[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings /k/, new fag here Realized how untrustworthy our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 410x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 410x546
Greetings /k/, new fag here

Realized how untrustworthy our government is and how unprepared I am for when shit hits the fan.

So I'm thinking about joining a militia but I don't want to join a hate group or some shit and get put on a list.

Any one know where there's a good resource for someone like me who's looking to get some military training and wants to serve his local community and protect his family?

Looking for a list of militias by state or some resource.
>>
You're already part of the militia by law if you're over 17.
>>
>>30273097
Yes but I want to join a group that has knowledge, leadership, assets and can give me military training.
>>
Joining any militia or armed civilian group will get you on a list. Buy canned food and bottled water if you really are concerned about SHTF
>>
File: 1463804235541.gif (2 MB, 320x244) Image search: [Google]
1463804235541.gif
2 MB, 320x244
>>30273118
This. The only way to avoid getting put on a watch list and get military training is to either :

1 : Join the military (Still end up on some sort of watch list anyway)
2 : Pay out the ass for tacticool training (And possibly get put on a watch list)
3 : Post on /k/ and get on a watch list automatically.
>>
>>30273103
There's this thing called the US Army...
>>
>>30273118
So be it then. Let them put me on a list. I just don't want to join a racist hate group or anti American extremist group or some domestic terrorist bullshit.
>>
>>30273137
I'm too old to enlist plus I make more money than an armyfag. Plus I don't want to die for oil.
>>
File: commiefornia.jpg (108 KB, 686x915) Image search: [Google]
commiefornia.jpg
108 KB, 686x915
>>30273118
militias and paramilitary organizations are illegal in california.
>its specifically illegal to teach war tactics or tactics used to kill people
pretty much if you call ur range buddy sarge u are now a felon
>>
>>30273176
isn't that literally a direct violation of the second amendment?
>>
>>30273147
as if we even get oil from our boobdoggles in the sandbox
>totally pointless war and occupations, sorry everyone who seved and sacrificed, the politicians wasted your valiant efforts and lives
>>
>>30273118
I posted the OP pic because he killed a bunch of people in a theater. I'm not a dumbass so I realize that banning guns won't solve shit. People are the problems, and people will always be insane.

I just don't want to be a victim so I want to train how to defend myself and family. I am a good America patriot, but I do not trust the federal government.
>>
>>30273187
as if California cares about the second amendment
and no the second amendment guarantees "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
it doesnt grant you the right to "A well regulated Militia," and its mainly because california doesnt want "a free State,"
>>
>>30273187
As if those commie bastards in California care about the constitution.
>>
Final bump
>>
>>30273087
"Was clips" or "were clips"?
>>
>This whole thread
>No one ever heard of State Self Defense Forces
>No one knows how to activate a militia and get legal backing for it
God damn it /k/, I thought you knew your rights. Alright, first thing first:
1. Read the first link, learn the laws and codes that allow the making.
2. Read the field guide, gives you the rules and intentions of a legitimate militia
3. Follow the instructions from the third link to make your own militia and how to get legal backing.
Connections, connections, connections. They are key to ensure your ass won't get handed and suspected over to the Feds. You must be known and you must win the hearts and mind of people like a political party. Public Relations, charity work, volunteer offers for young people in administrative or relief work. Not everything about a militia (Although a base ground for it) has to do with defense. Learn and establish safe zones and routes in case of natural disaster, teach the people basics on medicine and first aid. You are a servant to the community who shall provide not only defense/security, but also aid, recreational services (i.e. Fundraisers, volunteer work, Public relations), and an helping representative voice of the people in spreading awareness and values of our constitution. Reminder that a militia should ALWAYS, ALWAYS keep its separation of church and state. This is a volunteer job, but also a professional one that requires experienced leaders and instructors

>http://www.constitution.org/mil/cs_milit.htm

>http://www.publiceye.org/ifas/library/militia/2-1.html

>http://www.constitution.org/mil/how2actv.htm
>>
>>30274506
magazines
>>
>>30273205
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

Are you fucking retarded? Did you not realize you missed out the beginning of the 2nd Amendment? Educate yourself before you spew ignorant bullshit out of your cum crusted asshole
>>
>>30276330
Meant for
>>30273210
Not
>>30273205
>>
OP is a fucking dickhead
>>
>>30273087
Just by asking this here, you probably made a list.
>>
>>30273087

FBI please go

No one here belongs to any of those faggot groups
>>
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 750x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 750x1050
>>30273087
>>
>>30273087
To late for you to get involved anon. Shit is going to hit the fan by late August. Good luck surviving the urban hordes as they pass through where ever you live like the plague of locusts that they are.
>>
>>30273118
>Joining any militia or armed civilian group will get you on a list.
You mean the list of 130,000,000 gun owners who own over 550,000,000 weapons and more ammunition then the worlds largest three standing armies?
Why so afraid of being on that list friend..... seems like the place to be when 220,000 law enforcement start to confiscate guns... with a majority of those quitting the effort after a few hours outside of the ten of fifteen most leftist cities.
>>30273131
Who gave the kitty all that blotter?>>30273142
>I just don't want to join a racist hate group or anti American extremist group or some domestic terrorist bullshit.
Then why are you asking how to find them on /k/ OP?
>>
>>30273176
>>30273187
He's also in jail for gun running.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.