[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beater guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Makarov_4.jpg (56 KB, 350x281) Image search: [Google]
Makarov_4.jpg
56 KB, 350x281
Got 300ish bucks to spare on a beater pistol. Looking for something I won't want to try to keep immaculate, something I can toss around, but I don't want trash.

Looking at a 299 "fair" condition CZ75 pre-B from Bud's Gun Shop or a 279 Makarov in unissued condition.

What do?
>>
You can get a Ruger P89 for like $250 on Gunbroker and it won't have all its finish stripped off.
>>
>>30256781
Not a Makarov, then. I thought the same thing when purchasing mine but I tend to it like it's made of gold. It's truly a thing of beauty when you're holding it in your hand.
>>
>>30256827
Maybe OP doesn't want a boring, historically insignificant handgun.
It will also outlive you even if you shoot the damn thing every day.
>>
>>30256781
OP, what the fuck is wrong with the grip on that makarov? The palm swell isn't as big as it should be
>>
>>30258202
Stop pretending that your POS slavshit is "historically significant."
>>
>>30258331
Oh is it not? I forgot that it wasn't the pistol of the other superpower that compeated against us in the cold war. Yeah that was the Ruger p89 that won Vietnam against the United States.
>>
>>30256781
I'd get the CZ because i'd rather deal with 9x19 stockpiling than 9x18
>>
>>30256781
Walther PPX, used s&w Shield, s&w sd9ve, ruger SR9E, Beretta 92s.

I would avoid the 9x18 caliber unless a range toy. Ammo costs more than 9x19 and can only be found at select retailers
>>
>>30258358
>>30258202
dat salt.
>>
>>30258214
>The palm swell isn't as big as it should be

Obviously he needs to rub it a bit and grip it tighter.
>>
Taurus PT series. You can get a 9 or .40 for that much.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.