[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /k/. Looking to buy my first gun. I am proficient with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Hello /k/.
Looking to buy my first gun.
I am proficient with the Berretta M9, M16, and mossberg 500/590. Should I buy what I'm used to or are there better options. I would consider myself a manlet bodybuilder with large hands.
>>
>>30271881
>should i buy what i'm used to
if you never had a single problem while manipulating them or finding a good hand placement on the grip then yes, buy what you are used to

but it never hurt to try new things, since oyu got large hands always go for the full sized handgun and avoid the CC "design" ones wich could be way to small

for rifles you can go with everything
>>
File: 0119-018.png.jpg (436 KB, 944x1399) Image search: [Google]
0119-018.png.jpg
436 KB, 944x1399
a better criteria IMO is if you really liked the guns youve shot before.
you can become proficient with most any gun with enough practice but when it comes down to it, you should enjoy what you have.
>>
Cant go wrong with a ar15 and a 590.

The pistol.... You can do better
>>
>>30271881
So buy a Beretta 92fs, a random AR or a mossberg 500.

They're all completely reasonable guns.
>>
>>30273391
I have a couple questions.
Is the 1911 a meme?
Does Ruger produce handguns that are worth a damn anymore?
Does anyone endorse Savage Arms?
I have no experience with Compact handguns. Has anyone noticed being able to draw and line up shots faster with one?
>>
I am a fleeter cunt rag and I want to buy a gun, the thread.
I am the fleeter and I think I'm the Hulk, the thread.
>>
>>30273640
If the Hulk was a manlet I would watch that.
>>
>>30273574

It's not a meme, but it does nothing something else can't do.

Ruger makes pretty good handguns.

What Savage guns dost though want?

>>30273640
>>30273681

He could be out of the Navy and looking to buy. He could be pretty jacked. Why hate?
>>
>>30273747
I am out on honorable charges. I didn't mention it directly because a lot of 4chan hate's military for some reason and it was only relevant to justify why I was familiar with these specific boomsticks.
>>
Any pump shotgun will feel enough like the 590 to get a hang of quickly and they are all pretty reliable.
I would suggest picking up whatever is at the low end of your price range, you end up paying for name and customizability at the upper ends.

AR 15 rifles are good, get the best value by researching and building your own

I like the 92fs but it isn't very useful as far as pistols go. It's a nightstand/range weapon only when a smaller framed gun can be nightstand, range and cc
>>
>>30273747
>It's not a meme
I was reading that there are lighter metal-based hand guns that allow for much higher capacity.
>Ruger makes pretty good handguns
My question stemmed from them going the poly route but not quite competing with Glock.
>What Savage guns dost though want?
I was mostly asking about the manufacturer.
>>
>>30273786

Gucci, mang. Army here.

>>30274106

It's not a meme, but like I said, it does nothing that something else can't. I carry polymer.

Try an SR9 or S&W SD9VE on for size.
>>
>>30274415

And as far as Savage, they make good stuff.
>>
I appreciate all the replies. Kind of strange nobody mentioned cz-75 though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.