[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/! In Light of the recent shootings I decided to arm my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: m16ar.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
m16ar.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Hey /k/! In Light of the recent shootings I decided to arm my self and I purchased my first m16Ar. Now I have a few questions about it.

For starters, I am only allowed to have a 15 round clip I think? can I go to cabelas and get a new one?

Are there any mods I can put on it? Red dot? laser? flashlight? etc (Obviously not grenade launcher so dont even try to trick me lol)

What type of round does it shoot? A 50 right?

I live in NY by the way so Im kinda new to this.

Thanks guys!
>>
File: 1465707421033.jpg (14 KB, 188x161) Image search: [Google]
1465707421033.jpg
14 KB, 188x161
You're a certain kind of special
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>30311399
>>
Go to your closest gun store and buy their scariest rifle for between $800 and $1200.

You're going to be just fine.
>>
>>30311428
>>30311407
?
>>
>>30311399
The clip is actually a magazine, uses 5.56 rounds. Any size magazine is fine, preferably the drum ones.
>>
How long did it take you to think up this bait?
>>
>>30311451
This one was kinda the scariest lol, I purchased it in a gun store in manhattan
>>
>>30311472
Are you even trying?
>>
>>30311467
I knew it had to with something with 5s! ive heard magazines but I just thought they were synonyms. I had shot guns as a kid but I never had a rifle before so this was kinda new to me :p
>>
>>30311479
?, The beretta gunshop on madison ave. Arent berettas the same thing as Ars or what ever?
>>
>>30311481
>:p
It's officially summer.
>>
>>30311481
Mcfuckingkillyourself
>>
>>30311530
>>30311504
I really dont get the joke
>>
>>30311494
OK troll you can go back to /b/ or /pol/, you're not the first person who thinks it would be hilarious to shit post on here, and im sure you won't be the last.
>>
>>30311543
You are the joke.
>>
>>30311544
Literally the first time on this website, My brother in law told me about. I have no fucking clue what you are talking about, If you arent going to help you can leave
>>
>>30311566
Tell you what, on the off chance you're not a troll, try google, or post in ar general here on this board.
>>
>>30311566
Thats not how this place works.This is a babysitting website like tumblr or facebook or twitter. If you act like a blatant retard we are going to rip you a new one.

15 minutes on google would have answered all of this and coming here in the wake of a recent shooting and all the proposed legislation absolutely stinks of you being a clever little troll trying to shit post stupid stuff for your own amusement.
>>
>>30311596
*NOT a babysitting website, that is.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.