[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discovered a Really Cool New YT Channel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: AutisticSperglordGunReviewer.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
AutisticSperglordGunReviewer.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
Sup /k/

I found a pretty good channel on yt regarding firearms and thought the guy that ran it seemed like the /k/ommando type

He's socially awkward, pudgy and a white Ray Charles, but at the same time he seems highly knowledgeable and intelligent and has quite the collection.

What's your take?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=T0oeglDFZUA

Also, bro we know you're out there lurking. Great Job!
>>
>>30262617
He has some good videos. He seems to have a lot of rare AK parts kit builds. I think he's been in the shooting/collecting game since the early 90's.
>>
>>30262836
I wonder if he's blind or just trying to hide his identity with the sunglasses
>>
Oh shit mishaco he's got a good channel.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV-Y0P7B6Kc
Never seen one of these before. The way he stares away from the camera makes me think he's blind.
>>
>>30262973
Pretty sure he is, you see him feeling around in the beginning for the charging handle?
>>
>>30262617
He posts on SomethingAwful's TFR board. He's a good and informative poster so I'd imagine his videos are no different.
>>
>>30263455
also, he seems to be feeling his way around the gun and magazine, but he also makes comments about the sight and the way the gun looks with the larger mag
>>
"Now, here is something you might need to know about me...anyway it will explain my lack of photography and spelling skills: fact is I am blind. Totally blind and have been since birth. Feel free to ask me questions if you like. I do shoot, do it a lot actually."

http://www.sigarms556.com/threads/hello-to-the-forum-about-my-sigs-me.11238/
>>
>>30263545
Holy shit I never knew that.
>>
He's pretty cool. I don't know whats up with those sunglasses but I'm pretty jealous of his stg 57.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfNutxtBzWQ
>>
>>30263545
What? Don't get me wrong, I understand that a blind person can be fascinated by guns and I in no way want to infringe on his right to have them

But HOW does he not violate saftey rule number 4? He can't see what his target is or what is beyond it!
>>
>>30263663
He gets pointed and told to shoot in a general direction.
>>
>>30262617

Is this nigga blind?
>>
File: umbrella.jpg (949 KB, 881x1200) Image search: [Google]
umbrella.jpg
949 KB, 881x1200
>>30265421
I've watched plenty of his videos, and I am sure he is blind, or has some sort of visual impairment.
>>
>>30263663
>>30263545
>MISHACO cant see shit nigga

WHAAAAAAAAAAT? holy balls thats weird.

He has a really nice channel and collection or friends collection.
>>
>>30265517
oh legally blind can see some shit or cant see shit doc?
>>
>>30262617
Been subbed to him for over a year now. He's a cool dude, loved his Stgw. 57 video!
>>
>>30262617
>/k/ommando type
fat failson with the haircut of an 8 year old, oozing autism and a 30 year old virgin? Probability: 98.64%
>>
>>30263545
Why would I ever want to hear anything from a man who can't see what he's talking about or shooting?
>>
>>30263523
Maybe he has bad peripheral vision or something? as in he can't see things he isn't looking directly at very well? I'm not sure, as in his AK video, he grabs the charging handle with ease.
>>
>>30265844
Nevermind, just read >>30263545
>>
>>30262617
oh the blind dude?

shits hilarious.
>>
>a blind man has shot more guns then most regular people have.
>a blind man has safely been shooting almost all of his life and not hurt or killed anyone.

let that sink in a bit /k/.
>>
Isn't a big part of the fun seeing what you're shooting at? I can't help but feel he's missing out. At least I can't find the appeal he's getting out of it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.