[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stupid times here we go again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: F1ANSLX.jpg (123 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
F1ANSLX.jpg
123 KB, 800x520
Just ordered 6 Anderson stripped lowers, the place I ordered them from said they purchased 7,000 the other day and still had lots left...for now...

What are you guys buying ASAP before shit gets gay again and the shelves go bare?

Anything else I should get right away? I think the rest can be had easily its the damn lowers that disappear quick!
>>
>>30264038
Yeah go ahead and get a length of rope and learn to tie a noose. You're the reason there is a panic to begin with an hero immediately.
>>
I bought a CTR Blem lower half from PSA but I'm selling 2 AR's right now.
>>
File: 1406070343753.jpg (865 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
1406070343753.jpg
865 KB, 608x1070
>>30264095
>Not posting the infographic
Its like you dont want OP to....
>>
Bought a bunch of reloading components so I can keep muh AR's fed
>>
>>30264038
You only need one gun and one bullet

to shoot yourself
>>
Stupid panic buyers. What a bunch of fags.
>>
>>30264038
Nothing I wasn't buying already because fuck the artificial panic bullshit
>>
If you have the money why not stock up on shit when certain events remind you that people are out to take your shit. If you are overpaying that's pretty fucking stupid but if not you can usually resell gun shit without a loss.
>>
>>30264095
eh, your wrong, but hey whatever you wanna think. if I expect to build anything in the next 2 years I had to buy them RIGHT NOW, and at $40/each, hard to pass up...
>>
>>30264163
You can't predict the future, you're just so far up your own ass we're having trouble reaching you verbally.
>>
>>30264163
You must have terminal cancer then and you're going to die within the new few years. I understand why you're in a rush now, but why delay the inevitable anon?
>>
>>30264180
youre right you cant, but the whitehouse is again pushing to ban the AR15, arbitrary or not, last time I wanted to build a gun there were no stripped lowers to be had that were less than $150, so what Im supposed to not buy any to have laying around and wait for more gun laws to get passed? a lot of butthurt in here
>>
>>30264200
When isn't a politician trying to ban most everything? Last time clearly passed and here you are. Do I think you're going to build 6 ARs within the next 2 years? No. You're buying to resell at panic pricing, plain and simple you're a massive faggot and should be treated as such.
>>
Buy it cheap, stack it deep
>>
>>30264218
this
>>
>>30264210
Why do you hate Capitalism?

You seem a little, red...
>>
Thinking about getting an 80 percent jig to make a ghost gun, since i've got enough non-ghosties.
>>
File: tulammo-7_62x39_1.jpg (66 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
tulammo-7_62x39_1.jpg
66 KB, 800x577
Just bought a 640 round spam can of 762x39, 500 round case of 5.56, and 100 rounds of 9mm. I figured I should get it before every website runs out or scalps their prices. Pic related, it's that tula goodness.
>>
>>30264137
hoarding can only turn into profiteering if you start early.
>>
>>30264218
Fucking this, 100%
>>
Just ordered 500 rounds of XM193 and a 33 round 9mm Glock mag.

Thinking about grabbing some extra 30 rounders too. The durka durka version of German Autumn won't be ending anytime soon.
>>
File: smugmotherfucker.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
smugmotherfucker.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
>>That face when a professional gun writer.
>>
SUCCESS happens when preparedness
vvv
>>30265289
meets up with opportunity
CHAAAHHH CHINNNNNNG!

>tfw literally no downside to stacking, literally
>>
>>30264038

I love people that whine about panic buyers, calling them retarded. During the sandy hook spree I made $600 off a M&P Sport in 6 months.
>>
Just bought a bunch of ammo bc laxammo has free shipping over $200 and Im running low and wanting to go to the range soon.
>>
Just bought a Hi-Power magazine. Don't want to see pistols get restricted to 10 rounds and fewer.
>>
>>30270024
>...don't wanna see MY pistols get restricted to ten rds...

theres, muh fixed it fer ya

+1M interweb boni for getting into proactive
>>
>>30264121
Me too brother. Was planning on buying my setup within the next month or two, but sometimes shit changes.
>>30264210
Nigger, some of us like having a handful of lowers around for many reasons that don't involve selling them, other people like taking advantage of the capitalist system we live in... isn't freedom wonderful?
>>
>>30264163
Where did you get them? I need to buy one.
>>
>>30264038
>Powder & primers.
>.22lr
>Want to put a deposit on a $2200 rifle my LGS already put in the back for me
I live in CT so we can't really get much worse, I'm down to one brick of .22 and don't want to get caught with my dick in my hand. Same for the powder/primers, my LGS has a wide selection but it sells out fast when obamas on the TV talking about gun control.
>>
Just ordered a pws mk116
>>
>>30270545
What reloading things are you guys buying?
I'm sticking to powder & primers, I've never seen a drought of bullets that weren't bergers before. Luckily most of my guns work of the same powder/primer combo so I'm planning to pickup an 8lb keg of varget and 6k small rifle primers to offset the 3lbs of varget and 4k br4 primers I have already. Also 2k each small/large pistol and 2lb unique.

>also getting some lapua .308 Palma brass to use small rifle primers in the .308's
>>
>>30264038
ive got 6 AR's, two of them are builds that I don't really need. Im thinking about selling them now but I am also thinking that I like guns and I don't want to be a profiteering faggot.

But I want to sell them to free up space for a SCAR-H and possibly a new AK (ive got two 5.45's, looking at a 7.62)

what do /k/?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.