[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other milfags like reading some of these threads and chuckling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 20
File: civilian.jpg (37 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
civilian.jpg
37 KB, 562x600
Any other milfags like reading some of these threads and chuckling at how wrong much of this information is?
>>
>>30349139
>THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
>>
Most people in the military are administrative assistants and generator mechanics and shit.
>pogs trying to talk smack
>>
>>30349159
>You're welcome for my service
>>
>>30349139
as someone who fixes cars at camp Lejeune. it's safe to say none of you milfags know shit from fuck other than some babble your DS screamed at you once.

None of you fuckers can shoot, let alone properly clean your guns.
>>
File: Hoist.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Hoist.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>30349163
>>pogs trying to talk smack
And some pogues get to have all the fun.
>>
>>30349139
>Welcome to /k/
>>
>>30349139
>Would (you) like to know more?
>>
>>30349207
>>30349163
>my job has nothing to do with combat so no one elses does ether.

>>30349159
i don't want your thanks i joined for job security, benefits. and to shoot missiles at shit occasionally. i didnt do it for you or anyone else.
>>
>>30349139
>Validation seeking
Kill yourself.
>>
>>30349424
Edgy
>>
>>30349207
That's the pogest shit ive ever heard.
>>
>>30349424
>he thinks quals don't speak for themselves
i'm sure you and 0311 tyrone would totally be MARSOC right now but being a milfag doesn't make you special. it means you've contributed nothing except your ego.

Getting the lowest passing score and regurgitating info from basic doesn't mean you know shit from fuck. majority of people in have never even fired a gun except for their initial qualification.
>>
File: you.jpg (18 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
18 KB, 570x587
>>30349494
oh shit you know you are right, you just threw my whole world view into a tail spin.
>>
>>30349519
Wow great argument fagtron.
>>
>>30349139
You're an elitist, validation seeking asshole.
>>
>>30349551
>engaging in an argument with someone who is already sure they are correct
>engaging in an argument on 4chan

i said i was in the military not that i was retarded. the difference is slight but its there.
>>
>>30349577
true

not true it was an honest question

true.
>>
File: not this.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
not this.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
>>30349139
Nigger half the people in Army don't even know how half their shit works. Being a 13B was fucking suffering.

>It's another 'retard 11B's roll-over their stryker before even getting out of Vilseck' episode
>>
>>30349583
>engaging in an argument on 4chan
>implying this isn't 90% of interaction here
>>
>>30349624
i know its shitty, but when its occasionally good it makes it worth dealing with,

>>30349619
which is sad because its not even that hard to find out, just dig into the publications.
>>
>>30349650
>Anyone actually bothering to read FM's
>Anyone actually giving a shit

You haven't worked with soldiers before, have you? As long as it works and is regularly cleaned no one gives a shit until it inevitably breaks so contractor fags can come in and make their shekels.
>>
>>30349713
i haven't actually. sounds somewhat similar to the navy but we are expected to know shit, our CO will be right there asking for updates at every turn when something is broken.
>>
>>30349713
>so contractor fags can come in and make their shekels.
Found cigarette butts in a Humvee air intake once.
>>
>>30349761
At least it wasn't copenhagen.

>>30349754
Probably because if things break on a boat, you have to actually fix it yourselves because your lives largely depend on it. If a M777's hydrolics break, or an axle falls off a humvee there's no fixing that in the field. We're taught the basic operator-level maintenance and that's it. No one really cares about the finer points of why something works. Sure you might get occasionally asked by some SNCO who's being a bored cunt, but no one seriously expects you to know all the mechanisms of, say, your vehicle, or how to fix more serious problems with your rifle that can't be resolved by just breaking it down and reassembling it.

Nor should we. Soldiers exist to carry out physical action in a combat setting. Not be engineers. They don't want highly educated people that can rattle off all the science behind their gear and how it works, they want people that are just smart enough to accomplish the actual tasks assigned to them reliably.
>>
Airborne infantryman here, pogs cant shoot for shit. Literally every time we go the range guess who has the worst groups and overall scores??? Fucking Pogs. So yeah the army will teach you how to shoot properly during basic but the best shooting classes Ive ever had were instructed by ex operators. Ive had weapons and shot thousands or rounds before joining but man the stuff you learn as an infantryman makes serving almost worth it.
>>
>>30349940
the only time we shoot in the navy is semi annual qualifications for watchstanding. there is some more in depth training but its mostly just shooting. we are definitely better shots when our projectiles are radar guided
>>
>>30349982
G-3 Weps department here

You sir are fucking wrong. I got qualed on fucking everything for fun and if your not a little bitch and start instructing people you shoot all the time :^). I train the m240 and .50 cal teams :3333333333333333333333333
>>
>>30350010
id love to get into that world but im at the back of the line behind all the guns div guys.
>>
>>30349940
>11B
Don't flatter yourself, I've seen some pretty shitty shooting amongst a large score of combat arms in general. Every group has those 2-3 faggots that force everyone to be at the range for an extra 3 hours because they can barely qualify.

God forbid it's one of those indoor simulator ranges where they make you go through the scenarios, and then they show where everyone's shots landed after. Seeing entire platoons miss 99.5% of their shots(Literally. not even exaggeration) was common because they would just hose a target's general area while maybe 1-2 guys in the group were actually aiming and pulling the entire platoons weight.
>>
>>30352667
Those simulators were inaccuracate as fucking shit. I only did them as a poolee, thankfully.

I feel bad if 11 Bravo's had to train on that shit. I was an 0311 and even our broke asses only did live rounds and real ranges.
>>
>>30352830
Shit worked fine for me(Though there is a definite margin of error with the accuracy). Dudes can only blame the machines so much, though. It was insane, people would shoot wildly out of target consistently in a scenario supposed to replicate a 'firefight' where the targets were fake-shooting-back. If that's how people shot in a scenario where they can't actually be harmed, then it's no wonder that when we got into real shit, we'd dump hundreds, if not thousands of rounds in a direction, and sometimes come up utterly empty-handed because the person just up and ran away.

When you take away the slow-pace and quizzing nature of a qualification at the range, people can't shoot for shit, generally. It's a good thing we can afford to spend so much on support assets like artillery and gunships.
>>
>>30349207
Go back to the driftwood pog. No one cares you fix cars because it has zero bearing on your opinion on guns
>>
>>30353048
I recall it being somewhat accurate but it would fail to register shots which would piss you off.

So you're right guys would just fuck around and mag dump into nothingness. I prefer live ranges. Or sim rounds were even better.
>>
>>30349842
Hello 08/whatever you call yourselves in the army.
>>
statist daddys boy manchild sycophants, pls keep me free n safe

thank u for ur service
>>
File: Chortling Sarge.jpg (12 KB, 385x278) Image search: [Google]
Chortling Sarge.jpg
12 KB, 385x278
>>30353108
>When the nu-males get triggered at the mere sight of testosterone
>>
>>30349139
>implying welfare queens know shit about firearms on average
>implying anybody who actually owns and regularly uses firearms doesnt know how much bullshit is constantly being posted on /k/
>>
>>30353387
i talked so much baseless corny shxt bout testosterone like tht when i was a freshman in high school lmao, my head burns when i think bout how i sounded
>>
>>30353493
Stop posting. I remember my first beer.
>>
>>30353387
Infantry Marine here(0351). Yes, we're often a belligerent bunch of animals. We believe we're better than anyone save the SpecOps community. We have a culture of violence and disregard for human life. Weakness of any sort is openly ridiculed, especially by your friends. And I love it. It's a legitmate warrior culture. As a result, when we go to war, we're some vicious, sadistic, bloodthirsty motherfuckers(see Fallujah, Ramadi, Tarawa, Belleau Wood, ect). I'd think you'd rest easy knowing that's the sort of men that defend freedom. Granted, yes, a lot of guys don't know when to flip the switch and act like a civilized person when around civilians. So yeah, we've quite fairly earned every negative stereotype about us. Sorry about that. Don't expect us to change, though.
>>
>>30353509
*just says any 2 things iv seen on 4chan b4*

tell us a epicly badass combat story War God
ur battle buddy hit a IED (uwaaaah, uwaaaaaaaaayuh, my footy huwts :,((( ) n u threw a red face temper tantrum at tha next village, shot at tha mosque???

oorah brother, our gangs bigger than theirs, hell fxcking yes brother
>>
>>30353533
I'm just saying you're drunk there devil puppy.

No stories you're too drunk to remember. And yes I was in before you clearly, and actually deployed. You shouldn't joke about such things boot cunt. Enjoy your MEU.
>>
>>30349139
Thank you for service.
>>
>>30349424
>the missile knows where it is, because it knows where it isn't...
>>
>>30349212
>that spin
also what the fuck is he hanging like that on the hook for? You're supposed to be straight not spread eagled, no wonder he got all fucked up.
>>
>>30353999
you clearly don't know what you're talking about
>>
File: 1459402873676.png (153 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1459402873676.png
153 KB, 351x351
>>30349139
>I'm an average high school graduate who joined the usmc/army/navy/airforce and go to anonymous image boards to seek validation for my vast knowledge of firearms
I'd swear that every kid I ever worked with, in combat or not, suddenly thinks he's a firearms, gunsmith, and strategical analyst expert the moment he takes his oath.
>OH hey! Let me bring up my military service experience and knowledge of firearms when nobody fucking asked for it!
Literally NO ONE on the inside or in civilian life gives a shit whether you know your stuff or not as long as you get your job done. The fact that you created this thread just shows how much of fuck up you're gonna turn out to be.
>>
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 800x1048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 800x1048
>>30353517
I will pat myself on the back (I'm a libertarian so I'm better than you. Sad!) as I thank you for telling the truth. Thank you. I couldn't have worded the opinions of 0311's better.
11bravo are dumb shits on social media but 0311 retired are the gold standard.
At least none of y'all write a book because you survived BUD/S. They put the special in special forces.
>>
>>30349176
>Your welcome for being paid with our tax dollars to do shit nobody voted for
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 500x603
>>30354137
Nice.
>>
>>30354137
Lol. The best part is they're still twice the warriors you tards are.
>>
>tyfys

you fags are like cops, 90% milfags dont know shit about guns because you rely on what the military taught you.

its not even just guns. anytime I go hiking/camping with former .mil buddies they're always woefully underprepared
>>
File: 1465783804935.gif (962 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
1465783804935.gif
962 KB, 245x213
>>30354626
I hated, HATED, going to the field when I was in, because they didn't know fuck all about camping. You don't just collapse and lay where you fall. That's retarded. I had guys that slept with their boots on, because they were too lazy to even take them off.
>ruck for about 15k one day, easy walk
>fucked up packs everywhere, people are dying
>people wearing their cold weather insulated boots in June
>fags falling out, like always
>keep getting yelled at to slow down, despite the fact that I'm going about half of my normal cadence
>slinky all day erry day
>stop for the day, no tents so sleeping on the ground
>find a nice bed of pine straw, start making a lean-to with my poncho
>Pvt. Retard plops down next to me in a patch of dirt.
>just sits there, doesnt even take his armor off
>eats a bag of skittles
>meanwhile, I've taken off everything except my pants, boots and t shirt, have all my gear staged for the inevitable night attack, refilled my water, popped out my folding chair and started cooking my chili Mac
>Retard still sitting there like a bump on a log
>I'm done eating when he finally lumbers up, complaining, takes off his armor and throws his bag down on the ground, in the dirt
>"Hey man, there's a pile of pine straw like 10 feet away from you"
>"Nah man, I'm good, ground doesn't bother me,"
>Only has time to scarf down a cold MRE and gets in his bag
>completely open to the elements, no poncho no cover
>predictably, it rains
>hear him bitching, he didn't even have his bivvy cover on, completely soaked
>attack comes, jump up, throw my gear on, throw on extra poncho from buttpack and go to fighting position
>mfw I'm the only one in the platoon that has all of his gear and wet weather gear on
>mfw they all look like drowned rats
>mfw 80% of the company had blisters the next day because of wet feet
And fuck forbid we got to make a fire. They should have those guys respond to wildfires, I swear to Christ they could smother a volcano.
>>
>>30353517
fuck yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (432 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432 KB, 1536x2048
I stopped caring about the misinformation spread on this board ages ago. I only post every now and then to blow some poor kid out of the water when he thinks he's gods gift to military equipment and tactics. This thread has made me laugh more than anything all day.
>>
>>30353060
getting the lowest passing qual scores has zero bearing on your opinion on guns queermo. that was the entire point. but it's clear you're exactly what the corps wants. a retard that can't read correctly

if you think a week at the range makes you better than anyone. I've got some bad news for you.
>>
>>30349139
>impyling your average grunt knows jack shit about guns
Fucking gun shop employees know more about guns than you do.

Thank you for your service.
>>
>>30355800
Well...women can do it so...
>>
>>30355870
As a gun store employee it's your job to know everything about the products you're selling. As a soldier or marine infantryman your role in combat is to employ your weapon system effectively. Knowledge beyond the basics of cleaning and operation isn't required. Armorers and other roles are the SMEs.
>>
Double however many socks are on the packing list.
>>
>>30353517
Did you seriously copy-paste a post from another thread while forgetting to take off your name?
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>30349139
Milfags dont have a leg up on anyone
>>
File: IMG_19800106_134712_624.jpg (425 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_19800106_134712_624.jpg
425 KB, 1024x768
>>30349163
yes

I'd still put mid-level 42A's and Mechanics at a better intellectual level then a certain level of high-speed civilians. Most civilians on /k/ that try to discuss strategy, technology, or literally anything ussually come off clueless as fuck. Its fun to make them BTFO but even addressing half of it is time consuming, and ultimatley not worth it. So its easier to just let them circle jerk about it. We look down on civilians talking about military, like /k/ looks down on airsofters. No matter how much the lower level talks shit trying to defend themselves, they still cannot see the bigger picture.
>>
>>30354243
>You're welcome for me doing the best I could do with your tax dollars
>>
>>30349139
>POG faggot shamelessly attempts to grab 5 seconds of attention on a web site

Yep, you're definitely one hard mother fucker, OP. Can you come over and fuck my sister, pretty please?
>>
>>30356528
I mean if you want me to I could. Is she at least attractive? If not I might still do it since you're an upstanding guy.
>>
>>30349982
Depends on your rate
>>
File: 1459260259770.jpg (29 KB, 512x440) Image search: [Google]
1459260259770.jpg
29 KB, 512x440
>>30354137
>either infantryman, POG or civ talking shit on spec war
>tfw
>>
>>30356769
Everyone who's served a day knows the seals are the primadonnas of any SOF
>>
POGs who shoot are welcome, all remfs and fobbits plz leave
>>
>>30356903
Anyone who can read can tell that you're a couch warrior tryhard.
>>
>>30356903
>Everyone who's served a day knows the seals are the primadonnas of any SOF

Assuming you never served with any spec war guys because this is pretty untrue.
>>
File: image.jpg (667 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
667 KB, 1536x2048
>>30356951
Oh can I join your club
>>
>>30356984
How can I not be scared of heights so I can be a pilot?
>>
>>30357018
Stop being a faggot. Only the top tier operate in the air
>>
>>30357046
How can I stop being a faggot?
Marine or Navy aviation?
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 960x720
>>30357064
Army Aviation
>>
>>30349139
Just to you know, I am knife handing so hard at my screen right now.
>>
>>30349139
Thank you for your cervix
>>
>>30357069
why
>>
>>30357276
Because Warrants are crazy
>>
>>30357276
Best rotary wing fleet
>>
File: kamping.jpg (140 KB, 1555x676) Image search: [Google]
kamping.jpg
140 KB, 1555x676
>>30355348
capped

nice story anon.

I'm an eagle scout who's going into the Marines soon(Dad was a DI). This sounds exactly like a lot of the documentaries and Military channel specials I've seen where all these guys are in mountain warfare training school or similar and are making rookie mistakes and bitching the whole time.
>>
>>30357018
Don't fall, know you're shit so you don't crash and burn. Had to overcome fear of heights when I learned climbing and rappelling.
>>
>>30356494
Former 11b here you sound like a faggot who needs validation. There were tons of former combat vets that posted here, alot of trips, but you're a newfriend. Post your DD214 wanna see your pretty boy CAB and overseas time POG
>>
>>30357350
Keep that shit to yourself unless you want to be giving knot tying classes to urban youths, then just ending up tying everything for them because they can barely tie their own shoes.

Don't lend anyone anything you had to sign for.
Don't "bring extra" for other people, unless you're prepared to bring it ever single time.

Do bring whatever you think you need out in the field with you. You can always add on, just not take away.

I say this because I know you boyscout types, and you'll get fucked over by people who know you too. Don't let then put the tent in a drainage path, but dont go teaching field craft and such unsolicited. Some of them will be little better than children, and once you hold their hands once, they'll expect it always.
>>
>>30356494
>tripfag in charge of being a giant delusional fucktard
Do not lump all veterans in with your stupid ass assumptions. Also, drop the trip. Nobody gives a fuck who you are faggot, go somewhere else if you need validation that bad.

I hear Reddit has a pretty neat system.
>>
>>30349982
We weren't even allowed to clear our own jams while on the range. Range safety officer had to do it. makes me wonder if we did have to use guns on watch if we could run the gun properly.
>>
>>30349207
Ssgt still making him look for the 7 ton keys

>motorpool maintenance 4 lyfe
>>
>>30355740
GHOST OF CHRIS KYLE IS THAT YOU?
>>
>>30357307
Do I want to go rotary wing?
>>
File: image.jpg (349 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349 KB, 1200x1800
>>30359835
Aye sonny it's me
>>
>>30359874
Maverick can't hover
>>
>>30349139
THX4SERVICE
H
X
S
E
R
V
I
C
E
>>
>>30349139
I'm not a milfag, but thanks to any that has served.
I wouldn't be surprised by how much is wrong here, I'm just here for the lulz. Not any serious information I can get elsewhere.
>>
>>30355800
If it was hell, then it was probably when my dad or grandpa went thru. I went in '07 and it was just a bunch of slow running formations and learning how to fall down.
>>
>>30357400
and you are?

im not him, but ive been here for years, but as soon as i trip, everyone of you will call me a "newfag".

like jesus christ stop fucking eating your own.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.