[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got my LTC in Massachusetts. What's the best concealed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: SmithWessonMP9Shield_001.jpg (74 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
SmithWessonMP9Shield_001.jpg
74 KB, 600x400
Just got my LTC in Massachusetts. What's the best concealed firearm? I'm thinking the shield. Suggestions?
>>
Desert Eagle
>>
>>30363083

I think the obsession with single-stack guns is a mistake. It's really not that hard to conceal a Glock 19 sized gun.
>>
Fuck the stock triggers on the shields. Definitely upgrade the trigger if that is your final choice and thank me later.
>>
>>30363158
>G19
>Mass
Hahahaha
>>
>>30363186

Oh, is that one of those gay mag capacity restricted states? I don't keep track of that shit, sorry, nevadafag here.
>>
>>30363083
in MA you can get a summer carry and a winter carry

winter carry can be bigger cuz of winter jacket, but i would get the summer carry first

i reccomend a SIG p238, i have the HD version and it is fun to shoot as well as carryable
>>
>>30363158
From an anon that carried a full size m&p, i can say carrying the shield is a big difference, not only in size and wieght but in carrying comfort in all day carrying situations.
>>
>>30363213
NY tier

OP get a G38. Isn't that the reason it was invented, modernized .45 for cucked states?
>>
>>30363158
Idk about obsession but single stack pistols definitely have their place in the ccw world.

Not everyone expects to have a huge shootout and they don't find it necessary to carry a large pistol. For those people it's more about peace of mind and comfort. Just throw a small pistol in your pocket or purse and you're good to go.

You might argue that the difference in size and weight is negligible but k beg to differ. Every gram counts and every millimeter counts as well. Some people are mindful about efficiency, no matter how small, and that takes priority. Just because you don't mind about dimensions and weight doesn't make others belief in efficiency and comfort less valid.
>>
>>30363213
It is, and glocks are overpriced/used at nib prices.

Mass also has a approved handguns list. Shield is a good pick for that.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>30363221
But what do you do when you're inside?

>Anon, aren't you hot?
>Why don't you ever take off your coat?

Tfw
>>
>>30363158
You can't just walk into a store and buy a glock in MA. Also, there is nothing wrong with a single stack. Just carry the extra mag that comes with the shield.
>>
>>30363083
If you want to skirt the 10 round capacity as hard as you can while keeping a reasonably sized handgun, the Shield is hard to beat. With magguts inserts, you can have a 9+1 gun if you carry with the extended mag on.

Only complaints I have with the shield is the completely unusable slide "release" and the mags are pretty stiff to put in loaded when the gun is closed. Hopefully this eases up as I shoot mine more.
>>30363161
This. The Shield is extremely affordable compared to its competetors and something like an Apex carry kit and hard sear for only ~$140 is peanuts when you look at a Glock 43 that costs $450 new.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.