[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just emailed my senators telling them they are assholes (in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 45 vs 9mm.jpg (13 KB, 322x361) Image search: [Google]
45 vs 9mm.jpg
13 KB, 322x361
>just emailed my senators telling them they are assholes (in nicer words) for voting to stop people on the no fly list from buying guns

I wonder if I get another phone call from a staffer telling me to stop calling the senator a disgusting piece of this like last year. So far of the times I've emailed my senators I had 2 lie to me about pipa as both voted for it and one co sposered it but both said they were against it. Then I emailed one about the awb and then I got an email back 2 months later when someone got killed in the news saying how he supposed the awb and it was in like 3 different fonts and referred to 2012 as "last year" so obviously no one had read my email and they just sent me back a poorly copy pasted anti gun email since a shooting happened he could capitalize on it. So then I sent him another email telling him he was deplorable and a scum back for ignoring my email until he could capitalize on a tragity so a staffer called me up. Then I emailed both recently telling them not to vote for anyone to the SCOTUS unless the NRA endorsed them and neither read it.

Anyone else email their senators? I like emailing my congressman, he just sends me emails about how much he hates Obama every time no matter what the subject was
>>
If you're OK with punishment without due process, why limit them to just guns? Why do I want some filthy camelfucker who's a suspected terrorist having access to knives, explosives, and working closely around my friends and family?

Arrest them and deport them. Obviously "rights" are a non-issue to your kind... so what's the problem? :^)
>>
>wants people on the no-fly list to be able to own guns

You. YOU ARE THE REASON PEOPLE HATE GUN LOVERS.

If they did something so bad to get on the no-fly list, why the fuck should they be able to own a gun. You fucking shithead.
>>
>>30260976
You should just like not do that anymore.
>>
>>30260991
That needs phrased better. Not OP-kind. OPs are just harmless faggots, just like I'm a faggot for such terrible wording. "Your kind" was referring to the liberals demanding these restrictions in the first place.

I've thrown this out to some of my liberal acquaintances. It's fun leading them in circles watching them defend a sandnigger's "constitutional rights" when I suggest they also lose their right to vote, their right to privacy, etc.

You know... everything except the 2nd. Because that only applies to the Government, not the people.
>>
>>30260993
There is no part of the deceleration of independence that says if your on a no fly list you can't exersoce you're second amendment rights.
>>
>>30260993
>A no-fly list that the state can put you on for any reason they feel is adequate.
>>
>>30260993
>If they did something so bad to get on the no-fly list, why the fuck should they be able to own a gun.

If they did something so bad, why do you insist they remain in this country at all?

Put up or shut up, libshit.
>>30261019
>>
File: cory booker scumbag.png (100 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
cory booker scumbag.png
100 KB, 1366x768
>>30260993
I am sorry if I think that thought police shouldn't be able to strip people of their rights for thought crimes with 0 evidence and no trial by jury
>>
>>30260993
People get on the no-fly list for no reason all the time. Someone can put you on it by mistake, out of a personal grudge, or because you have a common name. So yes, a lot of those people should be able to own guns.
>>
>>30260993
I was put on the no-fly list when I was 7 years old because my dad bought me a flight simulator to play with.

Fuck you.
>>
>>30261070
Do you have an arab sounding name? Cause that is pretty top kek that people who bought a videogame of flying planes are banned from flying
>>
>>30260993

At one point, several US congressmen were placed on the no-fly list for seemingly no reason. I say seemingly because there is no appeals process by which one can be removed from the list, nor is there any defined criteria for being placed on the list.

The government also liked to place former SF and other skilled individuals who were returning from Afghanistan and Iraq on the terror watch list.
>>
>>30261070
Yea, saw you in another thread. That shit doesn't even make sense. Did they think you were terrorist in training?
>>
>>30260993
There are babies on the fucking no fly list you absolute retard

Please tell me at all why a baby should be on the no fly list and why they should NOT be able to own guns when they're 18
>>
>>30261135
Would you want to fly with a baby on a plane? Fuck no
>>
>>30261221
not an argument
>>
>>30261366
I'm not saying babies should lose their 2nd amendment rights. I am saying babies should be on the no fly list
>>
>>30261400
I agree 100%. Babies should be banned from flying unless under heavy sedation.
>>
>>30260993
I'm from California and since the 9th court Peruta loss I finally understand the feeling of being victimized like this by the government. Permits may be issued at the sheriff's discretion, so their family and friends (donors) get them but there's no legal definition for them to follow, basically a governmental god so far as I gun rights are concerned. I'm assuming some similar method for the no-fly list, so maybe the USA should all be on the no-fly list once this passes, then important people can get on a special "fly list" where they can also own guns. Total gun ban for all unimportant Americans without actually having to ban guns! You make a good Democrat anon although I know you baited me.
>>
>>30261070
When I was about 10 or 11, I found out I couldn't check in online for any flight and that I would need to do that at the airport. I have been flying since I was a baby since my mom worked for various airline companies, so this was strange to me. When I would arrive at the airport to get my boarding pass, the staff would look at my little Kraut/Mick self and act like I was a terrorist. Would routinely get "randomly" selected for extra TSA pat-downs and testing for handling explosive materials. Complete bull. I was a 11 year old with an Irish last name. Quick fix: change all documents and use your middle initial on drivers license, passport etc. Then book airline tickets with full name with middle initial. Never popped up in there system again, can get my boarding pass online the night before, no Toilet Security Administration checking my ass hole for proper wiping.

Tl;dr: Litte Irish whitey on watch list, can't get boarding passes without extra checking, change legal documents to include middle initial and then use that name to book tickets. Viola, no more TSA idiocracy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.