[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sigh. Now that the cat's away, the mice have to play. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1911Rainbow.jpg (36 KB, 578x139) Image search: [Google]
1911Rainbow.jpg
36 KB, 578x139
Sigh. Now that the cat's away, the mice have to play. We need to have a level headed discussion about how we can prevent future events like this from happening. Stubborn as you guys are, you are (for the most part)open minded and receptive people, and perhaps the last 24 hours brought a new perspective on the status quo. At this point, you should get the message already. There's just ... too much.
What do you suppose can be done, /k/?
>>
>>30268320
What can be done?

Let's create zones where no one will be allowed to carry firearms to protect the people on the inside.

And let's have background checks so that crazed radicals won't be able to get guns. I'm sure that'll stop everything.

Let's also make it hard for us lowly plebians who can't be trusted with shit to get automatic weapons.
>>
Okay
Here's what we do

We teach muslims not to go on Allah-fueled rampages
>>
>>30268320
Wow, OP really is a faggot in here. Too bad some dumb shit muzzie didn't shoot you at your local fag bar. For once I'm okay with what ISIS is doing, cleansing the earth of you queers.
>>
>>30268320
>>30268343

Get fucked commie
>>
>>30268320
Suck my dick, first off.
MAGA next.

Then SHALL NOT.

finish with a .45 to your own dome.
>>
>>30268343
I agree. That's a start at least. To add to that, I think there's a need to roll out retroactive background checks to existing owners and a confiscation program in response.
>>
>>30268366
I'm sure that if guns weren't allowed in the nightclub there wouldn't be a shooting.
>>
>>30268345
And how would that have stopped Sandy hook or columbine? 2 mass shootings were by muslims...the rest are by Jesus-fueled cucked crackers.
>>
>>30268320
This is some low quality bait
>>
>>30268428
No no no thats too soft. We have to go to the root. Ban murder.
>>
>>30268320
>brought a new perspective on the status quo

yes. my new perspective is that we should purge all muslims and inter all 1st and 2nd generation immigrants from middle eastern nations.
>>
>>30268429
Hey man, no one's ever claimed Christianity to be a religion of peace. Not even big J himself.

>I come not to bring peace, but the sword
>>
Create a country where talking about mental health issues is not ostracized.
Require religious organizations to have a psychologist to retain their tax free status.

Arm the people with the knowledge of what to do in disastrous events.

Force op to suck a fat cock for not thinking his own answeres up.

You gobbler of assholes you.
>>
>>30268429
>Jesus-fueled
By which I assume you mean mentally ill / atheist / Democrat, pick any two?
>>
>>30268320
Ban automatic handguns!!

Ban assault rifles!

This will get solid results.

Do it, proliferate revolvers and single-stack rifles that need 24" barrels. You have a problem with that?
>>
>>30268429
>Jesus-fueled
lanza was a 4chan fueled, CP addicted fedora.

harris was a teenaged neo-nazi who held nietzschean beliefs.

neither were christian.
>>
>>30268320
I gotcha OP.

What we do here is build a time machine and kill Muhammed.
>>
>>30268518
Be redundant with automatic weapons as well. If it looks automatic, even though it's not, ban it.
>>
>>30268366
You responded to really obvious bait. Gun free zones GUARANTEE that innocent people can't defend themselves because, guess what? Criminals don't care if they bring a gun to a gun free zone to kill people because criminals don't care about the law. Law abiding people do, which makes them sitting ducks in these situations. Restricting guns more will create more victims, and liberals like you will be responsible for innocent blood being shed.
>>
File: Pistola_Con_Caricato_11.jpg (22 KB, 400x391) Image search: [Google]
Pistola_Con_Caricato_11.jpg
22 KB, 400x391
>>30268560
Good idea. And to be fair and consistant, if it does not look automatic, but it is, legalize it!
>>
How about we ban night clubs? You can listen to shitty music and get drunk at home.
>>
File: ea_2012711351372.jpg (117 KB, 550x345) Image search: [Google]
ea_2012711351372.jpg
117 KB, 550x345
>>30268745
But fags gather in all sorts of other places, including not in actual fixed places.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 800x571
Easy, everyone gets strapped and get a proper education on firearms.

Remember, an armed society is a polite society
>>
>>30268697
You realize he was stating already existing laws you god damn retard.
>>
keep out the Muslims
have people worry less about looking racist.
Banning guns doesn't work. Look at Paris, they banned AK's yet the Muslims could still get their hands on it.
I used to think that Islam wasn't that bad but recent events made me hate them.
>>
>>30268343
That's beaurocracy gone mad. You could simplify the whole thing by just passing a law that makes it illegal to murder people, and have it so that anyone who does has to go to jail for a really long time.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.