[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
joining a militia, need a cheap gun to start with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: jcxxxrthlwxlpmoyfcun.jpg (118 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
jcxxxrthlwxlpmoyfcun.jpg
118 KB, 652x365
Poor fag guns for a local militia?
>>
>>30256282
the sks is still Americas cheapest functional semiauto centerfire rifle.
>>
hello ATF
>>
>>30256282
mosin nagant or mauser id say
>>
>>30256322
2nd amendment motherfucker
>>
>>30256282
>Not one but two useless AK pistols
>A bunch of gay-ar 15's

0/10 would not operate with.
>>
>>30256455
Needed a placeholder image
>>
What do militias do usually? Just chill and talk about guns?
>>
Ar15 is the cheapest thing, buy a lower today or in the morning.
On july 4th palmeto state blows out the sweet sales on a complete ar, i perfer full legnth, mid legnth is ok, super short is the lame shit.
But buy the lower tommarrow, panic buy in full effect.
Wait till 7-4-16 go to palmettostatearmory dot com and then save.
Sub 500 dollar ar when its all over.
Get 10 mags and shit tons of ammo.

I perfer ak pattern rifles, but the days of 300 dollar aks are gone as fuck and are not comming back. The ar while not my prefrence is a great, accurate, light, durable weapon and will shoot better than you can, is realtivly cheap to feed and does plenty of damage when you hit with it.

If you buy an ak dont get a pistol. A used wasr for 5 or 6 hundo is a good deal these days.
>>
>>30256765
what would be some of your ideal guns if you had to choose?
Top 3 I suppose (or however many you feel like listing)
I'm not OP btw just interested too
>>
>>30256783
Ak. Wasr10/sar1
Arsenal 74 verriety
Fn-fal
In that order, i perfer my 74 to my 47 but ive dumled alot of money and time training with it and most people wont shoot 2k rounds a year in practice.
The fal is glory, the fal is also heavy, loud and expensive.
7.62x39 will tear up some shit butv5.45 will go through trees actually bettervthan most rounds.
If i could only have one caliber the rest of my life it would be 7.62x39. It can do allot, its not perfect but its versatile and cheap, and easy to find.
>>
I shoot alot more than 2k a year but i dought al9t of people on k even come close to thay. Id say thats the minimum for good training
>>
>>30256755
No, they do drills and organize.
>>
Why not get a cheap side by side? Or break action 410?
>>
>>30256755
Its like ISIS but for white people
>>
>>30256997
Becuase they do dick all for anything but birds and home defense
>>
>>30256316
/thread
>>
>>30256755

Militias are 10% actual militia members and 90% undercover federal agents.
>>
>>30257098
sometimes 100%
>>
>>30256838
as an actual militia member, thats like %10 of it

>>30257098
this to an extent
>>
>>30257027
underrated
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.