[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up /k/, if you had to choose between a Daewoo K1A1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1466098555551.jpg (136 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1466098555551.jpg
136 KB, 1080x1349
What's up /k/, if you had to choose between a Daewoo K1A1 or an F2000 which one would you get?

I live in South Africa and have a chance to get one or the other, right now all I have is a cheap Llama 1911.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>30342544
Fishgun / F2000 no question. They're going to be incredibly collectable since the production run stopped and are really unique.

K1A1 is what I'm expecting most to say as they have great aftermarket support here in the US.
>>
>>30342544
is it going to be a kaffir hunting gun?
>>
>>30342544
f2000 bette rifle better ergos, harder to probably get parts but handled the fs2000 one loved it
>>
>>30342599
>Kaffir
I have no idea what that is bru, some kind of US slang or what?
>>
>>30342637
>South African slang for black person (offensive)
>>
Which area do you live?
>>
>>30342599
He prolly gonna shoot his girlfriend with it
>>
>>30342544
Dayum, that ass. Love me some dark girls.
>>
>>30342671
Kaffir is muslimspeak for unbelievers/cattle. It's the equivalent of goyim.
>>
>>30342671
I think that's more out west around Cape Town and such, we call them ghouls and dofs where I am but there's not a lot of white people left here.
>>
>>30342544
Didn't know about either off the top of my head but now I second this
>>30342567
If you're ok with bullpup/needing to pull mags out/not dropping free(according to wiki?) Still if discontinued...
>>
FS2000.

One of the better bullpups
>>
>>30342917
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffir_(racial_term)

It's basically the african version of saying nigger.

>In that movie where Ice Cube goes to South Africa, some thugs are robbing a girl and one wants to rape her, and the pack leader says "We don't fuck girls who fuck kaffirs!"
>the true meaning of once you go black, you'll never go back
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.