[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that Team Wendy is out what will your next melon prot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1461533321921.jpg (86 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461533321921.jpg
86 KB, 768x768
So now that Team Wendy is out what will your next melon protector be?
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2016/06/hillary_clinton_to_visit_team.html
>>
>>30262635
Team Wendy went full North Face?
>>
I have a PASGT helmet.
>>
>>30262658
I mean, Shillary IS still the secretary of state.

did someone from Team Wendy initiate this or did the syate department make team wendy an offer they cant refuse?

i cant imagine anyone there thinking that having the woman responsible for benghazi would do good things for their private sale of mil equipment, so there has to be some gov offer on the line...
>>
http://soldiersystems.net/2016/06/12/team-wendy-issues-statement-regarding-secretary-clintons-visit/
>>
So what actually happened? I don't get it
>>
>>30263166
Team Wendy announced that they are proudly hosting Hillary Clinton for a campaign event.
They were shocked when when people didn't like that.
Usual post deleting and backsliding ensued.
>>
>>30263286
So just "I don't like thing"? People are just upset that this company likes Hillary?
>>
>>30263407
very upset.

not exactly good business to piss off your customers.
also their attempts at damage control just made shit worse.
>>
>>30263507
I still think I'm missing something, what does this company make that it matters so much that they like Hillary? Or is this just politics spilling into everything?
>>
>>30263642
Read the solidersystems link a few posts above yours.
>>
>>30262635
Nobody in their right mind makes consumer decisions like that, never mind purchasing lifesaving equipment.
>>
>>30263642
Politics matter. The people that run your fucking country matter. Companies selling military goods associating with people who are responsible for the deaths of Americans matter.

Was up for fuck sake.
>>
>>30263799
lmao *wake up* obviously I need to too.
>>
>>30263799
>Companies selling military goods associating with people who are responsible for the deaths of Americans matter.

So the entire executive branch.
>>
>>30263820
Yeah. Exactly. How do you think those people got there?
>>
>>30263799
>Was up for fuck sake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBfJ6FcQoTE
>>
>>30263799
Ok, that's what I didn't get, I thought this helmet was the only thing they were working on, but yeah, I get it if they're a military supplier
>>
>>30262635
I'm just going to get a protec bravo bump helmet.
>>
>>30263058
if you read down the comments, there is apparently a few threads running on arfcom about this, and at least one that shows team wendys owner (moore) donations to hillary and obama.

if anyone would like to bother maybe we should do a comparison of the owners doantions to dems/repubs to gather where he stands and if he's intentionally spitting in the eye of the mil/leo/gun crowd. because right now it looks like he is
>>
>>30263407
>People are just upset that this company likes Hillary?

tw also donates money to obama
>>
>>30263407
team wendy customers are normally military and law enforcement.

when you throw your support behind a candidate that scorns law enforcement and violates the law, and hangs soldiers out to dry in sandy hellholes, then chances are the people that buy your product arent going to want to buy you product anymore.

the same reason people still hate bill ruger years after his death

right now it looks like team wendy fucked up, big time
>>
TNVC have severed all ties with Team Wendy.
Per their Facebook page Hillary called for an "Assault Weapon" ban from the TW factory floor.
>>
I don't think it really matters, they're a private corporation what matters to me the end user personally is the quality of product they provide to me the end user and the service they provide if I need something. The owners personal political affiliations aren't really of that much of a concern. All I see coming out of this is more Ops-core being sold.
>>
>>30263820
everyone understands that if you're a military contractor that you have to do business with the gov no matter who is in power.

doing business with the gov because you're a military contractor and holding a FUCKING CAMPAIGN RALLY at you're corporate headquarters for someone who actively works to fuck over your customers is "quantum leap imretarded.gif" tier retard.
>>
File: 891.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
891.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>30264263
well that was quick
>>
>>30264263
TNVC is already based as fuck before this went down.
>>
>>30264263
Also just noticed that TW took down the original post and their poorly done follow up from Facebook and now just link to the SSD article/their statement.

Seems odd that people so proud to host her wouldn't have pictures up of the visit.
>>
>>30264263
link?

i see nothing on tnvc about this
>>
>>30264289
If you buy a product from someone who donates money to those that want to take away your rights, you allow that person to donate more money to those individuals.
What's not to get, unless you're incredibly shortsighted?
>>
>>30264325
>>30264326
I was half hoping they'd have a fire sale on TW stuff so I could cash in as my show of support (to TNVC for dropping them) but they've already taken everything off the site.
First financing and now this; they're making it very hard for me not to throw money at them for NODs.
>>
>>30264354
literally on their facebook page

I don't even use social media and I found this out in 4 seconds, cmon son
>>
>>30262750

Kerry's the secretary of state. she resigned in 2012.
>>
>>30264263
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YE0OdiTwo6w

hillarys full speech from the floor of the team wendy facility
>>
>>30264289
so if the owner of a private corp that makes really awesome widgets decides that hes going to use money from that corp to torture thousands of dogs to death you'd be cool with buying from him because is a good quality widget?
>>
>>30264366
Same here. Time to order a ballcap.
>>
>>30264366
no shit, a company that respects its customers enough to do that deserves my money
>>
>>30264378
yeah sorry, i was looking on their website
>>
>>30262635
here are the political contributions of dan t moore, owner of team wendy.

fuck him, fuck his dead daughter.

enjoy being bankrupt, asshole

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/totals.php?id=D000033029&cycle=A
>>
Airframes are still pretty cool.
ops cores are of course still a good standard
>>
>>30264478
Companies tend to avoid posting "drama" like this on their actual site. You usually need Facebook, Twitter, or a forum they're active on.
>>
>>30262750
Did you see her speach with them today? She has to stop several times because Wendy's employees were screaming I love you hillary so loudly. She got a standing ovation from them (including the owner) when she said we need to restrict assault weapons. It was sickening. Fuck them in their faggot asses
>>
>>30264664
yup, just watched.

24 minutes in it starts

Absolutely fuck team wendy.
>>
>>30264777
I was literally weeks away from dropping them shekels, mang.

So, potassium, hit me with your best recomendations. Come on and hit me with your best recommendations. Hit me with your best recommendations. Fire away.
>>
>>30265027
go to a gear queer thread
>>
File: 1428876240055.gif (1 MB, 292x323) Image search: [Google]
1428876240055.gif
1 MB, 292x323
>team wendy
wtf kind of name is that? actually I dont fucking care
>>
>>30262635
I am actually glad this happened.
I was about to put down a pretty large sum of money for a few helmets from them.
Glad I know their true colors. I will take take my business elsewhere traitors.
>>
>>30266684
Owners daughter got her skull caved in during a snow sports accident iirc. Name was Wendy.
>>
File: 20160613_212610.jpg (2 MB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
20160613_212610.jpg
2 MB, 2656x1494
>>30265027

Build yourself a SOHAH helmet for half the price and be done with it. I put an Ops Core liner in mine and it's comfy as hell. Also, you guys may want to check out MTEK's new FLUX helmet, which was recently released and is on sale for around 900 bones. Compare that to OPS Core recently jacking up their price to around $1350 for their FAST helmets.
>>
>>30266983
vote clinton, get skull caved in
>>
I'm all for saying democracy should be about honoring and respecting our differences, that we shouldn't be so quick to boycot a company because someone found out in 1987 a dude working there once donated a 5 dollar bill to a candidate who once voted to put background checks on nuclear warheads.

However this is a little different than that - this was a candidate hosting their first real event as the nominee - who is running on a platform that is in stark contrast to what your customer base believes in - calling for expansive gun control and restrictions from the floor of the companies factory... and then the CEO gives a standing ovation for the call for increased gun control.

There is really no going back from that.
>>
>>30267621
How about a Revision ACH (gunfighter cut)?
What suspension system do you recommend?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 375x300
Oh man, the schadenfraude is real
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.