[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the atf go to the Branch Davidian compound in the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 531x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 531x411
Why did the atf go to the Branch Davidian compound in the first place? And why are people not outraged about it
>>
>>30320120
They were selling too many guns at gun shows with out a FFL, for the ATF's liking.
>>
>>30320120
Clinton Administration on the MSM did decent enough job to make it look like it was all the crazy cult's fault. That their leader was a pedophile.

the rest is because of how long ago it was.
>>
>>30320120
Something about a mail man freaking out because a box full of M16 parts (not firearms) broke open during transit
>>
>>30320148

It was a box of demilled grenades.

The UPS guy dropped a dime on them.

Locals also reported "full auto fire" from the compound. The BD's had a ton of those gomer Hellfire devices.

Back then, full auto fire was really noticeable and out of the ordinary.
>>
>>30320120
Guy was a pedo, built grenades, and attempted to build M60s.

Kind of shitty that kids got killed but I can't blame the ATF for nut jobs that wanted to go to death for their leader.
>>
>>30320466
ATF, please leave...
>>
>>30320120
>ATF desecrates the grave of a BD
>ATF burns alive a bunch of women and children
>ATF comes to the compound over a non issue when the BD were not actually obviously committing any crimes
>ATF agents get their shit pushed in, so they call in all of the other agencies to help kill the BD's dogs

I understand that the guy was supposedly a pedophile, and maybe he really was. But after how badly the entire thing was handled, I do wonder how much of the government claims regarding this guy was fabricated bullshit in order to keep the public from going apeshit over the dead women and children that the government killed.
>>
>>30320120
Someone literally killed almost 300 people because of it
>not outraged
>>
>>30320120
Anyone wonder how a Waco situation would turn out like today now that so many guns and militia types have done shit like Bundy standoffs and have been caught with like illegal m2 machine guns.
>>
>>30320466
>Guy was a pedo
>Kind of shitty that kids got killed
Soooo it's just "kind of shitty" that some children died so the ATF could catch a person who loves children?
>Built grenades
>Attempted to build m60's
It's right there after the first amendment.

Get off my /k/
>>
File: 1409430885466.jpg (81 KB, 1000x580) Image search: [Google]
1409430885466.jpg
81 KB, 1000x580
>>30320120

ATF was showboating for the press. The code name for the raid was "Showtime".

The local sheriff even offered to pick up Koresh in town. The BD wasn't hold up in the compound until they were tipped off about the raid, Koresh went to town literally everyday for shopping.

They were accused of being meth head, pedos and making machine guns to justify a raid. The first assault rifle ban bill was in congress so it was good timing for shit like this.
>>
>>30320120
They had too many dogs.
>>
>>30321296
>>ATF burns alive a bunch of women and children
Was this ever made clear? I remember discussing this with my Dad once. He was under the impression the BDs set fire to their own compound at the end of the raid.
I argued that it was the feds tossing smoke, cs gas nades, or flash bangs of some sort that started the fire. Not that any of us knew for sure...
>>
>>30322460

https://youtu.be/1vk_-Vuf2rY

Look at Dorner. Fire is a cop's best friend for hold up people.

>It was accidental. Oops. Our bad. We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong.
>>
>>30322493
Oh wow, I haven't seen that before.
Yep that'll do it alright.
>>
File: 74221-120-93CB883E.jpg (237 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
74221-120-93CB883E.jpg
237 KB, 900x675
>>30320120
>And why are people not outraged about it
Didn't think that through did you?
>>
>>30322522
To piggyback on this.. media and democrats were targeting and infiltrating right wing groups (militias, religious groups, and the like). All of the focus was on demonizing these types. Very similar to what is going on today with blaming gun owners and guns instead of focusing on radical Islam.
>>
>a metal door just "disappeared" magically
>they attacked first guys, we swear!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xRaJ5QA1kk&feature=related
>>
Because they were due for a budget review, in a period when 'right-wing militias' were the media target of choice.
>>
>>30320120
A show of power by the ATF and FBI that they will kill you and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>30323889
>>30322493
> Our bad. We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong.
>We investigated ourselves
>>
>>30321296
>the guy was supposedly a pedophile,
>Implying that wast just a smear campaign to cover up or 'justify' all the murder of innocents committed by the govt during this fiasco
>>
>>30323889
this

Militias were becoming a 'thing' in the late 80s early 90s

There was a lot of that shit going on back then, at least a lot more so than today
>>
>>30322582
>blaming gun owners and guns instead of focusing on radical Islam.
and ignoring every other actual cause of violence and crime, like cultural, social. economic, educational and healthcare problems, all of which are virtually created and made worse by govt policies
>>
>>30322522
how long until it happens again... this time without a fizzle
>>
>>30322493
Wasn't there a bunch of video taken of the assault that exposed the ATFs lies? FLIR footage i believe
>>
>>30322493
>It's completely impossible for someone known to have grenades to have incendiary devices.

>>30321142
No.

>>30321866
Loose lips sink ships. Not my problem the guy was a retard.
Please. That could have been anything. That's not even CLOSE to what a vehicle mounted flamethrower looks like when fired.
>>
>>30322065

as i recall the drug/pedo bullshit was made up after the failure of the first ATF raid. it was all part of a preconceived PR campaign in case it ended badly for the feds... smart move on their part.
>>
>>30324142
Kind of a moot point here..
OKC was a retaliation of Waco and Ruby Ridge.
Since then every purchase of a material that could possibly create such an explosion is going to be investigated. ( if they even get that far)
Even if someone is able to create an explosive equivalent to OKC with the intent to spite the feds. The evidence will be swept under the rug, media/feds will blame whoever they want.

Does anyone believe McVeigh and Nichols were alone in the first place?
>>
>>30321625
The media would laud the government as our saviors, liberals would suck the dick hard
>>
>>30324142
Right? You know for the most heavily armed populace on the planet we're pretty cowardly.
>>
>>30324282
>Since then every purchase of a material that could possibly create such an explosion is going to be investigated. ( if they even get that far)

Cityfag detected.
>>
>>30321625
The final act that would trigger the foundation of the NSF.
>>
>>30322493
what a bunch of retards

why would bill clintons 'body guards' be in the ATF SWAT team?
>>
>>30324297
Right right, countryfags can get unfettered access to all the fertilizer they want.
>>
>>30324353

>"Hey, want a badass operator job where you get a bad ass mustache for helping me out bro?"

>"Sure man! Get a machinegun and get to go after terrorists?"

>"Damn right, talk to my friend here Janet Reno, she'll set you guys right up. Kek"
>>
>>30324043
Reading comprehension really isn't your strength, is it? Maybe you should re-read what was said in full because you just repeated it while you were attempting to be snide.

Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>30322460
It is largely agreed now that the fed grenades started the fires and that the Feds are full of shit. We know that flashbangs and cs gas grenades have a tendency to start fires.

Only the biggest Fed shills will attempt to say that the BD's started the fire.
>>
CS gas is flammable, and poisonous at high concentrations. Flashbangs, obviously, provide extremely high temperature spark showers.

The burner combo has been LE SOP since the 1970s, where it was first used on a series of tax protestors.
>>
>>30324381
Yes sparky, you see in the country they have these things called farms and they use fertilizer to help grow food so your stupid ass doesn't starve to death. They tend to buy it by the truckload and it's sold by the ton. Regulating it would be a tad difficult.
>>
>>30322582
Democrats are basically just reviving COINTELRPO are utilizing it to go after Republicans and right wing groups. Hell, they even used the IRS to fuck with right wing groups. And what do you know, the government got a free pass for their wrong doing. Shocking.

Pretty easy to get away with shit like that when a 24 hour news cycle is perpetually shilling for you and demonizing the right wing.
>>
>>30321625
Depends on if they were Muslims or not.
>>
>>30320466
"educated" american right here.
>>
>>30324119
you need to stop posting your shit kid.
>>
>>30324353
to get killed.
>>
>>30324119

this

american politicians pose and preen about being tough-on-crime but the policies they push make everything worse
>>
>>30324493
The more you know...

https://www.dhs.gov/ammonium-nitrate-security-statutes-and-regulations

But according to you if you show up with 10 fucking 18-wheelers, you get all you want no problem.... Unfettered,undocumented, no oversight.
Sparky...
>>
>>30324381
You see those weird empty green 'n tan spots on the google earth? Those things er farms that make yer food. They use furtilizer n stuf. That shits cheap. All it takes is 10 acres in my state to call yerself a farm, and thats CHEAP. Then a whole world opens up to you.
>>
>>30324294
FBI pls. Nobody is falling for this agent provocateur shit.
>>
>>30324721
You literally sign a few forms. No one has ever actually come out to investigate. Too many farms, no one cares here.

ive met a fed once on an unrelated investigation on equipment theft
>>
File: cityfag.jpg (23 KB, 468x374) Image search: [Google]
cityfag.jpg
23 KB, 468x374
>>30324721
>>
>>30324721
Ammonium nitrate is easy to make if you have livestock of any kind. Especially chickens.
>>
>>30324793
>You literally sign a few forms.
Yes yes, keep it all in close proximity to your diesel or propane... all good right?
You signed the forms so you're good.
>>
>>30324820
A suppressor is easy to make if you have materials. Especially PVC.
>>
>>30322493
>We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong.
Just like the IRS and the State Dept and ...
>>
>>30324793
>ive met a fed once on an unrelated investigation on equipment theft

Lets say it was a few bags of AN that was stolen.
Are you supposed to report that? Or is it in such abundance that there is no need to inventory it or bother reporting.
>>
>>30324820

> mfw I live in Chicken Production Heaven
>>
>>30320120
>Why did the atf go to the Branch Davidian compound in the first place?

Serving a search warrant for guns and gun parts.

>why are people not outraged about it

Nobody made the cultists shoot the authorities. Nobody made them put their women and children in a giant barbecue.
>>
>>30324870

First off, as said before, there are too many farms and too few fucks given. The ATF just isn't that big and they really just don't want to go check out literally every fucking fertilizer purchase.

Secondly, they kind of want shit to blow up. You see, the next time somebody Snackbars or McVeighs something, the ATF can whine to the press "Whaaaaa! We don't have the budget to deal with these terrists! Gib monies!". And then, in order to look "Tough on terror", whoever is in the White House will give them a bigger budget. Most of that budget will get wasted, the rest will go towards fucking with law abiding gun owners because, let's face it: we're easy to fuck with and nobody cares if they fuck with us.
>>
>>30325341
>Nobody made the cultists shoot the authorities.
The initial ATF warrant raid went down poorly and it is unclear who shot first.
> Nobody made them put their women and children in a giant barbecue.
Watch at exactly 28:00 on this link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

The FBI changed the ROE and told the BDs anyone leaving would be engaged.
After the initial ATF raid several UNARMED BDs that left the compound were shot in the back and killed.
It was clear nobody was allowed to leave.
>>
How about you read up into what these people were doing in that compound. They were disgusting fucking people, and the men were LITERALLY cucks.
They all deserved to be cleansed in fire. May they forever burn in hell.
>>
>>30325413
You're not telling me anything I don't know and there is a clear parallel to the purchase of AN and firearms. I agree with you. Both can be purchased legally and with ease, but they are still regulated.
>>
Well you can't blame the ATF for the spontaneous fire that appeared and killed a few probably guilty people. Yeah like 25 kids died or something from that random fire. I guess the fire department wasn't prepared for such an incident. Who the hell cares am I right? It was like 23 years ago! Live and forget and pay taxes as I always say.
>>
File: waco2.jpg (208 KB, 1458x1161) Image search: [Google]
waco2.jpg
208 KB, 1458x1161
>>30320120
>There are people who were not even alive during Waco and Ruby ridge who believe the media narrative.
Feels like I'm stuck in a alternate reality where everything is just fucked.
>>
>>30325548
I've been watching Waco documentaries since this thread was started (also several times in the past). So far I see them purchasing and selling firearms in mass (which got the ATFs eye) building a self sustaining compound and practicing their freedom of religion.
Now I am not saying they are free and clear, but please provide links or info that supports your claim.
>>
File: Timmy.jpg (151 KB, 1506x1129) Image search: [Google]
Timmy.jpg
151 KB, 1506x1129
Oklahoma was far worst than Ruby Ridge and Waco combined and it was done by a CIVILIAN. This is what happens when civilians take matters into their own hands. Anyone who thinks anti-government should be reported to the cops so that a spontaneous fire can appear out of nowhere. If you see something, say something!
>>
>>30325661
>Koresh would annul all marriages of couples who joined the group, had exclusive sexual access to the women, and would also have regular sexual relations with young girls.[21][22] There is no question that Koresh had multiple children by different women in the group. His House of David doctrine based on a purported revelation involved the reproduction of 24 children by chosen women in the community.

You would join and get cucked, and your wife would get knocked up while you worked on the compound to support his kids with your wife.
Everyone there dying is justice.
>>
>>30325691
>Oklahoma was far worst than Ruby Ridge and Waco combined
>Worst
I agree but you sound fucked up.
> Anyone who thinks anti-government should be reported to the cops so that a spontaneous fire can appear out of nowhere.
This sentence doesn't make any fucking sense.
>If you see something, say something!
By now I have no idea what your point is.
>>
>>30325739
>they do something i don't like
>therefore it's ok murder them
Ok, bub. just so you know, you have to be 18 to post on this website.
>>
I legitimately stopped talking to a life-long friend because of his refusal to admit the government's wrongdoing at Waco or Ruby Ridge.

>be 26 in Senior year at Liberal Arts College
>Literally everyone goes wut.jpg when I bring up either of these events.

FUCK.
>>
File: 1461752715710_1.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1461752715710_1.webm
3 MB, 960x540
The government did nothing wrong.
We need to ban assault weapons.
>>
>>30320466
Did that qualify a raid (i.e. breaking and entering) instead of asking the leader to come out and talk?
>>
>>30325755
>they do something i don't like
>therefore it's ok murder them
yes, and? The good thing is the feds agreed with me, and so do most normies. You're the odd one out here.
>>
>>30325791
uh huh.

how's highschool treating you? seems like it must be pretty rough if you're brooding all that angst.
>>
>>30325739
This was taken from testimony of Jeannine Bunds off of a wikipedia page. I saw this as well in my research and its the strongest allegation against him. He very well could be guilty of this but it is not why the feds raided and probably wouldn't even hold up in court as is there is no physical evidence or other to support it.
>>
>>30325755
>mental slaves in a cult need to be saved because obviously they are normal, productive people in society
Ok sheep, follow your own false morality.
>>
>>30325809
Branch degenerates got BTFO, and so did McVeigh, that is all there is too it. Call me all the names you want, or join a branch yourself and let your little daughter and wife get raped, since it seems you're into that.
>>
>>30325818
>shooting people because i don't like the way they chose to live
Ok, sheep. follow your own false morality
>>
>>30325852
>btfo
>all you've posted is "i love murder with no due process of the law"
>>
>>30325855
>>shooting people because i don't like the way they chose to live
yeah, its called real life bruh. Read a fucking book, that's how the world works.
If they didn't want to get wiped out, they shouldn't have lost.

>>30325866
laws aren't an absolute like gravity, they're rules on paper, and they only exist when they're enforced. No one other than some psychos ever sympathized with the dravidians, so the feds could get around the laws and get rid of them for the greater good.
>>
>>30325866
Law is false ethics you substitute for your own.
>>
>>30325809
Don't argue with the idiot. You're probably arguing with a 14 year old faggot over on a journey from reddit
>>
>>30321866
>>30325789
Making no-knock raids illegal would probably put innocent civilian death tolls into such a negligible number nobody would give a shit.
>>
>>30325787

>Minneapolis

Wait, what? When was there a mass shooting in Minneapolis? Are they talking about that guy who went crazy a couple years back and shot a bunch of his co-workers with a pistol? Or are they talking about our famous /k/ommandos who shot 5 black people last year?
>>
>>30320120
Supposedly the Davidians were building full-auto M16s and a UPS guy had a package for them break open and reveal a bunch of explosive material.
>>
>>30324294
Speak softly and carry a big stick anon.

Right now, the speaking is still viable. You don't jump at the first opportunity, you let it come to a head so when it finally comes down to it there is no debating who is right anymore.

Getting antsy and blowing shit up is just more ammo for the antis to paint use all as nuts before passing more regs
>>
>>30326041
I agree with you.
Not even considering when they get the address right and blast the place.
How in the fuck can they justify getting the address wrong and killing innocents!?!?
I bet there are dumbfuck pizza delivery drivers that are more responsible.
>>
>>30326085
>believing the Feds
So why would they risk a confrontation if the BD's have explosives and full auto guns? Why not just pick up David Koresh in town? Local cops said he made trips into town every day or two. Why escalate the situation when you can just arrest him in town, miles away from his supposed guns and bombs?
>>
>>30326159
That I do not know. I do know that Koresh had invited agents to come inspect the compound for weapons. It boggles my mind why they did not.
>>
>>30326174
Honestly, if I thought there were children being abused, I'd try to escalate the confrontation simply to make absolutely sure that the abuse couldn't continue.

I don't think the ATF goons realized how pear shaped things were going to go.
>>
>>
>>30326196
>Worried about children
>so it's a good idea to confront a possibly heavily armed and definitely crazy guy near them
1-3 more days of abuse is nothing compared to what happened. It was pretty much worst case scenario. Even if they didn't anticipate exactly how bad it would be, they must've known there was a chance the kids would get hurt.
>>
>>
>>
>>30325691
>Oklahoma was far worst than Ruby Ridge and Waco combined
Worse
> and it was done by a CIVILIAN
Maybe. Even if Timmy admits too it, there are some sketchy details that say otherwise.

Never mind how the building wasn't evacuated despite the warning and the only place that was empty were the Gov offices he was trying to blow up.

Either way a civilian with some collateral damage doesn't compare to various agencies that routinely sweep their own fuckups under the rug because they're the "good guys"
>>
File: 02142012121548pm.jpg (1 MB, 2549x2387) Image search: [Google]
02142012121548pm.jpg
1 MB, 2549x2387
>hurr durr he's a pedo guys!
>let's burn children alive!
>>
>>30326041
>he thinks making no-knock raids illegal would stop them
>>
>>30326159
Right, even Koresh said he would speak with officials. It was known that he left the compound frequently.
There is evidence that the FBI and ATF didn't want anyone leaving the compound and were very aggressive in their negotiations with the BDs.
Michael Schroeder was shot in the back while leaving the compound. He was trying to hop a fence to go to work. His body was left in a ditch for a week until a heli with a grapling hook caught it and hauled it off.
Also, if you listen to the Steve Schneider and FBI negotiations, the FBI stated that anyone leaving the compound would be shot.
The feds didn't want or didn't even know how to resolve this standoff.
>>
File: victim_of_waco_seige.jpg (212 KB, 1484x1165) Image search: [Google]
victim_of_waco_seige.jpg
212 KB, 1484x1165
When will the clintons and corrupt gov agents be brought to justice?
>>
File: 08100672.jpg (1 MB, 1485x1183) Image search: [Google]
08100672.jpg
1 MB, 1485x1183
Shot more than 11 times and left to rot outside for 5 days by feds
>>
>>30325739
Ironic post all things considered, seeing as how fundamentalism and basic religion are retarded.

But hey, let's take this sketchy ass but convenient testimony as truth
>>
>>30326069
There throwing names out there to pad the numbers, when only a few were actual crazed gunman type active shooters.
>>
>>
>>30326297
>> and it was done by a CIVILIAN
>Maybe. Even if Timmy admits too it, there are some sketchy details that say otherwise.
The sketchy details we will never know, but we do know that Timmy was prior military. To what extent we don't know. Not exactly a civilian though.
>>
>>30326338
Michael Schroeder right?
He was trying to leave the compound.... unarmed....
>>
>>30325791
>and so do most normies
>implying drives of the populations being mentally challenged is a good thing
>>
>>30326356
/r/ing the Ryder truck parked in makeshift tent area with military trucks around it
>>
>>30322065
They literally called the local press beforehand saying they were going to raid the compound but didn't tell them the time so the TV showed up like an hour before the raid started. Then the ATF shows up in a bunch of fucking covered wagons.

I am genuinely pissed to Davidians didn't fight back. They could have ambushed those incompetent fucks and steamrolled right over them, but they really wanted to be better than their enemies.
>>
>>30325888

and yet some people still think /k/ is better than /pol/
>>
>>30326370
Yes.
>>
>>30324665
you need to stop drinking the koolaid pissing out of those of statist faggot dicks you've been sucking on your whole life
>>
>>30326372
Also if im not mistaken there were pictures of him in a few military tanks but no service records to corroborate.
>>
Look even if the ATF set the fire, they weren't responsible for the 76 burned alive because it was the fire that did it. Due to this, no children were killed by the government.

Timothy McVeigh was the real bad guy here and this is why we can't mix far right ideologies with explosives/weapons.
>>
File: mcveigh.jpg (92 KB, 420x277) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh.jpg
92 KB, 420x277
>>30326399
>>
As much as I don't want it to come down to that, a part of me can't wait to see the statists have the boot come down on their throats and know what it's like to have the feds come into their home to murder their families
>>
File: mcveigh.jpg (48 KB, 670x768) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh.jpg
48 KB, 670x768
>>30326411
>>
>>30324439
>reading comprehension
lol thats funny coming from a clueless retard
you are one big dumbfuck
>>
>>30326338

Damn. And we're supposed to feel bad about the 4 hours that chimp Mike Brown lay on the sidewalk in Ferguson.
>>
>>30326432

why not both
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 742x1257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 742x1257
>>30326405
>Look even if the ATF set the fire, they weren't responsible for the 76 burned alive because it was the fire that did it.
>>
>>30326196
>I'd try to escalate the confrontation simply to make absolutely sure that the abuse couldn't continue.

Which is why you shoulding be in any position requiring responsibility or logical thinking. Like every faggot that "could never join the army" or "be a cop/prison guard" because they have some shitty punished complex.

Your strategy worked out great for all those charred children
>>
>>30326405
Wait wait, if there is no Ruby Ridge or Waco there is no OKC bombing.
>>
>>30326436
Because unlike that faggot, there are blacks and whites both murdered by cops while already cuffed and restrained, unlike that stupid feral nigger. These people here did nothing to die like this
>>
>>30326436
Because Mike Brown deserved to get shot.
>>
>>30326378

>I am genuinely pissed to Davidians didn't fight back. They could have ambushed those incompetent fucks and steamrolled right over them, but they really wanted to be better than their enemies.

They did fight back. The ATF initially tried to raid the place and got BTFO. Then the FBI came in to back them up and started a siege of the compound which went on until they finally burned it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM
>>
>>30326352
looks like they even had swimming pools.
>>
>>30326488
>actually believes Wilson's bullshit story

Remember how Slager was 100% home-free until an inconvenient video popped up? Every cop is a lying sack of shit.
>>
>>30326385
This is /k/ right after a high profile shooting. Every time it happens /pol/ sets up it's shitty tents like bizarro rainbow followers. It'll be like this for at least a month. Did you not notice how 1/3 or the threads are about various shootings, bans and the mcx?
>>
>>30326530
Physical evidence corroborates his story though.
>>
>>30326496
>They could have ambushed those incompetent fucks and steamrolled right over them
The almost funny part is that during the initial raid, the ATF ran out of ammo......
Also, there is footage of one of the agents climbing a ladder to the roof and shooting himself in the leg by accident.
There is also theory and some video evidence to suggest that the inital 4 ATF agents were killed due to their own friendly fire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrluwV4l3C8
Bottom line no matter what you believe... the feds fucked up really bad.
>>
>>30325762
>or Ruby Ridge.
How can you defend Ruby Ridge? How? The entire event was touched off by the government fucking up and overreaching. How did he even try to defend Horuichi shooting an unarmed woman carrying an infant?
>>
>>30326572
>How did he even try to defend Horuichi shooting an unarmed woman carrying an infant?
Horuichi acutally killed people at both Waco and Ruby....
>>
>>30320120
>Be Weirdo terrorist cult.
>The Government should not pay attention to it because muh guns.
Americans...
>>
>>30326592
>Three of the twelve expended .308 Winchester shell cases that the Texas Rangers reported finding in the house were at Horiuchi's position. However, officials maintain that they could have been left behind from the earlier use of the house by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives snipers on February 28, 1993, and that it would be "nearly impossible" to match them to Horiuchi's rifle, as it had probably been rebarreled since that time.
For the five months following the Waco inferno, Timothy McVeigh worked at gun shows and handed out free cards printed with Horiuchi's name and address, "in the hope that somebody in the Patriot movement would assassinate the sharpshooter". He wrote hate mail to the sniper, suggesting that "what goes around, comes around". McVeigh considered targeting Horiuchi, or a member of his family, before settling on a bombing attack on a federal building- choosing to target the Murrah Building
>>
>>30324294
Civilized, anon, we're civilized. We know that sports events aren't a reason to engage in mass assaults and that political protests don't need to begin with violence against the police or protestors.

An armed society is a polite society.
>>
>>30326405
please be bait please be bait
>>
>>30326159
Because the ATF are cowboys, and they wanted to roll in guns out and prove to everyone that they were macho.
>>
>>30326256
>nab Koresh on his way into town
>rest of the Davidians have time to hide the evidence
>Koresh beats the rap and goes back to raping kids
>raid the compound
>odds are they start shooting
>nail all of the adults for attacking a federal agent, kids have a change of living a decent life

The plan didn't work, but I can see the logic here, and I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't probably be the decision I'd have made in the circumstances.
>>
Because fuck cults, that's why.
>>
>>30326612
>be weirdo cult
>the government should burn kids
Europoors...
>>
>>30326530
Anon, even Eric Holder has admitted that "Hands up, don't shoot" was a complete fabrication.
>>
>>30326530
Oh I wouldn't trust a cop if he told me the sky was blue and sucking chlorine is generally bad for your health, but the evidence does seem to back him up.
>>
>>30326592
I am aware. Waco however can be argued, as people in this thread are doing.

But there is no argument for Ruby Ridge. The courts have proved Weaver's innocence.
>>
>>30326557
They got what they deserved either way.
>>
File: 1465958563106.jpg (36 KB, 723x479) Image search: [Google]
1465958563106.jpg
36 KB, 723x479
>>30326621
He fucked up by trying to take the undercover feds' bait later to blow the building and not executing the slant eye fuck. I hear that Horiuchi later went on to do adverts for a particular gun manufacturer, opening endorsing them for producing the quality rifle used to murder those at Ruby Ridge. Does anybody have any proof of this by chance? I imagine he was using an M1A?
>>
>>30326913
I heard the same, he became a spokesman for some company after the FBI.
I want to say Troy Industries off the top of my head, but I'd have to look.
>>
>>30326743

The hands-up part is BS.

But the initial circumstances of the encounter were left unaddressed. Some witnesses stated Wilson accosted Brown with gun drawn, the subsequent DOJ investigation of Ferguson PD revealed that their cops routinely accosted residents for no reason whatsoever for the purposes of revenue extraction and intimidation.

Obviously Brown reacted poorly, but the Ferguson PD's policies are basically designed to instigate a hostile and possibly violent response.
>>
>>30326913
>>30326953

HS Precision used Horiuchi's endorsement.

Troy Industries hired his partner (who testified that he was about to kill Vicki Weaver if Horiuchi did not fire first) and refused to fire him.
>>
File: 4a.jpg (29 KB, 686x480) Image search: [Google]
4a.jpg
29 KB, 686x480
>>30326983
So this has something to do with what I was reading about Troy being a fucked up company that has cocksuckers working for it... And to think I have one of their rails on my Sig556....
>>
>>30326953
My bad... Lon went H-S Precision
Dale Monroe went Troy.
>>
>>30326983
Yep, you beat me to it.
>>
>>30327002

Troy also hired the virulently anti-civilian gun former chief of the Chicago PD, and refused to fire him as well.
>>
>>30326685
>nab Koresh on his way into town
>rest of the Davidians have time to hide the evidence

Sure l, if koresh decided to tweet "OMG just got snatched by the feds lol". This shit didn't happen last week
>>
>>30327002

>That picture

Jesus fuck. Nightmare fuel.
>>
>>30327136

Not to mention the kiddie rape allegations were mentioned only after the first raid, and with very scant evidence as well.
>>
>>30326251
What am I looking at here?
Burned baby?
>>
File: kids.jpg (26 KB, 519x321) Image search: [Google]
kids.jpg
26 KB, 519x321
>>30327197
Not sure if it is indeed him or another Branch Davidian, but this is supposedly David Koresh. I hope Trump mentions this clusterfuck soon enough when debating Clinton, as this shit went down under their watch (and likely that they had direct involvement).
>>
>>30327002
THANK MR SKELETAL.
>>
File: death.jpg (35 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
35 KB, 500x352
>>30327251
Yes.
>>
File: 1465698023322.gif (1020 KB, 340x218) Image search: [Google]
1465698023322.gif
1020 KB, 340x218
>>30326547
>>reddit
>>
>>30322522
>atf kills a bunch of innocent people in the course of their duty
>so we kill a bunch of innocent people in the course of our duty
>thatll teach em

i dont care or know if the atf`s raid was justified/illegal or whatever. blowing up that building as retaliation was stupid. if your fighting against innocents being harmed by...blowing up innocents? "there were CHILDREN in the building! why didnt you check mr. mcveigh/fbi? "i killed children because they killed children?"
>>
>>30327322
He didn't know there were children in the building.
>>
File: mcveigh711.jpg (123 KB, 664x450) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh711.jpg
123 KB, 664x450
this photo was supposedly taken in OK not far from OKC in 1995 prior to bombing.
>>
>>30327360
Thats what I thought as well...
He was never inside and wouldn't of known that.
However, he did know the FBI and ATF had offices there.
>>
>>30325791
Edgy
>>
>>30327299
I'm sorry were you trying to saw something or did you just feel the need to react in something besides guttural utterances?
>>
File: melissa-autopsy-photo.jpg (38 KB, 676x476) Image search: [Google]
melissa-autopsy-photo.jpg
38 KB, 676x476
>>30327322
Fucking eye for an eye. If you can live with yourself working for a group that is killing innocent people, then surely you can get a little taste of what the feeling is like. It makes me fucking sick to my stomach what the government has gotten away with, and how nobody even fucking cares about it.
>>
>>30327369
What is that yellow line that goes from the passenger side of the truck to the southeast corner of the compound?
>>
>>30326547
>weapons board
>discussion of weapons related politics and events gets replies of "hurr durr back to /pol/

Maybe on /o/ if someone makes a thread about whether speed limits are a good or bad thing they should just tell him to go to /pol/. Makes about as much sense as not having political firearm discussion on a fucking weapons board. Maybe we can just keep having shitty generals threads instead?
>>
>>30327414

Technically all Americans are working for them since we all pay taxes. McVeigh would have done better doing targeted hits on people like Horiuchi instead of blowing up a building only marginally related to the ATF and incurring loads of collateral damage.
>>
>>30327419
I assume the yellow parts of the photo was something that was fucked up with the image during it being scanned or prior to?
>>
>>30327383
Wasn't on the schematics. You think we walked around door to door?
There was a bomb threat but no evacuation and the only empty offices were those that we're targeted.
>>
>>30327481
I agree. It would have been much easier for the public to stomach and would have been better for the cause had he done that. It is believed however that the feds or another group had set up the bombing and put him in place to be the patsy that gets all the credit for it.
>>
>>30325888
>being unliked means your murder is okay
And this is how genocide happens.
>>
>>30327497
>You think we walked around door to door?
>we
You knew Tim and Terry?
>>
>>30327474
>"hurr durr back to /pol/
Find that in either post, I dare you
>all that asshurt
Guess we know which board you come from. I'm fine with /k/ related political discussions, but not 12 threads at a time talking about the exact same shit as is any /k/ommando interested Couldnt just go to /pol/. And for the record yes /k/ is plenty racist but the shit gets onto a whole different level when shootings or legislation comes up to the point where it's not even contributing to the discussion. More like a child hearing an adult cursing then using the word out of context because it sounds cool.

In conclusion, eat shit /pol/smoker
>>
>>30327414
Branch dividians started the fire, bruh.
>>
>>30327627
No they did not.
Have you read this thread at all?
Did you see the vid with the tank/flamethrower?
>>
File: 1465958443591.jpg (521 KB, 659x850) Image search: [Google]
1465958443591.jpg
521 KB, 659x850
>>30327571
>guess we know which board you come from
Implying that both boards don't have at least 50% crossover.
>/k/ is plenty racist
You really believe that /pol/ is the place to go to just to say "raciss stuff"? Thus the reddit comment. Multiple threads of the same topic are shunned on all boards, but that's not the issue is here is it? We all can have civil discussion here about subjects like this I believe, even if you're just a basic bluepilled normie, we're not talking about gasthekikesracewarnow or something here.

That being said, why is it that there is absolutely no info on the web about Horiuchi? Like, no photos except that shitty grainy one from West Point? And shit tons of links from message boards a few years back on him all go to fucking nowhere, especially youtube videos.
>>
>>30327627
Congressional investigation says they absolutely did not.
>>
File: horuci.jpg (107 KB, 1024x693) Image search: [Google]
horuci.jpg
107 KB, 1024x693
>>30327035
>>30327004
>>30327002
>>30326983
This came up on google, apparently from H-S's website years ago.
>>
>>30327745
Wow thats fucked.
Fuck Hourichi.
>>
File: hs_precision.jpg (255 KB, 744x1024) Image search: [Google]
hs_precision.jpg
255 KB, 744x1024
>>
NEVER

TRUST

THE

GOVERNMENT
>>
>>30327703
Wew lad.

The danforth report unequivocally said that the fire started inside the bulding.
>>
>>30325609
Ruby Ridge was even more fucked in my opinion
>>
>>30327745
Obvious shoop is fucking obvious.

Its not even the same font.
>>
>>30324294
That's because the people being persecuted these days tend to be pro-American Christians, who are very reluctant to go to war with what they still perceive as their own country.

Try pulling some of that same stuff against other communities, and you'll see more violence.
>>
>>30327703
>Fire begins at 3 points near simultaneously within the building.
>I-It was G-Government flame tanks!
>No one tries to run during the fire.
>B-Because the g-governemt was shooting them!

Why are people surprised that the egomaniac leader of an apocalypse cult would choose to end his flock during his 'great battle'? This is cult 101.
>>
>>30327570
Don't we all?
>>
>>30325609

>TFW you were a tot when this shit happened.

The only thing I actually remember seeing on TV, though, was this shit >>30325691

Fuck you, McVeigh, you fucking bitch.
>>
>>30327994
No, not personally.
>>
>>30327692
>implying we don't all have a "native" board.
I fuck around on /out/ and /o/ all the time but that doesn't mean I'm the one starting half a dozen backpack and miata threads at a time.we can do 50 G19 threads in a row, but all 50 in the same day is retarded and you know it. The fact that you jumped to defend it is what outed you.

Anyway idk about you but I'm gonna get back to the point of the thread as well, thanks for the bantz
>>
>>30320120
ask >>>/pol/
>>
>>30328008
>>30327994
>>30327570
I guess that just makes you Mike or Lori?
>>
>>30328008
People get to know Jesus all the time, so what's stopping you from knowing Tim personally? He's just as dead.
>>
>>30327481
A fine sentiment but terrorists do things the way they do because like it or not, the spectacular act is more likely to affect change than the righteous act.
>>
>>30320120
Because when someone like antman goes and stsrts a religious cult full of extremely agile people with questionable pasts and then arm them with firearms that is otherwise shouldn't be given to them if they have parol officers in five states or more and then go off and hunker down in an isolated church then by that point it is pretty fucking obvious why the ATF did what they had to.
>>
>>30327360
>Gee, there were civilians inside a civilian building that I blew up? Wow jeez didn't see that coming.
>>
>>30320120
It was the Clintons grabbing up all the federal power they could. Anybody that pissed in their eye got whacked by government death squads.
>>
>>30328336
>there was an unevacuated daycare center near the gov office I was trying to blow up

Ftfy
>>
>>30328245
I just wanted you to know that I kekd aloud to this, thanks.
>>
>>30328426
>gee I blew up a building in a city center with a truck bomb and killed civilians wow gosh how could I have known that would happen.
>>
>>30327985
Most of them were about fucking unconscious or puking their guts out from being gassed the fuck out. And had they not been gassed, they'd have to had the choice of being burned alive or being shot by Feds. The feds came in shooting and these people had every reason to believe that coming out meant being shot.
>>
>>30327958
Well, fire tends to start when you're throwing in all types of incendiary devices into the building.
>>
>>30328250
Kaczynski knew this too. He basically sent bombs in the mail until a major news outlet would print The Industrial Society and its Future in the paper. And it's the only reason you or I know of its existence today.
>>
>>30326297
>>30325754
ITT; Niggers don't even realize that they are replying to a troll poast.
>>
>>30328006
The Tom McVeigh post was a troll post, you mong.
>>
>>30327985

You try running after I pump your house full of CS gas and have snipers shooting at anyone who comes near the exits. Fucking retard.
>>
>>30326547
I like to think of /pol/ as a travelling circus, complete with bearded women, pink elephants, a donkey show, and extremely gullible people. Every time they show up I just pop some corn and enjoy the show.
>hell, every now and then they hit upon a good idea.
>stopped clocks being right twice a day, and all that.
>>
>>30329046
they were begging the pedo to let the kids go and he just set them all ablaze to cover up his deeds. All the ex members can attest to his insanity
>>
>>30327369
McVeigh's career progression and personality/IQ are exactly what Delta/CAG allegedly looks for when recruiting. If the tab had been authorized in the early '90s, he would've been wearing a Sapper tab in those tank photos earlier in this thread.
>>
File: laughingmane.gif (4 MB, 482x277) Image search: [Google]
laughingmane.gif
4 MB, 482x277
>mfw I'm applying to the ATF for an internship and hopefully a job
>>
>>30329158
you're an incompetent nigger then?
>>
>>30329097
wow your really cool and above all this shit

wow, redpill me on apathy
>>
>>30329167
just lazy and like guns
>nigger
eh kinda close
>>
>>30329158
Don't burn me bro! I don't do well in hot environments surrounded by plasma!
>>
File: 1450039281915.gif (3 MB, 450x251) Image search: [Google]
1450039281915.gif
3 MB, 450x251
>>30329158
>internship to the ATF

how cucked can you get?
>>
File: 1442859113753.png (949 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1442859113753.png
949 KB, 720x1280
>>30328291
That is a fabulous idea!!!
>>
>>30329199
kek not smart enough for the FBI and I don't have a hook up with south american whores or coke so not bothering with SS
>>
>>30329158
Fuck you.
>>
File: lwn0w.jpg.gif (261 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
lwn0w.jpg.gif
261 KB, 200x150
>>30329220
>>
>>30329174
>senpai, redpill me!
Well, first you need to be 18.
>>
File: tumblr_mknsn3qShJ1qzfajio1_500.gif (498 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mknsn3qShJ1qzfajio1_500.gif
498 KB, 500x375
>>30329214
>claim to like guns
>decide to work for the single most anti-gun organization in the entire government
>...for free...
>>
>>30329158
I seriously hope you get all that an agent of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives truly deserves...
And I hope no one pulls you out of the ditch for five days, too.
>>
>>30329233
It beats some other bullshit internship I'd do with the county sheriffs office or something
>>30329255
you seem salty. let out the teenage angst, anon.
>>
>>30325789
they did, and they were fired upon
>>
>>30329274
I'm in my thirties. Fuck all agents of government. Slavers deserve death.
>>
File: low energy faggot.jpg (119 KB, 709x472) Image search: [Google]
low energy faggot.jpg
119 KB, 709x472
>>30329309
>I'm in my thirties
>still being that edgy
mfw
>>
>>30329127
>they were begging the pedo to let the kids go
They begged for 50 days you spud
>>
>>30326405

Look even is McVeigh set the bomb, he wasn't responsible for the explosion, the bomb was because of this McVeigh should have been set off scot free. See the problem with this?

inb4 baito-kun
>>
>>30325789
No but shooting at feds does. Why anyone supports these cult wackos is beyond me.

Were there issues in killing noninvolved parties caught in cult hysteria? Yes and the agencies involved learned from it and updated their practices.
>>
>>30331122
>why are you guys upset that a government agency showed up to a privately owned property without a warrant and ended up escalating it to the point where they burned and bulldozed the place, destroying all evidence (if there even was any) of what they claimed to be there for in the first place, and nobode was even fired
>i mean, come on guys, its not likeyve burned people to death since
protip: owning full auto rifles shouldnt be a death sentence and burning children to death doesnt exactly save them from the alleged pedophile
>>
>>30320466
>Guy was a pedo,

Texas CPS disagrees with you.
>>
>>30321866
>It's right there after the first amendment.

The Supreme Court (you know, the ones with the actual authority to determine this stuff, unlike you) disagree.

Get off my internet and get out of my country.
>>
>>30320120
>Why ATF Raid?
Suspected illegal weapons stockpiling, sexual abuse, sexual misconduct.

>Why are people not outraged?
It was 23 years ago and they were.
>>
>>30331170
Protip: shooting at police and setting your own building on fire tends to do that.
>>
>>30331324
>setting your own building on fire
couldnt have been those dozens of grenades, well known for lighting things on fire, right? clearly the atf dindu nuffin.
>>
>>30329233
>>30329255
Hey, shouldn't we be happy that a pro-gun guy is joining the ATF? Shouldn't we be trying to fill their ranks with pro-gunners? Shouldn't we be trying to change the ATF into the most pro-gun department of the government?

Imagine a world where the ATF is known for moderation, trustworthiness, and their love of dogs. A world where a story about an ATF visit ends with them becoming range buddies and shooting automatics at the ATF range.
>>
>>30331371
>Hey, shouldn't we be happy that a pro-gun guy is joining the ATF? Shouldn't we be trying to fill their ranks with pro-gunners? Shouldn't we be trying to change the ATF into the most pro-gun department of the government?

This. The only way to change the ATF is to do to it what the SJW's have done to other government agencies like Defense, State, etc and infiltrate them from the ground up.
>>
File: Delta.jpg (953 KB, 1481x1172) Image search: [Google]
Delta.jpg
953 KB, 1481x1172
I dont understand why CAG would kill women and children. I watched a doc where the head FBI FLIR guy testified that you could see gun flashes coming from the delta positions as the tanks rolled in. Not to mention the shape charge on the bunker that killed all those women and kids hiding.

I thought they were soldiers, not assassins
>>
>>30331170
Are you retarded? They got into a gun battle with the ATF. The ATF did have arrest warrants and were killed trying to execute it.

Protip: if you own illegal full autos don't be a moron and get into gun battles with the ATF and be surprised when the FBI (allegedly) burns your shit down.
>>
>>30331368
It would be pretty impressive if those CS grenades were able to set three fires at the exact same time from within the complex.

Koresh is the white man's dindu, the charismatic doomsday cult leader who proclaimed himself to be jesus and the one and true prophet. The entirety of the Seventh Day Adventist movement revolved around the gathering and purification of Christians before the coming apocalypse. The sort of power someone like Koresh had is what leads to 900 people ingesting poison at JonesTown.

People so rarely look at the cult factor in this, when it adds so much context to the event.
>>
>>30329207
Story on pic?
>>
>>30331409
>the only way to fix the mafia is by joining it and convincing the evil people to stop being evil

only naive retards like SJWs thinks this can possibly work.
>>
File: the thing autopsy.png (2 MB, 1872x780) Image search: [Google]
the thing autopsy.png
2 MB, 1872x780
>>30326251
>>
>>30331371
Are you planning in becoming the director? If not then it doesn't matter
>>
>>30331488
>>30331509
it doesnt matter what the cult leader may have done if the evidence wasnt conveniently burned and bulldozed. the atf handled the situation with criminal negligence. from beginning to end their methods were questionable at best and downright unconstitutional at times.
>>
>>30331637

You're not convincing them, you're trying to quietly obstruct them while waiting for them to die or retire.
>>
>>30320120
>And why are people not outraged about it
who cares about a bunch of crazy cultists?
>>
>>30331757
Yestedays crazy cultists could be tommorow's extreme far right or white conservatives.
>>
>>30331701
What evidence anon? I'm of the opinion that thw ATF and FBI fucked up with their dynamic entry and bungled the situation hard, but that ultimately it was David Koresh who chose to end his followers when the ride was over and the siege was reaching its culmination. It's consistent across the board with other groups. Like every situation in the world, everyone fucked up, but that doesn't make Koresh innocent.
>>
>>30331701
Do you not know how arrest warrants work? He committed a crime, the ATF submitted evidence to the judge, an arrest warrant was issued based on the evidence provided, and when they went to collect he killed 4 of them.

They got what was coming desu. Whether or not full autos should or should not be illegal and your bias against the ATF has no real bearing in what actually went down.

Should the ATF have picked him up when he left the compound? Probably. They'd agree if they would have known four agents would be murdered before hand. They were operating on intel that said he rarely left.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.