[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ comes to the rescue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1462590567189.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1462590567189.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
Hi /k/!

I'm a big guy, and as such, I have large hands. Big, meaty hands. Because of this, I need a larger grip than is available on most concealed model pistols.

I'm coming to you, /k/, a meager nogunz pilgrim, looking for the best fun to purchase with my hands in mind. I've tried some sigs, some smaller glocks, and they just felt like toys to me. Couldn't get my pinkie around the bottom. I want to be very picky with this firearm as it'll be the first that I will own.

Any suggestions? Anyone else with big, meaty claws? Does weight really, really matter in the long run? Will I just be leaving the fun at home because apparently muh 3lbs of steel is too much for my big, meaty claws?

Also, CC thread
>>
also apparently shills are abundant so I'm proving I'm not one, just desperate for advice
>>
File: 360565122_812.jpg (37 KB, 943x449) Image search: [Google]
360565122_812.jpg
37 KB, 943x449
Which one is it?
>>
>>30294398
oh btw, you need to print it
>>
>>30294398
Halfway between large and x-large
There was a springfield that I could finally wrap my pinkie around, but the grip just didn't sit right, felt like I was barely hanging on.
>>
>>30294404
Well I wear xl gloves at work when needed to, as those are the only ones that wont tear when I pull them on.
>>
>>30294367
uuuu
>>
Berreta 92 is ideal for man-hands

not ideal for conceal carry
>>
Mark 23 for Andre the Giant hands... also not great for concealed carry.

But if you are shaq sized, why not?
>>
If you're big, you can conceal big, I'm able to conceal a g17 with a mag extension. You have to find that sweet spot, I carry at 12 o'clock.
>>
Best bet is to go to whatever gun store has the biggest selection around you, tell the guy at the counter why your there then spend an hour or 2 seeing which gun fits best in your hand. Once you find it go to wherever you can get the best deal for it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.