhelmingly support gun control
liberals continue on as usual

>blacks overwhelmingly oppose gun control
Liberals continue to support gun control "for the good of People of Color", probably saying some shit about "muh NRA brainwashing" because minorities don't have agency when it goes against liberal goals.
>>
>>30389032
>>30389041
>>30389044
>>30389046
Maybe if you self flagellate enough blacks will start voting Republican.

Any day now.
>>
>everybody implying blacks, whites, or anybody else is a monolithic group

Keep up with that middle school tier sociology, morons.
>>
>>30389096
>Implying blacks are self-aware enough to be individuals. I expect nothing less from /k/uck
>>
>>30389064

The old democrats =/= the old left. The democrats are a right wing party m8, they always have been.

When I say the Old Left I'm not referring to a specific organization as much as I am referring to a general attitude, when people were genuinely committed to bringing about economic equality through reforms, taxation, unions, etc. Now the "left" has dropped all that in favour of social issues. I mean the fact that somebody like Bernie can get blasted for "not caring about black people" is laughable considering how much his policies could have done to pull them out of poverty.
>>
>>30389101
You're trying way too hard, /pol/
>>
>>30389101
Go back to /pol/ then, stormfag, you aren't welcome here.
>>
>>30389101

So you're just going to ignore all the African countries that are developing at increasingly high rates? They'll be catching the rest of the world pretty soon desu.
>>
>>30389101
lmao
>>
>>30389105
>le Democrats are right wing meme
>>
>>30388858
Smash white supremacy.
>>
File: cm9copy.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
cm9copy.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1600
>>30389101
Fuck off.
>>
>>30389117
kek, next you'll be saying India will be a higher power by 2020
>>
>>30389117
You mean developing babies right? Because without our intervention they'd still be sitting a comfortable 10,000+ years behind white society
>>
I live in the South. So I see a lot of blacks, legally, carrying.

There was this carjacking incident a couple years ago in the Atlanta area. Guy went around with a knife and kept carjacking people. To try and run from the police by constantly changing cars. Eventually he tried to carjack a black man with a concealed pistol. The upstanding citizen shot the carjacker dead.
>>
>>30388846
>retards who don't think most minorities go democratic.

So what? I know lots of Democrats who are pro 2A.

The primary factor that makes someone truly* anti-gun is a bad experience with one in their or their families past. So if you, a friend or relative got shot in a crime (either as a victim or a criminal), you are more likely to be anti guns. Looking at that from the point of view of people living in a gangsta ghetto, that's a big source of anti gun sentiment. Other than these people, not so much.

*Aside from the partly line parrots who profess to not like public gun ownership because it's the part line. But they have a full gun safe at home.
>>
>>30388858
Explain the Asians who assimilate completely into the American way, then. And I mean being all about personal freedoms, progun, etc.
>>
>>30389145

Tbh if colonization never happened parts of Africa probably would have gone he way of Japan eventually.

But I was more referring to the fact that their economic development is really taking off. Look at Nigeria, Keyna, Ghana, Botswana, etc.

Any economist will tell you that these are places to keep your eyes on, people are already investing there and striking it rich.
>>
>>30389165
>what is the IMF for $500
The things that are going on there are related to the resources and they are happening in spite of the black population, not because of it.
>>
>>30389125

Tbh it's so cute when Americans try to talk politics. They're in such a bubble that they have really no understanding of how the world works outside of Burgerland.

Yes, the democrats are right wing, they just wrap themselves in faux progressive bullshit so Tumblrinas will run off the cliff for them. Meanwhile they keep sucking Wall Street's dick and fuck over the poor just as much as the Republicans do. They just toss them a peanut every now and then to keep them sedated.
>>
>>30389194
Daily reminder that Libertarian is the only way to vote if you care about your rights and opportunities.

...Except this voting season because they seemed to have gone apeshit and anti gun.
>>
>>30389194
>right wing/left wing paradigm is based off of treatment of the poor/rich
Tbh it's so cute when commies try to talk politics
>>
>>30389173

Kek, m8 resources is how pretty much any country gets rich. You honestly think white countries are prosperous because of the virtue of their whiteness? Fuck no, they had the good fortune to be close enough to North America to exploit its resources, which gave them a jump start and let them become industrialized earlier, which in turn allowed them to exploit more resources.

Fucking /pol/, it's like explaining the world to a retarded monkey.
>>
>>30389205

The left/right paradigm is based on the economic policies of the organization in question, unless you're specifically talking social issues. The democrats enact right wing economic policies, they're a right wing party.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 960x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 960x872
>>30389201

Yeah sure m8
>>
>>30389209
Wow man, you sure have great reading comprehension. Of course resources are important in determining the success of a country but why then, were whites able to exploit African resources while Africans themselves were not able to? How's this, why did white countries industrialize earlier? How about this, what events led up to industrialization and how come on a tech timeline African blacks were many thousands of years behind whites even up to the point of whites becoming industrialized? Maybe there's a bit more to it...
>>
>>30389157
The overwhelming majority of Chinese industrial and government spying is committed by ethnic Chinese Americans.

They're a "model minority" until they aren't.

The Chinese Exclusion Act didn't come out of nowhere.
>>
>>30389205
You probably think the nazis were left wing cause

>omg guize it says SOCHALIST RIGHT IN THE NAME
>>
>>30389249
You're probably balding and gay if were using that fallacy. Nothing I said implied that but somehow everything you said implied you are a raging faggot
>omg guize it says DICK COMES OUT HERE IN THE STALL
/k/ucks are no fun to argue with. I love guns but you guys have some real fucking retards here
>>
>>30388683

blacks are very pro gun, they just prefer they be illegal cause its easier to rob people as honkeys follow the law and if those dum crackaz are disarmed its easy pickins.
>>
>>30389269

also, most of them haven't been able to legally buy a gun ever since they catch felonies before they are even old enough to buy one legally.
>>
File: 1460433435892.jpg (41 KB, 534x532) Image search: [Google]
1460433435892.jpg
41 KB, 534x532
>>30389157
There's nothing to explain. He's peddling bullshit that he believes to make himself feel better about himself. Culture runs far deeper than any other factor in tn terms of thought processes and value systems. The people you are talking about are not psychologically different to any significant degree from the average white American, nor are blacks and people of other races who are raised in the traditional American culture.

>>30389233
Yes, and the majority of Russian espionage is committed by Russians. That's the nature of international politics. The Chinese Exclusion Act was pushed due to employment grievances, since whites couldn't compete with the Chinese who came from a hierarchical, autocratic culture, and were willing to work, ironically in the words of the Democratic Party, which had been pro-slavery just a few years earlier, like "slaves" to their employers.

Read a book.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 1140x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 1140x649
>>30389064
Heinz makes BBQ sauce now!

Dont they?
>>
>>30389232

Well first of all, white's weren't really able to exploit Africa to its fullest extend until the late 19th century. Don't you think that if white's where inherently superior they would have done it earlier? What really allowed Africa to be exploited was industrialization. Whites could produce more goods at a faster rate, and get them there faster. There was no way to compete with it. Similar to how during the Indian Wars it didn't matter how many settlers the Appaches and their buddies drove off, railroad and modern technology meant that more settlers could be delivered far faster than the Appaches could deal with them.

Industrialization happened in large part due to certain technological advances such as the steam engine, that Europeans did manage to get first. However this doesn't really speak much to their racial superiority anymore than the fact that the Chinese came up with gunpowder or the compass first speaks to theirs. In addition there were certain land reforms, specifically in England, that displaced much of the rural population and caused them to flock into the cities, creating an exploitable labour force to work in the factories.

Once industrialization was underway it provided exponential growth and Europe took off like crazy. Before that Europe wasn't much more advanced than say China or Persia or the Mughal Empire.

As for technological disparity between Africa and elsewhere that has quite a bit to do with geography and climate. Coastal civilizations in Africa like the Swahili city states were actually not that far behind pre-industrial Europe. The interior however was rugged, hostile, dense, and didn't lend itself well to agriculture or the development of complex civilizations.
>>
>>30389304
>Well first of all, white's weren't really able to exploit Africa to its fullest extend until the late 19th century. Don't you think that if white's where inherently superior they would have done it earlier?
"fullest" is your key word, we had been exploiting them for a long time but it wasn't up to your standard of exploitation until then? When we exploited them we were still many thousands of years ahead of them in every regard. Are you really arguing that we aren't superior because we took too long to do it when I'm clearly arguing that we are superior relative to the black community? What's your comparison, to aliens? Then you go back to industrialization and key advancement points ignoring that there were plenty of things leading up those inventions, especially within the scientific community. Yes in some ridiculous hypothetical situation, if blacks had all the knowledge you ignore, they could have only been 200 years behind us. Sadly you are incorrect though.
>>
>>30389304
>Before that Europe wasn't much more advanced than say China or Persia or the Mughal Empire.
I love how everybody forgets this, both the stormweenies and the "muh colonialism" leftists. Western Europe in 1650 was no more advanced than any significant civilization in Asia or the Near East. There's a reason they started out colonizing the Americas and not Africa and Asia to any significant extent. It's kind of amazing to see actually, how far the West advanced in the course of just a couple centuries.
>>
>>30388683
>Also, how can we reach this group?
don't worry they will find you...in the middle of the night.
>>
>>30389353
Most of us "stormweenies" completely understand that there were other competent groups in the world besides Whites but nice strawman. We're talking specifically about the black community
>>
>>30389365
The black community is shit because black culture is shit. It's entirely their fault, but it's not because of any racial inferiority.
>>
>>30389330

>When we exploited them we were still many thousands of years ahead of them in every regard.

There were some trading posts that the Portuguese had on the coast but that's about it. Before the scramble for Africa the Ottomans were the dominant power in Africa, not Europeans.

>Then you go back to industrialization and key advancement points ignoring that there were plenty of things leading up those inventions

Sure, but the rest of the world wasn't that far behind Europe in that regard. In addition Europe had the advantage of their colonial empires in North America, which they were mostly able to acquire just because of their geographic proximity to it. That gave them a major edge in resources that allowed them to advance.
>>
>>30389374
See any of my other posts discussing the failures of blacks to advance at a reasonable rate. We also have the IQ disparities, my favorite (which I don't have saved sadly) shows the IQ of adopted black children in to white families and how their IQs do against the baseline for different income ranges. I'm not arguing that black culture isn't shit, and I wouldn't even argue that we have tried to oppress and keep them down with our "feed the park animals" policies but the black race was a miserable failure long before any of that.
>>
>>30389389
for the last time man, yes we had advantages because of our exploitation and yes other nations (non-black but yes, non-white, don't strawman me as a stormfag I've already said I completely agree with that and am discussing the black race as per the thread) were very advanced too. My argument for the third time is that African blacks did nothing to utilize those resources and were thousands of years behind us. I don't see how us being colonialists is just some neutral trait rather than a successful strategy vs. a failed strategy of complacency. We spread out, acquired knowledge and then used it to gain technological advantage but what was stopping blacks from doing it? It wasn't an exclusively white idea either.
>>
>>30389398
Well of course the IQ is generally lower in a population that was selected for several hundred years to best fit the role of agricultural slaves. That doesn't mean it can't be raised to levels not far from those of whites, or perhaps even East Asians, with several generations of a culture that strongly values literacy, education and stable families. Black culture is the reason why this shift has not been allowed to happen.
>>
>>30389424
RUSSIAN
SERFS
>>
>>30389470
One of the few merits of Marxist-Leninist ideology is that is places a very high value on education and literacy, particularly in the case of disaffected classes who were not previously up to par with the bourgeoisie. Though serfs aren't the best comparison that can be made, their example serves only to support my case.
>>
>>30389032
>>30389046
>hurr Polylogism is racist and I've never read a book in my life.
>>
>>30389209
ITT, faggots who've only read Guns, Germs, and Steel, but never picked up a book by Mises, Popper, or Hoppe.
>>
>>30389646
Racial polylogism is cannot be verified. Cultural, class, gender, and linguistic already have a wealth of evidence stacked in favor though.
>>
>>30388683
chicago is chock full o' pro-gun blacks. they're the reason we have the anti-gun movement.
>>
>>30389718
I disagree, but here's a case hardened 1911 for knowing what I'm talking about.
>>
>>30389353
Well, constant warfare will do that to a culture.
>>
>>30389398

You idiots all cite the same studies, as if you base your bigoted ideas on science. Conveniently, your search for truth stops there.

Any studies on implicit racial bias and stereotype threat basically negate any conclusions that can be drawn from adoption studies.
>>
>>30389743
Utterly revolting. It looks like someone vomited on it.
>>
>>30390004
What're you talking about? This is how they made them back in the old west...
>>
>>30390004
I kinda like its look. You should see the bronze cast 1911s
>>
>>30389743
uhhh

that must be some special snowflake case hardening
>>
>>30388683
It would probably just result in blacks committing 60% of the violent crime in the US instead of 50%
>>
>>30389409

What I'm saying is that the failure of Africans to exploit those resources has to do with the fact that the technology necessary to do so and the technology that used such resources wasn't available to Africans, mostly because the material conditions necessary for even the development of complex civilization is lacking in most of Africa. It has nothing to do with race.
>>
>>30390194
>>30389409

Also now that Africa is being given a fighting chance and isn't colonized or being used as Cold War pawns they have finally gotten their shit together and are developing rapidly.
>>
>>30390194
You liked guns germs and steel I guess

You know its pretty widely ridiculed though, right? /his/ or /pol/ would be a better place to talk about it though
>>
>>30389149
>Looking at that from the point of view of people living in a gangsta ghetto, that's a big source of anti gun sentiment.

If Grandma Mawdell had had a .38 in her handbag she could have put up a fight against those niggas who mugged her and pistol whipped her
>>
File: image002.jpg (84 KB, 941x960) Image search: [Google]
image002.jpg
84 KB, 941x960
>>30388858
I'm glad i have the right to bear arms, because degenerates like you exist
>>
File: 1463798284674.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1463798284674.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>30390215
>now that Africa is being given a fighting chance and isn't colonized or being used as Cold War pawns they have finally gotten their shit together and are developing rapidly

Wow, you don't seem to know much about Africa, past or current events, let me see if I can find the article about Zimbabwe kicking white farmers out then having their crops fail to the point that of near famine where they are eating rats
>>
>>30389232
Europe was like a cesspool of humanity.

Everything was allowed to grow there.

Warfare, disease, religion.

Europe was more advanced than alot of the world in some ways because more was going on in europe.
The rest of the world had kind of stagnated. Its not that they werent thinking up new things. They just werent exploiting them as fast.
Then along comes whitey! And into the cesspool the new ideas go.

What came out the cess pool was a more successful human.

Not because of race or intelligence.

Because of adaptability.
>>
File: 1457932121857.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
1457932121857.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>30390268
>>
File: When BLM takes over.jpg (827 KB, 500x2812) Image search: [Google]
When BLM takes over.jpg
827 KB, 500x2812
>>30390282
here
>>
>>30390301
EYYY!

STATS BE RAYCISS N SHIEET MOFUGGA
>>
>>30390292
Well that's a retarded idea.
>>
>>30389194
That's not what being "right wing" means, but thanks for playing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160624-141255.png (214 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160624-141255.png
214 KB, 1440x2560
>>30390301
I can charts too. Only mine are from reputable sources
>>
>>30390384
>blacks: only 15% population
>accounting for 38% of all incarcerated criminals

muh rasism
>>
>>30390384
Now control for population
>>
File: WhiteOffenders.jpg (81 KB, 625x395) Image search: [Google]
WhiteOffenders.jpg
81 KB, 625x395
>>30390397
>>30390401
By raw numbers, you're still always more likely to be attacked by a white person than a black person

If you're only looking for Jamal, Bubba is going to fuck your shit up
>>
File: IMG_20160621_210435.jpg (127 KB, 815x601) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_210435.jpg
127 KB, 815x601
>ITT
>>
>>30390418
Nvm that white violent offenders are statistically fewer than blacks.
>>
>>30390418
That's what happens when you are around more of a certain group of people, more of your experiences will involve them, look at the other interracial crime rates, what percentage of victims of black violent criminals are black vs white?

What about interracial rape? How many black women are raped by white men and how many white women are raped by black men?
>>
File: 6954.jpg (31 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
6954.jpg
31 KB, 1280x532
>>30390466
>How many black women are raped by white men and how many white women are raped by black men?
Before or after 1865?
>>
>>30390491
After
>>
>>30390215
but Africa is not developing rapidly, and the super majority of African peoples are kept alive on Western charity.

If you want a case study of what happens when African peoples seize control of a nation, read about the history of Haiti.
>>
>>30390491
Anytime

>muh slavery

Don't forget to count massive slave trade that existed in Africa before and after slavery in the west

That involved European slaves, among all the other races
>>
>>30388683
Blacks are the most progun minority in America, statistically speaking. It just doesn't translate well, because they tend to vote democrat.
>>
>>30389032
>nobody even considered the concept of democracy until the 18th century.

are you serious

or just stupid
>>
>>30390491

>Before or after 1865?

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>30390548
>he specifically cuts out the descriptor "liberal" in "liberal democracy" to make it look like the other guy is saying something he didn't
Nice.
>>
>>30390491
Kek, before and after monkey brain

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
>>
>>30388858
Fuck you nigger. Me and all the black people I know are more libertarian and progun then your basement dwelling ass.
>>
>>30389222
If you can't see why this image is a retarded and nonsensical comparison then you are either brain dead or have a fundamental misunderstanding of what l libertarianism is.
>>
>>30390666
Yeah. I'm black and I don't suck the democrat dick. One of the first purposes of the NRA was to arm and train postwar blacks to shoot. Black people used to believe that a gun is far more effective at dealing with the Klan, than singing hymns. Now look at us.
>>
>>30389295
Dear god. I can't imagine this tasting like anything but ketchup with some liquid smoke added.
>>
>>30388683
Who cares? They'll make the community worse with their negligence and general uncaring.

They also don't care about anything civic or anything higher than them. (duty, honor, loyalty)
>>
>>30389101
this lol

they sit in their own conscious all day

no drive
>>
>>30389128
I'll smash your little white ass, you self-depreciating shit.

Nothing worse than guilty white cucks. I'd break your spine but it seems you don't have one.
>>
>>30388858
This should really be framed in terms of partially overlapping normal distributions rather than entirely separate categories, but otherwise you're not wrong.
>>
>>30388858
>implying minorities dont autoliberal simply because conservatives have historically been indifferent to or promoters of their oppression and discrimination
>>
>>30391504
That's rough man
>>
>>30389295
Kerry's wife is proof that a woman will do what ever it takes to have a good life. Her first husband was a Republican and they gave huge sums of money and endorsed Republicans. After he died, that all stopped, and she took up with horse head. I'm surprised it took her as long as it did for her to sell the company.
>>
>>30390268
>what is an outlier
>>
>>30390497
>read about the history of Haiti
>Haitian politics have been contentious: since independence, Haiti has suffered 32 coups
>>
>>30389101
>>
>be black
>be normally-adjusted person + not a moron
>be progun
>read this thread
>kek

Tons of black people are pro gun, you all just spend too much time in the basement.

And that comment about blacks leaning Democrat...give us one non-windbag GOP guy to vote for that isn't sketchy as hell and maybe shit would change. Tons of blacks are fed up with the Democrats you all just fail to exploit that.
>>
>>30392962
As a black man I can confirm this to be true.
>>
>>30392942
Isn't the line: "Must fucking hang"?
>>
>>30388846
>It just needs to be driven home that anti gun measures were historically meant to disarm blacks, gays, and other minorities.

You don't know enough liberals (you lucky bastard you). What you just said would be irrelevant to them, they'd just say that the people doing the disarming in those cases
>WERE FUCKING WHITE MALES REEEEEEEEE
and that this time their disarmament of the public will be an honest effort at making the country a safer, healthier place.
>>
>>30392962
>fed up with the Democrats you all just fail to exploit that
This phrase will be on the tombstone of the GOP.
[spoiler]and it won't be long from now, either[/no spoilers on k]
>>
>>30393025
>FUCKING A WHITE MALE!!!!

ftfy
>>
>>30393012
I think so i was just being a lazy jig myself and pulled it from google images desu
>>
>>30388683
Would be nice, but sadly the liberals have them under their spell with entitlements, free money, and shit like affirmative action.
>>
>>30389117
name one "developing" african nation using it's own initiative, employing any sort of technology to exploit/develop any kind of knowledge base/infrastructure from indigenous assets WITHOUT any Western/Asian support (more likely DIRECTION), Just one.
>>
File: 12345.png (12 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
12 KB, 125x125
>watch this thread a tiny bit like 10 hours ago
>heh, no one replied, /k/s getting a bit more mature
>wake up this morning
>120 replies

FUCK
>>
File: 1460857435584.jpg (62 KB, 691x862) Image search: [Google]
1460857435584.jpg
62 KB, 691x862
>>30388858
as you said, it's uncomfortble and people here still linger in fantasy
>>
File: 1463284793725.jpg (785 KB, 2253x2073) Image search: [Google]
1463284793725.jpg
785 KB, 2253x2073
>>30395093
>as you
woah there schizophrenia
>>
>>30395093
Just shoot them.
>>
File: 1464482431983.png (148 KB, 720x468) Image search: [Google]
1464482431983.png
148 KB, 720x468
>>30395440
>>
In my experience, those blacks that do keep arms don't really talk about it. It's not a hobby. They won't invite you to the range. They don't join the NRA. You're talking about a group of people that doesn't even like responding to the census. You can be damn sure they under report their gun ownership. After I married my wife, a black woman from Southern California, her cousin and uncle were talking to me at a party. "If you need anything handled, we got you. Don't even gotta say nothin', just point the nigga out." My father-in-law, overhearing this, pulled me aside later. "Dawg, do NOT call these niggas unless you want shit to go all the way off. Understand me?"
Nobody comes out and says they've got a strap; it just gets vaguely implied. I think a lot of black folks don't get politically active about gun rights because they don't want to advertise they have one.
>>
>>30390301
>Africa
>Huge unrest politically and culturally since decolonization
>Tons of mafias, gangs, and other even more violent factions to add to the crime stat
>The ones who can afford to get a plane/boat ticket to the US are probably escaping all the aforementioned things

Christ, Africans aren't that bad, at least ones that are actually from Africa (not the bastard son of the Middle East and Africa, aka North Africa, that is)
>>
File: 1img_3069-3007wk%20-17[1].jpg (186 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1img_3069-3007wk%20-17[1].jpg
186 KB, 600x400
>>30397123
Africa is a big place, some parts worse than others. Believe it or not, millions of Africans put on business casual clothing, leave their condos or unattached modern houses, get in their cars, and drive to their offices. Pic is Windhoek, Namibia.
>>
>>30389743
Call it nebula
>>
>>30398342
Looks comfy.
>>
Blacks are pro-gun, just for the wrong reasons.
>>
Blacks aren't anti gun, nor do they hold any other political position.

They vote Democrat because they're brainwashed with the gibsmedat mentality and to defeat da evul rayyycisss republikkkans. You could go out and interview blacks on the street and ask what they think about Republican's strict gun control measures and they'd be appalled.
>>
>>30390384

>white statistic includes all hispanics

Lel
>>
>>30398470
Looks like European appropriation and a depressing suppression of their own majority culture kek

>these black people but their big boy pants on and go to work like you white crackers nothing special about your race.

HAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>30398589
what
>>
>>30398668
Everything you see in that picture that comes off as modern and "normal" everyday social amendidites is European in orgins.

The fact someone looks at that picture and not tell its in Africa as a sign of how civilized Africans are now or their advancement and not simply a picture of them falling in line and appropriating western culture is the joke.
>>
>>30398714
I don't understand. So because you're shocked Namibians have cars and roads they're just "falling in line"? What are they supposed to do?
>>
>>30398744
I am making mention of it.
They are simply falling in line with western culture and not advancing their own in anyway or at least in any way in that picture yet it was posted as such....
thanks for following along
>>
>>30389064

This
>>
>>30392962
Would you rather live as a minority in a White country or as a majority in a Black country? Serious question. Which scenario do you think you would be better off?
>>
>>30396489
This is a copypasta. Gay.
>>
>>30398767
How the fuck would it look if they were "advancing in their own way"?
>>
>>30400572
Depends on the country. Being a majority or minority doesn't really matter to me
>>
>>30400616
He's an idiot. He's never contributed to anything worthwhile in his life, so he has to deify his race in order to make himself feel important. Western culture is responsible for the higher standard of living in western countries, not white skin.
>>
>>30400726
Think about it. Look around the world at the countries that actually exist today. Think about it.
>>
>>30400594
Was it /pol/ a little while ago? I was the same guy and we were talking about much the same subject.

>>30400572
>>30400726
>Depends on the country
Damn right it does. I'd rather be a black Bahamian than a white Ukrainian right about now.
>>
File: Apartheid.jpg (27 KB, 280x229) Image search: [Google]
Apartheid.jpg
27 KB, 280x229
>>30401759
>Was it /pol/ a little while ago?

That must be where I saw it. I don't remember the context though.

I think the anon in this thread is making the point that white countries are overwhelmingly better run, more prosperous, and treat minorities better than any other people. Look at what is happening in black majority African countries right now. It's a literal White genocide, this is not an exaggeration. Still not making the black majority any better off though. Black run countries are collapsing and getting worse in every way. It's a total tragedy, for everyone.
>>
>>30402085
Again, Africa is a big place. By "literal white genocide", I'm assuming you're talking about the plight of rural Boers in South Africa right now, a human rights tragedy going criminally underreported. However, in neighboring Namibia, white/native relations are fairing far better.
>>
File: IMG_20160622_231352.jpg (127 KB, 822x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_231352.jpg
127 KB, 822x960
>>30390491
What's with everyone constantly acting like they're mature or smart because they look smug, act cynical and have a mug of coffee they never drink, but instead use to raise at people?
>>
>>30395093
>Geblonski
jesus
fucking
christ
>>
>>30393792
Does that work for other races? I'm mixed race but I've always put down white on anything that asked, just wondering what would change if I ticked hispanic too/instead.
>>
Blacks and hispanics will never be pro-gun in a way that could help us.

Sure they like guns but they also don't give a shit about the law. This also has to do with their thug/macho man culture that hlorifies guns and disregarding the law. This means they won't help the rest of us reclaim our rights because they don't care.
>>
>>30402875
>>30393792

This. If you can pick and choose what laws apply to you, why not just pick the side with the most handouts? You can just choose to ignore any of their other laws.
>>
>>30402875

The problem is that you're never going to get non whites to vote Republican in large numbers, even if they the party represents their beliefs far better.

The media machine for the Democrats has pretty much cemented the idea that the Republican party is an evil party of whites that want to bring slavery back and want to take away their god given right to welfare for life.

Blacks and hispanics follow the Republican party beliefs far more than the Dmeocrats, but gimme dats and raysism trumps everything else.

This thread also shows you how many shit heads we have on /k/ that think they're intelligent by being "pro gun liberals". These people need to fuck right on off. You can't be pro gun and vote Democrat. The reality is that you don't get to pick the specifics for what you support. If you vote left, then you are anti gun by default.
>>
>>30402875
Possibly we should have thought about this before we used the law to systematically oppress blacks for hundreds of years.

Who would have thought this would have led to disdain for authority.
>>
File: holder.jpg (98 KB, 567x348) Image search: [Google]
holder.jpg
98 KB, 567x348
>>30388683
What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that’s cool, that is acceptable, it’s hip to carry a gun now, in the opposite way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes.

I’ve also asked the school board to make a part of everyday some kind of anti-violence, pro-gun message. Everyday, every school at every level. One thing that I think is clear with young people and with adults as well is that we just have to be repetitive about this. It’s not enough to simply have a catchy ad on a Monday and only do it on a Monday. We need to do this everyday of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic6u8xxt1EQ
>>
>>30389096
>implying "the black vote" isn't a thing
>implying they don't vote OVERWHELMINGLY democrat and their opinions don't follow that party line in most cases
>>
>>30402812
>better chance of getting into better colleges with lower grades
>preferential treatment in applying for jobs
>your opinion is now 1000% more worthwhile in society because you are now oppressed
>accurate census
>>
>/k/ even 5 years ago
>Doesn't matter if you're white or asian or a spic or a nigger or a faggot, we were all here for a reason and one reason only. because we enjoy weaponry and military shit and had a love for freedom and the second amendment
>/k/ now
>Utterly intolerant for their brethren
>Every thread devolves into something political and eventually about race and division
>niggers spics and every other thing in between get shunned and pushed away just because of who they are and not what they believe in

Honestly it's pretty depressing. I hardly ever come here anymore because it's just not fun anymore. I won't blog any longer but I'm pretty disappointed that you niggers fell for the libtard memes and are buying into their divisive rhetoric of "multiculturalism".
>>
>>30403394
Identity politics is the way of the world now, and the left has been inflating it more than anyone. With all of the virtue signaling and nuspeak SJW cuckoldry that is pervasive elsewhere on the internet, do you really expect 4chan to not move in the opposite direction as a reaction?
>>
>>30403394
What are you talking about? With the exception of niggers, illegals, liberals and potential terrorists(same thing?), everyone else is treated the same for the most part. Hell, LGBT people that are pro-fun are praised and even hit on.
>>
>>30403879
So whites and LGBT whites?
>>
>>30403825
You say that like we don't have a few boards for that shit. What I'm saying is that all that virtue signaling nuspeak shit is what's causing most of the racial tension as of late. Sure there's racists and assholes on every side but now all this shit does is serve to widen the divide amongst people more and more, even within groups of people that didn't care or even embraced each other for their ideas.
>>
>>30403988
4chan in general is a counter-culture, dumbass, culture goes left, counter-culture goes right.
>>
>>30404018
Except it's not counter culture

It's just reactionary knee jerking and just what the libtards want
>>
>>30404059
You speak the truth anon
>>
File: 1185587128731.jpg (5 KB, 127x105) Image search: [Google]
1185587128731.jpg
5 KB, 127x105
>>30404059
>4chan isn't counter-culture
>>
>>30404018

Hippies were right wing?
>>
>>30404112

Culture was right, hippy counter culture went left, how fucking hard is this to understand?
>>
>>30404109
It's counter-counter culture.
>>
>>30404109
Christ are you retarded or dropped out of high school? That's not what he's saying at all. He's saying that all this bullshit PC sjw identity is causing more hate for people that otherwise wouldn't have problems in a community like here, where we have niggers hating on literal niggers and fags and think they "shouldn't have guns" despite preaching the 2nd day and night. That's not a counterculture, since you're biting back against fellow /k/ommandoes that just so happen to be niggers and fags
>>
File: 1459280505078.png (77 KB, 542x535) Image search: [Google]
1459280505078.png
77 KB, 542x535
>>30403879
>liberals.

I don't know, it seems /k/ has quite a lot of left leaning folk who break with party lines over guns.

And left-libertarians, and such.
>>
>>30404059
>hurr durr it's not counter culture
>reactionary knee jerking
>proceeds to say libtards
comedy gold

Counter-culture is BY DEFINITION reactionary. It is a REACTION to something by moving in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION. Calling liberals "libtards" is reactionary too.
>>
>>30388683
They aren't anti-gun. They are just apathetitic.

Even a true blue lazy welfare six kid having nigger supports their right to have a gun, they just think If they ban it they will still be able to get a gun so what is the point? It's not like a felony stopped someone they know.
>>
>>30404158
You know damn well what is meant when someone uses liberal are a derogatory term, modern American liberals have nothing to do with the original ideology.
>>
>>30388683
By removing background checks, waiting periods, and telling them Jerome down the street doesn't have the guns we do at our stores.
>>
>>30404169
>Calling liberals "libtards" is reactionary too.

No it's not. It's saying the truth
>>
>>30404207
Call them shitlibs. Put their primary phase state first.>>30404207
>>
File: anarcho.png (62 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
anarcho.png
62 KB, 900x600
>>30404178
Well that is true, I meant there are people here all over the political spectrum.
>>
File: 1466831251004.jpg (166 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1466831251004.jpg
166 KB, 812x727
>>30402960
>Despite all governments south of the Rio Grande being corrupt leftist shitfests

>Once the Mestizos set foot on magical American soil these same people who created and voted for aforementioned leftist governments will identify with WASP limited government constitutional conservatism culture

>Importing millions of third world peoples will lead to a libertarian society

This is what you sound like

I know you don't want to believe this bro; I don't either. But it's the truth.

White identity is the only solid foundation for liberty and prosperity.
>>
>>30404207
No, it's the same kind of shit they do to gun owners, derogatory labeling to discredit and imply moral superiority. It's knee-jerk reactionary.
>>
>>30404230
Shit like this is why people don't change. You reinforce the white supremacy look instead of trying to get others to join you. And I know this first hand because I've been tossed under the bus before for being a spic despite having an education and being a working man out to reap the fruits of my labour and enjoy my rights and liberty
>>
File: LBJ.jpg (118 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
LBJ.jpg
118 KB, 592x738
>>30388683

Not that much, Blacks only make up 15% of the population and they aren't growing and they're completely brainwashed by the Dems.

In contrast the Hispanics are less brainwashed, more numerous and growing. They're the ones we need to try and reach, and the Republicans were trying unfortunately that dumbass Trump has decided to piss off the fastest growing voter base in the country which does not bode well for the future.
>>
>>30395093
It would be interesting to take two sanitary groups (one white one black) and raise them equally (i know it would be scientifically impossible because the adults who raise them would have pre existing personality traits) and see how black vs white kids both create totally different societies. Its seriously a species thing. Two different brains.
>>
>>30404309
The funniest part is that people think the Democrats have all of the Hispanics because of immigration, when the average hispanic voter is more likely to care about health care and education.

They side democrat because they're less brainwashed than the white people.
>>
>>30404275
I don't care about your feelings. I don't owe you anything, and America doesn't owe you anything either. Whites built this country and Whites have ethnic interests and the right to keep their own ancestral homelands. Just like everyone else.

You have to go back.

Make your own country great just like Americans did with theirs.
>>
>>30404452
t. fourth generation Irish
>>
>>30404452
>ancestral homelands
Kek
>>
Fuck /k/, I'm outta here. Niggers apparently arent welcome in the gun community.
>>
File: 1466122024533.png (160 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
1466122024533.png
160 KB, 600x365
>>30404550
It would be better for everyone if blacks weren't allowed to have guns.

I wish you would leave. All if you. You don't bring anything of value to this country, only pain and poverty and conflict.

Just leave. Go back to Africa. Take American resources and technology and institutions and take them to Africa. You can have your own society with your own values and your own history and culture.

I'm so tired. Just leave. Please.
>>
>>30404634
Implying the cycle of poverty and crime wasn't caused by whites.
>>
>>30404452
>>30404634

Trying too hard/10

Then again this is /k/ so pretty much anything will work
>>
File: EFF02.jpg (81 KB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
EFF02.jpg
81 KB, 580x433
>>30404653
Africa is a shithole because it's full of Africans. If you deny this you are a racist because you are denying the agency of African peoples.
>>
>>30404761
While white countries steal resources and it fuels wars and corruption.
>>
>>30404761
You niggers also fucked with literally every country because the pope gave you "divine" rights to do as you please and then bitch about the consequences of what you sowed
>>
File: 1466751597449.png (77 KB, 1362x644) Image search: [Google]
1466751597449.png
77 KB, 1362x644
>>30404774
>>30404802
It's hilarious how literally all of shitskin self worth consists of trying to make Whites feel guilty. It only works until it doesn't you filthy retarded niggers.

Whites ARE superior. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Daily reminder that white guilt is an unnatural historical aberration. Keep playing identity politics, keep doubling down I fucking dare you. You might not be glad that you did, once White identity is awoken.
>>
>>30405075
Kek, I'm white.
>>
>>30389044
>literally le rebbit xDxDxD
>>
Lol at these skinny fat sunburnt fags that think because they are the same skin color as Issac Newton that they are better than me. Enjoy washing dishes at waffle house in whatever Midwestern shithole your obese mother spat you into.
>>
>>30402875
You're right but for the wrong reasons. If you think you're mistrustful of the government, blacks and Hispanics are more so. They hardly vote, they don't trust cops, despite the BLM media attention, the vast majority of them don't politically organize, and they simply will not advertise the fact that they've got a gun. There are countless Mexican taco trucks with a loaded side-by-side stashed inside, and there are countless working class black homes protected by cheap 9mm pistols. Thug/macho man shit has little to do with it; they want to protect themselves, same as me and you. I will concede, you are right to believe some disregard the law in arming themselves. Juan the tow-truck driver has a dangerous job and may keep a J-frame on him, even if he lives in San Diego where it's illegal, and Latrell's drug felony may exclude him from ever owning a gun again, but being stuck in Detroit, he might just to do it anyway.
>>
Who the fuck cares what niggers have to say?
>>
>>30405541
You're wasting your time here
>>
>>30405541
Nah he was pretty spot on. Shitskins are subhuman trash.
>>
Goes to show you the problem with american republicans.

They adopt this left wing view that that negros are apart of America, and that we need to reach them or convince to them to become Republicans

If you spend a lot of time thinking about blacks then you've been fooled by the liberal narrative.
Blacks are their own race, their own people, their own nation, they are seperate from America/whites.

They need to be segregated & governing themselves, whites should not be dictating anything to them nor vice versa, as well they should be receiving welfare/handouts paid for by whites.
>>
>>30402960
>even if they the party represents their beliefs far better.
But how can it without literally becoming another "kill whitey & destroy America" democrat party?

At the end of the day everything is race to these people, and they seek to gain at the expense of whites.
This is just normal racialist thinking that everyone in the world abides by, except of course whites who want to pretend to be race neutral.

Which is why our countries have been swamped in commies & foreigners.
>>
>>30400616
They cant and if they did it would be a miracle as the culture they created cant lead to any advancement...thats kinda the point here
>>30400773
>Culture is not linked and or a result of ethnicity

>evolution stopped at skin and we are all the same.
>>
>>30402997
Or they could of left and been with people that actually wanted them there or accepted they were a defeated people and were given the chance to survive in a superior culture out of altruism

this is the uncomfortable reality minus all moral and emotional arguments.
>>
>>30404653
there are more poor whites in the country than blacks as a whole population.

being poor does not make you rape women in record numbers
>>
>>30388739
1/3 of blacks are felony disenfranchised.

Consequently, this also means they're felony DQ'd from owning guns.

Why would they vote for a right that a significant chunk of them can't have anyway?
>>
>>30388858
false man y dad is fucking black as hell from trinadad yet he sounds like a fucking pol member ill quote him on " their is nothing good about being black in America you were a slave and now you are ghetto trash." he came from a family with an upper class background ex skilled aviation mechanics chemist etc. is disgusted with inner city culture
>>
>>30408652
because 2/3 can you moron and since when does 33.33 percent make a majority
>>
>>30405075
hey il say this white people never had to go into Africa white people never had to import black slaves into America and make it impossible for them to be accepted into American culture, white people brought this upon themselves when they imported poor uneducated people. face it the south fucked its self don't bitch about the dogs you buy cause your the one who bought them
>>
>>30408862
Yes and the majority of us want them to leave as a defeated people when did they gain agency above what the majority of whites ascribe them? cant have it both ways.
>>
>>30408862
I like your analogy of dogs except it does not work when we no longer are allowed to put them in chains and beat them to discipline them unless sanctioned by the government.
>>
>>30409092
Your little bubble of likeminded fuck heads does not constitute "the majority of us." Kiss my nigger loving ass.
>>
>>30409223
Sorry m8 I have not posted a single opinion. I am glad you got o announce your self though kek
>>
ITT:

liberals that thought they could escape white supremacy as a literal reality

the fantasy all around the world is ending...its time to get nervous even here.
>>
>>30409223
Is that why the federal government had to us the national guard to desegregate society?
>>
>>30409309
use*
>>
>>30390268
That's a great shirt.
>>
>>30390418
If you're white, yeah. Cross-racial violence is rare compared to violence between members of the same race.
>>
>>30391568
Disliking white supremacy != white guilt
>>
>>30409385
Actually blacks attack whites more than the other war around.

so in the context of being racially suspicious of others its completely justified to single out blacks. No one has a problem with white bread tommy telling his kids to stay away from white bread smiths because they hillbilly's and share a negative culture it just triggers people when tommy says it about a brown persons culture
>>
>>30409439
they are hillbillies*
>>
>>30388683
Point out that several states have laws which protect civilians when they need to use lethal force to prevent illegal arrests.
>>
>>30403394
Blame modern victim culture
>>
>>30388683

The problems is nit that blacks are anti-gun and dont own guns.

The problem is that niggers are publicly anti-gun while being in possession of illegal guns.

Niggers committing gang crime with legal and illegal guns make up a majority of gun crime in the US followed by suicides. Which unfairly inflates gun crime statistics with crimes that arent really gun problems.

If niggers were antigun and stopped having illegal hipoints and killing eachother wed be better off.
>>
>>30409486
THIS
/thread
>>
>>30408862
Ancient siberians didn't have to migrate to North America either
>>
>>30391834
What is the emancipation proclamation?
>>
>>30409507
REKT
>>
File: 1465922083783.png (1 MB, 1137x638) Image search: [Google]
1465922083783.png
1 MB, 1137x638
>>30409514
A mistake
>>
>>30408652
>>30408842
Uneducated white math.
>>
>>30403825
>>30403988
That's why it's a thing. Divide the people so they can't effectively organize against the government together.
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.