[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Open Carry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Open Carry.jpg (143 KB, 723x480) Image search: [Google]
Open Carry.jpg
143 KB, 723x480
I live in Houston. Aside from the obvious no-no places, can I literally peruse a mall with a semi auto strapped to my back? I have never seen anyone with a long rifle out in the open here but from what I've read it seems legal.
Also, what's the status of concealed or open carry handguns in bars that don't specifically prohibit them?

I own an older cz-75, a .22 bolt action, and a 30-06
>>
>>30299731
Fellow Houstonian here, and yes you may lawfully carry a shotgun/Rifle openly but do expect to be stopped by the police and being questioned. And by law, You can't CC or open carry in a establishment that makes 51% of sales from alcohol.
>>
>>30299731
why would you want to? amazon sells everything and ships to your door
>>
I live in Houston. I ccw, if I see you doing this I will shoot you on sight and get away with it using a good lawyer to argue I thought you were an active shooter. Good luck :)
>>
Please don't open carry a rifle, you autist. It doesn't help anything, exercise your rights responsibly.
>>
File: just the tip.png (35 KB, 475x122) Image search: [Google]
just the tip.png
35 KB, 475x122
>>30299774
congrats faggot
>>
>>30299780
>>
>>30299806
nice
>>
>>30299774
>>30299780
OP here. I had forgotten that the majority of 4chan refuses to exercise common sense. I personally would never open carry a huge target on my back for potential psychopaths such as yourself. A concealed handgun is a much more viable approach. Hope your mindset gets you a knock on the door some day by a lot of big guys in Kevlar.
>>
Just conceal carry you fucking moron.

>Nothing says shoot me first like open carry of a rifle
>You will be confused for a bad guy with a gun should anything happen.
>You will be stopped by the police, and they will ask you to stop
>just because you can does not mean you should.
>>
>>30299973
You're very slow.
>>
I live in Dallas OP. As far as i know you can walk around the street with a long gun on your back BUT most businesses are going to have posted "no carry" signs that prevent which buildings you can take it into.

then again you could always get picked up for disturbing the peace or terrorizing if you were causing a scene.
>>
>>30299731
Kill yourself
>>
>>30299989
>says he's slow
>all his points are accurate

YOU sir are the slow one
>>
>>30299771
How am I supposed to know what percentage Applebee's makes from alcohol?
>>
>>30299780
Yeah don't exercise your right to OC a weapon responsibly!
>Cucks actually believe this.
>>
>>30300042
I wouldn't do it anyway. Long gun calibers typically go through people resulting in unnecessary casualties or property damage. Same with shotguns. I would humor the idea of a lever action short rifle but it's still a huge target and I would likely not be able to draw it fast enough to pick it over a handgun. My question was more so about never seeing this phenomenon in action.
>>
>>30299774
Why do so many people on /k/ actually think they wouldn't shit themselves at the first opportunity of violence?

It's pretty pathetic and delusional
>>
>>30300072
>Literally types by pecking at his keyboard not realizing all his complaints were addressed 4 minutes prior.
I called him slow because he is. How does his cock taste?
>>
>>30300171
Honestly bro, there is nothing wrong with running away if

A. You can do it without endangering yourself or others

B. It would deescalate the situation and prevent violence

/k/ is smart enough not to seek a fight.
>>
>>30300210
Oh no I didn't say there was, I'm just laughing at deluded internet tuff guise
>>
>>30300230
4chan has no deluded tough guys. They are all trained and proficient with every gun they post about. The pictures are definitely not their friends or fathers. That would be lying.
>>
>>30300104
lel
>>
>>30300042
Well duh, anyone who would want to open carry a rifle in public is fucking retarded.

the whole purpose of the legislation is to make it so that you can buy a gun and carry it home without the risk of being arrested.
>>
>>30300336
This is the very reason I started this thread. That explains everything. Thank you anon.
>>
>>30300353
Yeah, the Texas open carry laws are a pretty good deal, unfortunately there are a lot of people that ruin it for everyone else.
>>
File: 1466015128898.jpg (13 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1466015128898.jpg
13 KB, 318x345
>>30299774
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.