[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Power and influence over a given military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
The most powerful woman in the U.S. military:

Is there anyone more powerful than this Petty Officer who managed to change the way every Pacific servicemember does business?

Is there a more powerful woman in the military? Could any of you hope to have this much influence? What was your most powerful position?
>>
What has the petty officer with the built in life vest done now?
>>
File: 100701-M-0000L-000.png (539 KB, 484x400) Image search: [Google]
100701-M-0000L-000.png
539 KB, 484x400
She in a Japanese jail or in US custody?
>>
>>30321936
>consequences

What fantasy land do you live in?
>>
Can't be that powerful if I've never heard of her before.
>>
>One person ruining everyone else's lives

I can't wait for some faggot journalist to make her out to be a victim.
>>
>>30321936
neither she's currently on a board to be given a meritorious promotion for being a strong independent womyn
>>
>>30321936
She's definitely being held by JPS. JPS gets primary jurisdiction on all incidents off base.
>>
>>30321959
THIS. And everyone in leadership is consoling her in the hopes they get a favor in return.
>>
>tfw you have a latina fetish and get stationed in FL

I'm glad I decided against going SWO because lord knows I'd fugg any petty officer with tits like that and lose my bars for some shit fraternization charge
>>
>>30321830

At least the Okinawan businesses are getting a preview of what it will be like when US forces finally pull out.

>>30321936

Ditto JPS. Sad thing is if the JPS hadn't been involved we never would have heard about it. God knows how much more has been hushed up over the decades. They finally got sick of our servicemen taking schoolgirls for sex dolls.

Good for them. Now people understand why Japanese call black people dirty and dangerous, and why they steer clear of all other suspected US military.
>>
>>30321942
Service members in Japan are under Japanese law, not US military law.

Japan hates niggers.
>>
>>30322076
Yup. Japan hates niggers. They very casually refer to them as monkeys and apes without even trying to be racist.
>>
Can someone tell me what she did?
>>
>>30322132
She hit a Japanese van driving drunk and injured the occupants. It was the last straw for CNFJ. We had a similar DUI at my base the same week but no one was hurt.
>>
>>30322096

I knew a negress who was an ALT. I'm surprised they even accepted her, honestly.

She was routinely called dirty (and degrees of variants ranging to "shit defiling the planet") and a monkey.

>>30322132

Got trashed and forgot she was in Japan.

In Japan they drive on the "wrong" side of the road. So she was driving (weaving) home, like she was still in the USA, but directly into traffic. She plowed into a car and hurt two nihonjin. Blew something insane like 6X the limit.

Send 'em all to Iraq for a just punishment.
>>
>>30322161

Oh, she's the one responsible for No Booze?

Man, I bet she's beloved by the rest of the fleet. Probably gets a lot of nice fruit baskets.
>>
File: af2.jpg (91 KB, 680x607) Image search: [Google]
af2.jpg
91 KB, 680x607
>>30322202
>>30322161
Haha oh wow.
>>
>>30322229
When did marines start basket weaving?
>>
File: 1303361711072.jpg (4 KB, 300x243) Image search: [Google]
1303361711072.jpg
4 KB, 300x243
>>30322229

Yeah, they just laugh it off I bet,
>>
>>30322255
all marines pick the hobby up after their third or fourth Rape Awareness power point.
>>
>>30322229

She's still in custody, and will then be deported. I don't know the UMCJ well enough, but she will likely be charged under that as well.

I hope that sochu was worth it, cause she's never going to get another clearance in her life.
>>
>drunk driving
>crash into other cars.
>injuries to Japanese citizens
>japan

She's screwed. She'll be in Japanese prison for a decade or more. You get 5 years just for blowing a .03 and nothing else.

I was stationed in Japan for 6 years. I don't understand why anyone would drink and drive. there is barely enough reason to own a car in japan. let alone risk Japan's insane DUI laws. When you have wonderful mass transit and taxis.
>>
>>30322297
obama will probably give her a full pardon and order a statue built of her
>>
>>30322330
Yup this. I personally enjoy the freedom of driving here but there's no excuse to drive drunk with all the public transit. And to the anon who thinks she's getting deported you are very wrong. She's going to be in Japanese prison a long time.
>>
>>30322364
She'll be in a Hard Labor prison too. Which in Japan, means that she will be working in a factory. Making parts for cars or appliances.
>>
>>30322330
i was on oki from 2004 to 2008 and you absolutely needed a car or you'd go broke from using the taxis. You could stay local but the only thing to do locally was hang out a shitty bars and get into trouble

i'd just drive out somewhere and fish or snorkel with some buddies and avoided the tryhard marines. If i got drunk and needed to go home i'd just call my OIC and ask to be put on leave for a day and just rack out in my surf. Then again i was treated like an adult since i just kept to myself and was my own section chief as a lance coconut
>>
>>30322364
>but there's no excuse to drive drunk with all the public transit.
There's no excuse to drive drunk at all.
>>
>>30322396
common excuse for driving drunk there is the fact that you have to be back on base at a specific time or you can get into trouble on base
>>
>>30322390
traffic is horrible in okinawa though.

just use the buses and walk.
>>
WE NEED MORE WOMEN IN THE MILITARY YOU SHITLORDS!
PROSECUTING HER WILL BE SEXIST!
>>
>>30322418
No excuses. Don't drink, period.
>>
>>30322425
its not uncommon for people to walk everywhere there but if your sticking to walking distances then you won't really ever go to the places on the island where marines and sailors don't often go.

i can't stress enough how much more friendly people are when you avoid the common military tourist locations. one of my favorite bar/restaurants had gotten kinda forgotten by servicemen in the 2000's and they stopped printing english menus or using pictures for food and drink. It was nice, quiet and shore patrol never came knocking
>>
>>30322418
I would say that you can choose not to get drunk or just accept your punishment like a mature adult, but then I realized - Marine, and female.
>>
>>30322452
the zero defect mentality doesn't work friendo. anyone who's been in for more than a minute knows that
>>
>>30322418
Let me rephrase.

There is no justifiable excuse.
if you're worried about getting back to base, either bring a designated driver, pay a cab or don't go.
>>
File: Casey-Anthony-partying.jpg (32 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
Casey-Anthony-partying.jpg
32 KB, 512x341
Reminder that she won't be prosecuted and will have a LifeTime documentary about her life and how she is a heroic figure

Reminder that female prison is literally a dorm where you learn arts & crafts and some job skills.
>>
>>30322468

>petty officer
>Marine

wew lad
>>
>>30322468
you can't wish stupid people or stupid decisions away. I had zero issues or incidents aside from being rear ended by a guy on a moped while i was there. the "criminals" are the problem not people that follow the rules, regs and laws like me. I understood on my first day there it wasn't my country and they weren't my laws so i minded my own business and did everything i could to stay away from it all.

when i say an excuse i don't mean that theres good reasoning to ever getting in a vehicle drunk. What i mean is is that its the most common excuse we would hear from the people getting DUI's. They were attempting to return to base and hoping they wouldn't get caught in order to prevent getting in trouble for coming back from libbo too late.

In my instances i would just call my command and request permission and ask for forgiveness later. Ive taught all my marines that. I'd rather deal with some fuck head getting hit for not coming back off leave on time instead of getting a DUI or speeding ticket
>>
>>30321830
I hope multiple countries start kicking our military out of their land just like manas.
>>
>>30322559
i hope you step on a lego
>>
>>30322096
east asians in general aren't as retarded as westerners and call it how it is.
>>
>>30322297
UCMJ charging depends on how bad they want to make an example of her. If she is charged, it can't be for anything that the civil authorities have charged her with. So, she could be looking at a grab bag of catch all Articles, stuff like disregarding a standing order and similar.

The most likely result is that she'll face an admin discharge board as soon as she's sentenced by civil authorities. That's the most cost-effective way of getting rid of her, and very hard to effectively fight.

Tl;dr- she's deeply and irrevocably fucked.
>>
>>30322229
>Man, I bet she's beloved by the rest of the fleet. Probably gets a lot of nice fruit baskets.
Fruit baskets?
>>
>>30322457
>It was nice, quiet and shore patrol never came knocking
That was my reason for getting away from base to enjoy myself in Korea. Not just the "oh hey a white guy" which never failed to amuse, or the "hey he speaks a little Korean holy shit that's cool" which is similarly fun, but curfew isn't actually a thing if the town patrol is never in that area.
>>
File: 1362991702656.png (587 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1362991702656.png
587 KB, 680x497
>>30322559
>Bakiyev kicks out US base
>Bakiyev's government collapses shortly afterwards
>unlike Guatemala or Iran, nobody gets made by any journalists

Thank you for reminding me of this incident. One of the few news stories in recent times where the system worked perfectly.
>>
>>30322481
Reminder that she's being prosecuted by Japs, who are some of the most rascist/sexist assholes on the planet. Her military career is over, when she gets out of prison she'll need to figure out how to get back to The World on her own. Navy or State MIGHT spring for coach-class air fare, provided she can reimburse the cost. She might also wind up in a gray area where her citizenship comes into question. We might not let her back in, the Japs might not let her stay.
>>
>>30322059
>They finally got sick of our servicemen taking schoolgirls for sex dolls.

Memes
>>
>>30322759
UCMJ can still get you when civil judicial is already charging you.

No double jeopardy protections either.

A Bragg soldier in the 80s was arrested and convicted of murder by the civilian authorities. He then appealed and won. Allowed back into the Army he continued on a honorable career and was in Desert Storm. Then 5-7 years ago someone retested a bloody tissue in the evidence box. It was the soldier's DNA. So the Army "un-retired" him to try him for murder under UCMJ. Where different rules allowed them to convict him.
>>
>>30322862
nah she'll become persona non grata and will be given zero time to pack her shit up and get the fuck out of country and neither she nor any direct descendants will be allowed back in. Then again as some people have stated the current regime will probably let her write a book about how the navy punish raped her and made her do what she did
>>
>>30322355
Well you can't consent while drunk so really its the other people who crashed into you
>>
>>30322943
>punish raped

The sad part is, this term will probably ve used unironically in the near future.
>>
>>30322892

That's no meme, senpai. Look at the three nogs who made a cute little 14 year old schoolgirl bleed from every orifice. They damned near killed her.

Niggers. You can't even give them a decent job in paradise and expect them to behave.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (13 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13 KB, 511x288
Straya.
This charming young lady.
Had consensual illegal fraternisation with a young officer cadet fucktard who skyped to his fucktard colleagues nextdoor in the barracks.
>was absolved of all offences even drunk and awol the week before
>more mandatory indoctrination for all
>somehow the answer to this was to introduce opening all arms corps jobs to females
Such power
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.